JoelNuge
WOLF.J

65000th Debate

Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

JoelNuge

Pro

So, I am arguing FOR the 65000th debate. Any challenger who thinks it should NOT be allowed is lying to themselves and should challenge me.

Good Luck
WOLF.J

Con

C'MON THEN WHO ARE YA g!!!?!!!!!!????
JoelNuge

Pro

First of all, I am certainly not scared to argue my point, and at first, you might be thinking: 'This guy is a monster if he supports this kind of behavior. 65000 arguments are nothing to be proud of within our society'. Despite this, I do have a good reason to support the 65000th debate.

So first off, this debate is probably the most culturally challenging question of our generation: 'Should the 65000th debate be allowed to be present in our society?'. The short answer is, yes.

See, there is no reason why it should not be supported. The fact that there have been over 65000 debates on this website allows us to remember the amount of time that people have spent on here improving their debating skills by trying their luck on this beautiful site. It truly brings a tear to my eye.

On top of this, according to this study, 'Problems often arise when trying to spell bigger numbers such as 65000' [1]. As a result of this, it allows people to practice their pronunciation when talking about larger numbers. This ultimately will help our society to master the English language and ultimately improve as a multi-national society.

Another reason why we should support this is due to the fact that we need more arguments in this country, as one complaining couple state: 'For my husband to earn "65,000 per annum and we still can't afford to live in this bloody country!!' [2]. This was stated in Great Britain, where there is obviously more intellect saying that we need more than 65000, which helps to prove that the 65,000th debate should be celebrated, not shut down by ignorant people like you.

[1] - http://www.mathspage.com...
[2] - https://www.mumsnet.com...
WOLF.J

Con

Well first of all, you're being highly racist towards numbers. Man would be nothing without numbers, how dare you!
Besides you are fake, you don't even respect the number 65000, because it should be pronounced "65,000". Now since I have exposed you for who you really are, allow me to argue that the congregation can not celebrate until we have reached "666,666" debates. For the loser of that debate will burn in hell, and that victor will surely be rewarded with all the worldly pleasures.

What did you say, don't call me Shirley?!?. Shut up boy, Just wake up and smell reality.

65,000 sucks d1ck in comparison to the inevitable 666,666 debate.

Nuff said.
JoelNuge

Pro

You say that the 666,666th debate is 'Inevitable', well, let's have a look at that, shall we?#

The site, debate.org.com started in 2007, which is 11 years running. However, the first recorded debate, if you look through the archives, is 10 years ago. Actually, 10.323 years ago to be more precise. Now, take the number of debates there have been in 10.323 years and hey presto, we have a measurement of how many debates per year we have. Stick with me, bro.

At the time of writing this, there have been 65,069 debates on this website, so 65,069 / 10.32328767 = 6303.127654 debates per year...

Now, if we now take that number to try to find out how many years it would take to reach the 666,666th debate, well, we would do 666,666 / 6303.127654. The answer is....... 105 years!!! (105.7674914)

So, after this, we can determine that neither of us is going to see the 666,666th debate in our lifetimes, nor will it be inevitable, due to the fact that either, the world probably will have ended by then by WWIII, the Internet will crash, or just because nobody will bother to post on here anymore. Therefore the 666,666th debate will probably never be reached, so you might want to consider celebrating the 65,000th debate, as it took 10 years to get here. I am ready to celebrate it, but the question is, are you?

Vote Joel my mates, the 65,000th debate holds all the answers. Join me, my brothers, join me.
WOLF.J

Con

Saddo,

The devil's debate will defy your so called math of mathics, and you shall perish my dear chicken nugget!
Posted by WOLF.J 1 week ago
WOLF.J
kid got scared!!
Posted by WOLF.J 1 week ago
WOLF.J
COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BOI

i WILL CRUSH YOU!
Posted by WOLF.J 1 week ago
WOLF.J
CMON CHICKEN NUGGET, where u at?!?!