- Barack Obama is a good president
- Barack Obama has Violated the US Constitution and Should be Impeached
- Patriarchy and Barack Obama are the same thing.
- Do you think U.S President Barack Obama is the first black president?
- Resolved: That Bill Clinton would beat Barack Obama in a Sword Fight.
- The presidency of barack obama
- Should president Barack Obama be impeached?67% say YES
- Does the election of President Barack Obama mean the United States has moved beyond racism?100% say NO
- Barack Obama awarded Nobel Peace Prize: Did Barack Obama deserve the Peace Prize based on his accomplishments?50% say NO
- Barack Obama (yes) or George W. Bush (no)?75% say YES
- Is Barack Obama a good leader?60% say NO
- Does Barack Obama Have a Mandate?100% say YES
History and Debate of Barack Obama
Barack Hussein Obama is the 44th President of the United States, and was sworn into office in November of 2008. Prior to his election to the Presidency, he served as a Senator for the state of Illinois. He is the first African American president and was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1961. Obama is a graduate of Harvard Law School and also holds a degree from Columbia University. He is a member of the Democratic Party and serves alongside Joe Biden, the current Vice President of the United States of America. He has a wife named Michelle and two children named Malia and Sasha. Like many US Presidents before him, Obama has many fans and critics who have varying opinions of his political tactics and ability to rule the nation.
Pros and Cons of the Barrack Obama Debate
One of the main reasons many people like Obama is that he comes off as a bright and assertive leader. This makes him good at rallying the American public behind certain causes. Many people also like the fact that he is rather cautious. He thinks before he speaks, especially when speaking to the public.
The political and economic policies Obama espouses are also well-liked by a number of citizens. He is very familiar with political and social issues that affect the middle and lower classes, not just those of the wealthy. Many supporters also believe that his religious upbringing gave him a greater appreciation for the plight of the oppressed. His actions as President have had the goal improving the quality of life for those people. For example, his healthcare plan has provided healthcare to many Americans who never had care before. As far as the economy goes, his supporters believe he has realistic goals of transforming the American economy to better deal with globalization. He takes into account the fact that most Americans are concerned about rising prices, and makes decisions that prevent entering another Great Depression.
For every Obama supporter, there is someone who believes that he does an inadequate job as President. Critics believe that he is inattentive to military and national security needs. He does not seem interested in these matters and seems to focus largely on the economy.
Some critics also believe that his ideas are too radical and simply not feasible in today's economy. They believe that giving more to the poor means taking more from the middle and upper classes. For example, the healthcare plan may bring care to the less fortunate, but critics argue that it does so at the expense of others, who may have to pay more for their care in the long run.
For Barack ObamaPro
Online: Right Now Updated: 7 Hours Ago
Online: 8 Hours Ago Updated: 1 Month Ago
Online: 9 Hours Ago Updated: 2 Days Ago
Online: 5 Hours Ago Updated: 1 Year Ago
Online: 23 Hours Ago Updated: 23 Hours Ago