Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should there be surveillance cameras at schools?

Panch0

I personally think there shouldn't be surveillance because it invades on the privacy...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 13 Minutes Ago

Edward Norton was a better Hulk than Eric Bana

LatinaGirl8894

Round 1 is acceptance Round 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals Round 4 is rebuttals and conclusion...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Minutes Ago

Should girls be able to hit a guy and expect not to get hit back? (please speak in general context)

kizzet

Simply stated, I will start off with the argument that although guys are generally physically stronger than women (There are few exceptions of course), many girls believe it is okay to hit a guy. I don't think guys should ever hit a girl without a good reason, but if a girl unintelligibly hits a guy who is stronger than her, like if a man picks a fight with a bear, you should expect consequences. It's ridiculous for girls to take advantage of the socially accepted fact that "guys shouldn't hit g...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Minutes Ago

Do aliens exists?

gherkin
say_what_you_need_to_say

I beleive aliens do exist, we may not know but were to busy searching planets that can't support life we need to search other solar systems....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 40 Minutes Ago

Is Mary the "Queen of Heaven?"

amigodana

Catholicism teaches that Mary is the "Queen of Heaven" and that she is without sin. I will take the position that she is not as the catholics teach but as the scriptures teach, nor is she sinless. As always we should make the Word are final authority in all things. So we will contain our descriptions and discussions within the scriptures of the King James Bible. You may start your debate at any time!...

Challenge Period
17 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Wesker can beat Master Cheif in a fight

AlbertW
Hawkeye117

I honestly believe master Cheif will lose against Wesker in a Fight . First round acceptance only . Second round facts about Master Cheif and I will do the same with Wesker . Thank u for your time and I wish my opponent good luck and a fun debate ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 48 Minutes Ago

coaching culture is good or bad

hsr

I think coaching culture is good because it increase our performance, knowledge, efficiency so it's have good advantages so it's good. i think every one have need of guiding so coaching culture also do same work. so at last i wanna say it's good....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Genetically engineered food isn't completely bad

Lukas8
DonutPieFace

The first round is only to accept the debate. The debate can go a bit of topic, if needed. After the debate we continue on comments. I think that genetically engineered food isn't really bad, except if: -Its being owned by large corporations -Its not Labeled -Its massively planted in sensitive environment (hurts the continuing selection) CON should mainly say why she/he thinks that GE-food is very bad or why He's agreeing under these 3 exceptions....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

what band is better black veil brides or paramore

ANGEL_OF_LOVE_14

i love bvb a lot better...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

is master chief better than the arbiter

rawillis095
Hawkeye117

think master chief is better than the arbiter he is faster stronger in have better weapons in he survived everything ....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 43 Minutes Ago