Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

May Regular Tournament: God Exists

tejretics
Mister_Man

PrefaceThis debate is for the first round of Unitomic's May Regular Tournament [http://www.debate.org/forums/debate.org/topic/67223/], on solely highly controversial topics. After long discussions on PMs, Mister_Man and I have finally decided on a topic, the existence of God, since it is one of my favorite topics. I shall be playing Devil's advocate in this debate, so it shall definitely be interesting. <...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago

Abortion is Just.

Lee001
kasmic

This debate will be between Kasmic and I. This will be a short and quick debate. 4 Rounds, 24 Hours to post your argument and 2,000 character limit. The debate here will be "Abortion is Just" The debate shall follow this structure. R1. Definitions from Pro/ Acceptance from Con. R2. Rebuttal/Argument from both sides. R3. Rebuttal/Argument from both sides. R4. Conclusion Definitions: Abortion [1] Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Minutes Ago

Should Abortion Be Only Acceptable Under Extreme Circumstances.

PointlessQuestions
rlkn

I Tried This Debate Before And Ended Up Debating This With Someone To Who Thought That Abortion Was Always Morally Acceptable. http://www.debate.org/debates/Is-Abortion-Only-Acceptable-Under-Extreme-Circumstances-For-Example-Severe-Birth-Defects/1/ I Would Like To Debate This Again But With Someone Who Thinks Abortion Is Never Acceptable. To Clarify, My Opponent Must Stand With The Pro Life Side Of The Abortion Debate. The First Round Is For Acceptance Only....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Can a God Possibly Exist 2.0

CristianGeek
Logic-Bomb

First round: Introduction. Second round: Argument. Third round: Conclusion. I am CristianGeek, good luck. Definitions: God: Any being or entity with an absolute control of everything, Possible: Is it not impossible. My opponent is to argue that it is impossible for a god to exist. Failure to do this and it is an automatic disqualification....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 22 Minutes Ago

We are nearing an apocalypse (mass global destruction)

hrc123
Chmassive

Albert Einstein once said that he had no idea what kind of weapons would be involved in WWIII. However, he was certain that WWIV would be fought with sticks and stones. There are many signs that WWIII is nearly upon us. ISIS, Russian aggression, Chinese aggression, Iran nearing nuclear weapons, North Korean aggression, and United States debt and eventual economic collapse. As a US citizen I've watched the population of my country become a very complacent people. Having never seen war on ou...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Pew (pro) or Bang (con)?

ImmortalVoddoler
tehsupertoaster

Pew, although being less powerful than bang, is easier to say quickly and rolls off the tongue....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should Murder be Illegal?

murdurmurphy
CristianGeek

Murder is too fun to be illegal....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Is it possible for a god to exist?

CristianGeek
animallover21

First round: Introduction. Second round: Argument. Third round: Conclusion. I am CristianGeek, good luck. Definitions: God: Any being or entity with an absolute control of everything, Possible: Is it not impossible....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

stealing is better than begging

littlemexicanwizard
Rami

stealing is better than begging. No one will respect you for begging to them you need to take action you won't get around anywhere,survive, or take care of people in harsh conditions without stealing, such as an old tale i'm sure everyone has heard of 'Robin hood' a person that had stoled from the rich to give to the poor do you really think he could've done all that by begging. No he couldn't he took action and he was respected....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

deez nuts

swansteinswan
Aussiewhitegirl

Deep nuts I rest my case...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago