Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

if religion is not wrong, then belief is right

vi_spex
ZachZimmey

i think its true that using my eyes and reasoning is better to determine weather or not something is moral or immoral....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 42 Minutes Ago

vi_spex
dkravetsky

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should men be able to wear 'feminine' clothes? (eg. Skirts, dresses, pantyhose)

finlay29
dkravetsky

Should men be allowed to wear skirts, dresses, pantyhose etc.?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is poop really brown?

dkravetsky

To start off, there are no rules, you can troll, but please be appropriate with your use of language. This is a serious thought and I think that poop isn't brown, I think that all of us are color blind, when i take a serious crap, i look down and realize that my poop is a bright orange. I tell my dad to come take a look, and he says that my poop is brown....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

That the Omnipotence Paradox is a Flawed Argument

The-Voice-of-Truth

Hello to all. I have been in a religious mood for a couple of days now, and have been mulling over this specific paradox. Comment if you would like to accept.The Omnipotence Paradox is as follows:Can God create a stone so heavy that...

Challenge Period
86 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

words have no meaning

vi_spex
condeelmaster

someone who's family burned to death can have a bad relation to the word fire, and some one that made marshemellows at summer camps a totally different.. but the word fire is not a marshmellow, and fire is not bad...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Minutes Ago

cant divide or multiply with 0 and 1

vi_spex
ssadi

0*1(1) 0/1(1) 1/0(1) heehhe...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

God exists

AWSM0055

This debate is impossible to accept. To accept this debate, you must apply in chat. [DEBATE STRUCTURE] Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Opening arguments Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Counter rebuttal Round 5: More counter rebuttals and concluding statements [RULES] 1. Follow definitions 2. No forfeits 3. Burden of proof is on Pro 4. Pro will be arguing for God (theistic or otherwise) 5. Keep all arguments precise and to-the-point. Preferably, arguments should have deductive reasonin...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Is censoring parts of the media effective?

AvCh

Welcome, Thank you for debating with me. I believe censoring part of the media is the cornerstone for all mankind. We don't hear the bad words and don't see the inappropriate things being done which makes us not want to be a part of that and not want to hear that as well. Individuals blame the community, the community blames the city, the city blames the state, the state blames the country, the country blames the continent and the continent blames society. We are now merely just playing the...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent
missmedic

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheist know truth from fiction? And please do not respond if you have responded before or if all you have is "science", for science relies on the your senses and reas...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago