vi_spex
mostlogical

5 rounds represent the limit of admin intelligence, motivation, lack of sense, failure to recognize

vi_spex

Pro

to set a debate to 5 rounds is like limiting a boxing match of the most excellent skilled fighters to 4 seconds in the ring.. and then you guys start voting.. being all serius.. fcking disgrace

:)
mostlogical

Con

I have had debates with 4 rounds in the past and wished there was an extra round, not just because I enjoyed the debate but also because I think of new arguments during the debate which I would not have done otherwise.

My opponent thinks "5 rounds represent the limit of admin intelligence, motivation, and lack of sense". A good debater may not need five rounds if they fully understand their opponents view however debate.org caters for every type of debator which is intelligent, as more people can enjoy the site. I don't believe 5 rounds reflect the limit of admins intelligence and motivation, or think that 5 rounds is like limiting a boxing match of the most excellent skilled fighters to 4 seconds in the ring. Debators can set the size limit and time limit of debates, they can also report spam, insults etc to admin so the site can be improved. This shows staff are highly motivated, and resourceful.

All the best in future debates d: )
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
there are no debates going on
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
every moment i progress because i dont accept limitation, and so any pattern is available to me, while you are a pattern, stuck, like an old unchangable program by flawed default acceptance
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
you know everything i am saying is true, i didnt even have to tell you, the ddo in you just keep sucking you dry, with its fangs, like lacking clothes in the cold wind, you simply need that heat, the fire that makes the flames of a troll light up the scenery, lack of skill
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
instant block, like ice
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
You're right. A one round debate is much better!
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
admins in here walk hand in hand with utter failure.. trying to smile at best
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
skill immediatly ceases to exist with only 5 rounds, so to not recognize that... yeah i know i have to explain the rest given you cant put toheather 1 and 1, but you accepted 5 rounds as good, you, by lack of skill
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
fools are easily fooled into thinking they are not fools