Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

100 debate challenge 8: THBT university education should be free.

Wylted

1. Pro starts in round 1 and passes in final round 2. No semantics or trolling....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

What is love?

mightbenihilism

What is love? Proposition: Love is an illusion! It is not real at all. Only a lie told by the chemical OXYTOCIN to confuse the mind into giving your heart and having it stepped on by the she-witch. I asked her to hurt me no more and she just said "wooohooohooo". What a load of garbage! Love stinks! The burden of proof is on the Con to refute that love is merely an mental illusion brought on by oxytocin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

100 debate challenge 6: Yhis house would raise the legal driving age to 18

Wylted

1. Pro starts round 1 and passes in final round. 2. No trolling or semantics....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

100 debate challenge 5: This house would ban homework

Wylted

1. Pro accepts full BOP. 2. Pro argues first round and passes on final round. 3. No trolling or semantics....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Is mental health as important as physical health?

Taylorhall

Yes, mental health is just as important as mental health because, as a person who as lived with multiple mental disorders, including depression and anxiety, my mental illnesses have prevented me from doing many things, including taking advanced courses I school, because of my anxiety, and I even attempted to take my own life because of my depression. If that isn't considered to be as big of a problem as having a sprained ankle or having asthma, then I probably won't survive these illnesses. Ment...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

100 Debate Challenge 2: This House would ban animal testing

Wylted

Full Topic This House would ban animal testing Definitions Animal testing refers to all animal testing. Rules1. Pro accepts the sole BOP2. No forfeits3. Any citations or foot/endnotes must be provided in the text of the debate4. No new arguments in the final round5. Maintain a civil and decorous atmosphere6. No semantics or trolling...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

asia bibi sentenced to death in Pakistan for being christian. Is this the religion of peace in acton

cheyennebodie

Asia Bibi,mother of five sentenced to death in Pakistan for being christian which is an insult to the goofy prophet Mohamed.Is this the religion of peace we see here in this site?I would like to debate any muslim about their religion being a peaceful one....

Challenge Period
9 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

It is morally wrong to rape and murder prostitutes.

apb4y

Rules:1. Shared BOP.2. Sources don't have to be credible, provided they are relevant.3. No wanking.Opening argument:It is my contention that prostitutes should not be raped and murdered because they are people too, and it is immoral to rape and kill people.http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-don-t-murder-people.png<...

Challenge Period
9 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

2016 Equestrian Presidential Election.

lannan13

This debate should be impossible to accept. If you wish to then please say so in the comments. There is an election this year in Equestria and it is important that every pony votes. Princess Celestia has stepped down as ruling Princess with agreement of the other princesses as they too do the same and has decided to turn...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Is Fish With Attitude really a good game?

hello_kittylover111

I think that Fish With Attitude is a boring game because there is not really much that you can do in the game except feed them and breed them and buy stuff for them. It starts out fun but after a while it gets really boring....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago