Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap battle of awesomeness

NDECD1441

Okay, this time, I'm taking a daring move, I wanna gain more experience so only those who consider yourself a powerful rapper can accept (maybe JediDude or JimShady or any other person who has beaten the people who I have battled). Yes I may lose but I will give it my absolute best. Don't forfeit and good luck....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Old Testament Supports Polytheism

Unstobbaple

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out definitions etc. I'd prefer a theist that believes the Old Testament is accurate.First round is for acceptance, no new arguments or sourcing in the last round. ...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Proof of God Via Existential Dependence

Purushadasa

God has revealed many facts about Himself in various scriptures all over the world. One of the things that He has revealed about Himself, in various languages, is that He is the one and only Existentially Independent Entity -- that He exists eternally, without ever having not existed, that He requires no creator, and has no cause preceding Him, logically or temporally. He has stated this in many different ways, in many different languages. He has also stated, in many different languages,...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Proof of God Through Revelation

Purushadasa

God has revealed many facts about Himself, and He definitely knows the facts about Himself better than anybody else could, just as you know the facts about yourself better than I could, and I know the facts about myself better than you could. I can correctly and logically inform you of the fact that I am a person living in the United States, that my immediate family is also from the United States, and so on. I have chosen a particular medium to communicate these facts, and it is a written med...

Challenge Period
11 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Purushadasa clearly has no understanding of Science

JediDude

I think this is enough to prove it: https://www.youtube.com/user/PurushadasaTotalFAIL/videos...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Marvel better than DC

Strang_Strang

Myself as a teenager am expected my stereotypes to be grumpy and moody, but unlike others, I am actually a ray of sunshine. Comics, by definition they are, a magazine that presents a serialized story in the form of a comic strip, typically featuring the adventures of a superhero, now when you here this you might think of something a child would read and kids do prefer light hearted storys. Marvel ever since its start in 1939 with the human torch has been a lighthearted set of comics that are sim...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Laws of the Universe

MoneeB

Why don't people these days remember the basics? Is it a coincidence that all of these distractions throw us off from what's really going on up under our noses? Are people just afraid of what they already know? Why is order and rule taught but never reciprocated? What's the real purpose for life on Earth? Will what's supposed to be ever be?...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

evolution=survival adaptation

vi_spex

like the advanced color patterns on a tigers fur, Tigers have distinctive white circular spots on the backside of their ears, which could make a another predator think its looking its direction, thus leading to its survival...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Why do the Celtic and ranger fan so strongly about their both football team ?

youshin.hout

https://youtu.be/cggTbCcbcNA Sectarianism in Glasgow takes the form of religious and political sectarian rivalry between Roman Catholics and Protestants. It is reinforced by the fierce rivalry between Celtic F.C. and Rangers F.C., the two Old Firm football clubs whose support was traditionally predominantly Catholic and Protestant respectively. Although a 2003 Survey from Glasgow City Council indicated that people clearly believe "sectarianism is still prevalent in Glasgow", members of the publ...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Will India be on War with China?

IAmAvinash

A war is usually fought on three conventional formats. Land, water and air. These three are inter-linked and interweaved. So let us look down at those three formats and try to comprehend the outcomes. Land As we know China and India are the two largest army in the world. Namely, the first and third largest armies. So the outcome will be drastic. Innumerable personnel will die. But the outcome of the land battles can be in favour of India. That is because of the strategic position of the...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago