BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
gcase

9/11 never happened proof courtesy of the Blame Game Confusion Cycle

gcase has forfeited round #1.

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

9/11 never happened explained by The Blame Game Confusion Cycle
in the cycle, there are 3 choices, Osama Bin Laden, Saudi Arabia, or George W Bush, but we cannot determine who really did it because there are too many choices.
we can't choose neither one of those three choices because there would be bias and confusion.
If we can't determine who did it, than it is easier to say "nobody did it"
if nobody did it, if planes don't fly by themselves, if towers don't fall down by themselves,
than 9/11 never happened.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 2 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I win this debate, the other one i don't need to worry about it, SJM is a genius but he's an idiot too.
the con said nothing in this debate
Posted by gcase 2 months ago
gcase
Of course it glitches, because why not, right?

I didn't forfeit, so I'll just be posting my argument here:

---
I can assure you 9/11, the most documented event in history, and an event which occurred only 15 years ago, did indeed happen. Don't believe me? Take it from several-million eye-witnesses.

Even though people have differing opinions on the attacker, this does not mean we can say, "Oh, we can't determine who, which means we can just tell them no one did it, and it never happened. There, perfect answer!"

And there you go.
---