Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Resolved: Debate.org should start its own Space Program

imabench

Debate cannot currently be accepted.Debate will be sent to whoever gets the 25th comment on this debate.Comments that are spam shall not be counted.I determine what is or isnt spam.Now then, onto my arguments:1) We have the money to fund such a programSpace programs aint cheap, I know. The one im running in Kerbal Space Program and I cant even crash into an asteroid and ki...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago

Right to Individual Privacy be valued above the National Security

love4debate2

The Terms for this debate round be the LD debate round. 1. 1AC 2.C/X 3. 1NC 4.C/X 5. 1AR 6. 1NR 7. 1NC 8. voting period. No using Wikipedia as a credible source. Do you accept these terms? Aff: Fundamental Rights Why should we live in a nation that values protection above our rights? We shouldn"t live in a nation that values protection above our rights as citizens. We need our fundamental rights to secure our individual privacy. I am Resolved that When in Conflict the R...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

Is Social Media better than Real life communication?

MahimaS
Donderpants

I say that real life communication should be preferable... I'm waiting for the opponent to come up!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should Marijuana (and other Drugs) be legalized in the United States?

SnaxAttack

First round is acceptance in the debate. I am "Pro", meaning that I am for Marijuana and other drugs being legalized; and my opponent shall be "Con". Definitions within the debate:Drugs: A medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the bodyMarijuana: Cannabis, especially as smoked in cigarettes

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Racism is responsible for world's anarchy.

aatayyab
INTJPhilosopher

Majority of the warmongering nations (or individuals) are pre-dominantly white and their victim nations (or individuals) are pre-dominantly brown or black....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Plasma Cosmology Is Invalid

Subutai

NOTE: I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you would like to accept this debate, please tell me so in the comments section.Full ResolutionPlasma cosmology is invalid.BoP is shared.DefinitionsPlasma Cosmology: "...a non-standard cosmology whose central postulate is that the dynamics of ionized gases...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Border Fence

tejretics

PrefaceI'm going to keep this debate running for a week or two in the challenge period. Please contact me if you are interested. The border fence is a topic I've been wanting to debate for a while, so I look forward to a stellar discussion.I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you would like to accept this debate, please tell me so in the comments section. If you accept this debate without my permission, you immediate...

Challenge Period
23 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should the Verdantine Sovereignty go to war with the Kingdom of Whitecrest?

SirEdwardMario

War is unacceptable, seriously, causing a war will create chaos and make the fractions look like a bunch of warmongers, we should just trade goods and improve our wealth to create factories and defences for our forts...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

The House should ban homework

Atticus_Finch
Circle_Craft

The option that the House should ban homework I am on the Pro side saying that yes, they should...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Rock lyrics are better than Pop Rap lyrics

SC33NQU33N
Commondebator

I have found that Rock music holds a true meaning behind it as to Pop or Rap music holding mo meaning to it at all....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago