Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Natural beauty is more important than having make - up on

kikiming888

Natural beauty is more important than having make up on. I think that we should embrace whatever we are given by god and not modify it. A light touch-up is fine, but not heavy make-up that totally changes your whole image. What is the point of hiding behind a mask the whole time, pretending to be someone else? Be yourself, embrace it and be confident. Beauty is not so much on the outside but on the inside. Besides that, why should we put chemicals on our face? This might put us to a higher risk...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The United States Air Force should invest further into the F-22 rather than the F-35

Jonnykelly

Short and sweet military debate. Round one is acceptance, round two is for primary arguments, round three is for rebuttals and conclusions. I (pro) must prove that the F-22 is a better investment for the USAF, while my opponent must prove that the F-35 is superior....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

I can be really weird and confusing: More then you would think.

shaduwarsenaal

I hereby state that I am the best at what I do- annoy the hell out of people, confuse them, a profess to be totally weird when I want. If anyone wants to, say otherwise, well- it isn't over till the giraffe sings. 1. This This debate will prove you are better then me at what I do. 2. All swearing is prohibited unless in another language....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is Football worth the risk?

danielzhang6o6

I think that football is worth the risk because football can prepare you for your future. Football will teach you how to do a body check to make sure you are safe. In addition, you get exersise, have fun, feel you are on a team, and also get better at at the sport itself. Therefore, I think that football is worth the risk....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Resolved: Beauty is objective

TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Resolved: Beauty is an objective characteristic of the universe.

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The holocaust was a net benefit to Jewish society/culture

Mikal

Resolved - The holocaust was a net benefit to Jewish Society/Culture Shared BOP Rules: 1. Forfeiting results in a loss of conduct or possibly the debate 2. Any citations or sources must be used within the character limit of the debate 3. No new arguments in the final round 4. Maintain a civil and decorous atmosphere 5. No trolling or semantics 6. No K's of the topic 7. My opponent accepts all of the following definitions and waives his/her right to challenge these definitions 8....

Challenge Period
25 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Resolved: Palestine Should Become Independent From Israel

kingkd

Round 1:AcceptanceRound 2:OpeningRound 3:RebuttalRound 4: Conclusion Independent:free from outside control; not depending on another's authority. Good luck to Con ...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Simulation over fake combat.

britkit_francis

I state that simulation is better than fake combat. Take these two apps for the iPhone. ( I have both). Metalstorm Online and F18 Carrier Landing. MetalStorm is all about dog fighting against your friends or doing the campaign. It is okay in my opinion but you get jets that have some similar and bogus paint jobs. The combat also has some pretty strange ways. You can upgrade your jets or weapons but you need to pay money or earn it through the game. Carrier Landing on the other hand has no combat...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Buddhism is better than most religions.

seraphobia

Honestly, Buddhism is better than most other religions in my opinion. Message me if your up for the challenge! I'm pro (for), if you just want to post an opinion on the topic, leave a comment....

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

cause and effect is logic..

vi_spex

if you are lost in the forest and hungry, and you pick up a mushroom and eat it, does it matter what you think is going to happen if the mushroom is poisonous? how could you eat the mushroom without adding, and how could you pick it up without minusing? and this equals, if you didn't pick it up and eat it there is no equal of you getting poisoned and a missing mushroom on the forest floor somewhere cause=plusis=equaleffect=minus i determines where cause...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago