JoeMon150
Fuzz_Face

2nd Best Tower

Started: 6/6/2016 Category: Games

JoeMon150

Pro

Obviously SuperMonkey is the best but who is the 2nd best. I will be fighting for the Dart monkey. He is weak at first but has pretty cheap upgrades.
Fuzz_Face

Con

My monkey will be the monkey aprentice. This is because he is very effective at popping lead balloons, white balloons, Etc. One fact that proves he is second best is that once he is upgraded to dragon breath he fires 12.5 flames per second.
JoeMon150

Pro

While the wizard may still be more powerful he comes with a price
a fire spewing wizard costs 6300$ for a 2-3 wizard dragon breath
since I was unable to look up how many balloons each flame pops I did a test
a 2-3 wizard costs 6300$ while a 4-0 Dart monkey costs 2210$
so I can 2 juggernauts and a 3-2 and a 2-3 with 30$ left. if my math is correct.
Now onto the tests....For this round of the debate I shall be whose the best at popping balloons not blimps
I will be doing regular balloons on the pumpkin patch map. I will send a equal number of balloons on each test. I will count them with a spike factory at the back at the map. the spike factory with most pops means that test failed compare to the other one.
I did the test I sent 10 of each type of regular balloons no regen no camo. The spike factory popped 938.
well the dart monkeys are better I bought 6300$ of dart monkeys. the spike factory only popped 440 balloons. In conclusion I see dart monkeys are better than a 2-3 wizard
Fuzz_Face

Con

Ok so if you buy one apprentice and two juggernauts they are better but, if you buy two apprentices upgraded to dragon breath and send one moab the results are 626 unpopped bloons. If you have 4 juggernauts the amount of unpopped bloons is 732. So in larger quantities the monkey apprentice is better. Like pro has stated it may be worse with normal balloons but, what if the juggernaut was placed by a noob? To find out I did a test. The test was on brick wall and I placed both of the towers back a few spaces. I spawned 20 lead balloons and the apprentice monkey popped all of them while the two juggernauts had 542 unpopped bloons. In conclusion lead balloons are a major weakness of the dart monkey while the opposite of a weakness to the monkey apprentice.
JoeMon150

Pro

JoeMon150 forfeited this round.
Fuzz_Face

Con

Fuzz_Face forfeited this round.
JoeMon150

Pro

JoeMon150 forfeited this round.
Fuzz_Face

Con

Fuzz_Face forfeited this round.
JoeMon150

Pro

JoeMon150 forfeited this round.
Fuzz_Face

Con

Fuzz_Face forfeited this round.