Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Do advertisments contribute to happiness and dissatisfaction

Nadine1997

I believe that advertisments fool people in to believing that the next and improved product will make their lives better,however,people are even more unhappy and dissatisfied than they would have been without the advertisments...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 38 Minutes Ago

Waffles are better than pancakes

Benshapiro
The_Scapegoat_bleats

First round is for acceptance.I am arguing that what constitutes as better must have superior reasoning as to why waffles or pancakes are better than the other....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

hello

Humanitieslover123
owenbadin90

Is owen wrong?????...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Titanfall is best shooter of all time.

Dishoungh
edibleshrapnel

Hello, I will be acting against this debate topic. In this round, I will set up rules and regulations for this debate that you must follow to the letter: First Round: Acceptance and Greetings - Just simply say "I accept the challenge." Second Round: Thesis + Introductive Arguments Supporting Thesis - You are required to formulate a thesis statement and conduct arguments supporting your thesis statement. Separate your thesis and your arguments. Third Round: Arguments and/or Rebuttals -...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Mario is mentle

Bryant
edibleshrapnel

The reason Mario is a "crazy plumber" is right in front of us yet no one ever notices it. The first piece of evidence is in the classics. when Mario appears in the very first donkey Kong he looks like the hero but is he really the bad guy, YES in a prequel to the first D.K. Mario forces DK to juggle fruit while fireballs are tossed at him. Every time DK would get hit by a fire ball Mario cracks up, then Mario Puts DK into a cage so he can watch as his son tries to save him and gets hurt while Ma...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Should fat men wear skinny jeans.

iLaughWeird
Aircraftfreak1

Men in general should not wear skinny jeans let alone fat men who have disgusting thighs....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Older people should take driving test more often

iLaughWeird
debatelover17

Once a person passes the age of 75 they should have to take a drivers test every other month in order to prove that their age has not deteriorated their senses and their ability to drive....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

should day time television be uncensored

iLaughWeird
LostintheEcho1498

As Americans we have the free press and freedom of speech. These rules, by which we stand, should apply to television....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should homeschooling depend on the individual?

InevitDeath

Rules1. No plagiarism. I have done so before. My friend though, scolded me. He had checked out a book, containing a list of laws. He nudges me with his elbow to catch my attention. He retorts loudly the law that prohibits plagiarism because he cared. Fear dissented in me, as I've plagiarized so much.2. Some arguments may be ambiguous. Explain.3. No tr...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

i could beat up tate

apaches
PrimeMover

Tate, may have had some self defence classes in the past, but so have I. In fact, I have almost spent a year, learning to fight and improving my bodily condition. I can now say I am in to physical condition. When is the last time you saw Tate run? I'm larger in stature, and he goes to davis well I go to viewmont, I would undoubtedly win in a fight....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago