Hawkace
Mark9032

18 year olds with concealed handguns

Hawkace

Pro

Alright the first thing I notice about 18 year olds is that they can join the army, get their hands in tons of dangerous weapons. But if there not in the army they can still own a rifle and a shotgun which do even more damage so what's so bad about a concealed handgun for self protection? What if some crazy guy attacks them then what shall they do beat them with a stick? well if they had a concealed weapon this would not be a problem.
Mark9032

Con

Thats true but theres a slimchance of that happening. What if a cop pulls you over and you don't have the papers for your gun?
Jail for you son.
Hawkace

Pro

Dude I am debating to have 18 years allowed to get a handgun with papers legally. So when the cop does pull you over you have the papers to show that you can Own a handgun.
Mark9032

Con

Ya but what if you dont have the papers and you get pulled over thats what i said yesterday but it is useless if you get it anyways. Why do you want it any ways? Its just to get a holster for the gun, and you have to pay extra for the gun anyways. so my question is why
Hawkace

Pro

Why don't you want a concealed handgun permit so you can carry and be able to protect yourself. There are many cases in which a 18 year old can save their life or somebody else's if they have a concealed handgun. But because of the law they can't have one and said 18 year old dies gets injured or other person dies or gets injured. SO my question is why wouldn't you want 18 year olds to have handguns?
Mark9032

Con

because it is wrong if the 18 yo has it because he cold hurt someone or kill another or himself end of discussion
Posted by Tolman8r 3 years ago
Tolman8r
To be fair, Adam, kids as young as 13 in third world nations carry guns. Out was relatively common for thousands of years for young men to carry the arms of their day into battle. Also, the ages we set for maturity in society are largely arbitrary. What about a13yo girl? It's scientifically accepted that women finish maturity before men, why can't they obtain licenses for guns before men?
Posted by adamnukem 3 years ago
adamnukem
What kind of moron would WANT 18 year olds to have their own HANDGUNS. I'm thirteen years old and even I have better judgement than you. I'll tell you the difference between carrying a gun in a third world country as a soldier in a war"and carrying a gun at your hometown. It is a dangerous, stupid, and crazy idea that almost NOBODY would vote for.