6*0 = 0 is true

I saw that you had a debate about this earlier, and were not convinced. First round is acceptance.

I accepted by joining the debate

1+0=1 is also false

1 is true

I will start with the 6*0 = 0. In your earlier debate, you said that 6*0=6, but that is false. It is false because multiplication is just like repeated addition, so 5*5 = 5+5+5+5+5 = 25. They are all the same thing.
Another example is like -2*8.
8*-2 = -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 = -16
This could also be used with for 6*0:
6*0 = 0+0+0+0+0+0 = 0. They are all equal.

If you think with real-world problems, then I can use some of those as well:
1. Each tree has five branches. There are five trees. How many branches are there? 25 branches.
2. Eight people have small bits of antimatter. Each bit has a mass of -2 grams. How much do all of them weigh together? -16g.
3. Six people have zero rocks. They pool all of their rocks together. How many rocks do they all have now? 0 rocks.

I'm not sure what you mean by 1+0=1 is false, but 1 is true. Please explain.

its just 6 there is no equation, or the explanation is this 6*0(6)

0 is 0, I do not argue against that

what happens if you add 0 to 1 ?

is it true your are holding 0 rocks in your hand all day long so the answer that you have 0 rocks is true whenever you say it?

6*0(6) is the same as 6*0. No matter how many times you multiply six to zero, it will always be zero. I don't see how six can just appear after adding zero six times. Please explain.

When you add zero to one, it equals one. It isn't very difficult math. Adding zero to one is just adding one to nothing, so it is one. Here's a word problem: Billy has no charger for his phone. He then buys a charger from the store. How many phone chargers does Billy have now? 1 charger.

If you have no rocks in your hand, it is true to say you have no rocks in your hand.

how do you multiply 2 bananas by 0 ? and what happens, when you "do" that action that can't happen in reality..

you can never add 0 to 1, as they are opposites

what happens if you imagine a dragon and get it into a soda bottle you have in your hands? then 0 was added to 1, now prove you can :)

Here's how you multiply two bananas by zero: No monkeys have two bananas. How many bananas are there? Zero bananas.

Zero and one are not opposites f each other. Zero is the opposite of itself and one is the opposite of negative one. If you add a number to it's opposite, the answer will be zero.

I don't think you get the number 0. 0 is (+X + -X). That means zero could be written as 1-1. So multiplying 6*0 is like this:
(6*1) + (6*-1). That would be 6-6, which equals 0, because X-X always equals 0. Good luck on the final round!

I have no million dollars, so I am a millionaire!

no monkeys, can never have 0 bananas, false is implied

nothing is the opposite of something, information and matter, 0 and 1

the future and past is information, and my imagination only happens now

0=false and truth

everything is something and something is 1, and nothing Is 0

so basically, there is no thing in your imagination

1 -1 is false. make a soda minus -1, you cant, it can only be 1, you can drink it and burn the bottle where as only transformation is going on, at some point you pee it out and see a smoking cloud, not nothing
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
no monkeys can never have 2 bananas, false is implied*
Vote Placed by NoMagic 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better examples and arguments