Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

any cause is caused by another cause

vi_spex

a cause that didn't cause anything, isn't a cause, therefore a first cause would be caused by a cause that isn't a cause, but any cause is caused by another cause, so a first cause is impossible...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Minutes Ago

The Bible is True

jball_19
AtheistPerson

First round is an acceptance round Please do not be offesnive. This includes no swearing or hate. I will be debating that the Christian Bible is true....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Forza is the best racing simulator series ever

Blade-of-Truth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Motorsport_%28series%29^^^That's the series I support and what this debate solely refers to. Accept if you dare. Rules: No plagiarism Forfeiting a round = automatic lossTrolling = automatic lossFirst round is for acceptance only....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

veganism

orendafourty2
jball_19

The entire civilized world should become vegan. Meat is murder....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Persons convicted of a pedophilic crime ought to be treated and not incarcerated in all instances.

FuzzyLogic
G12345

1. Persons convicted of pedophilic crimes should be incarcerated and not treated. 2. Pedophilia is a recognized mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association. 3. Persons with mental disorders may have no self-control over their actions; some are completely oblivious to their behavior. 4. Recently, a number of studies have started changing the view that Pedophiles can be treated. It has been studied that one can be born with a brain predisposed to experience sexual arousal i...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Romania was a more helpful ally to Nazi Germany than Italy during WWII.

Atheist-Independent
Oliark

As I am currently obsessed with the whole World War II time period, I decided that this would be an interesting, not to mention original, debate to create. The premise will be as followed: Romania was a more helpful ally to Nazi Germany during the entirety of World War II than Italy was. I will provide a few definition/clarifications just to be safe.

Debating Period
23 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The Messiah loves everyone and the world? Wrong; HE does not love everyone, including the world!

TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN
BLAHthedebator

Can someone go against my evidence? You must debate against me with biblical evidence, not man made thoughts or man made doctrine. In church they teach "Christians" John 3:16. John 3:16 first off has nothing to do with this world, let alone every individual. If you so called "Christians" actually read the bible and would stop depending on man, you would know that there is more than one world. You would also know that the bible is not for everyone, only for the HOUSE OF ISRAEL!...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Reparations for African Americans

Todopoderoso
gordonjames

I am for reparations for Black Americans and for other minority groups more broadly but would like to debate the merits for reparations for Black Americans specifically . I have heard and read many arguments against reparations for Black Americans and have found all arguments to be unfounded and a lack of knowledge of both history and social science by people making arguments against reparations. Is there anyone who can make a good argument against reparations?...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Rap Battle : The Rap God Series

Mikal

Con stars in round 1 and passes in the last round to even out the rounds. This is the Rap God Series, where each round will not be a typical battle but have an element to it. Round 1 : Pokemon Use Pokemon to Diss your adversary Round 2 : Anime Use anime shows and characters to diss your adversary Round 3 : Music Use songs, artists, etc to diss your adversary Round 4 : TV series (non anime) Use TV Shows that are not anime to diss your adversary __________...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

any equation can never end on 0 unless its false

vi_spex
JustAnAtheist

0 is false...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago