j_1459
Luggs

2 Chainz is a God

j_1459

Pro

I believe 2 Chainz is a God sent from heaven. His beautiful rhymes lead me to this conclusion. This Debate is largely a joke and does not mean to interfere or insult anyone's religion or beliefs.
Luggs

Con

As this is a joke, I will not be taking this debate seriously. Let us begin.

Isn't God supposed to be invisible? Why is 2 Chainz only a rapper if he is a God? Isn't saying he is "a" God against most of today's religions, and therefore, most likely wrong (yes, I know its a fallacy)?
j_1459

Pro

Two Chainz is a lord of Hip Hop and a immortal being for these reasons.
1. His name is 2 Chainz. Come on people.
2. His ability to pull off rhymes such as:
i. " She's got a big booty so I call her big booty"
ii " dope enough to go in yo nostrils"
iii "you the realest n**** breathin' if i hold ma breath"

Only a god could make such horrendous rhymes (gramatically speaking) work in the way 2 Chainz does.
Luggs

Con

2 Chainz probably means that he was in two chains at some point (jail or something?)
For all those rhymes: none of those were actually rhymes.

Now, you still need to refute my arguments! I'm waiting!
Back to Pro!

P.S. I'm loving this.
j_1459

Pro

To Address your previous arguments...
-God makes himself visible to humans in various forms, such as Jesus, Miracles, and Liam Neeson.
-Being a god, 2 Chainz can do whatever he wants, Frankly. You have to respect his choice.
-2 Chainz coexists with all other religions. This is proven by the existence of 2 Chainz and Liam Neeson in the same realm.
To Address your other arguments...
-2 Chainz name refers to the number of Chains he must have been wearing at the time. The stupidity of his name is evident, but he pulls it off due to his godliness.
- 2 Chainz does not require his lines to rhyme. That's how he rolls.

(PS Your courage is commendable given you took the impossible task of refuting the fact of 2 Chainz's Godliness)
Luggs

Con

If 2 Chainz is a god, then why isn't he worshiped religiously?

2 Chainz being a God is not possible to coexist with other religions, like Christianity: they believe Jesus was the one and only god, therefore your belief can't coexist with theirs.

Pro said: 2 Chainz name refers to the number of Chains he must have been wearing at the time. The stupidity of his name is evident, but he pulls it off due to his godliness.

What time? Yes, his name is stupid, but who says he actually pulls it off? Also, maybe we humans are just so stupid that we accept really stupid names, like Honey Boo Boo, for example.

Pro said: 2 Chainz does not require his lines to rhyme. That's how he rolls.

That did not support your case at all.

Anyways, this is over. Time for voting...

P.S. Vote Con :)
Posted by Luggs 4 years ago
Luggs
Just read round one. You'll get it.
Posted by The_Master_Riddler 4 years ago
The_Master_Riddler
what the shell happened here?