Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

No Fault Divorce means there are no legal Marriages

pivot

The Pro position, (mine) is that if a contract entered into by two parties can be nullified at anytime for any reason or for no reason at all by either party at anytime- That contract is meaningless. It is not worth the paper it is written on. Furthermore, since the marriage contract is the basic building block on which government is based then there are no contracts of any real value. Even the Constitution of the United States is a worthless contract if there is No Fault Divorce....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 43 Minutes Ago

It doesn't matter if you say "Soccor" or "Football"

Will2244

It doesn't matter :)...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best cartoon in history

InnovativeEphemera

Avatar: The Last Airbender (ATLA) is the best cartoon in history.Best: Of the highest quality; superlative. Format: Semi-structured, relatively informal, but keep it neat. First round is for acceptance. Note that this is explicitly not a debate pertaining to the live action motion picture. Instead it is about the animated franchise.Just for the sake of a fun exchange, I would prefer an opponent who...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Is the Bible entirely true?

harrymate

If you want additional rounds, please comment or send me a message. Please do not forfeit. I want to debate this not because I actually believe what I am writing, but because I am a Christian and I am struggling and I am not sure if I am a true Christian or not. I have doubts about whether God is real of not. Please use sources. Thanks! I look forward to a great debate. After this debate ends I will take the Pro side. Thanks to everyone who commented (You guys started the debate without me!!...

Challenge Period
21 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

God Most Likely Doesn't Exist

Envisage

*Leave a message if you want to accept this debate* Details: The BoP is on me to demonstrate the resolution is true. My opponent may either rebut my arguments (so I fail to meet my BoP), or provide stronger arguments of his/her own for the antithesis (that God most likely exists). Definitions: Strong Atheism: The belief that there is no god(s) God: An intelligent being that includes the qualities of omnipotence, omniscience, creator, perfect, and free will. Note that omnibenevo...

Challenge Period
27 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

What is the hardest video game boss ever created? (not including arcade game bosses.)

The-Holy-Macrel
DMortal1

An arcade boss is any boss that can be found in an classic arcade game. If the same boss in in a modren game that isn't a copy of the arcade game then it is acceptable. The first round is acceptance The second to fourth round are your bosses and arguements Fifth is conclusion...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Smoking should be illegal in Public areas, and around any children related places, and offsprings

Commondebator
reallife32

First round is acceptance Rules: No name calling No swearing Be respectful Have fun, and good luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Housing

Forestoftherain
Gods_Servant

Would you support legislation that prevented landlords and property owners of rental properties from requiring children between 18-25 who are still living at home to be added to a family's current or pending lease?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

League of Legends has a larger player base than any other game.

MasterdeBatur

Looking for an opponent. :)...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

PC Gaming vs Console Gaming

TheCookingCardsman
master_debat0r

Hello everyone! This is my first debate! (On this website. I debate at school, so please don't count me as an amateur just yet =) Today I propose a debate that his been going on amongst gamers since the beginning of time. What is the best way to game, PC or Console? There are many interesting arguments and propositions from both sides, but I will be standing up for PC Gaming, as I personally believe that it is the best.My opponent will be advocating for Console Gamin...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago