Kawurairee
9spaceking

3 P's in a pod.

9spaceking

Kawurairee

Pro

I challenge my opponent to come up with absolutely any political, philosophical or psychological resolution. They can also dictate which side I take on the resolution.

Note: Philosophy does not include religious scripture debates that require specialist knowledge of scriptured texts.

It must be given with fully written definitions and must not be a troll debate of any kind.

If I can prove the resolution to be too bias to one side, my opponent shall forfeit all 7 points unless they can substantially prove it to be a fair one.

This is a twofold debate as there is one attack on the resolution my opponent and another on the side I have been assigned on it, once I accept it.

This can get as crazy and as unfair to my side as my opponent wishes insofar as there is a plausible way for me to win it within the constraints of the resolution's wording and the definitions my opponent provided.

If specific words are not defined by my opponent, I withhold the right to dictate whatever definition I wish in round 2 and my opponent must accept it. If they post a definition in round one that is sourced to a valid dictionary of some kind (i.e. not Urban dictionary or some other troll dictionary site of that kind) then I am obligated to accept their definitions of key words. Defining connectives and conjunctions is not required, only the key words for the debate that are of significance to the resolution and how to interpret it.

Best of luck, opponent.

P.S. amending the resolution is illegal.
9spaceking

Con

"ANY political, philosophical or psychological"
Okay, I have a philosophical resolution....
"If specific words are not defined by my opponent, I withhold the right to dictate whatever definition I wish in round 2 and my opponent must accept it."
In order to prevent this, I defined every single word in the debate. Then he cannot dictate whatever definition he wishes in round two and I must accept it.

http://dictionary.reference.com...
Definition of "philosophical": of or pertaining to philosophy
http://dictionary.reference.com...
Definition of philosophy: the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct.
It will be conduct in this debate.
http://dictionary.reference.com...
definition of conduct: personal behavior; way of acting;
You will be con.
The topic will be....
(Drum roll please...)
Imabench should not have been banned. (It's philosophical because he was banned because of his bad conduct. I will be pro, arguing his conduct wasn't that bad, along with other reasons I will not reveal, because I wish not to give you an advantage. You already have too much)
imabench's profile: http://www.debate.org...
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Con

Imabench should not be banned. He is super popular and has made life easier and funnier on DDO because of his contributions.
He is also an incredible debater, racking up an impressive 4000-something elo.
Because my opponent forfeited I already win in conduct.
I believe I will win this debate.
I always win debates my opponents forfeit in.
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Con

This is sad.
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Con

I extend all my arguments.
(which is seriously, just "his conduct wasn't that bad")
but you have no arguments. :P
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Con

I hath won.
Vote Placed by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
SeventhProfessor
Kawurairee9spacekingTied