Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Puerto Rican Day "Seinfeld" episode was banned for being anti-white (revised)

Adam2isback

I wanted to do a rematch, so here it is. I will prove that it was banned for being anti-white. First round is for acceptance....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Resolved: Debate.org should start its own Space Program

imabench

Debate cannot currently be accepted.Debate will be sent to whoever gets the 25th comment on this debate.Comments that are spam shall not be counted.I determine what is or isnt spam.Now then, onto my arguments:1) We have the money to fund such a programSpace programs aint cheap, I know. The one im running in Kerbal Space Program and I cant even crash into an asteroid and ki...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Right to Individual Privacy be valued above the National Security

love4debate2

The Terms for this debate round be the LD debate round. 1. 1AC 2.C/X 3. 1NC 4.C/X 5. 1AR 6. 1NR 7. 1NC 8. voting period. No using Wikipedia as a credible source. Do you accept these terms? Aff: Fundamental Rights Why should we live in a nation that values protection above our rights? We shouldn"t live in a nation that values protection above our rights as citizens. We need our fundamental rights to secure our individual privacy. I am Resolved that When in Conflict the R...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Plasma Cosmology Is Invalid

Subutai

NOTE: I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you would like to accept this debate, please tell me so in the comments section.Full ResolutionPlasma cosmology is invalid.BoP is shared.DefinitionsPlasma Cosmology: "...a non-standard cosmology whose central postulate is that the dynamics of ionized gases...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Border Fence

tejretics

PrefaceI'm going to keep this debate running for a week or two in the challenge period. Please contact me if you are interested. The border fence is a topic I've been wanting to debate for a while, so I look forward to a stellar discussion.I have made this debate impossible to accept. If you would like to accept this debate, please tell me so in the comments section. If you accept this debate without my permission, you immediate...

Challenge Period
24 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Canada should provide a third major internet provider

SlovakiaKentros

First round is acceptance. The other 3 are just plain debatin'....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Skinology Reviews

ghijiadejdif

This Skinology against wrinkle cream meets an extensive variety of desires from its day by day shopper by going underneath the facial skin to prop collagen change and repair your mischief skin cells in couple of weeks. You could look ten years more youthful by its trustworthy application. Skinology Cream doesn't just give fitting hydration to your skin's surface and tries to give support at a cell level! Various prominent dermatologists had attempted its age testing detailing and they discovered...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Resolved: The Federal Reserve should allow the U.S. economy to overheat

ResponsiblyIrresponsible

This debate is impossible to accept. If you accept without my permission, you automatically forfeit. Comment or PM me if you're interested, and I'll pick someone. Definitions and stipulations are also up for debate, though the crux of the argument I want to advance is this: the current state of the U.S. economy and the risk calculus - including international developments in Japan, Europe (particularly Greece, and the resulting contagion in Italy, Spain, and Portugal), and China as well as o...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Terrorism vs. Environmental Degradation

bsh1

PrefaceIt's been a sizeable amount of time since I last debated, and I really want to get back into it, esp. now that the campaign is over and things are settling down. This is one of two challenges I am issuing, and I think it should afford some interesting discussion. I find the topic to be cool, somewhat of a departure from a lot of the common topics used on DDO, and I think it will provide an basis for an engaging discourse! To accept, you must h...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Genocide is usually moral

Jedi4

Muh genocideThe future isn't certian, someones life needs to come to an End. I think genocide on balance is usually moral on a net basis. Put one in the comments to accept this deb8.*Puts fingers to mouth and kisses* beutiful genocide!...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago