Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Organ of the circulatory system and function

satinder

The evolution of animals has increased the degree of specialization in tissues and organs. For example, Simple multicellular organisms, Such as sponges, Have structures in which each cell interacts directly with the environment. Each cell exchanges materials acquires nutrients and throws its waste into the extracellular region. In larger, More complex animals, However, It is difficult because there are many cells deep within the body that interact minimally with the external environme...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Laws of Logic prove Biblical Creation

jrardin12
felixmendelssohn

1. Rational reasoning involves using the laws of logic. Therefore, A rational worldview must be able to account for the existence of such laws. As an example, Let"s just consider one of the laws of logic: the law of non-contradiction. This law states that any contradiction is false: you can"t have A and not-A at the same time and in the same relationship (where the letter A represents any claim). For example, The statement "My car is in the garage and it is not the case that my car is in the gar...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Absolute Morality proves Biblical Creation

jrardin12
backwardseden

I believe I added too much information in my other two debates. I am going to narrow my points as to why evolution cannot account for morality without basing it on Biblical Creation. 1. Evolutionists have no logical reason to believe in any sort of moral imperative within their own worldview. 2. In the evolution worldview, Right and wrong can be nothing more than electro-chemical reactions in the brain " the result of time and chance. If the concepts of right and wrong are to be meaningful...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

That the Earth is flat (Tom Y vs Matt G)

bongo5313
TheRealMattyG

This is a debate on "that the earth is flat"...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Young Boy Found at a New Mexico Compound Died in a Ritual Ceremony, Prosecutors Say

backwardseden
AmberFountainPen

TIME: Young Boy Found at a New Mexico Compound Died in a Ritual Ceremony. . . Prosecutors in New Mexico told a court Monday that a 3 year-old boy whose remains were found in a remote compound had died during a ritual ceremony "to cast out demonic spirits. " Relatives of the boy, Identified as Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, Believed he would "return as Jesus" to guide their future attacks against financial and government targets, Prosecutors alleged Monday, According to Reuters. "They were awaiti...

Debating Period
22 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

You Choose the Resolution

ThatAustrianDude
kyleniel

==Introduction==If you're willing to accept the debate, You must present a minimum of five resolutions from which I'll pick the one that is most appealing to me. I am willing to allow my opponent to choose the stance he or she takes on the resolution that I would choose from (when listing resolutions, Indicate "pro" or "con" next to your given resolution). The opposition may use adefinitions, Frameworks, Introductory statements, Or sources when...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Death Penalty

Topaet
kyleniel

My position as Con will be to show that the death penalty as it is currently being applied in the USA should not be allowed while Pro will have to argue that it is justified and should continue to be applied as it currently is. Pro has to post his opening argument in round 1 and skip his last round. Thank you for accepting this debate and have fun....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

(TV)Novak Djokovic vs Roger Federer 2018 Live Stream

richman5
YahooAnswers

Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic LIVE stream: How to watch Cincinnati Masters final online https://bit. Ly/2PldaGI https://bit. Ly/2PldaGI Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic LIVE stream How to watch expresscouk " Sport " Tennis 36 mins ago Federer and Djokovic will meet for the first time in twoandahalf years at 9pm (BST) tonight providing Simona Halep vs Kiki Bertens does not What time is Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic? Schedule live stream expresscouk " Sport " Tennis 6 hours ago...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

All Abortion should be legal up to 20 weeks of pregnancy

LoveRichardDawkins
tagezerby

Abortion is the terminating of a pregnancy due to the removal of an embryo or fetus before it can survive outside of the uterus. When I say "All Abortion" I mean that women should have the right to choose to abort a pregnancy in any circumstance as long as the pregnancy has not lasted more than the current legal period of 20 weeks. Abortion post-20 weeks risks causing pain and suffering to a conscious human being which could survive outside the womb and thus is immoral. First round is ju...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Where did God come from? A dream, A lie, And an explanation

backwardseden

Taken from "The Atheist Republic" Where did god come from? To Atheist Republic contributor Dean Van Drasek, The answer is simple: a dream, A lie, And an explanation. You may have come across this topic in books and articles about religion, Psychology, Anthropology, Philosophy, Comparative mythology/religion, Archeology, And even popular science books. Sadly, There is no answer, As it's buried in the depths of time before humans developed writing, And probably even before there was cave pain...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago