Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

New Pokemon Fighters in Smash Bros

PowerPikachu21

For this debate, both me and the Contender will choose Pokemon that would be good as playable characters in Super Smash Bros. Rules: 1. You may only choose a Pokemon that has not yet been playable in Smash Bros (Mewtwo is in Melee and SSB4, Greninja is in SSB4, Ivysaur is in Brawl, etc.) 2. You must have 4 special moves, and a Final Smash for your chosen Pokemon. 3. No trolling, kritiks, semantics, etc. Doing so will result in at least a conduct loss. 4. You must explain why your...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Sociology is a useless field.

Nivek

Hello! I'm back for more debates! After reading a few books on sociology, notably a few religious case studies and a few "New Dads" studies by various graduates, I have come to the conclusion that sociology is a useless field. While this may be premature, I'd still like to test whether this is true or whether I'm just not competent enough to see the val...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is Cholesterol Bad For You?

debater12332
fixedwounds

I believe that Cholesterol is not bad for you, and would like Pro to try and prove otherwise. Please be respectful when posting both comments and arguments. Thank you....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should WWE Bring Back TV-14?

D.Crawford

I Think They Should Because Back When They Were TV-14 Everything Was Just So Interesting,Now It's Just The Same Matches Over And Over,Minor Belts Were Taken Seriously Back Then...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The Jacksonville Jaguars will make the playoffs this year in the NFL

Ferminator
agentmasterdog

Hello everyone! Today I will be debating as the Pro side that the professional football team Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL) will make the playoffs using a series of arguments in 3 rounds. The format is as follows: Round 1 - Introduction, stance on issue Round 2 - Arguments and rebuttal Round 3 - Closing Citations are not necessary, but are allowed. General knowledge of American football is necessary. Good luck to my opponent!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should Medical Marijuana be Legal?

debater12332

I think that Medical Marijuana should be legalized to help people with illnesses. Please be respectful both when posting a comment or an argument. Good luck to my opponent. Thank you....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Moderate inflation is necessary for a healthy economic growth

anthonyliu1

Hi there, I just want to take this opportunity to have an intellectual discussion about inflation. Most economic schools teach their students that moderate inflation is good for the economy but do not explain why it is necessary. I hope by this end of this debate all participants and readers can have a deeper understanding of the nature of inflation. I'm on the side of "Con" which means that i Do Not agree that a moderate inflation is necessary for a healthy economic growth. Following...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

you dont have any beliefs, its simply not true

vi_spex
Devnith

you can pretend you have beliefs...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Should Kevin Durant Leave The Thunder?

D.Crawford
agentmasterdog

I Don't Think Kevin Should Leave The Thunder Because Why Break Up That Durant-Westbrook Combination,They Can Win A Good Amount Of Rings If The Thunder Puts The Right Kind Of Guys Around The Both Of Them...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is Carmelo Anthony The Reason The Knicks Are Really Bad?

D.Crawford

Melo Is Not The Reason The Knicks Are Losing,When The Front Office Doesn't Put Together A Respectable Squad What You Expect One Human To Do...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago