Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Thomas the tank engine is one of the best shows to be created

Montague_Smith

Thomas the tank engine is the one of the best shows ever to be created! If you want to discuss how to format our debate, please answer. I am happy to have this first round to decide on format, three body paragraphs and a conclusion for the fifth round....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

My argument for a god will be more convincing than my opponents.

Unstobbaple

Round 1 is for acceptance No arguments or new sources in the last round. No loopholes as judged by any voters. Msg in comments to accept. Auto forfeit without an invite to the debate....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Revelations Revealed 666 The Mark of the Beas

YahWahTube
Unstobbaple

https://youtu.be/-oQ5b_7qwGI...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Better QB: Dak Prescott (pro) or Russell Wilson (con)

KingInTheNorth161
jo154676

I think that Dak Prescott is the better QB of the two because Dak Prescott (though a hard loss to Green Bay) has overcome more challenges and has made himself more valuable to his team than Wilson. Dak Prescott has put up better QB numbers than most past QB's in NFL history and will continue to play as a legend. Id Tom Brady can win 4 Super Bowls(probably 5 after this season) then Dak Prescott will be Lord of the Super Bowl rings by the time he even begins to think about retiring....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

The Confederate Flag.

country_at_heart
ZachZimmey

The confederate flag is a sign of independence it is not racist. It is not a sign of hate. It is something to be proud of....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Topic: The Quran is Misinterpreted and Does Not Promote Modern Violence

MyNameIsJustin
RonPaulConservative

Topic: The Quran is Misinterpreted and Does Not Promote Modern Violence Definitions: Quran: the Islamic sacred book, believed to be the word of God as dictated to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel and written down in Arabic. Misinterpreted: interpret (something or someone) wrongly. Modern: relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past. Violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something. Round 1: Acceptance...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Your future self is a clone of you.

djlad
JustinPatrickShurie

There is nothing that distinguishes a clone of you from your future self. I do not share my future experiences with my future self the same way a clone would. (ie: if i hurt my future self I do not feel it now. This works in reverse presuming that the damage is repaired immediately) The cells of my future self may be completely different in the same way a clone is. One might say that I will experience my future self's experiences. How would you know if your future self isnt just a copy...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Evolution vs Creationism

CosmoJarvis
sengejuri

This debate is a discussion arguing whether the theory of Evolution or Creationism is the cause of our origins.I, pro, will be arguing that humans were created through evolution, while con argues for creationism.Rounds:R1) Acceptance...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Should Nuclear Powers be allowed to Threaten weaker or any countries

ishaan.24
JustinPatrickShurie

No how can they be allowed its just how bullying...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

are canadians snow mexicans

danbot3390
JonHouser

are Canadians just snow Mexicans, that is if they are even real. I mean have you ever seen a Canadian, yeah didn't think so....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago