nerdtrash
ZekLawOffice

2015 Riloian Ambassadorial Debate

nerdtrash

Pro

This is a fake micronational debate, which means all areas of conversation within this is simply fictional and for fun.

I will be the leading associate for this debate and Freetarian party member. (A fictional Riloian party which believes all people are free and deserve immediate freedom.)

I will be debating with my opponent for the Ambassador position in the Republic of Riloia, a micronation. Votes at the end will be collected and the person with the most votes will become the Ambassador.
ZekLawOffice

Con

Hello I am Jack Morris 3rd, 6th, and 9th Primeminister of Zekia and I will be participating in this debate. I am representing the Democratic Party which is social and economic equality for everyone (belief of equal rights of all people.) This is Jack Morris and I accept your request.
nerdtrash

Pro

This debate will cover economic, political, and social stances. The following topics will be discussed:

ECONOMY
WAR
EQUALITY
JOBS

Round 2: ECONOMY
Round 3: WAR
Round 4: EQUALITY
Round 5: JOBS

ROUND 2 BEGIN

***ECONOMY***

I believe the Riloian economy is very strong and has been able to uphold itself for a very long time. However, lately the economy has been weakening. If I were to become the Ambassador of Riloia, my first task for the economy would be to raise the minimum wage (this will be covered more in Round 5) so more people can support theirselves. I will also make sure not to raise inflation so more people are able to afford the same benefits and recieve the same privileges as more well-paid people and/or classes.

I will also make sure to build more big banks and strengthen more minimal bank companies to increase the economy and make more people able to receive money.

Of course, the national debt must also be lowered, so I would make sure that with the increasement of big banks, I will use their money to pay off the debt and promise economic prosperity in the next 4 years I will hold the Ambassador position.
ZekLawOffice

Con

Ok you are saying that the finance is weakening well I will agree but not in much of an agreeing way now here listen you have only produced 2 100 RUPEE NOTES. Listen here there literally is no economy we only have 200 rupees so you are talking nonsense
right here saying the economy is weakening because we are already weak enough there are some 10 year olds in Canada who have way more than 200 dollars, yes a 10 year old has more money than a NATION'S DEBT. Now listen if people vote me for 4th ambassador I will have us probably around 10,000 dollars buy August of 2016.
nerdtrash

Pro

nerdtrash forfeited this round.
ZekLawOffice

Con

ZekLawOffice forfeited this round.
nerdtrash

Pro

nerdtrash forfeited this round.
ZekLawOffice

Con

ZekLawOffice forfeited this round.
nerdtrash

Pro

nerdtrash forfeited this round.
ZekLawOffice

Con

ZekLawOffice forfeited this round.