treefuckerwhocares
DefineRich

2 plus 2 is not four

treefuckerwhocares

Pro

tell me i dont see 2 plus 2 is four, convinse me
DefineRich

Con

Two plus two may not equal four, even if two plus two may weigh twice more than two alone. A relation of two entities in the domain of synergy may equal anything whatsoever more (or less - they may even extenuate each other) of the two original things.

Conventionally in a world that purely fills itself with numbers, 2 plus 2 certainly equals 4, but 4 is something as if uniquely else that graphically does not even look like 2 and much less like those 2 besides each other connected through the sign of plus.

So, in the combination of two elements shallowly resembling each other or conventionally being like each other, the particular two elements of such a combination do have their individual force and potentiality so when we think of synergy we may believe that their combination may bring about any whatsoever result, imagined and unimaginable, perhaps never imaginable at your present level of evolution.

So also you may be thinking of and reflecting upon the addition, or accruing relation, of 2 and 2 and the possible products / effects of synergy. But do also all the while be more open for chances of great merry laughs in good company, when good loving company is there available for you, or more often most sublimely all on your own.
treefuckerwhocares

Pro

treefuckerwhocares forfeited this round.
DefineRich

Con

DefineRich forfeited this round.
treefuckerwhocares

Pro

DefineRich

Con

DefineRich forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I knew a guy that was solid in his thinking. But went to college. And came home and pointed at the couch I was sitting on and said, "is that couch really there".I thought, "He borrowed money to be taught this." I said , well I am not sitting on the floor. Something is holding me up.Educated beyond his intellect. Just like a lot of folks on here.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Plagiarism. SECURTY!!! SE!!! CUR!!! TYYY!!!!
Posted by Macumba 2 years ago
Macumba
Con copied and pasted. Violation.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
And we are paying tax dollars for this.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Huh!