Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Mankind is causing the hurricanes

WilliamBeatt14
usernameusernameusername

I believe that humans are causing the hurricanes through Global Warming. The CO2 produced by factories and other industrial complexes traps sunlight inside of the atmosphere. This leads to water temps. rising causing more hurricanes and also the ice at the polar zone smelting. When winds, normally at Africa collide with cold winds it causes wind to gather up and in this case, the high water temps causes hurricanes that then gain velocity and strength....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Tesla is a better car company than Rolls Royce

Mr.TheDebate

Rolls Royce is a better car company because all their cars are handmade and custom built. Whereas Tesla is built by all machine and not custom built....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Religious views should not be taught at a young age.

Glen.Malik
pixel20

As one who grew up in a conservative home with a family heavily following the Christian faith, I believe it was a disservice of them to indoctrinate me and my younger brother at such a juvenile age like so many others. People instill beliefs into children who don't think to question their parents because they're to trusting and afraid of what might happen when they die, like so many are. What you learn as a child is incredibly influential, which is why tyrannical men like Hitler indoctrinated...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Why the f*ck my peepee hard?

TechnoAngel
Bill_Henly

Comunism is an had alway ben bette thsn captilism/...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

pedophilia (sex)

minho007
M.Mason

Sex is a natural and universal way of life and nobody has the right to control someones elses life. We have the right to freedom of choice. So if a person chooses to have sex, nobody (including the government) has the right to control their life choice or actions....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

pedophilia

minho007
Bill_Henly

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Minutes Ago

Sould Remington 700's be recalled

roadrider13

Remington 700's are one of America's most common hunting rifles, yet they are so fragile. There has been lately misfires of this rifle every time someone turns of the safety on the rifle, even when the shooter is not even close to the trigger. this intense problem has calmed lives of innocent folk. Don't get me wrong, i love guns! But this is a serious problem to people. I would appreciate your answer...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Do human cause hurricanes

roadrider13
Bill_Henly

Mankind has revolutionized the world in good and bad ways, Irma has hit Florida not to long ago and I was wondering if we were part reasonable for the hurricane and past ones? I'm asking for your opinion on this subject....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Masterful aka What50 needs to take a diversity course!!

FanboyMctroll
HellishPanda

Masterful also known as What50 needs to take a course in diversity and also needs to graduate from high school. Dropouts do not contribute any useful debates on this site. As for his 14 year old followers, stay in school and learn something, don't listen to this racist fool....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Free will and god... either Free Will doesn't exist or it favors evil and hate

backwardseden

You show me or anyone where in the bible, anywhere that YOUR christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will." The fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible hypocritical...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago