Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Chastity Belts Should Be Illegal

The_Icy_Alaskan_Cop

I would like to propose that chastity belts be made illegal. My reasoning is as follows. Although the original purpose of the device was to be used in BDSM activity for people with such sexual preferences, it has now become something that cruel, abusive parents use on their children to prevent masturbation. This will continue to happen if they are not outlawed. It is truly appalling. The stores even sell them in very small sizes and it looks extremely uncomfortable and even painful! Pe...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Ontario's new health curriculum

beansarefun

Premier of Ontario, Canada, Doug Ford, recently introduced a new curriculum in Ontario's public schools for sex-ed education. These include removing education on informed consent, contraception and gender identity, among other things. I firmly believe that students should be taught these topics, and that learning these topics improves their knowledge of such subjects. However, I am interested in knowing the opinion of someone who agrees with the new curriculum....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should children born with birth defects have surgery?

charleskay

What is a birth defect?A "birth defect" is a health problem or physical change, which is present in a baby at the time he or she is born. Birth defects may be very mild, where the baby looks and acts like any other baby, or birth defects may be very severe, where you can immediately tell there is a health problem present. Some of the severe birth defects can be life-threatening, where a baby may only live a few months, or may die at a young age (in their teens, for ex...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Start of the day is in the morning.

Fatbstrd

The scriptural day starts in the morning. Con will try and show, from scripture, that evening is the start of every day. Everything in today's western world is upside down. I believe it starts with each our hearts. Up all night, sleep all day. Bad is good, boy is girl. Nothing is true, everything is permitted. It's my belief the whore of religion to be a major cause of the chaos of the world through exacerbated fairytales. Use you're bible to prove a scriptural day starts in the evening....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Evolution is proven fact... god (thankfully) no matter which language you speak is not proven fact

backwardseden

Listed below are three proofs that evolution is proven fact. Thankfully the so-called god of the bible, in which nobody can even prove even exists, is not proven fact in any language. Proof #1 As stated from the masterpiece series from National Geographic's "One Strange Rock" Prof Chris Perry "After the parrot fish have eaten the coral, they then excrete it as sand." Narrator Will Smith "In one year, one fish poops out a ton of sand, literally." Chris "That same sand material that you fi...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Reasons for accepting atheism and not the god of the bible

backwardseden

"Hate will never win" the Pulse Reasons for accepting atheism and not the god according to the bible in which nobody can prove even exists... RULES: Counteract what is posted in this round and prove that god is worthy of worship, and atheism is NOT a correct ideal. First for all who don't know what "atheism" is. in which nearly 100% of the population on planet earth doesn't, it is simply by the very definition of the dictionary "1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God. 2. disbe...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Wazifa For Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love Husband Wife Love

begumnaziakhan

Wazifa For Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love Husband Wife Love DuaTo get your love back, Islamic Dua acts like a herb. Sometimes you go crazy in love ... come back to the true love. Islamic Dua proves to be very helpful.wazifa Is the best for life. ... Husband Wife Problem Solution. Relationship Problem Solution.Wazifa For Love Relationship Problems Wazifa for Love Husband Wife Love.Begum Nazia Khan is best in the world she can solve all your problems...(((+91-9549122908))) White magic...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

DUA FOR HOW To GET AND BRING OR I WANT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK BY WAZIFA

begumnaziakhan

DUA FOR HOW TO GET AND BRING OR I WANT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK BY WAZIFA Dua for Get Lost Love Back, i love him i want a dua to get him back, short wazifa to get your love back, most powerful dua for love back DUA FOR HOW TO GET AND BRING OR I WANT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK BY WAZIFA Begum Nazia Khan is best in the world she can solve all your problems...((( 91-9549122908))) White magic to get my boyfriend back get my girlfriend back by black magic, get my HUsband back by Wazifa, Want my boyfriend bac...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Which is more moral? Man or YOUR god of the bible or torah? Take a morality test to find out its man

backwardseden

Here is a test for YOUR morality to see where YOU stand with YOUR god with how he believes from what is stated directly from the bible and or torah. It is a simple "yes" or "no" response. Its only a couple of things. There are many more questions that could have easily been asked that have been left out that will be addressed should this debate get into further rounds if this debate lasts that long. * Do you think you should be put to death just because you blaspheme? Y____? N____? Your god...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

+91-9549122908 Wazifa To Stop My Husband Having Affairs

bestduataweezistikhara

Wazifa To Stop My Husband Having Affairs Wazifa To Stop My Husband Having Affairs Begum Nazia Khan is best in the world she can solve all your problems...(((+91-9549122908))) White magic to get my boyfriend back get my girlfriend back by black magic, get my HUsband back by Wazifa, Want my boyfriend back, Want my boyfriend back by amal, Want my girlfriend back by amliyat, Want my love back by astrologer, Want my girlfriend back by astrology, Want my girlfriend back by Islamic Method, Want my g...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago