Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Welfare is bad for the Economy

blackkid

BOP is on Pro. First round is for opening arguments. The rest are what they are. Good luck to you opening round person....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Resolved: The Poverty of the Stimulus Argument is sound.

Diqiucun_Cunmin

Note: This debate should be impossible to accept. If you find a clever way to work around the rules, you automatically forfeit all seven points. If you would like to debate, please say so in the comments after reading this opening round.I do not plan to start this for a week or so, and I'll start it once I've finished something else on a different site (no, I'm not going to tell you what it is). I've created the debate early because I know there won't be too many de...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The book is always better than the movie

Cozzie767

As my first debate i hope it to be a good one and good luck to the pro (If there is one). Round 1. Acceptance Round 2. Argument Round 3. Argument Round 4. Summary...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The Plantingan Modal Ontological Argument Is Sound

tejretics

NOTE: I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you want to accept, apply in the comments. If you find a way to accept without my permission, you forfeit all 7 points.Full ResolutionThe Plantingan modal ontological argument is sound.BoP is shared.

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

God Exists

tejretics

NOTE: I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you wish to debate me in the debate, apply in the comments section. If you find a way to accept this debate without my permission, you immediately forfeit the 7 points. Full ResolutionGod likely exists.BoP is shared. Definition...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Rand Paul Should Be The Next United States President

Valladarex

IntroductionWelcome! This is a debate on who should be the next president of the United States. This debate will be focused strictly on the policies between 2 major candidates/potential candidates. I will accept a debate with a supporter of a major candidate or potential candidate from ei...

Challenge Period
71 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Electoral college

daem0n

Post a comment to negotiate and/or accept this debate.SidesIf the voter of this debate were to choose whether the US president were determined by electors apportioned to states according to the US constitution, article 1 section 2 (electoral college) or by eligible citizen voters (national popular vote):Pro wins by persuading the voter to choose the electoral college.Con wins by persuading the voter to choose the national popu...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Should all pets be desexed?

blahwatever

Every pet owner knows that there are enormous responsibilities that go along with having a cat or dog. Many people think desexing their pet will change their pets personality while some say it will prevent their pets from giving birth to lots of babies and getting diseases. What do you think?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Geniocracy

Lexus

I had so much fun debating this idea when I first joined this site, so I thought that I would try this again. Resolved: Geniocracy is a good political system.The Burden of Proof is shared between pro and con, so both sides must prove that geniocracy is a good or a bad system.Definitions:Geniocracy: Rule by the intelligentPolitical System: A political system is a system of politics and government. It is usually compared to the legal s...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Minecraft is better than Terraria

Superr1Fifty

At my opinion Minecraft is a better game than Terraria. Will you agree with me, or think that Terraria is better....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago