Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Vladimir Putin is a Beneficial President to Russia

Amedexyius

Recommended Debating Guide, Not Mandatory1.) Opening Arguments2.) Rebuttals and Other Points3.) Rebuttals and Other Points4.) Finishing Statements I won't be providing background on this debate. I recommend only to accept this debate if you have knowledge or are studious in contemporary global and Russian history. Opening Argume...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 24 Minutes Ago

any statement is flawed or not

vi_spex

weak points are a weapon smiths enlightenment...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

the Are You Dumb Challenge

HeavenlyPanda
brontoraptor

This is a challenge to prove that you are not dumb. I am here to prove you are dumb and you are trying to prove you're not dumb. Round 1-Accept Round 2-Debate Round 3-Debate Round 4-Debate Round 5-Debate...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Oops! An awkward error occured.

Max.Wallace

DDO's superiors, your gods, use this as an excuse to not publish your debate. You are a fool if you have never run into this message here....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is there such thing as heterophobia?

viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince
Lexus

Lately I've been thinking that some LGBT people hate "cis gendered" people, just because their "cis gendered"....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Does the website "PolitiFact" have a liberal bias?

ConserativeDemocrat

I'm too lazy to write rules. I have seen this multiple times; the website Politifact haas liberal bias. Evidence? They rate more claims by conservatives false then they do liberals. To me, this doesn't show any bias. It just shows more conservatives say false or ludicrous things. For example, Donald Trump is often fact checked, which will obviously increase the amount of false conservative claims. For example, Donald Trump believes climate change is a Chinese hoax. Liberals just don't say th...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Jew World Order is real

chokerboy12345
Jry2001

The Jews still control everything. They have always controlled everything and created degeneracy and even the ancient Romans wrote about this. DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form: "The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed them...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 12 Minutes Ago

Spanking is child abuse.

Sitar
esharum23

Pro means I agree with this statement, and Con means my opponent disagrees. My opponent will make the first argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Catholicism is the one true Christian religion

Racingfan53
harrytruman

The first round is for acceptance. I am challenging any Protestant to a friendly debate over the validity of Protestantism vs. Catholicism as the one true Christian religion. Please state your religious affiliation in the first round. I do want to stress that this should be a friendly debate, not a personal attack or anything of the like. Please respect me and I will respect you....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Refuting various claims about the Tanakh:

harrytruman

In this debate I will be negating claims about the Tanakh, these include claims of sexism, racism, genocide, etc, the resolution is that all of these claims are false....

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago