volleyball
K-Diggy

13 is a bad age to start dating.

volleyball

Con

Is dating at 13 too early? Honestly, you only usually get one shot at each guy or girl that you go out with. They may be perfect for you, but if you aren't aloud to date, you might be missing out on something! I believe 13 is the minimum age to begin dating.
K-Diggy

Pro

A young 13 year old should not be allowed to date. Children should have enough time to finish developing before they should start dateing. A young boy or girl doesn't exactly understand the maturity involved in a relationship. Relation ships should be full of passion and love, which young people don't understand. A kid needs to be able to have fun without being worried about their significant other. Also, how is one so young able to know their sexuality? Thirteen year olds shouldn't have to worry about dateing so young and should be able to focus on haveing fun.
volleyball

Con

volleyball forfeited this round.
K-Diggy

Pro

The person I was debating has given up... therefore I have won the debate
volleyball

Con

volleyball forfeited this round.
K-Diggy

Pro

K-Diggy forfeited this round.
Posted by Lukenary 2 years ago
Lukenary
I'm with con on this one. Maybe they shouldn't go all out and get too into things, but using the title wouldn't hurt. I did it with my girlfriend. And maybe they don't understand the full deal, but it's good to get some of that experience.