Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

James Harden deserves MVP over Russel Westbrook?

chancetherapper

James harden this year has the best stat line many people have seen in the history of the MBA, second in points and first in assist which is probably one of the most important stats, also third in three pointers made this season with his teammate right behind him at fourth. In the MVP race a player in the last 40 years who hasn't been on a team with 50 wins or more has not won MVP. And the people who think Westbrook should win because he has the record for most triple doubles but if history repe...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

We should feed homeless people cats

What50

Look people are fine eating millions of cows,pigs,and even chicken. So why not cats? We defiantly have a surplus of stray cats hunting and killing birds freely. So why not use the stray cats and feed them to the homeless? I would love to hear your cat recipes in the comments....

Challenge Period
23 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Fearless Girl Statue

jdwest9817

I am against the Fearless Girl Statue because it stands in the way of the Charging Bull statue. The Fearless Girl Statue is said to show the power of women in business, but the Charging Bull represents aggressive financial optimism and prosperity for both males and females. The Charging Bull represents the bull market which is a period of generally rising prices in the stock market, which is a good thing because if you sell the stock you bought during a bull market, you get more money....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The Catholic Church is the one true church of the Christian faith

PikaNAW

So, I am a Catholic high schooler looking to debate ANY PROTESTANT on this topic. You must be Protestant and believe in the Trinity. Please keep the debate clean and respectful. Here are the Rounds: 1: Acceptance 2: Opening Argument 3: Rebuttal 4: Defense of own statement 5: Closing and small rebuttal I look forward to this debate....

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Fulfilled prophecy is evidence that the Bible is from God

Acuna00

For fulfilled prophecy to be evidence that the Bible is from God, 1. the prophecies must have been written before the events 2. they must give specific details that would be unlikely to just be guessed 3. there must be numerous of these prophecies so that it can't be said the Bible got lucky once 4. and there must not be any failed prophecies Only if Con agrees with this he may accept the debate....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Apple Is Better Than Android

MaxTheDebater

Apple is one of the best phone products ever. Android includes many different phones, so apple is awesome. Apple has siri, and has a home button the size of your thumb. Apple phone products are constantly getting better, so apple will be superior. The first round is only acceptance. Round 2 is for arguments. Round 3 is for rebuttals. Round 4 is for conclusion. The best of luck to my opponent, hope you have a good debate with me.......

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Do beauty pageants do more harm than good?

Lryeann719

Harm Than Good The Competition is making the kids discouraged. Education These are children that are relatively new to school education do to their age, required by law to receive education,still impressionable by their parents. Some mothers lie about their child's age so the child can appear more mature....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Nazism is a more effective government than Communism

Emperor_Edward

Just wondering what Communists think....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Do you think that deaf people should have the freedom of speech?

Lryeann719

It doesn't what or who you are all that matters is that you are human and deaf should have the right to do as they please. Without anyone saying they can't....

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Should abortion be allowed after 20 weeks?

Kalemac01

I personally don't agree with abortion after 20 weeks, I would like to hear others opinions. The first round is for acceptance, in the past I've debated people that accept but never answer. So, please, if you are going to accept the debate, follow through to the end because it gets aggravating....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago