Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Austin and Alley Be Cancelled due to Dez?

Debatingonusername

I am pro for the affirmative which is Disney should cancel the show Austin and Alley because of the Character Dez. Dez is a beloved character on Disney Channels Hit TV show Austin and Alley. He brings laughter to the show but, that laughter is at his stupidity. This teaches kids to bully. Trish is also a character on the show. Trish is constantly making fun of Dez. Someone debating against me may say that he ignores this but, in some cases that is not true. Trish makes fun of Dez and at times he...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Is Pastafarism a religion?

penguin558

Pastafarianism, a wonderful religion created by Bobby Henderson in 2005 under the control of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You can try to prove me wrong but you will fail....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The 2010 Wolfman remake is better than the 1941 original

TheMovieDoctorful

Round 1 is acceptance Rounds 2 & 3 are arguments and rebuttals Rounds 4 is final rebuttal Round 5 is conclusion...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should we allow a 5th phase of the keystone pipeline? (theoretical)

imnotacop

resolved: Those like the previous bill regarding the Keystone XL Pipeline should not pass through government sectors with the current state of regulation. definitions: Keystone XL Pipeline: A Crude Oil Pipeline stretching from Hardisty, Alberta, Canada to Cushing, Oklahoma, U.S.A and Patoka, Illinois, U.S.A with the capacity to carry 830,000 barrels a day The previous bill: H.R.5682 sponsored by Bill Cassidy with three republican cosponsors "To approve the Keystone XL pipeline's forth pha...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The Washington Red*kins should change its name

kbub

I hate to be "that person," but I made this debate impossible to accept. (If you can accept it, please don't!) I am interested in doing a debate on the Washington NFL team's name. I recommend that the team/franchise/owner change the name. My opponent will recommend that the team/franchise/owner not change the name. We will give reasons. You know the drill. This is basically a copy of another debate I'm doing with UchihaMadara, so if you vote on one debate please don't vote on the other...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Saying that's the way it is without giving a reason is the circular reasoning fallacy.

SitaraMusica

Saying that's the way it is without giving a reason is the circular reasoning fallacy. If you are going to say that's the way it is, you have to give a logical reason why....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

TROLL DEBATE: opponent picks topic

Gaming_Debater

This debate should be impossible to accept. This is my first attempt at an unacceptable debate. If you accept without my approval you get an automatic loss and a "go f*ck yourself." If you would like to debate please leave a comment saying what you would like to debate and the side you will take on the topic....

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

The demonic of the Gospels were derived from human attack

pivot

The Pro position, (mine) is that the demon possession found in the Gospels and confronted by Jesus were the results of human planning. It is not demons that attack human beings. It is other humans that attack human beings. Demons and Angels are fraudulent beings. These fake beings are used to provide cover for spiritual terror. As always my main source is the Bible but Con is welcome to use any source, and good luck Con. "The peoples of the Mediterranean began to emerge from barbarism when th...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Perosonal privacy should be suspended when related to matters of national security

JargalmaaO

National security protects our ability to practice our rights...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Net Neutrality

Jevinigh

To accept, Message me with a brief 1 paragraph summary of your argument. There will be 5 rounds, the 1st round is for acceptance and after last round will obviously be closing arguments. The challenger will be making an argument against Net Neutrality. I expect good sourcing and strong arguments. Each of us will have 72 hours to write our responses with a limit of 10,000 characters....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago