Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Four plus four is two.

Mynameisauser
bustercherry

Let us make it good...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 25 Minutes Ago

Catholic is anti-christ

FALSE_INVESTIGATOR
20CoWhite

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR STATUES AND IDOLExodus 20:1-15 ESV / 390 helpful votesAnd God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 20 Minutes Ago

American cities should hold a St. George's Day parade every 23rd April.

brian_eggleston

Happy St. George's Day folks! (For those of you who might have forgotten, today, the 23rd April is, of course, the day dedicated to St. George, the patron saint of England). However, while I have noticed that while St Patrick's Day is widely celebrated by Irish-Americans in the United States, English-Americans seem to practically ignore their ethnic heritage and fail to mount any parades to honour their patron saint. This is a real shame because St. George's Day parades would be fantastic!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 56 Minutes Ago

Democracy is no longer the best form of government.

akaQ
Raymond_Reddington

Welcome to whomever accepts my argument. I am arguing against democracy (Pro), and my competitor will argue for democracy (Con). In the first round, we will offer our initial opening opinions; second round we will offer rebuttals; third round we will address the rebuttals and wrap up our arguments. In my writing class, we have an assignment to choose a stance on a topic of our choosing, and give claims and warrants to support our ideals. The topic I have chosen is the fault of democracy...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Minutes Ago

Astrology is Logical and Scientific.

Sam-sinha

I do not believe in Astrology. I consider it a pseudo-science. I invite my opponent to say in favour of Astrology : Why he/she thinks that Astrology is scientific, how it is scientifically done and how we can validate the claims of astrological methods of making prophecies.If I can, I will debunk them. Otherwise, I will throw up the sponge....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

George.W.Bush

jp_porwisz10

Round 1: Opening statements Round 2: Facts/Argument Round 3: Facts/Argument Round 4: Closing statements I look forward to my opponents argument. Good luck....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should beaches have rules?

cpr_3016
64bithuman

beaches should have rules... Why? Well.. because I know there are some beaches are so crazy its impossible to show up without getting injured. And on quieter beaches, it takes couple of high school guys with a football to ruin everyone good time. Rules give lifeguard more power to make beaches fun for everyone. Without rules, the loudest and most obnoxious people would always DOMINATE the beach...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The doctrine of Twelver Shia is false according to Islam

Valtin

BOP is on me, First round is for acceptance, please have knowledge about Shi'ism before accepting, we are only debating on Twelver Shia doctrine.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Definitions:Twelver Shia: A sect of Shi'ism that believes in the divinely chosen Imams.Fals...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

is logic a subset of illogic

derogatory
creedhunt

First round acceptance. Definitions illogical 1.lacking sense or clear, sound reasoning. logic 1.reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. Sources: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=define+logic https://www.google.co.uk/#q=define+illogical...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

abortion

williamsxoxo
philochristos

Killing an unborn child is inherently wrong, and therefore can never be justified regardless of circumstances. It is no more just to kill an unborn child in order to avoid hardship than it would be to kill a toddler to avoid hardship. Because the unborn child is unseen, it is easier for society to condone killing him or her, though this is morally indistinguishable from killing any child at any stage of development... In addition, abortion does not solve the deeper problems that have contribu...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago