Slippery-slope
voxcaussae

90% of Black homocides are done by other Blacks... and Democrats race bate over the 10%

Slippery-slope

Pro

If it were not so deplorable, it would be laughable what Democrats do to keep a strangle hold on the Black vote. They obviously have no problem with the 90% of murdered African Americans because Black on Black murders get Democrats no votes. They should be outraged if they truly cared for Black people but as we all know they seemingly could care less about the actual lives of Black men. They much more care about the Black vote. If they cared about the lives of Black men they would address the gangs, the dead beat fathers who walk out on their children, the dead beat mothers who get pregnant with no husband to get more welfare money(and that includes white mothers), etc. etc.

So what we end up with, thanks to a Liberal media that plays the same political games, is a brainwashed electorate who keep voting for these corrupt politicians who keep pushing the lie that it is the GOP White men holding Black people back. For Democrats, they do not want you thinking it has anything to do with despicable fathers who leave their children to a life on the streets. For Democrats it has nothing to do with personal choices and irresponsible behaviors. For Democrat politicians the plight of African Americans is only important as far as the political benefits that can be dirived from their problems. This is why after 50 years of Democrats pandering to the Black vote, it just keeps getting worse for African Americans with record numbers on the welfare roles. They are right where Democrats want them to be, tied to Government and guaranteed votes.

Please stop rewarding the race bating in the Democrt party. Please have a little compassion and humanity for those who need to be told the core reasons for the problems in the lives of African Americans. I'm not singling out African Americans as if they are the only ones with problems, I'm speaking to the Democrat party that uses them as political tools.
voxcaussae

Con

I disagree with a lot of what you stated. I am confident that the main draw of African-American of voters to the Democratic Party has to do with the immense benefits the Democratic party presents to the middle class and below. It also doesn't hurt that an African-American president is the figurehead of the president. While the 90% homicide statistic is tragic, the statistic that 27% of African-Americans are below the poverty line is no laughing matter. Which poses the question, why would an African American vote for any other party than the Democratic Party?
Slippery-slope

Pro

Why on Earth would African Americans EVER vote for Democrats? Since 1965 85% of African Americans have voted for Democrats. After all those years we have fewer Black people working and more living off welfare then ever before. What kind of ignorant person would suggest they should keep electing these these failed liars? If you actualy think putting Black people on welfare is helping them, then don't waste my time any further. I have better things to do.
The GOP tries to help all people move into the middle class by getting them off the demeaning roles of welfare and into the workforce. Conservtives actully tell it like it is and address the CORE problems in Black communities, failed pubic schools, the moral breakdown in our culture that produces so many broken families, etc. With no Black fathers at home who do you think is keeping Black youths from dropping out of school and joining gangs? Democrats REFUSE to address the core reasons for the problems in Black communities. It's all politicis!.
Democrats are at war with the middle class by taxing them to death to pander to their low income voting block. Obamacare is the largest tax on the middle class since time began all for the purpose of pandering once again to the low income voters with free subsidies while the middle class get no subsidies and have seen their health insurance sky rocket under Obamacare.
voxcaussae

Con

Not to seem too abstract, but most houses are built from the bottom up. Thus, I don't think it is entirely wrong to build the American Economy back up starting with the lower class. African Americans are the demographic with the highest poverty rate, and Democrats are attempting to address that, unlike most Republicans who think that tax cuts should be directed towards the upper classes. The reason you aren't seeing a drastic change is the stubborn conservative House and Senate. If Democrats could finish work on the bottom of the bottom, I think you could see a larger middle class. Democrats can then deliver on a lot of their promises. However, when liberals in the White House and Congress try to do anything to help the lower classes, it is immediately shot down by the GOP. Meanwhile, the GOP constructs laws requiring Voter IDs, a law that has come under fire from many NAACP members, as well as local citizens. If the Republicans wanted a larger African-American vote, maybe they should think twice about angering their voters.

As for your second argument that the struggle of the "Modern Black Community" is addressed by Conservatives, I would have to disagree as well. Your statement that all of this has to do with politics is almost completely false. Most of these troubled African-American families you speak of have been poor for generations. Do you know why? It is something called segregation. Yes, since the 1950s, these families have been kicked over and over by racist conservatives. As for your statement about education, let me respond with some questions. If you are living with a single mother, in a small run-down public housing development in the ghettos of a major city, do you think your main concern would be studying for that Chemistry test? If I was in that situation, I would try and get a job as soon as possible. That may involve me dropping out of school, and finding a minimum wage job. I would be forced to return to public housing, and raise another generation of poor African-Americans. It is a giant cycle, and I think African-Americans can see that Democrats have the ability to change that.
Slippery-slope

Pro

You sound like the poster child for the Democrat(Socialist) party. You spew the same old tired rhetoric of class warfare, taking from one group to give to another group rather than addressing the root cuases of poverty.
I grew up in what today would be called a poor household and guess what? My parents never asked Government for help because they believed in helping ourselves rather than begging for charity from other tax payers. We never felt poor because we had the love of family and enjoyed our lives without the need for all the toys in life. I stayed in school because I had a Mother and Father home teaching me responsibility. They made me do my homework, they made me stay in school, they had rules that kept me out of trouble and away from the bad elements, and guess what? IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

I graduated from high school, got a job in a factory as a machinist, and never looked back. Never once did I ask for charity from tax payers just as my parents taught me by setting the example. It's all about our upbringing and the values we are taught from our parents. Now you tell me why I didn't need Government to support me, nor need them to take more taxes from those who create our jobs. The Rich created that factory job and I was very thnkful for it. I could care less if the owner of that company got rich. He deserved to get rich, HE GAVE ME A JOB! I was not smart enough nor had the energy or ambition to start a business. Because of those who do take the risks and do the hard work to start busnesses I was able to raise my family, enjoy life and save for retirement.
Your Sociaist mindset is what is destroying this nation. It is truly sickening to hear people such as yourself excusng away the core reasons for poverty and as always blaming the Rich. It ALL starts with the family and if you don't get that simple fact, it's unbelievable!
The African American community MUST begin the conversation over the importance of personal responsibility, family, and quit alowing those on the Left to blame the White Republicans for their problems in life.
voxcaussae

Con

I am by no means blaming the rich for the economic state of America. I actually grew up in the home of two one-percenters, both dentists. However, what you suggest about tax cuts for the rich simply makes no logical sense. Even with increased taxes, one-percenters are not going to be homeless! As great as your success story was, it doesn't seem to be happening statistically with a lot of African-American families. If your future plan for the American economy is to widen the economic gap between the upper and lower classes, be my guest. However, I wouldn't want to be on the bottom side of that, and I don't think any African-American with common sense would want to be either.

As for your final statement about the African-American community, why is this the Democratic Party's issue? If this was indeed an economy for the rich, maybe the African-American community should start focusing on teaching children to be good businessmen and women?

For my closing statement, I will summarize our debate and deliver a conclusion. Pro claims that Democrats are using race to bait voters, Con responds with argument that Democrats are providing more benefits to the middle and lower class, where the majority of African-Americans stand. Pro then refutes this by saying that Democrats are detrimental to the middle class, and beneficial to the lower class. Con then states the fact that African-Americans are the highest demographic in the lower class, and that it would not make any sense for tax cuts should be directed at a class that needs them the least. Pro responds by claiming that socialism is destroying the nation, and that African-Americans should vote to support their white bosses.

My final conclusion is simply this. Is it not logical to reduce taxes on the poor and increase taxes on multi-millionaires and billionaires if you were an African-American voter? Why would you elect a party whose socially conservative views would allow illegal immigrants to come and take your job for a lower wage? Why would you support a group of people who shipped off a lot of their factory jobs to countries like China or Indonesia? It isn't a matter of race, it is a matter of making money and living the American Dream.
Posted by Slippery-slope 2 years ago
Slippery-slope
Voxcaussae keeps talking about cuttng taxes to the Rich for some insane reason when the entre argument is about Democrat's playing the race card for votes and never addressing the core problem of broken famiies in the Black community.
He speaks like a Democrat partisan who is working for the Democrat party. He completely changes the subject to taxes and never addresses the almost 80% of Black children with no fathers or mothers at home. THAT IS THE PROBLEM! It has nothing to do with taxes! The Rich pay most of our taxes as it is and you could take all of their money and it would not help one broken family. All it would do would be to cost our jobs because no one would do all the work to start a company only to have Democrats steal it to pander to their voting block.
Posted by Slippery-slope 2 years ago
Slippery-slope
When our leaders do not address the core reasons for problems in the Black communities and the people living off welfare as a career, then they are the problem. To try and always blame the GOP accomplishes NOTHING but keeping the Black vote. It helps no one but their own corrupt political careers. It's sad so many people are dooped by these idiots. You would think common sense could see through these morons but hence we have people like you living in denial.
Posted by Slippery-slope 2 years ago
Slippery-slope
Can you read? Yes just about every single Democrat plays the race game to get the Black vote! If you do not know this, then WOW!
Posted by kman100 2 years ago
kman100
Yes, every single democrat is in a massive evil conspiracy to keep the minorities slaves to welfare.