Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Allied Health Care Professionals pose a transnational threat of Terrorism to American Citizens.

Annjam

Allied Health Care Professionals pose a transnational threat of terrorism on American Citizens. 1.) They are foreign medical practitioners that promote foreign diagnoses and treatment methods on American Citizens. 2.) Allied Health Care Professional immigrate from third world ecologies that are not as developed as American Society therefore; they impose non-developed medical practices and, generic pharmaceuticals on American Citizens. These Generic Drugs are products of pharmaceutical research a...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Minutes Ago

Do conservative values have any place in the modern world?

AjGunnersson
PassAFist

Conservatism by definition: 1. The inclination, especially in politics, to maintain the existing or traditional order. 2. A political philosophy or attitude that emphasizes respect for traditional institutions and opposes the attempt to achieve social change though legislation or publicly funded programs. 3. Caution or moderation, as in behavior or outlook. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rou...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Minutes Ago

Are there an infinite number of universes?

Melonnade

This will be a rapid debate hopefully. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Initial Argument Round 3: Rebuttal Round 4: Final Statement I will take the stance that infinite universes don't exist....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Could HIV/AIDS Wipe out Humanity?

Baranova722

HIV / AIDS is a pretty deadly disease. it can spread throughout the world. It can also make you very sick. And the symptoms are deadly. It takes 8 months to 1 year to die. The incubation period lasts 7 weeks to 9 weeks. 1 out of 4 people get HIV / AIDS. There is no cure. there is medication. 25% of people do not know they have HIV / AIDS. so. if you think you are infected. reported it to the hospital there seal your home....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Do Internet and Social Networking cause more good than harm

VITOUROUS

The Internet Revolution has ushered in an era of change in our lives especially the teenagers. Significant development, availability and affordability has made Internet accessible to all. There is a significant increase in the use of Internet among the students. Internet access has become easier and more affordable than ever before. Internet is being used for research or homework, chat rooms, e-mail and other purposes. Majority of the teenagers have some access to the Internet, be it at school o...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?

syracuse100
MettaWorldPeace

I will start off by simply stating, Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents in our history. That, of course, is my opinion. I want to be the one to rebut first in this argument, so I will use my first round as a pass. I will gladly rebut any statements that prove that Ronald Reagan was a bad president. I believe that I can not only accomplish at destroying these arguments, but also making strong points in showing you how he was one of the finest presidents America has ever had....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Monarchy vs Autocracy

Belak

Before we begin, when I say monarchy, I mean absolute; and when I autocracy, I mean rule by a single group of military or financial officials. I will be taking the position of Monarchy being superior to Autocracy, and you must prove to me the opposite....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Is Everything the abscence of nothing? Or is nothing the abscence of everything

DrRundas
vi_spex

Round 1 is acceptance, after that there is no real pro or con. This will be a creative debate in which the contender, argues his/her point of view of everything and nothing, as spacial fills. Is there such thing as an absence of anything, a complete void....

Debating Period
52 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Should colleges be free?

RepublitariansUnite
TBR

Colleges should not be made free: First Round is Acceptance Second round is our case Third round are rebuttals...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should gay marriage be legal?

fnaffan18
16kadams

I believe gay marriage should be allowed....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago