Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Wage Gap

shannon24
ManofFewWords

For every dollar a man makes, a woman makes 77 cents. Should the Wage Gap law be eradicated? If not, why should women remain to be inferior to men?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Minutes Ago

Universal Health Care Would be Beneficial to the U.S.

Legitdebater

This debate is impossible to accept at this time However, if you do want to participate, please tell me in the comments section. I will choose an opponent in about 3 days time.Debate Structure: Round 1: AcceptanceRound 2: Arguments and RebuttalsRound 3: Arguments and RebuttalsRound 4: Final Refutations and closing arguments;...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

should there be a bigger punishment for racial abuse?

Bunny100
Ore_Ele

be it verbal or physical, should there be a bigger punishment for racial abuse? A person should not be tormented for the colour of thier skin and what gives someone the right to make a statement that a race is less superior to themselve?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 55 Minutes Ago

Classroom Education is Inferior To Personalized Education (like KhanAcademy)

BradK
Darthsquidge

By classroom education, I am referring to the k-12 school system where people are grouped into a class of a few dozen, and a single teacher instructs the class with a few hour long sessions per week. By personalized education, I'm referring to something like KhanAcademy, where the student is allowed to progress at whatever pace they wish, and can jump ahead or spend more time with topics. In both cases, a syllabus should be presented to the student, and there should be testing. Students w...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Patriarchy and Barack Obama are the same thing.

KingDebater
9spaceking

I just realised this while I was peeing in the shower, because that's where my cognitive abilities are at their peak. Once this idea popped into my head, I thought it was obvious. Feminazis blame everything on the patriarchy, and republican whackos blame everything on Barack Obama. It seems logical that only one thing could be responsible for everything, so there you go - Barack Obama and patriarchy are the same thing.I also think that this will be a brilliant opportunity to cut...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Metal Sonic for Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U?

TheLeadPool
fireclaw

Topic: Metal Sonic should be a playable character for Super Smash Brothers. This character is perfect for Smash. He can be a replacement for Meta Knight if he doesn't return. Anyone deny?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is reality T.V bad.

onyx930
Daftpunkfan96

First round acceptance after acceptance debate will then start....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

God Exists

professorguy
CarolHan

My argument is based on burden of proof. Burden of proof states that "The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove." [1] In other words, you must prove God exists, not me disproving it. If I can refute your argument, then I win. [1] yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The usual arguments #5: God's plan

Dwint

This debate is impossible to accept. Please leave a comment if you would like to debate this. I will argue that God's plan is evil. God's plan- the concept of God having a plan for humanity Structure: Round 1: acceptance Round 2: arguments Round 3: rebuttals Round 4: additional argument/rebuttals and conclusion...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Doctrine of Justification by Faith Alone is Not Biblical

Jacob_Apologist

I prefer you have to be good in theology to accept this debate that so just make a comment if you want to debate on this, then I will forward it to you. Just tell me in few words if you rightly understand the case, and you can disprove me. Con has to be a non-Catholic, believer of sola-scriptura. I am not a catholic in case you misunderstand. Not all Christians blindly follow Luther imitating tradition of Protestanism. My view is close with many Evangelical scholars, some have named it as New pe...

Challenge Period
19 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago