Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

You either reject the idea that the government should automatically apologize to victims of miscarri

sissi974

I'm against that, I don't think States should apologize for miscarriage of justice. There are matters more important to think about....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Minutes Ago

Do aliens exist?

OlinB
Ozzyhead

Before we begin, I would like to define the topic Aliens - Any extraterrestrial organism. Exist - Have objective reality or being within the universe. Good luck to my opponent!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should Abortion Be Legal Or Illegal?

Disa6060
AlternativeDavid

Abortion should be illegal. The reason why I say this is because, abortion is like murder. I you feel like you are not ready to take care of a baby, then you should make the right choice and give it up for adoption. Or, you could take your baby to a fire station/ police station. No girl/woman should ever think about getting an abortion....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Presdiential debate

labarum
thett3

The 2016 elections are upon us. Both Hilary Clinton and Rand Paul have stepped down in light of two new candidates. I will be taking a conservative position so it is suggested that someone on the left take this position. Each round will be as so 2. Economics 3. Foreign policy 4. Domestic issues 5. Environment...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

cloning is not dangerous

rtfg2

Cloning (if it were real which in a form it is)isn't dangerous...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

It is likely that aliens have visited earth

a_drumming_dog
rtfg2

I will be arguing that it is very probable that aliens have visited our planet. First round acceptance....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Minutes Ago

The Trinity is not Biblical

kasmic
Matteo6450

Resolve: The doctrine of the trinity is not Biblical Trinity: "Also called Blessed Trinity, Holy Trinity. the union of three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) in one Godhead, or the threefold personality of the one Divine Being."(1) Biblical: "of or in the Bible." "in accord with the Bible."(2) Pro will argue that the trinity is not biblical Con will argue that the trinity is biblical Round 1: acceptance Round 2: opening arguments Round 3/4: rebuttals and arguments Round 5: r...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Cell Phones are used too often, therefore making the community less sociable.

Chacarson1
AlternativeDavid

Cell Phones are great for keeping in touch with people and keeping ourselves entertained in those long, down times, but they are causing the community to become antisocial. Instead of talking to someone face to face, people tend to text. News flash: A text doesn't have emotions. If you spend your life on a 5 inch screen to talk, you don't get to experience human interaction. This can cause issues and make it hard to do anything face to face which can also affect interviews for jobs or colleges....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

On balance, a Christian God or any other god(s) does not exist.

morrisnj
rtfg2

First Round is acceptance. I strongly disagree with the resolution as follows: On balance, a Christian God or any other god(s) do not exist. Good luck to my pro....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Man-Made Global Warming is a Hoax

NDman48
InnovativeEphemera

I will be arguing that "global warming" is a hoax. Round One: Respond ONLY with "I accept" or you will be thrown out of the debate. Round Two: Opening Statements only, NO REBUTTALS or you will be thrown out of the debate. Round Three: Arguments AND rebuttals Round Four: " " Round Five: Final rebuttals and closing statements...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago