Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Would you say Wow or laugh like crazy?

StrangeLife

Would you say Wow or laugh like crazy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3JbSFxQRkM...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

best joke, crude but not vulgar

missmedic

What is the definition of a mother?......................The only women to stretch her vagina around your neck....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Rap battle practice 1

NDECD1441

Hello. As a rapper in training, I would like to start rap battles as practice to help me boost my battling skills. Simple rules are don't forfeit, us as much of the character limit as you want and go hard. Viewers please vote and good luck....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

There's No Intelligence in Hate and Evil

Emilrose

Upon casually scanning the debate section, I noticed a debate arguing for atheism and found this term which I thought would be an interesting resolution in itself. This debate is not about God/religion, though. Rather it's about whether hate and evil are, overall, 'unintelligent'. Intelligence in this scenario being defined as: 1.a the skilled use of reason 1.b manifestation of a high mental capacity1.c capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

god is not intelligent

backwardseden

There’s no intelligence in hate and evil which indeed was created by the belief in god. After all this so-called god could have created an era of peace, kindness, love, caring for each other, harmony, in which has never happened and will never happen. That’s NOT intelligent. That’s according to t...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

NA Miata- Rotary or Forged Internals with Turbo

Crzy_Syndicate

I want to put a rotary engine in my Miata but everyone I know said that it's too hard and I'm better of with forged internals. Which one should I do?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Is McDonald's Racist?

Debateboy69

Shiz boy you already know this shiz is racist they be handing me a McNapkin, but I can't even get a McShut the fuzz up and I'm white....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Masterful and his 14 year olds posse are retarded

FanboyMctroll

Masterful and his retarded posse of what50, shyresquirrel, Slimshade, and Konstapated13432, are just a bunch of high school drop outs who come on here to post vile, racist crap and irritate people, I suggest we ban them, but unfortunately they are the only ones driving this dying site so we need them for traffic otherwise the sponsors will pull the plug on this site and DDO won't exist anymore. So since we are stuck with Masterful and his degenerates, lets debate something concrete, like "Sho...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is it acceptable to refuse service to someone of a different race because they're of a different rac

Ilank29

No it is never acceptable to refuse services to a person of another race strictly because they are not the same race as you. The phenotype of a person doesn"t determine if they are a bad person, or someone who you should not help, or do business with. It is one thing to refuse service to a person because you feel threatened or they want to buy something they can"t, but just from looking at someone and seeing that they don look like you doesn"t mean that they are not deserving of your service. I...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Proof FanBoy McTroll is seriously racist and threatens people

Masterful

I urgently require support on FanBoy's out of control racism. Site moderation have removed a debate of mine because FanBoy accepted it and posted highly offencive language towards minorities. I managed to capture just a small snipet of his hate attack on me and my fellow black friends.

Challenge Period
18 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago