Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The USFG should spy on its close foreign allies

ThinkBig

Note: This debate is impossible to accept. If you wish to accept, please PM or comment.Full resolution: The USFG should continue to spy on its close foreign allies. Terms1. Since complex terms are not involved, definitions are not necessary.2. The BoP is shared3. Full arguments and rebuttals are expected from both sides. Rules

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 54 Minutes Ago

understanding=pain+memory=memory of pain, by necessety for it to exist

vi_spex

which is to say a real god wouldnt be able to understand anything...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Does the future (and past) exist? Metaphysics 101

Billjunior

Hi- this debate will be whether or not the future (and past) exists or not. I will attempt to argue that the future does, indeed, exists, while Con will argue that only the present exists. If you accept please argue rationally as this is actually a somewhat serious debate, though feel free to use whatever tone you want. Definitions: Exist- To be real in the present. Present - Existing or occurring now. Past- Something that occured that is not in the present. Future- Something that ha...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Guns should have stricter restrictions

Radical_Spaghetti
Javeh

"We spend over a trillion dollars, and pass countless laws, and devote entire agencies to preventing terrorist attacks on our soil, and rightfully so. And yet, we have a Congress that explicitly blocks us from even collecting data on how we could potentially reduce gun deaths. How can that be?" -President Barack Obama in his speech after the shooting at Umpqua Community College in Oregon Structure R1: Pro makes rules and defines terms / Con makes opening arguments R2: Pro makes opening argu...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Resolved: A ban should be placed on Muslim immigrants.

warren42

Full text of resolution: The USFG should enact a complete ban of Muslim immigrants.Structure: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Constructive (No rebuttals) Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Closing ArgumentsDefinitions:USFG- United States Federal Governmentshould- compelled to do something as it is the best path of actioncomplete ban- no new immigrants can enter the countryMuslim- An individual who identifies as a follower of the...

Challenge Period
36 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Greece should be decommissioned from the EU

Darenskiy

This debate is made impossible to accept, if you're willing to accept this debate please apply in the comment section.Full Resolution Greece should withdraw/leave the eurozone monetary union...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Gays can't reproduce so they must be recruiting.

Stupidape
Sarah9019a

My stance is that gays are born, can reproduce, and are not recruiting. I'm not sure what the opposing side is stating on this. I think there is some scientific explanation for Gays, though I'm not sure never bother to look into the topic. Burden of proof is 51% on Pro. Thanks for the debate....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Black Panther vs. Batman

SuperQuacker
CuriousFear

Batman wants some vibranium for a suit. He goes to Wakanda and buys some from Ulysses Klaw. Black Panther finds out that batman has bought vibranium from Ulysses in the black market illegally. Black Panther isn't happy....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Effect of new channels on society

sreekanth97

I suggest that introducing new TV channels in media is effect on society....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

There Is No Proof of God

Esiar
CuriousFear

My argument will be that there is no proof of a God, and Con's argument will be that there is proof of a God. I don't have to prove that there is no God because I'm not claiming that there is no God. Round 1: Con gives proof of God/What they believe to be proof of God Rounds 2-5: Counter arguments...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago