Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous god EX 34:14

backwardseden

Yep christians, that's the name of your god as he named himself in your bible as "jealous". Pretty tragic and appalling. After all jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. And this god of yours also freely admitted that he has baggage issues such as anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, and evil. Those are emotions that are befitting of a supreme deity - right? Well if you think so then you most assuredly believe that this god of yours is pure hate and nothing but. You are also as i...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Minutes Ago

From minister to atheist and continuing the journey

backwardseden

Taken from "The Atheist Republic" "A reader sent us this story in response to our newsletter "Personal pathways to atheism." We enjoy reading these personal accounts of people"s journeys and wanted to share this one with you. For reasons you will come to understand, this member of our community wishes to remain anonymous." My father was a fundamentalist Christian minister. For those of you unfamiliar with what a Christian fundamentalist is, he or she is someone who believes the Bible is inerr...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Minutes Ago

Masterpiece Cakeshop Rightfully Won

AKMath

Masterpiece cakeshop rightfully won....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago

The United States should construct a wall on the Southern Border.

dloos121
philosophicalnutcase

I wish to argue in the affirmative that the U.S. should construct a wall on the Southern Border. I can leave Round 1 for acceptance, and the next three for arguments. I'm new to this site so please excuse any technical errors - I'm 100% willing to negotiate any changes to the parameters. ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 57 Minutes Ago

The economics system is not biased against poor people.

397492387
philosophicalnutcase

According to the Brookings Institute the three things poor teens need to succeed in life are number one get job number two get through high school and finally don't marry too early. Once people follow these simple rules they have only a 2% chance of being poor and a 25% chance of not making over 55,000 dollars. Sources: https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/three-simple-rules-poor-teens-should-follow-to-join-the-middle-class/ Happy debating! (P.S No ad hominems)...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 43 Minutes Ago

Should Hawaii be independent?

YellowPro55
asta

August 21, 1959 Hawaii was illegally overthrown and was forced into becoming the part of the 50th state of the United States. Hawaii had its own culture and society that was all fine. Until American business men thought of annexing Hawaii in 1854 during their expansion fever seeing Hawaii as a good trade area for themselves and I see as America's annex of Hawaii is just wrong and could have changed many events in history. For an example Japan would have not attacked Hawaii if the US naval ships...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Girls Cannot be Denied Access to The Boy Scouts of America

Trevor_Drayton
32doni32nido32

For my opening statement and argument, I would like to start by introducing myself, stating some of the history of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), and by giving my first argument. My name is Trevor Drayton, I have been a lifelong scout. At the age of 16, I completed the rank of Eagle Scout and entered college through the CollegeNOW program. The BSA was founded by Robert S. S. Baden-Powell in 1910 for youth boys as a way to strengthen their moral standards and prepare them for joining the...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

what50 and masterful are the same person

icebeartheawesome
Masterful

I think what50 and masterful are the same person. Round 1: Acceptance Rounds 2-5: Debates/Rebuttals Let's go!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Video Games Are Bad For Children

6_16Fun
The_Annoying_Debater

I strongly believe that video games are not bad for children. Video games teach children problem solving and logic, perseverance, accuracy, memory, concentration, and quick thinking. People will argue that video games are addicting and are a waste of time, but with the right time restriction and monitoring, video games are good for children....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

[WATCH]Argentina vs Croatia Live Stream Free Online

bohthuk

Watch Argentina vs Croatia Fifa World Cup live streaming online Today. Argentina vs Croatia on How To watch Football or check the full replay if missed it. You can watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Game, EveryDay Football, TV Start Time,Argentina vs Croatia Live Stream, Score and Updates, News here. Watch Live Here>> https://fifaworldcupfreetv2018.blogspot.com/ Watch Live TV Here>> https://fifaworldcupfreetv2018.blogspot.com/ Watch Live FREE Here>> https://fifaworldcupfreetv2018.blogspot.com/...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago