Kawurairee
johnnyamundson

3 P's in a pod.

Kawurairee

Pro

I challenge my opponent to come up with absolutely any political, philosophical or psychological resolution. They can also dictate which side I take on the resolution.

Note: Philosophy does not include religious scripture debates that require specialist knowledge of scriptured texts.

It must be given with fully written definitions and must not be a troll debate of any kind.

If I can prove the resolution to be too bias to one side, my opponent shall forfeit all 7 points unless they can substantially prove it to be a fair one.

This is a twofold debate as there is one attack on the resolution my opponent and another on the side I have been assigned on it, once I accept it.

This can get as crazy and as unfair to my side as my opponent wishes insofar as there is a plausible way for me to win it within the constraints of the resolution's wording and the definitions my opponent provided.

If specific words are not defined by my opponent, I withhold the right to dictate whatever definition I wish in round 2 and my opponent must accept it. If they post a definition in round one that is sourced to a valid dictionary of some kind (i.e. not Urban dictionary or some other troll dictionary site of that kind) then I am obligated to accept their definitions of key words. Defining connectives and conjunctions is not required, only the key words for the debate that are of significance to the resolution and how to interpret it.

Best of luck, opponent.

P.S. amending the resolution is illegal.
johnnyamundson

Con

Resolved: Following a strict interpretation of the United States Constitution is always what is best for United States citizens.

I will be negating the resolved.
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
johnnyamundson

Con

Alright then. Vote neg!
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
johnnyamundson

Con

johnnyamundson forfeited this round.
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
johnnyamundson

Con

johnnyamundson forfeited this round.
Kawurairee

Pro

Kawurairee forfeited this round.
johnnyamundson

Con

johnnyamundson forfeited this round.