vi_spex
Hawkeye117

3 divided by 0 is 3

Hawkeye117

vi_spex

Pro

0 is nothing, information, and matter is 1

you can never show me 0 bananas, but you can understand what im saying
Hawkeye117

Con

I accept this debate and hope to prove that in fact anything multiplied by zero is zero not the original number multiplied by zero
vi_spex

Pro

3 sodas shared by 0 people is 3 sodas, as nothing is being divided.

dividing with 0 is the same as dividing with 1, because there is no division going on, I cant share 2 pizzas with myself, and I cant share them with an imaginary man

if 3 sodas become imaginary by an imaginary man drinking it, then you are right, but matter can never be destroyed

0 people doesn't exist in reality
Hawkeye117

Con

Okay to start I can understand where pro is coming from as yes math is a complex subject and can be difficult to understand and know how everything works as it does. So let"s start with multiplication and how it works so let"s do 3*5=15 the way this works is we have three groups of five dots and thus we have 15 as three groups of five dots adds up to 15. With that there let"s do 3*0=0 so if we use the same process as before with zero groups of three dots as you can possibly have three dots but you don"t have any groups of three thus since as you said as before zero means nothing aka zero and since you don"t have any groups of three you can"t have three you have zero; you never lose three as you never had three of anything to begin with thus you don"t have a place holder of three as you don"t have anything to hold that place.
vi_spex

Pro

I have 3 real sodas, I divide them between no one, so no times, shared by none, so I have not done anything, so its true to say 0 division happened but I have 3 sodas

3/1=3
3/0=3

why is 3 divided with 1, 3 when there is no division going on?

the outcome of dividing with 0 is the same as dividing with 1

everything is 1, everything is something, and nothing is 0, matter and information, physical and mental
Hawkeye117

Con

Hawkeye117 forfeited this round.
vi_spex

Pro

do you agree?
Hawkeye117

Con

Oh no I'm sorry yesterday my grandmother passed away so I was busy with that more than this debate so I'm sorry for my forfit. But continuing with this debate your second round is illogical and has no point for this debate as we are debating that 3*0=3 not zero we are not debating division and thus I do not have a rebuttle as your last argument does not pertain to this debate and hope nest rould you well bring an argument that pertains to this debate.
vi_spex

Pro

3*0=0

I agree there
Hawkeye117

Con

Hawkeye117 forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
go outside and find me round earth
Posted by Valkrin 2 years ago
Valkrin
The universe is "all existing matter and space considered as a whole; the cosmos." So you essentially state that the Earth is an "imaginary" concept...
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
to me a star is a light in the night sky and nothing beyond that, and the earth I know beneath me has no necessary shape

the world is the for whirled, and the whirled is always at least 1 step behind

the universe is an imaginary concept, not real, unless you define universe as personal physical experience of now

I don't know=(is)I have to imagine it=true, unless I know

false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
It does sound a little like a high school dropout on too much acid.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
religion=to rely on, while self is one

a(theism)=dis(belief)=belief=theism
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
"Particles are imaginary" and "Science is a religion". I found your disconnect, you believe you can say anything you want to say and it is true. Congratulations, you have made an retard of yourself. What do you do on your spare time? Snort heroin?
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
particles are imaginary, not real

and science is a religion

everything that exist has at least 3 sides for it to exist, and 3 sides equal triangle, where as there is a top middle and bottom so its a pyramid. everything that exist has an opposite for it to exist
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
if we cut open a head and take out the brain, we cant poor the information, mind, thoughts out on the floor, so they are not things

I can never reach infinity with my physical body as it has no end, yet we can come to an agreement about this, how is that
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
Information is matter particles conveying part of a system to another. This is a form of messaging if you will. Information goes back to the study of activity and interaction of particles on a subatomic level.
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
I don't think you quite understand what information actually is.
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 2 years ago
Gabe1e
vi_spexHawkeye117Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Overall, Con is right.