Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Socialism is better then capitalism

Dw1b3r

I will be arguing for socialism while my opponent will be arguing for capitalism. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Opening argument Round 3: Refuting Round 4: Final message to voters...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago

Mecca described in Isaiah

yosefwac

Isaiah 56:7 "These I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations." The meaning of this verse is very clear. Let's analyze those key words: Holy mountain, Sacrifices, Nations. - Holy mountain: Standing in the mount Arafat is one of the pillars of pilgrimage in Islam. Mount Arafat: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Arafat . - Sacri...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

"Right-to-work" laws

PrisonerOfHopelessness

Since the passage of the Labour Management Relations Act of 1946, America's trade unions have been subjected to constant and ongoing persecution and demonisation by large corporations and the billionaires running them. The most significant action taken against workers' rights to unionise and collectively bargain for fair wages and good working conditions are so-called "right-to-work" laws in place in 28 US states and the Territory of Guam. These pieces of legislation effectively prohibit unio...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

THBT criminal justice system should focus on education only and why ?

Charlie1012

Should criminal justice focus on education and why?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

THBT the criminal justice should (only) focus on Education.

Charlie1012

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

THBT the criminal justice should (only) focus on Education

Charlie1012

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should all domesticated animals be released into the wild?

Razor8517

share your opinions....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441

Been offline for a while. This is a rap battle open to anybody. Rules are fight hard, you can rap as long as you like. (I dont like restrictions) First round acceptance, the rest is for saying what you have in store. Dont forfeit. Good luck....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rugby Better Than Soccor in NZ

COOLDEBATES14

Rugby is better in NZ because, it is our national sport and it is more entertaining. the all blacks are the most successful sports team ever of any sport. rugby players are tougher than soccer players....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Death Battle: Amaterasu vs Celestia

PowerPikachu21

These gods of the sun have watched over their subjects for time immemorial. But which one is the more powerful guardian? Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess from Okami, or Celestia, the Alicorn Princess of the Sun from MLP? Rules: 1. Only Amaterasu and Celestia can participate in this battle. No outside help. 2. You have 24 hours to make an argument this time. Arguments Round 1 is optional. Do not expect this to be an easy debate. 3. In case you weren't aware, we're referring to Amaterasu fro...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago