Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is corporal punishment a method that is appropriate for institutions to use on minors and the disab?

Apex21

Corporal punishment in schools and institutions is a disgrace to society. First of all, it is against international law to use excessive force on children. Corporal punishment is a form of child abuse. The only words in statue that separate corporal punishment and child abuse are the terms "excessive" and "extreme". This makes the border between the two an opinion and puts children at risk . Corporal punishment, also put states and the country at risk with liability . States have been sued for o...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 46 Minutes Ago

For- Ssjb vs Con- Ssj4

This-is-a-dumb-account

Ssjb is a literal god, Ssj4 isn't. gg...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should the Dodge Demon be banned from Racing?

Versaillo

The first round is just for acceptance. The debate starts in round 2 This will be very first debate ever, so please if you have tips: Let me know. Thanks....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

We should feed the homeless cats.

What50

Look people are fine eating millions of cows,pigs,and even chicken. So why not cats? We defiantly have a surplus of stray cats hunting and killing birds freely. So why not use the stray cats and feed them to the homeless? I would love to hear your cat recipes in the comments....

Challenge Period
25 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Animal Testing.

Carson_Goetz
jdwest9817

New medicines require testing because researchers must measure both the beneficial and the harmful effects of a compound on a whole organism. A medicine is initially tested in vitro using tissues and isolated organs, but legally and ethically it must also be tested in a suitable animal model before clinical trials in humans can take place. The animal tests provide data on efficacy and safety. They not only identify potential safety concerns, but also determine the doses which will be given to...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Aliens Exist

JWALL2
TheDragon5

Im Right Your Wrong. Do you think Star Trek is just made up?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Nalu is the best couple in fairy tail

NaLuFan

I think that nalu ( Natsu&Lucy) is the best couple by far. I mean think about it they've had many moments (For those who watch fairy tail you know what i mean).Plus they look really good together....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Babtism is necessary for salvation

mandorangerwolf777

Hello. In this debate we will have five rounds, 1. Acceptance 2. Arguments 3. Rebuttals/arguments 4. rebuttals/arguments 5. closing remarks Good luck to whoever accepts!...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Colombine School Shooting

IdaMay
H3h3

Ok so ... Before I have anyone come at me sidewayswith a "what the actual f**k is wrong with you?".I want to say, I would start off with some research before starting on this debate (please).Here's my Argument~Was The Columbine Shooting the work of two evil murders,or two innocent bullied teens pushed off the edge?I'm not coming in to say that what...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

God exists.

Ockham
Unjust_Life

The proposition is that God exists. Pro will be defending the proposition that God exists, while Con will be arguing that Pro has not established that God exists. Pro can define the God they want to defend, within reason. An example of a reasonable definition of God is "an omnipotent, all knowing, perfectly good being." An example of an unreasonable definition of God would be "love" or "the universe." The point of this requirement is to allow Pro some freedom to define what they believe in or...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago