Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

4c 65 74 27 73 20 74 61 6c 6b 20 69 6e 20 68 65 78 20 76 61 6c 75 65 73

WalkinTalkinStephenHawkin

4c 65 74 27 73 20 74 61 6c 6b 20 69 6e 20 68 65 78 20 76 61 6c 75 65 73...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Minutes Ago

Rap Genius Challenge #1

ShadowKingStudios

The Con for this debate NEEDS to carefully READ it. Acceptance is blocked until a competent opponent PMs me or applies in the comment section to be the Con. NO Purple Circles, NO DDO avatars, NOR any opponent with less than 8 debates allowed. This challenge will demonstrate the superiority of lyricism. Each opponent will have 48hrs to respond. In the following series, time lim...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 17 Minutes Ago

Feudalism begets Feudalism

Burls

Forums are fiefdoms fearing alien communication such as spamming and the preaching of alternate faiths....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 29 Minutes Ago

Brewing is an art form

Ozzyhead

There is no set structure. Just either start debating my points made in round one, or point out, without refuting my points, why brewing is not art. I will respond respectfully.This is also my 100th debate. I am happy to reach this milestone in less than a year._________________________________________________________________Brewing beer is a form of art. It is done by people doing very unique things when brewing. Although there are macro, factory brewed...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 42 Minutes Ago

Jordan's are better than Vans

coolkid1231
Krieg01

1st round: acceptance 2nd round: 1st contention 3rd round: cross-examination 4th round: rebuttals 5th round: conclusion...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Captain America would beat master chief in a fight

vnraptor

Captain America: the Sentinel of Liberty; the First Avenger; the Star-Spangled Hero. He is the benchmark for all fictional soldiers. Master Chief may be an incredibly powerful super-soldier, but even he has to bow down to Steve Rogers. Cap is a physically perfect human being, a tactical genius, and a master combatant. These, along with many other traits, would make him the victor in this fight!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should High School Students have partime jobs?

ksugar1
ConservativeLiberal101

I am a high school student. I need a part time job to get extra money to pay for university/college, and other things such as trips, student class fees, and other things that I need. I will also move out when I am older, so this will give me responsibility which will make me more independent,. What do you think??...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Raped Women Should Be Euthanised

Envisage
thett3

*Leave a message in the comments if you want to accept*Note to voters: 2,500 ELO, and conduct may not be rewarded just by virtue of the debate topic at hand. Points should be rewarded according to Ragnar's DDO FAQ. I thought perhaps the linked debate could have been done better... The BoP is shared in this debate. Definitions:Rape: Forced sexual intercourse against the will of the victimLD Format, 10,000 characters, 48hR1: AcceptanceR2: My openin...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should the government have the right to take our organs when dead, for better use?

Connorcrennan
Mister_Man

The government should and will not have any rights to the persons body...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Minutes Ago

Apple Has Better Products Than Samsung

Chancho19
AlternativeDavid

Apple's entire system runs 5 times smoother than Samsung's Let me start with a question: Do you know who invented the first touchscreen smartphone? The answer is apple. Do you know who, in a court case, admitted to copying Apple's design? The answer is SAMSUNG. I don't ever want to hear that "Apple has copied Samsung." It is a lie. Apple's operating system runs the smoothest out of any smartphone device. Apple invented the Touch ID which gives your whole device an extra layer of se...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago