Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Predict Who Would Be Better Being President In The U.S.A: Hillary R. Clinton or Donald J Trump?

Being_Myself

Go Ahead Say Whatever You Want........................................

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Presidential and VP Candidates: Topics Constitution/Bill of Rights

lincoln11
kidpsyco

How much knowledge do our Presidential and Vice Presidents Candidates know about the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Donald Trump has already shown that he LACKS the knowledge that is a requirement of the office is seeking. This country is made and runs by our Constitution and Bill of Rights and how the work hand in hand with each other. Debates are worthless as each candidate receives the questions prior to the debate which is shameful as there answers are researched and written and...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

evil does not exist

magic_magpie
Redman2234

A short debate with 3000 characters per round. I will argue evil does not exist first round acceptancesecond round arguments, define terms third round counter arguments forth round conclusion, no new arguments ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Does God Exist?

wolf24
kidpsyco

Does God Exist? I say yes. Prove me wrong! You start the first argument....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

It's indisputable, that there's only one true church spoken of in the New Testament.

WFTL

It's indisputable, that there's only one true church spoken of in the New Testament, that being the church of Christ, therefore, the church of Christ is that church of the New Testament which is the one true church. People have tried to no avail to prove me wrong, but the bible is clear that the church of Christ is the only church in which one must be added to in order to be saved, no other church on this planet will do, none. This is not my opinion, it's a biblical fact which I can prove...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Once Upon A Time is better that Adventure Time

hcd1997
FurryDragon

The reason i think Once Upon A Time is better than Advewnture time because it is live and it is amazing the graphics cant coompare too they are like fivehundred timesbetter than Adventure TIme becaues it is a stupid show that cant compare to OUAT...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Sonic Boom vs. World of Tanks

benthebeefcake
DDoSYourMW

Hello, Sonic Boom is one of the best games of this decade, only surpassed by my personal favorite Mine craft. As Sonic can run near the speed of light, and has a spin attack, he could easily act as an anti-tank missile. Yet Sonic is not alone, he not only has his core friends Amy, Knuckles, and Tails, he has many fan developed characters at his side. The games themselves may offer stark contrasts, Sonic Boom is heartwarming, exciting, suspenseful, and teaches the player good values, and the over...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Counter Strike is better than Call of Duty

Some_Random_Debater

CS:GO has a better community, easier to run, and has a better competitive scene. CS is very involved with te community, and pro players....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Who would win? Marceline (adventure time) con, or Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate) Pro.

SketchyAlpaca

Note that I am talking about pre Schroedinger Alucard, and post Stakes Marceline. I believe that Marceline is more powerful and would win in a battle against Alucard. Marceline, first off, is a demon, not a vampire, and it has been proven that she can't be killed like an ordinary vampire, or demon. The only disadvantage she has ithat Alucard is the kingdom of Dracula, not just a single person. However, in previous episodes, Marceline has proven that she can suck souls that have already been cons...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Debate.Org User Information Bulletin (Official)

bsh1

Aloha!This debate, formerly known as the "Debate.Org Presidential Bulletin," is part of an effort I am making to reach out to more areas of the site and to update more users about site programs. I recognize many members may not frequently visit the forums, and so I conceived of this debate as an alternate way to disseminate information out into the larger DDO community. I will post information about several programs that users can avail themselves of in this debate,...

Challenge Period
92 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago