Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

it isnt logical to believe the following

vi_spex

why believe there is a good nut, or a bad nut in the nutshell before opening it...

Challenge Period
11 Comments
Updated 22 Minutes Ago

Acts of Commission and Acts of Omission are morally equivalent

Romanii

Finding a way to accept this debate without permission will result in an automatic loss. Please apply to accept in comments. First round for acceptance, burden of proof is shared, etc etc etc. For reference: Act of Commission - directly inflicting suffering upon someone (e.g. punching someone in the face for no reason) Act of Omission - neglecting to prevent someone from experiencing suffering despite having the ability to do so (e.g. standing by and watching someone get punched in the...

Challenge Period
12 Comments
Updated 23 Minutes Ago

12th Mr. Gofu Theory

gokuFNAF2

The Mr. Gofu Theory: Grass blades are white...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 26 Minutes Ago

Is Creationism Viable?

Brainii
Hayd

I am arguing that Creationism is a viable belief system, and that our universe shows signs of intelligent design. Here is how the rounds will work: Round 1: Opening statement/debate acceptance Round 2: Opening Arguments Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Closing Arguments...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Minutes Ago

Why should we be taught biology?

Facts_First

Why should Biology be taught in schools? Biological discipline imply a significant responsibility for the protection and welfare of all living species. The knowledge of the diversity of life forms and their conservation's-exploitation is of great importance for our day by day life....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 52 Minutes Ago

Should trolls be temporarily banned from Debate.org?

lol101

This debate is currently impossible to accept. If you find a way to accept this, it will result in an automatic win for me. I'm for the idea that trolls should be temporarily banned from this site. I will be setting up my own criteria for "temporarily banning" them. Temporary ban for trolling: 5 days. Since "troll" is a slang term, we will be using the Urban Dictionary for terms like this. Troll-"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with th...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

11th Mr. Gofu Theory

gokuFNAF2
Rami

The Mr. Gofu Theory: Everything is secretly a Mr. Gofu Theory...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

GMOs are harmful for human health

Forcechemist

I will be arguing that the consumption of genetically modified organisms by humans is not harmful for human health. I am new to the site by the way and so I don't know all the rules sooo please let me know if I am not doing something or doing something wrong. Looking forward to the debate! Go!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

10th Mr. Gofu Theory

gokuFNAF2

The Mr. Gofu Theory: You are a Mr. Gofu Theory....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

9th Mr. Gofu Theory

gokuFNAF2

The Mr. Gofu Theory: Iguanas are floating Mr. Gofu Theories....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago