Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Contacts (pro) Vs. Glasses (con)

LatinaGirl8894

Round 1 is acceptance Rounds 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals Round 4 is rebuttals and conclusion...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Minutes Ago

Are there any advantages of wearing braces on teeth?

LatinaGirl8894

Round 1 is acceptance Rounds 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals Rounds 4 is rebuttals and conclusion I will be arguing that there are advantages of wearing braces....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Minutes Ago

Contender chooses topic

Acarr130

Contender chooses topic......

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 34 Minutes Ago

On balance Caucasians have a Higher IQ than African Americans

Mikal

Resolved - On balance Caucasians have a higher IQ than African Americans Terms On Balance - In general, with all things considered. On the Norm Caucasians - White People, White Skinned possibly of European Origin. IQ - intelligence quotient African Americans - an American that is African and especially of black African descent. Black people, Of or possibly born in or descent from Africa. Typically dark skin This is a pretty clear debate. No trolling, no semantics, and no...

Challenge Period
9 Comments
Updated 49 Minutes Ago

Team Debate: On balance it is acceptable for men to objectify women

Mikal

As promised I would do more team debates in my term to spark better debates. I have gotten so much flack for my recent debate where people "rated models". Thus I am affirming the resolution that it is alright to objectify women. Resolution - It is acceptable for men to objectify women Terms acceptable - Able to be agreed on; suitable. Defensible , acceptable objectify - Degrade to the status of a mere object. To treat (someone) as an object rather than as a person This is a...

Challenge Period
24 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Team Debate :On Balance a Ban on Guns would be beneficial for the US

Mikal

Resolution - On balance a ban on guns would be beneficial for the US This is a team debate Team (Con) - Mikal - Whiteflame - 16k Adams Team (Pro) - TBD - TBD - TBD Shared BOP The Con team shall be ran from my profile, Team pro may chose to run the debate from one team members profile, or make a team debate account. Team Pro is going to argue for a complete ban on gun ownership, and we will argue the implications of said ban. As Pro is the affirmative, they shal...

Challenge Period
24 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The Human Population Is Limited By The Earths Carrying Capacity

Always-thinKING
phoebstatennant

Humanity will reach a carrying capacity and experience a partial die out. First round for acceptance and brief statement....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Climate Change Has Been Accelerated By Human Activity

Always-thinKING

With rising ocean and air temperatures climate change is no longer deniable. I will show how climate change has been accelerated by human activity. First round for acceptance and opening argument....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Evolution is both a scientific theory and a fact!

chewster911

This debate is impossible to accept, and it probably will be until 2015. If you somehow find a way to accept this debate without permission or in 2014, you automatically lose. I will be constantly updating it to extend the time before it expires. Comment or PM me if you want to debate.Of course, by the title and my position you can tell that I will be arguing that evolution is a fact. I still keep seeing evolution denialists on the internet crafting arguments and cases...

Challenge Period
70 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Contender chooses topic

Hylian_3000
Mikal

I want to debate something, but I can't find a good topic. You MUST obey the rules, failure to do so will result in an automatic loss 72 hours to argue 10,000 character max 10 days voting period BoP can be decided by opponent RULES: 1. You must explain your topic in round 1 2. You must also argue in round 1 3. You cannot argue in round 5 (forfeit in round 5 is acceptable, however I would rather you just to post something.) 4. The topic MUST BE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES (all caps because...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 37 Minutes Ago