iamgodsonilovemygod
PowerPikachu21

30 minutes of sweating shining real or fake ?

iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

my sweating shines and i uploaded my videos of 30 minutes of sweating shining coming and going in depth on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com...

make a note : there is also a video of sweating shining without home light and remember diamonds does not shines without light.

you already know how sweating happens.

watch my video in HD 720p and carefully watch or download the video in 720p and watch it in big television screen and tell me if my sweating shining is real or fake to you.

there are more videos of sweating shining which you can take a look for deeper analyzing and submit your results.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Your mind is clouded. I don't even see any sweat, and I'm sure my athiest hand would shine that much.

(I say "clouded" since I've only heard of the "shining bodily waste" argument from you, and it's shining like any normal person. I wouldn't ask people like FollowerofChrist about whether their bodily waste shines, because that's just weird. I mean no offense, of course.)
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

i had suggest you to take a closer look at other sweating shining videos of me. i shooted using my mobile phone i dont have camera otherwise i would have shooted from front of it.

you can watch all my sweating videos in high quality videos https://www.youtube.com...

check with light and normal light that comes from closed windows of home in room.

but you can still watch it in 1080p high quality video on youtube.

lets keep the debate on truth,
PowerPikachu21

Con

In that video you posted in Round 2, you said if I'm not interested in your beliefs, then I should stop watching them. Therefore, I ignore your videos? I'll watch that sweat anyways.

[After a few videos] First one, yes shiny, no sweaty. Also, you uploaded the same footage multiple times, so not much evidence.

Your sweat shine videos are fake, because there's not even sweat. I agree to keep truth in this debate. Vote me, because there's no sweat. How hot were you when recording those videos anyways?

PS: Don't wipe your sweat on your pants! That's the opposite of proving sweat shines!
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

when i feel hot i sweat and my hands shines just like my DNA. If you watch all my videos of shining you will understand what i am and who i am.

dont just believe in stories, i am real.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Jirachi is the real god. He's the god of miracles. He's the one that grants you a shiny pokemon before the 100th encounter, if you wish heavily.

My preaching aside, Pro admits you should not believe in stories. So you should ignore his random speeches of shiny bodily fluids/waste. Likewise, don't openly concede to Jirachi's existence in this world. Or do. Whatever's cool with you.

There's literally nothing Pro can possibly do to prove his sweat shines. Also, it was cold today, and I didn't like it. But... could Pro clarify what "shiny" is, exactly?
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

i dont believe in any god but believe in my god. have you watched all other videos of sweating shining, its real sweating only which shines.
PowerPikachu21

Con

If you have evidence, present it! Or else Darkrai will visit you tonight. Sweat doesn't shine. Unless you can prove your sweat does shine, you've lost this debate. I don't want to watch all of your videos, which might be mostly the same footage. Present a video where sweat is visible, and I will watch that.

And I don't care about your god. I only care about cold hard facts; as cold and hard as Regice's ice body, which is so cold, it freezes lava.
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

i never loose anything but looks like you didnt watch all my videos.

check out in HD https://www.youtube.com...

you need to understand something my god is not a genie or devil.

my god calls me his son and i call him papa.

hope you understand truth is beautiful like me if nobody thefts truth from me to prove they are true.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I... see only like 1% of shine. But Registeel is shiny, since he's metal. And I agree your god isn't a genie or devil. Your god is merely your god; an unknown entity.

Same case as the pokemon. They're not truly Gods (Arceus is a God though), merely dieties within their world. However, what does this mean? Nothing in particular, just talking about my favorite game series.

Nobody cares about your god. You never presented a video with sweat. Music does not make you shiny. Vote Con, because he did not prove (his) sweat shines.

"i never loose anything" Better loosen your mind, then. It's shut tight, and ignoring everything I say.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I definite will forget to subscribe. There are much better channels that I watch, more interesting footage, mainly.
Posted by iamgodsonilovemygod 10 months ago
iamgodsonilovemygod
dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I don't care. Jirachi knows who won the debate.
iamgodsonilovemygod
time doesnt matter to me, i am real like my papa. hope you understand what i mean by real.

you need to understand time doesnt exist for me and my god i am sure you know who is my god by understanding what i mean by saying time doesnt exist for me and my papa.

i am looking for great and beautiful friends who are not just dreams and cannot be erased from time even if time does exist for them.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Arceus is the uktimate God. He created all worlds in the Pokemin series, and can change its typing to resist, or even become immune, to certain attacks.
iamgodsonilovemygod
my god is real like me.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
For example, Cresselia gives you good dreams, while Darkrai gives bad dreams to your enemies. Jirachi grants you wishes, and Mew is cute.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I also have a religion. It's called Poke-ism. If you believe the legendary pokemon exist in reality, cool things happen. It might even help with the video games.
iamgodsonilovemygod
let me explain you why sweating shining comes, those who are true lovers of god gets sweating shining, not all are true lovers of god but sweating shining is just one of the purity of true lovers of god that is not found in everyone.

my religion is believerism and it doesnt belong to anyone but me because i created it. believerism religion is completely my religion and my videos and content is there with my holy book written by me of my believe.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I doubt you'd be able to convince me that you're really any kind of religious authority. After all, I'm a reasonable athiest. Sweat 'shining' will only make thiests concerned for you. (That's my opinion anyways. I think I've said more than enough. Post your Round 2 when ready.)