Max.Wallace
PauseAndThink

3 sides of the coin

Max.Wallace

Max.Wallace

Con

There are 3 sides to a coin.
Heads.
Tails.
The edge.

We perform coin tosses to make decisions sometimes.
Sheeple pick a side. Never the edge.

This debate is about the tendency of the human species to choose a side, which the sheeple do, so they can be declared by the elites to be winners. The elites, those in the .000001% income bracket that attempt to control us, use this tendency to create more power for themselves.

Don't listen to the propaganda and choose a side, eventually you will lose.

Leaders do not live on the edge of the coin, they flip the coin.

Leadership is a matter of greed,self righteousness, and the ability to flip the coin in the direction you want the sheeple to follow these days.

The tools of elitist leaders are Science, War, and Justice.

Good luck, let's have some fun!
PauseAndThink

Pro

Max Wallace, do you take pleasure in stating the obvious?

Leaders, contrary too what many think, ultimately represent a percent of their population. This is where your first error lies. I take it you assume by your words "[they] want the sheeple to follow" that leaders represent 100% of their national electorate, and thus expect everyone to naturally follow them based on their status? That my dear friend, would only be the case in an utopian society of which, as you can by the lack of global proof, is still very much a figment of your imagination.

Now, of course; leaders do not live on the edge of a coin- simply because they cannot. Leaders are diplomats, and thus leaders are, by virtue of international expectations and pressures, diplomatic.

It would be unwise for any person with responsibilities to make light of them, especially when these responsibilities could possibly amount to the fate of millions.

You forget, or perhaps are not informed, about the many instances where leadership has been a tool used to carve out the basal beginnings of social justice. Take for instance the civil rights movement which took place during the 1960's. If Martin Luther King Jr. had not, and I repeat, had not, usurped the discriminatory state of affairs that plagued American society during this era without sufficient leadership skills to aid him... the situation in America for those of darker skin, foreign nationality, disability and orientation would have been very dire indeed.

Perhaps at the time, Mr King had no idea of the precedent he placed down on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial that day, but now, fifty years on many are glad Mr King had a dream that day.

That, is leadership my friend. It is not based on the notions of "greed, self-righteousness or the ability to [manipulate]", but rather it is based on the ability to tell the truth, and for basic human decency to acknowledge it.

The leadership you have been exposed to, or interpreted in whatever fashion or manner; is indeed a warped perception of what leadership is and should be.

P.S. I apologize for the inflammatory remarks made earlier (at the beginning), they are what I have just made them to be. For the purpose of this debate, they are merely there to 'spice' up this discourse; I hope you can return the sentiments. It would make for a much livelier debate !
Max.Wallace

Con

Considering the fact, that you joined, most likely as an avatar with prior experience, to Master Debate this issue show's us all, "we the people", your clearly dedicated commitment to the destruction of free will, and the war your saviors propose, on those that live with the "pursuit of happiness" as their only goal.

Freedom does not apply, when the Ivory tower rookie speaks? That be you sir. As certainly you are a professional at this game, as no rook, would sign up yesterday and make an argument as polished as yours.

Clear win for whoever is not an Ivory tower, debt ridden capitulate.
PauseAndThink

Pro

Mr Max Wallace... *sigh*
What say I? Well, for one; I'm flattered that you think of me as an 'avatar'. Rest assured however Wallace, that I am indeed a 'rookie' with no prior experience of debating online. I hope to see you give me a chance to discourse this topic- regardless of how polished I sound ( a mere matter of carefully reading what I have read, and thinking before I write), without you attacking my personal attributes to compensate for the lack of evidence you bring to the table to debate and stand by your reasoning.

Therefore, I strike everything you have said as null and void. We are entering a debate for goodness sakes man, this is a contest of ideas. A plateau in which we contend notions and either regard or disregard them.

Now, to actually move on to the topics you so wondrously thought your years on this earth gave reason to justify. There is no added physiological difference to being in a position of leadership. As one who has spoken to multiple Members of Parliament (MP's), there is nothing different in the way they may dress or carry themselves, that would allow me to distinguish them from the average commuter using public transport. You, however, Wallace, seem to receive most of your information from biased third party reels, such as the media for your source of enlightenment concerning several topics. It is evident. It is clear. You highlight your ignorance and your malleability to be controlled by media outlets when you begin to make conclusions as to who "[are] the people", and in effect separate yourself from who you consider the leaders to be.

You see Wallace, that is a secret those at the top will never tell you, but which I will gladly tell all. Any-one can be at the top. Media, marketing, events and parliamentary debates- it's part of the facade that tells people like you, Wallace; that you have to be of a certain caliber and background to belong in a place such as Parliament House. There are no separations up at the top, but there are too many down below, yes? However, those down below firmly fixate those separations before them- not allowing them to overcome them and climb rungs to reach heights.

Ivory tower rookie? How absurd! To think you know nothing of my past, nor my struggles, to dare stand and throw both stone and stick to judge me! I do accept the praise. I shall take it as such. But yes, Mr Wallace, some people are inhibited in the world with real trees, and real people, with their real problems- so much so; that topics such as this, "we the people" and all those who have faced such inhibiting forms of discrimination come here to speak their mind! Imagine if all the to be scholars- those with aspirations in terms of philosophy and politics and other debatable topics, came here to speak their mind!

The flush demographic would change the entire face of 'Debate.org'- overnight!

You cannot judge a person based on the tone, nor standard of English they wish to contend! People who blame others for pursuing dreams of education and enlightenment sicken me, to no end do they sicken me.

I ask you sir, to stand up with real evidence to defend your point; so that we can get a true perspective of another persons view on leadership. Stick to your topic, or do you forfeit in a lowly attempt to cover your lack of evidence?

Debt-ridden capitulate? It is far from a capitulate my friend.
Max.Wallace

Con

Here it goes, take it or leave it, it matters not one bit to me.
I will address all of your assertions in order based on my observations of life, of which I have 41 years experience, while according to your profile you have 18, which would mean I have a 23 point lead already, in a measure of experience, if your profile is not a blatant lie.
The conundrum of this debate, with you as an opponent, is that it is equally likely, in my mind, that you are who you say, or just full of monkey dung.

I quote you"Leaders, contrary too what many think, ultimately represent a percent of their population. " What percent? Certainly it is a minority percent these days, and the American Constitution, I believe was written to represent the safety of the majority. That is not what we are doing here in America today. We live in the land of minorities ruling, a land of division, not unity. We are all "special" because we are different, right?

You say "That my dear friend, would only be the case in an utopian society of which, as you can by the lack of global proof, is still very much a figment of your imagination." You lost me on that one with poor grammar, borderline gibberish.

And your words "Now, of course; leaders do not live on the edge of a coin- simply because they cannot. Leaders are diplomats, and thus leaders are, by virtue of international expectations and pressures, diplomatic."

I disagree, unless you can tell me what diplomats, other then the ones our globalist koolaid drinkers have elected, and by that I mean outside of the US and our allies, which at this point in time I think there are almost no true allies to the US, only well dressed bloodsuckers.

You say "It would be unwise for any person with responsibilities to make light of them, especially when these responsibilities could possibly amount to the fate of millions."

That is a borderline threat, if you are who you say which would be a parliament or congressional insider that flips the coin. Well is that truly you sir? An 18 year old cohort of congress? That may be what is wrong with our system if our parliamentarians are taking advice from, in essence, children. Children running the world, that's a great idea! Kids love to kill bugs, at least most of them, but not you right? An 18 year old calling an elder unwise, mularkey!

You speak of Martin Luther King, as if I do not understand the courage he had, to fight injustice. The fact is that I respect that man a great deal, and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, or the color of mine. We have moved past that point now, and I believe that MLK would wish nothing more then that the people he freed from tyranny, would join in the fight to protect American values, such as marriage and families, forgiveness, and compassion, for taxpaying American citizens. He fought for equality, HERE!

And you say sir,
"P.S. I apologize for the inflammatory remarks made earlier (at the beginning), they are what I have just made them to be. For the purpose of this debate, they are merely there to 'spice' up this discourse; I hope you can return the sentiments. It would make for a much livelier debate !"

I like it, and I may apologize at the end, as long as you can take words written, so can I.

You say "What say I? Well, for one; I'm flattered that you think of me as an 'avatar'. Rest assured however Wallace, that I am indeed a 'rookie' with no prior experience of debating online."

I would invite you to Google "avatar defined", and in my mind your are #2 most likely, and flattery was not the purpose of my observation. I am inclined to believe that you have never before deigned to stoop to the level of a truly public debate, not on the telly, unless you are truly an 18 year old advocate of the NWO.

Here is something you said that is almost truth to me,

"There are no separations up at the top, but there are too many down below, yes? However, those down below firmly fixate those separations before them- not allowing them to overcome them and climb rungs to reach heights."

Those on top further the separations here, in the land of the free, home of the brave. Please retort to that specifically.

This is a philosophical debate, not one with regurgitated factoids as evidence for truth, truth is in your eye, but stuck in your behind by the leaders. I necessarily dismiss the rest of your argument. I am glad you are not a capitulate, and pray you are not debt ridden, because your spirit will side with the debt, no matter who your owner is.

Thank you, well put, it is all for fun in my stupid rat brain mind. Thanks

P.S. Please do not convince your parliamentary cohorts to send the black ops to my house. If that is my fate, so be it.
PauseAndThink

Pro

PauseAndThink forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Con

forfeiture is an act of submission., clear win for the courageous.
PauseAndThink

Pro

PauseAndThink forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Con

Due to the black art of psychology, you believe you know who and what I am, but I believe I know you no less as well.
PauseAndThink

Pro

PauseAndThink forfeited this round.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
My opponent is schnozz and stink, VT governor.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
as you boost your elo to the highest heights, my goal is the least, as tyrants judge your evolution.
Posted by PauseAndThink 2 years ago
PauseAndThink
Max Wallace, you are a nuisance who knows no bounds. Those who will vote, shall vote. I did not forfeit, I was merely unable to access my internet for a week. I do not care whether you believe me or not. It seems you take pleasure in parading your foolishness around. Continue with your idiocy, I, along with others will simply continue laughing.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
you all voted for forfeiture, capitulation, and general loserness. proud be ye?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
my opponent has succumbed to politics. you will vot against me, thru no fault of your own, I forgive you.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
It is truly amazing how those in the circle run to their betters, when confronted by those from out. Grow a set, sir. This is a war of words, not flesh and blood. What do you prefer?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I either scared or pissed off Pro so much they quit, or they are plotting my demise with the help of their connections in parliament. Either/or, life is a pain.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
To too many blood is the spice of life.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
To too many blood is the spice of life.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
parliamentary custodian?. el maximus dinkus? black oppo pendejo? elito mojo street sweeperio? aack, dem damn Americans! We are no longer America!, WE ARE GLOBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bull that, AMERICANNOTS.
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
Max.WallacePauseAndThinkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Max.WallacePauseAndThinkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture