Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Westboro Baptist Church should be classified as a hate group

jp_porwisz10

Round 1: Opening statements Round 2: Facts/Argument Round 3: Facts/Argument Round 4: Closing statements I look forward to my opponent's argument. Good luck. The Westboro Baptist Church is a hate group for sure....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Minutes Ago

The Golden Hour

JMCika

This debate is on weather or not EMS personal should have protocols regarding the "Golden Hour" of trauma. The "Golden Hour" is a concept that states that a person should be on an operating table within an hour from the time of a traumatic injury. For example a victim of a motor vehicle collision who meets priority II or I trauma levels should be on the operating table with in one hour of the car accident. I will be arguing ageist having protocols for meeting the "Golden Hour." First roun...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 34 Minutes Ago

people from Indian villages are migrating to cities very fast.why?

shailender

In past few decades it is seen that people from Indian villages are migrating to cities very fast. According to you what is the reason behind this exodus: Better education in cities Better life style of cities, or Better employment opportunities available in cities...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The doctrine of Twelver Shia is false according to Islam

Valtin

BOP is on me, First round is for acceptance, please have knowledge about Shi'ism before accepting, we are only debating on Twelver Shia doctrine.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Definitions:Twelver Shia: A sect of Shi'ism that believes in the divinely chosen Imams.Fals...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rob Ford on Jimmy Kimmel's show ?

NHersi

Toronto's mayor, Rob Ford, was recently seen on Jimmy Kimmel's late night show. The question is that do you think Rob Ford used Jimmy Kimmel's show for his advantage in order to promote Toronto or was the show to the advantage of Jimmy Kimmel in getting some answers from the Toronto mayor for his recent behaviour? (this is my question for this argument and I'm redoing the debate due to the technical difficulty I experienced on this website)...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is temperature from concentrated light rays limited by their frequency?

pashute

There is an argument on halfbakery.com Second Law of Thermodynamics Temporal Violatorhttp://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Second_20Law_20of_20Thermodynamics_20Temporal_20Violator#1378325321 about the reason for a temperature limit from sunrays.The argument is between WcW who advocates the view that: temperature from concentrated light rays is limited by the rays' frequency and that o...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Lucifer and Satan are not the same

Truth_seeker

I will argue for the position that Satan was never Lucifer in origin. For Round 1, my opponent will only state his position and then for the rest of the rounds, we will argue for our cases....

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Veterans Administrations refusal to accept white discrimination

Satharian

I was refused enrollment because of a Affirmative Action /preference law that Washington state had put in place as early as the 1990's,I was enrolled under chapter 31 disability retraining and told to go to the back of the bus and get out of the lines at Edmonds Community College.Blacks had got the vote and no one who is not minority will be signed up,A white female told me she did not care I was a veteran nor that I was under contact ,Get out of her line,I went inside and was told their hands w...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Standard ties are more respectable to wear than bow ties.

9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb

Difference between a standard tie and bow tie is so significant that it has caused the entire upper class to prefer the latter whilst the real people working for a difference in the world know to wear the standard, humble tie for the truth that is diligence and not snobbishness!Sure bow-tie is classier and it is a sign of a higher status but the standard tie has far more practical benefits.Let's take the example of the rapist.He needs to gag a whore strai...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Big Bang theory is true and accurate

chewster911

Now, i want to have a rational debate about the Big Bang theory. I will argue that the Big Bang happened nearly 14 billion years ago. I don't want an argument about deities that supposedly created the universe or other irrelevant arguments to the topic. I want this to be a science debate. Burden of proof is shared,but it will mostly be on me. 1st round is acceptance 2nd round will be for opening statements and arguments 3rd round will be for rebuttals and cross-examinations 4th round will...

Challenge Period
46 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago