imabench
phantom

16kadams Tourney: Newt Gingrich's Moonbase Idea Will Happen

phantom

imabench

Pro

This debate will be about Newt Gingrich's crackpot idea about establishing a moonbase by the end of his second term. Rather than debate the benefits of such a moonbase or debate about whether we should or should not establish a moonbase we will instead be debating about the possibility that Newt Gingrich will establish a moonbase by the end of his second term.

In other words

Pro: There will be a moonbase by the end of Newt Gingrich's second term
Con: There will not be a moonbase by the end of Newt Gingrich's second term

First round will be acceptance only.
phantom

Con

Alright, I accept.
imabench

Pro

(For the record, i fully expect to lose this debate)

Now this whole moon base thing comes from a clip filmed shortly after the conclusion of the Republican Primary in Florida..........

Audio: "By the end of my second term........ (pause for cheering and applause where there should be heckling and laughter)...... we, will have, the first, permanent, base, on the moon, and it, will be, American...... (pause for more laughter and cheering where there should also be heckling and laughter)"

So there are three issues that this debate will focus around that would otherwise make this idea impossible,
1) Newt being able to get a second term
2) Newt's commitment to this idea
3) The technology to do such a thing exists

1) Possibility of Newt's second term even happening
Now obviously the first one poses the biggest issue to this idea coming to fruition because of how bad Newt is doing in the race for president...... However many people overlook one critical detail in this whole thing when they denounce this idea as impossible since Newt wont have a second term because he doesnt have a first term......

And that critical detail is.... (Cue drum roll for then latest bat sh*t crazy argument from Imabench)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEWT WASNT REFERRING TO HIS SECOND TERM AS THE PRESIDENT, HE IS REFERRING TO HIS SECOND TERM AS SECRETARY OF STATE IN THE ROMNEY ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it (but i prefer you dont and blindly listen to me), no where in the audio does he refer to the end of his second PRESIDENTIAL term, he only refers to his second term..... And that could be as anything, it could be Vice President, Secretary of Energy, Secretary of Defense, etc. Right now im simply assuming he is referring to Secretary of State where in reality he could be referring to any position BUT the President..... Hell it might not even be under the Romney administration, it could be under the Santorum administration or even the Ron Paul administration too.....

Point is, this whole argument is based on the loophole that Newt doesnt specifically refer to his second term as his second Presidential term, therefore by the end of his second term as anything, there could be a moon base......

2) Newt's commitment to this idea
Now Newt isnt the first one to propose a moon base or going back to the moon.... Presidents have been proposing that since the days of Jimmy Carter, and all of them have sooner or later abandoned these ideas...... But Newt is different, he is more committed to this then anybody else, and theres one piece of evidence that proves that he is 100% committed to making a permanent moon base

(cue drum roll again for another trolling by Imabench)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEWT'S MARRIAGE HISTORY

"Wait Imabench, how does Newt's marriage history serve as evidence that Newt is committed to making a moonbase?"
- Voters
"SHUT UP YOU DING-DONG'S AND LET ME TALK!!!!!!!!!!"
- Me

Lets examine Newts passed divorces, who his wives were, what happened to them, and who they were dumped for....

First Marriage: Married his Geometry teacher Jackie Battley, ended up getting Ovarian Cancer when she was 45
Dumped for: Marianne Ginther who was 29

Second Marriage: Married Marianne Ginther, ended up developing Muscular Dystrophy, divorced at age 48
Dumped for: Callista Bisek who was 34

Third Marriage: Married Callista Bisek, ended up with (insert disease here), divorced at age (list number greater than 45 here)
Dumped for: (Insert name here) who was (take number inputted above and subtract by 20)

So basically, Newt Gingrich likes to leave old sickly things for younger healthier ones.... Now lets look at EARTH AND THE MOON

Earth = 4.55 Billion years old with many problems like tornadoes hurricanes, volcanoes, etc
Moon = 4.4 Billion Years old with not many issues
http://www.talkorigins.org...
http://abcnews.go.com...

So because Newt leaves old sickly wives for younger healthier ones, and since the moon is much younger and healthier then the Earth, then through simple logic one can see that Newt will try to leave the Earth for the moon

Newt likes young things....
When Newt's things he liked gets old and sickly ===== he leaves them for new ones
He leaves old sickly things for new ones ===== The Earth is currently who Newt is with
The Earth is old and sickly ===== The Moon is younger and healthier
If the Moon is younger and healthier then the Earth ===== Newt will divorce it to go to the moon
The Moon is younger and Healthier than the Earth ===== Newt will leave it for the Moon

If A, then B
If B, then C
If C, then not D
If Not D, then maybe F
If E, then G
If G and A, then D
Since D is real, then so is H
H is real, therefore F is actually real despite D existing at the same time C does

I think ive made my point.

Not enough evidence for you? Newt has been dreaming of a space colony for decades, he even elaborated on a space colony in his book "Window of Opportunity: A Blueprint for the Future", published in 1984, so Newt has been dreaming of leaving Earth for the moon for 25 years now, which is longer than any of his marriages....
http://www.mnn.com...

3) The technology to make a moon base exists
The last step to overcome in this moon base thing is whether or not the technology exists or will exist by the time Newt's second term ends as whatever (which will be 8 years from now in the year 2020.) So does the technology to build a moon base currently exist today?

The answer is yes, and the private sector is also playing a role
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com...
http://www.spaceref.com...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com...

So Newt Gingrich's Moonbase will happen since the technology to build it does exist, since Newt is famous for blowing a ton of money to leave old sickly things for younger healthier things, and because Newt's second term is ambiguous to the office he would be holding at the time

I await your reply Con :D
phantom

Con

Alright, I did not realize I would not have time to write this today so this is going to have to be hurrried. This will be mostly trollish non-serious arguments as my opponent has done.

-

1.

-
NEWT Gingrich

-
Newt Gingrich is a newt. Look at his first name "Newt". He is known by Newt. That is what everyone calls him. Therefore he is a newt. What is a newt? A newt is an amphibian that looks like a lizard. Therefore Newt Gingrich is a lizard. Where are Newts found? North America, Europe and Aisa. Where are they not found? The moon. In other words the laws of science show that newts do not like the moon thus Newt Gingrich will not go to the moon, but stick to his preffered countries. (Which are all on earth.)

-
2.

-
This argument will take the form of the following sylogism.

-
1. The moon is made out of cheese. (common knowledge)

-
2. Cheese is a kind of meet. Specifically beef. (see video)

-
3. When beef gets old it gets smelly.
-
4. People don't like to live in a smelly invironment.

-
5. In order to make it not smelly they would chose to cook the beef. (The moon)

-
6. The most efficient way to cook the moon is too bring the sun closer to it.
-
7. Brining the sun closer to the moon would cause global warming on the moon

-
8. Bringing the sun closer to the moon would bring the sun farther away from earth.

-
9. Brining the sun farther away from earth would cause global cooling.
-
10. Global cooling would bring Osama Bin Laden back from the dead.

-
11. If Osama Bin Laden came back from the dead he would swiftly rise to power again.
-
12. If Osama Bin Laden rose back to power from the dead he would want to join forces with another vilain.
-
13. Global cooling would cause Hitler to come out of hiding.
-
14. If Hitler came out of hiding he and Bin Laden would become buddies.
-
15. If Hitler and Bin Laden became pals they would plot to destroy the world together.
-
16. If Hitler and Bin laden schemed together they would hide out on the moon.
-
17. If Hitler and Bin Laden plotted to destroy the earth together Chuck Norris would not let them.

-
18. The only way Chuck Norris could stop them would be to destroy the moon.

-
First conclusion: The moon won't be there for a base to be built
-
Second conclusion: Newt Gingrich has a fat head.

-
3.

-
Type illuminati backwards.
-
Now insert it between "www" and ".com".
-
*Gasp* NASA are part of the illuminati!

-
NASA will not let Newt go through with this plan because, as already established, Newt Gingrich is a newt. Logical? Yes yes.
-

-
"1) Possibility of Newt's second term even happening"
-
Gaga

-
Pros sexiness is too over-whelming for me to refute this.

-
"2) Newt's commitment to this idea"

-
So Mr. Newts history of decayed marriages leads us to believe that he will be committed to this plan? Sounds logical.
-
So my opponent claims that since Newt has a tendancy to leave his older wives for younger ones that means he will leave the earth(since it's a tad bit older) for the moon. However my opponent leaves out one key principle of the physchology of er...marriage. That is that men tend to prefer attractive women over unatractive. *Gasp*, yes I know shocking isn't it. But it is true. Now let's look at the moon; round, gray, dry, and full of holes. Now look at the earth; colorful, attractive smooth and sensual.

-
"H is real, therefore F is actually real despite D existing at the same time C does"

-

-
If H equals my penis and F equals your mom while D = Newt Gingrich's man boobs, and C = cookies, then I will concede this point.

-
"3) The technology to make a moon base exists"

-
Yes but as you can see from my earlier point. NASA will sabatage the whole operation and therefore this point is null.

-

So yeah sorry that was so hastly written but in conclusion, pro has not fulfilled his burden of proof for the reasons that giraffes are people too.
imabench

Pro

"Newt Gingrich is a newt. Look at his first name "Newt". He is known by Newt. That is what everyone calls him. Therefore he is a newt"
Not really, my name is imabench that doesnt mean i support people all day and take sh*t from people, im an actual person. Rick Santorum isnt the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter either hes the frothy mixture of mercury poisoning and fecal matter. The point is Newt isnt a Newt, hes just a fathead

- Agreed

- Agreed since after 3 days they both start to smell

3. When beef gets old it gets smelly.
- Agreed

- FALSE, PEOPLE WILLINGLY LIVE IN CLEVELAND AND LOS ANGELES ALL THE TIME

- Agreed

- Yes but you could also nuke it with radiation, which is how microwaves work

7. Bringing the sun closer to the moon would cause global warming on the moon
- Not according to conservatives

- Completely false, the Moon and the Earth are basically married, if the Moon makes new friends then the Earth has to meet them too, thats how marriage works no matter how annoying as f*ck the person's friend is

9. Bringing the sun farther away from earth would cause global cooling.
- But its coming closer

- Agreed

- Agreed

- Agreed

- IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN THAT HITLER NEVER EXISTED AND WAS CHARLIE CHAPLIN THE WHOLE TIME
http://www.debate.org...

- I disagree, Osama hates all westerners

- Agreed

- Agreed

- Agreed

- DONT TELL CHUCK NORRIS HOW TO DO HIS JOB

- Then why did they agree to cook the moon in the first place if people didnt already live there?

- Agreed

- Agreed

2) Newt's commitment to this idea
"Now let's look at the moon; round, gray, dry, and full of holes. Now look at the earth; colorful, attractive smooth and sensual."
Have you looked at the Moon and the Earth recently?

Heres what the moon looks like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know, smoking hot....

Heres what Earth looks like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I flinched too

Lets face it, people are going to be using this debate to help them "relax" tonight (as long as they dont accidentally scroll down) whereas the Earth looks like a huge jar of solidified SANTORUM

"If H equals my penis and F equals your mom while D = Newt Gingrich's man boobs, and C = cookies, then I will concede this point."
Let the record show that the Con conceded this point

"NASA will sabatage the whole operation and therefore this point is null"
Chuck Norris will stop them, UNLESS YOU QUESTION HIS ABILITIES AGAIN

Extend any arguments about Newts getting a second term, possibilities to have a moon base technology wise, and Newt's commitment to banging that sexy a** moon instead of that fat lard of Earth.

:)
phantom

Con

Newt a newt?

My opponent claims that even though his name is imabench that doesn't mean he's a bench. However I have to ask my opponent how on earth he can't be a bench even though he both claims he is a bench and is called bench. Dis makes no sense!?!?!! And Rick isn't actually a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter ?!?!? What!! Noooooooo!

The resemblance is undeniable!

Premise 1-3 (Re-Cap: The moon is made of cheese, which is a kind of meat, which gets smelly when it gets old)

My opponent agrees.

4. People don't like to live in a smelly environment.

Mr. Bench disagrees for the fact that people live in Cleveland and Los Angelas. However do they like living there? Here's a picture of someone from Cleveland (Berenice Abbott), and does she look happy? She looks freaking depressed!! In fact she looks like she's just been through the holocaust!

My opponent agrees.

"Yes but you could also nuke it with radiation, which is how microwaves work"

True, but everyone knows radiations has a strong effect on newts and thus even if they did use this method, Newt's brain would get fried (At least more than it is already) from the microwaves that bounce back from the moon onto earth.

"Not according to conservatives"

Moderates for the win. Yay

"Completely false, the Moon and the Earth are basically married, if the Moon makes new friends then the Earth has to meet them too, that's how marriage works no matter how annoying as f*ck the person's friend is"

The laws of gravity state that if planet 1 goes and makes friends with planet 2, planet 3 will burn planet 2's house down. http://www.debate.org...

This law of gravitation can be demonstrated with the following equation;

Either way, the moon will be destroyed.

"But its coming closer"

No no

10-12 (Re-Cap: Global cooling causing Bin Laden to come back from the dead, rising to power and joining forces)

My opponent agrees

My opponent claims that Hitler never existed, however he cites FREEDO as the source. FREEDO is part of the ilumanati as you can see by his profile. http://www.debate.org...

He is just doing what he does best, spreading propaganda for fnord.

"I disagree, Osama hates all westerners"

Pro disagrees b'cuz he thinks Bin Laden hates all westerners. However what he fails to realize is that directions on a compass do not really exist! For example, look at a map. It is flat and we can see that on the leftish side is europe. Thus according to this map, Germany is on the west. BUT! this is just a deception! The earth is round not flat! We know this because the earth is the left testicle of the god of kittins(http://www.debate.org...). Testicles are round. The earth is a testicle thus the earth is round. Round objects, like testicles, do not have compassal directions because it is all subjective to where you are looking from. All Hitler needs to do is point this out and Bin Laden will be all fine with it.

15-17(Re-Cap: Bin Laden and Hitler would hide out on the moon and plot to destroy the world together but Chuck Norris would stop them)

My opponent agrees.

"DONT TELL CHUCK NORRIS HOW TO DO HIS JOB"

Her...dur, I am Chuck Norris dude. See my profile says so.

"Then why did they agree to cook the moon in the first place if people didnt already live there?"

They agreed to cook the moon because of the secret base the illumati already have there!

"Newt Gingrich has a fat head."

My opponent agrees. (Obviously)

For the sake of clarity I would just like to re-affirm my opponents sexiness, and that the magnitude of it is far to over-whelming for I to refute his sensual contention.

2) Newt's commitment to this idea

:: If H equals my penis and F equals your mom while D = Newt Gingrich's man boobs, and C = cookies, then I will concede this point.

: "Let the record show that the Con conceded this point"

So my opponent has proved cookies, however there is still one MAJOR question to be posed. Are they chocolate chip or oreo? Because personally I like choc-chip. Oh also how do cookies prove your point?

"2) Newt's commitment to this idea"

My opponents pictures aren't working any more for some reason, however from memory I remember some hot smoking chick waving a flag on a moon and some fat dude eating nachos or something, supposedly on earth.

Now my opponent is very tricky. He tells us to look at the moon, but what is most attracting the focus of our vision is a sexy babe, probably photoshoped, supporting a flag. Then in his picture of earth we have this obese nacho kid deflecting our gaze. Let's get rid of this incumberences and see how the moon really does look compared to the earth.

Pretty good looking right?

And now....

Er....

So yeah point made. Newt would way rather bang earth than the moon.

:: NASA will sabatage the whole operation and therefore this point is null

: "Chuck Norris will stop them, UNLESS YOU QUESTION HIS ABILITIES AGAIN"

But as I have now revealed my true identity we know that I am Chuck Norris therefore you can trust my word that Chuck will not foil the iluminati's operations.

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE CON

My opponent is a bench. That is all.

Also this,

He will hide under your bed and rape you in the middle of the night if you vote pro.

Now that is all.
imabench

Pro

" I have to ask my opponent how on earth he can't be a bench even though he both claims he is a bench and is called bench."
My last name in real life is bench, so im technically a bench even though im 100% human, Newt Gingrich's name is Newt but he is 100% hot gas. That being said Newt Gingrich isnt a Newt insect, he is just a fathead

"Mr. Bench disagrees for the fact that people live in Cleveland and Los Angelas. However do they like living there?"
Yes people like living in LA, gay guys live there all the time!
http://blogs.laweekly.com...

"(Berenice Abbott), and does she look happy? She looks freaking depressed!!"
The reason she is depressed in that picture is because she just heard that Rebecca Black thinks shes a good singer and plans on making mroe music (Who WOULDNT be depressed?)

"the microwaves that bounce back from the moon onto earth. "
The microwaves wouldnt affect people on Earth because the Earth has a nice protective layer of CO2 being pumped into the atmosphere to defend us from such a thing.

"The laws of gravity state that if planet 1 goes and makes friends with planet 2, planet 3 will burn planet 2's house down."
The Suns house is already burnt down though, its the sun its f*cking hot.

This law of gravitation can be demonstrated with the following equation
Actually it can be summarized by this equation, its pretty easy and straight forward

"No no"

Yes yes

"My opponent claims that Hitler never existed, however he cites FREEDO as the source. FREEDO is part of the ilumanati as you can see by his profile. He is just doing what he does best, spreading propaganda for fnord."
So just because hes from the illuminati that means hes not credible? I CALL RACISM

" The earth is a testicle thus the earth is round."
Agreed

"All Hitler needs to do is point this out and Bin Laden will be all fine with it."
But Hitler doesnt speak Arabic and Osama doesnt speak German so you'll end up with two evil people talking to each other in very angry languages

"Her...dur, I am Chuck Norris dude. See my profile says so. "
If you were chuck norris you wouldnt hide your identity, therefore you are not Chuck Norris and he will soon beat your a** for pretending to be him

"They agreed to cook the moon because of the secret base the illumati already have there!"
Con forfeits that the technology exists to make a moonbase

"For the sake of clarity I would just like to re-affirm my opponents sexiness, and that the magnitude of it is far to over-whelming for I to refute his sensual contention."
We both agree Newt will have a second term

"So my opponent has proved cookies, however there is still one MAJOR question to be posed. Are they chocolate chip or oreo?"
There are three kinds. Chocolate Chip, Oreo, and both, so everyone is happy. Also I will bring a batch of SPECIAL BROWNIES for anyone who wants them

"So yeah point made. Newt would way rather bang earth than the moon."
It appears that the Con is focused primarily on arguing that Newt is not committed to building a moonbase by arguing that Earth is hotter than the moon. So I will argue from a different angle over this matter.

Think of it this way, if a moonbase does exist then people would be able to not have to live on the same planet as Barack Obama, Justin Bieber, or Anyone from Jersey Shore

On another note, if a moonbase exists then Newt wont have to live on the same planet as all of his ex wives.

Also, The Con said that the Earth is a testicle, this means that if Newt Gingrich banged the Earth that would make him gay since the Earth is a testicle. This would never happen though because by laws of "no sh*t" all republicans are raised to fear and hate gay people (According to Bill Maher) meaning Newt wont bang the Earth because that would make him gay

So now you can see that millions of people would be interested in making a moonbase

Allow me to recap my arguments
1) Newt Gingrich will get a second term (conceded by the con due to my sexiness)
2) The technology to build a moonbase exists (con conceded that the illuminati are already there meanign the technoloy does exist
3) People would be interested in making a moonbase to get away from all the idiots on Earth, including any ex-wives Newt Gingrich has

The Con ends the round by saying if you dont vote for him then the picture of Sarah Palin shown above will rape you in the middle of the night. So I will end this round by saying,

If you dont vote for me I will stop debating funny debates.....

Choice is yours now

I thank the Con for a splendid debate and thank all of the voters for reading :D
phantom

Con

//My last name in real life is bench, so im technically a bench even though im 100% human, Newt Gingrich's name is Newt but he is 100% hot gas. That being said Newt Gingrich isnt a Newt insect, he is just a fathead//

My opponent makes the claim that he is a bench. Then he goes onto make the claim that he is human. You can't be both bench and human. My opponent should make up his mind. Bench or human; which is he? I think Mr.Bench needs to find a good phychiatrist.

//Yes people like living in LA, gay guys live there all the time!//

My opponent uses the same logic to prove that happy people live in LA as I do to prove that Newt Gingrich is a newt, by claiming that gay people live there, thus happy people live there. I will concede this logic as it is clearly sound. However my opponent cites gay bars as his evidence. Gay bars does not neccessarily neccessitate gay people.

Berenice Abbott
//The reason she is depressed in that picture is because she just heard that Rebecca Black thinks shes a good singer and plans on making mroe music (Who WOULDNT be depressed?)//

Or because she lives in Cleveland?

//The Suns house is already burnt down though, its the sun its f*cking hot.//

No, planet two = the moon, not the sun.

My opponent presents a different equation to support the laws of gravty, however I can prove it false. His equation is "2+2=5". The problem with his equation is that it is too simple. I have a drastically large equation. Large equations are more impressive. Therefore my argument is more impressive. Therefore my argument wins.

"Yes yes"

No no

Freedo
//So just because hes from the illuminati that means hes not credible?//

Yes, for Eris decreas it.

Moving on, my opponent agrees that earth is a testicle.

//But Hitler doesnt speak Arabic and Osama doesnt speak German so you'll end up with two evil people talking to each other in very angry languages//

What do you think Hitlers been doing at the center of earths core all these years? Jerking off? No he's been learning Arabic of course. Jerking off for decades or learning Arabic, which is more probable? (This is not a false dichtomony, yes yes)

//If you were chuck norris you wouldnt hide your identity, therefore you are not Chuck Norris and he will soon beat your a** for pretending to be him//

My opponents reasoning fails in two ways.

1. I am still alive.
2. I didn't hide my identity. (Quote: "I am Chuck Norris")

//Con forfeits that the technology exists to make a moonbase//

Was this ever an issue?

//We both agree Newt will have a second term//

False, you are a sexy beast. This would be futile to contend. However it doesn't mean I agree with you.

//There are three kinds. Chocolate Chip, Oreo, and both, so everyone is happy. Also I will bring a batch of SPECIAL BROWNIES for anyone who wants them//

I will take them all thank you, for I am Chuck Norris and I take what I want.

//Think of it this way, if a moonbase does exist then people would be able to not have to live on the same planet as Barack Obama, Justin Bieber, or Anyone from Jersey Shore//

No, think of it this way. Who would go to the moon if a base was built? Rich celebs. Thus you will never be free of the Beibs wherever you go!

http://www.bing.com...

//Also, The Con said that the Earth is a testicle, this means that if Newt Gingrich banged the Earth that would make him gay since the Earth is a testicle. This would never happen though because by laws of "no sh*t" all republicans are raised to fear and hate gay people (According to Bill Maher) meaning Newt wont bang the Earth because that would make him gay//

However Newt won't know the difference as, from the picture's I posted, the earth looks like a hot sexy female, while the moon looks a terd. So yes the earth is a testicle disguiesed as a hot sexy female, but the moon is the face of a terd that is a terd.

My opponent threatens to stop making funny debates if you vote for me, however let me remind you again that if you vote pro, Sarah Palin will rape you in the middle of the night. Which would you rather risk, my opponent possibily stoping his trolling, which is unlikely as it would contradict the very laws of nature and thus all earth would go into confusion, or getting molested by Sarah Palin, dressed up as Noel Fielding, dressed up as Justin Bieber, in the middle of the night?

The choice is yours.

Thanx for the most intelectually stimulating and logic founded debate I have experienced.
Posted by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
Want me to vote on this?
Posted by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
almost done, lets see who moves on...
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
I myself coulnt vote on this seriously, but i dont have to ;D
Posted by THEBOMB 2 years ago
THEBOMB
HAHAHAH! :D I'm not sure how to vote on this seriously....
Posted by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
Lol
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
And now we wait
Posted by phantom 2 years ago
phantom
Thett you also got cited. Look under premise 14 of my round three :)
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
just wait, itll get better >:D
Posted by OberHerr 2 years ago
OberHerr
I had to stop halfway through Phantoms round 2 argument for fear of waking everyone up by laughing.
Posted by thett3 2 years ago
thett3
I'm honored that my hitler debate got a mention :')
Vote Placed by vmpire321 2 years ago
vmpire321
imabenchphantomTied
Reasons for voting decision: By stating that Gingrich's term refers to a term in any position, this definition gives Gingrich almost infinite time to colonize the moon. Current technology also allows the colonization of the moon to be possible. Gingrich also has the incentive to do this, such as to leave Earth and the horrible beings on it.
Vote Placed by jwesbruce 2 years ago
jwesbruce
imabenchphantomTied
Reasons for voting decision: In terms of conduct I wasn't in love with the "I'll stop being funny if you don't vote for me" comment. Nearly everything was a wash...... Don't feel like getting molested by Sarah Palin tonight....is where I placed my vote.