thigner
LaL36

9/11 consequently gave benefits on the Bush administration

LaL36

thigner

Pro

By present, the result of 9/11 was beneficial to Bush administration. It's my claim and I'm definitely sure.

First round is for acceptance
"The result" means Bush"s administration got rapid increase of advocacy rate.
Also, the U.S could show off their power and used lots of arms which was supposed to be rotten and buried.
Bush administration got overwhelming backing by us citizens and his secondary dominion commenced.

Both of sides have one"s burden of proof. Also, it"s possible to use rumors about 9/11 and some points and you can rebuff it scientifically, logically.

Before starting the debate, I apologize first that my English is not perfect and please let me know if there is any point opponent can"t get it. Don"t expect and blame it to me. It"s been just 2 years in U.S.
LaL36

Con

I accept and look for forward to a thought provoking debate.
thigner

Pro

My claim points with all the rumors and evidences very plausible clues that Bush made this crisis for his personal benefits, made me think that the decisive evidence of 9/11 was plotted by the U.S is Bush administration's succession of dominion. Also, the U.S got the opportunity to have warfare with oil countries. This economically gave tons times more beneficial to the U.S because they got indirect rules on the oil and showed power on the middle-eastern area.

1. First, he could get the reason to attack Sadam Housaine the one and country which never has any advocating relation with one. It's like inquiries said they got married. and they attacked iraq and killed many pristine people and they reported that the critical chemical weapon's not existing. This is like I thought you have gun to kill me and I try to kill you before you try to harm me. It's possible I have the utmost power in this world so just decided to kill him before he shoots me. And I searched the gun but I couldn't have any evidence of gun's exist and police proclaimed that there was no any evidence he had gun.

However nobody cannot say anything about it.

2. Using armies and army materials give chances to military industries get more sales and growth which is one of top developed industry and also this is the U.S keeps its power on the world.

3. 9/11 period is very essential right before the presidential election. Let's see some examples of s.Korea.
I came from s.Korea and there was very famous accident of airplane was bombed by n.Korean spy and she became the famous one. Of course, kind of conservative party candidate easily became the president. We Koreans call it wind of N.Korea because it's very effective threat on the public using the very opponent country's threat.

And once Korean conservative party tried to pay money for making trouble by N.Korea army and paid to N. Korea's high government officer and this was reported by Korean newspaper.

4. Yes I'm pretty doubt how could the top armed country's ridiculous airplane attack happen in the heart of the U.S
Very symbolic and not effective to economy but very threatening to the U.S citizens. Actual economic loss is very shallow but psychological defects elicited harms on heart of people.
LaL36

Con

"made me think that the decisive evidence of 9/11 was plotted by the U.S is Bush administration's succession of dominion."

If you are trying to debate that 9/11 was an inside job, then you already lost because it is a fact that Al-Quieda was responsible. Osama admitted it himself. http://www.pbs.org...

1. Unestablished point. you have not proved that 9/11 allowed George bush to attack Sadam. And despite everything you said, he still received tons of criticism. Just ask any democrat you know. "As the situation deteriorated, Bush's May 1, 2003 "Mission Accomplished" speech would be criticized as premature The Bush Administration was also criticized in subsequent months."

2. What does this have to do with 9/11?

3. So what? There were people like you who said that Bush was responsible for 9/11 or that he could have prevented it.

4. Not sure how to respond to this.
thigner

Pro

thigner forfeited this round.
LaL36

Con

I extend my argument.
thigner

Pro

thigner forfeited this round.
LaL36

Con

My opponent has forfeited.
thigner

Pro

thigner forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 4 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
thignerLaL36Tied
Reasons for voting decision: F.F.
Vote Placed by Magic8000 4 years ago
Magic8000
thignerLaL36Tied
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
thignerLaL36Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct and arrrrrguments for t' forfeit.