Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Weed should be legal.

JesusYoloSwag

Weed better legalize it....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 42 Minutes Ago

The world would better if there was one language everyone could speak

RoyalFlush100

Pro (me) has to prove that the world would be better if there was one language everyone could speak and Con has to prove that the world would be worse if there was one language everyone could speak. First round is acceptance only....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Resolved: Nancy Grace is an idiot.

TinyBudha

I really hope there is a Nancy Grace fan out there to duke this out with.comment or PM meh... ...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Does public nudity/ revealing clothing increase a womans chance of being sexual assaulted?

AbstractReality

http://wesleyanargus.com/2014/04/21/project-still-not-asking-for-it/ This is the wrong way to protest against sexual assault. It is one thing to say you did not give consent, but going out in public like this is obsolete. Sexual assault is never ok. Niether is exposing your body in public . Nobody asks to be sexually assaulted. This is getting negative attention, because most people have enough self respect to cover up their private areas. I feel this is asking for negative attention....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The Thumb Is Humans Most Important Digit

DylanMyersDebate

David Carrier, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Utah, believes our key advantage is the dexterity and configuration of our thumb, which folds over the second and third fingers as a buttress, concentrating the striking power and protecting the delicate hand bones. (Crucially, male index fingers are short relative to the ring fingers, so they fit snugly behind the bulge of muscle at the thumb"s base; in women, the second and fourth fingers are typically the same length.) In a recent...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

10th doctor is better than the 11th Doctor

wheatises2153

I believe the tenth doctor is best simply because he seems more attached and open with his companions allowing us to learn more about the time lords themselves as well as his own history...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

The A-10 should remain in service in the Middle East

spitfire1212wade

The A-10 Thunderbolt II is amazing. With a GAU-8 cannon that can fire 30 wine bottle sized rounds per second and Maverick missiles ready to blast down all opposition, this aircraft is perfect to fight terrorist groups because it can resist damage and does not need to fly fast because terrorists do not have easy access to fighter interceptors. It can carry up to 16,000 pounds of missiles and bombs, making it perfect to destroy a large area in which the terrorists may be in, leaving nothing to cha...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

In a debate, people should vote for who they agree with

striatedgs

Rules or definitions can be made after I've selected a opponent sometime next week.Please let me know if you have a problem with the wording of the resolution before taking the debate....

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

The Outsiders is better than That was then this is now

MayatheHairGreaser

I LOVED the Outsider when I read it. I loved, loved, loved it! (as per my name) and when I got that was then this is now I was so excited. But then... after I read it, it was not (by a VERY long shot) as good as the Outsiders. I think the Outsiders had a better lesson[s] (Nothing gold can stay, so try and keep it gold for as long as you can and you don't have to be part of the crowd and much more touching things) I also felt I knew the characters better. While That was Then This is Now never spe...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Resolved: God Exists

tejretics

*This debate is closed. Please leave a message in the comments to accept.*IntroductionThis debate is about the existence of a monotheistic God. If you wish to accept this debate, please leave a message in the comments section. If anyone somehow accepts this debate without leaving a message, they immediately forfeit the seven points. <...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago