Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Wikipedia should be considered a viable source on DDO

Daltonian

I am re-launching this debate for all who are interested in accepting.This debate is currently impossible to accept. If you are interested, clarify so by either giving me a PM or saying so in the comments. This filter only exists to prohibit trolls from accepting. If someone somehow accepts...

Challenge Period
60 Comments
Updated 17 Minutes Ago

Shadow King v. Mikal: Who would likely win in a real rapping contest?

RichardCypher

How do I begin. I chose this topic as my first official debate after reading the heated comments between Shadow King and Mikal. I'm taking the Shadow King side for various reasons. I'm a big Hip Hop fan and recently saw a rap debate with Chosen Wolf and the Blade of Truth. Which I liked. It led me to the one between Truth Seeker and 9Space King which led me to the Truth Seeker v. Shadow King and to Shadow's and Mikal (...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Dinosaurs Lived With People

GarretKadeDupre
PotBelliedGeek

I will be arguing in support of the following resolution:People saw living dinosaurs at some point in history.I'll be using the colloquial definition of the term, which is basically anything that a layman would consider a dinosaur. Voters should judge whether or not I abuse the word. Using it to refer to an alligator, anole, or bird would be abusive; equivocating it with a pterodactyl, mesosaur, or plesiosaur would not.First r...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is internet good or bad for the world

Thom144244
Ratcatcher

Our world is impacted by the internet, it connects people around the world, if it is facebook, instagram, facetime or skype it lets people chat, tell people what they are doing and much more...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should guns be banned in America?

DisputesKing
GodWarrior

Guns should definitely be banned. As logic tells, without a purpose of attacking someone, why would it be necessary to own a gun if no one else has it. However, as we all know, the government cannot just simply pass a law to ban guns because of the lobbying of gun companies. Each years the gun companies lobby millions of dollars to political figures such as the president and senators. Therefore, it prevents them from simply banning guns. So, with this obstacle in the way, it is clear that gun ba...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Autocracy is the most stable form of government.

Dynasty2468
Aerogant

The Autocracy is the most stable form of government. The Con may use any necessary measures to argue against me as long it's related. This include examples, data, quotes, etc. If the Con unintentionally forfeits the round, he may post his argument on the comment, but it has to be before I post my argument. The Con also has to argue for other types of government that he thinks is the most stable. Such as democracy, etc. 1st round is for acceptance only. Post any questions on the comment ple...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

God will let you go your own way all the way to Hell

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Equalityman

The Challenge title says it all for the first round argument. God will let you go to Hell. If you think God won't let you go to Hell, please tell me why. "God does not exist" is not the debate, the debate is not about the existence of God. This debate is about you going to Hell and God not stopping you if you don't care that you are going there.This debate is not about "Hell does not exist" or "God does not exist". This debate is about why God should not let you go to Hell or wh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

dbz vs naruto

Groot
Equalityman

Broly From Dragon Ball Z, the legendary super saiyan vs madaara uchiha. who will win?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 19 Minutes Ago

anime

Groot

madaara uchiha vs white beard? who will win?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Is it possible for you to randomly switch genders with all your memories intact?

SmallTacos
Aerogant

Welcome, here is my debate. Rules: A. Con must accept all these terms as part of their argument: i. I believe it is impossible to switch between genders at random. ii. I will only eat meat 8 days of the week. B. Definitions: i. Gender: Having a certain kind of reproductive system specific to only certain members of their species, including in females the ovaries, vagina1234, uterus, breasts1234, and clitoris1234, in males the penis1234, prostate gland, and relating systemic tubular struct...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago