Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

castor oyl has too large an ego.

frankfurter50

castor oyl is a good character, i must admit, but he is vain. in this debate, you are arguing that he is unselfish and has a small ego, while i argue that he is selfish and has a large ego. not sure who castor oyl is? he's olive oyl's brother from segar's thimble theatre. i await your opening argument....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Minutes Ago

Should abortion be allowed

liberal_moron
TheMarketLibertarian

I will let my opponent start with his/her arguements....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Minute Ago

The Squatty Potty is a good investment for most Westerners.

Wylted

First round acceptance. Minimum of 5 debates required. Vote comments not required, but encouraged....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 44 Minutes Ago

We should euthanize people who breaks a major bone

What50
liberal_moron

I am pro I believe we should euthanize people with a broken bone. You can start debating immediately. Breaking a major bone is a problem. There is about 3.5 to 4.4 million emergency department visits for bone fractures which translates to "You screwed up you broke a bone". Heck there is about 529,000 fractures to the femur,tibia,and fibula. This is a problem. How do we solve this problem easy with euthanasia. It is a cheaper option for low income family's and family's that doesn't have...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

atheism=a religion, like an opposing religion

vi_spex

ye...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Marrying more than 1 person

liberal_moron

I will state my points here and you will argue them and then present me with points of your own.I think this is a stupid law. Laws are created to enforce our freedom and stop others from causing disruption in the community. Polygamy does not disrupt anyone in the community and restricting it, although not in the bill of rights, I think is taking away our freedom. It also makes having a family easier as more people contribute to the rent. It lets more people work for one househol...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Resolved: The United States ought to abolish the Electoral College

Sarah9019a
seahawksfan101

Resolved: The United States ought to abolish the Electoral College. Round One: Acceptance Round Two: Constructive Arguments Round Three: Rebuttals Round Four: Final Rebuttals (no new arguments) Please be civil. Remember that this is about the debate, and the debate space should be safe for everyone. This means no personal attacks, only attacks on the arguments. Please don't forfeit. I'm fed up with the glitch. BOP is equally shared. Kritiks, semantics, whatever are fine--just be...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 51 Minutes Ago

Should schools have a dress code?

boucher14
liberal_moron

If schools are to have dress codes then they should not aim it towards the girls. Yes the guys have some but the dress code mainly concerns the girls. Obviously I do not think that students should be showing up to school in booty shorts and crop tops, but they have so many strict rules just so that the guys can "stay focused." In my opinion if they are going to have this many rules dedicated to how people are dressing, then we should just be assigned uniforms. Yes some people may think that unif...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Death Penalty Should be Legal

Pence27
liberal_moron

The death penalty is a serious problem the world. For other countries they kill without a crime. There needs to be some sort of law to stop these crimes. I don't understand why some people are for abortion but against a death penalty. How could you kill a defenseless, innocent baby but not kill a man/woman who just murdered someone? The death penalty should be legal because it would stop these crazy people from committing these horrible crimes! Say your a homeless man struggling for money...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Transgender Rights?

liberal_moron
Rational_Thinker9119

Ok so I am all for peoples rights, but I think it is extremely inhumane if a boy goes into a girls bathroom if he "feels" like a girl. I think that genders should go into the bathroom regarding their genitals. With all due respect, my fellow transgender community peers, I don't care what you feel like. You go into the bathroom that you are supposed to. How are we to say a horny teenager will say he "feels" like a girl just to watch girls get naked. And without saying this will increase rape rate...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 48 Minutes Ago