Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Inherent morality does not exist

DementedAmnesiac

"Morality is the differentiation of intentions, decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper." I argue that the distinction between proper and improper behaviour is man made, and no action is inherently right or wrong, and therefore moral high ground does not exist....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

should all white russians be called putines?

vapenation02

I think i should be should......?????????...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The 2017 American Cultural Election, Bryan Mullins Vs. Christmas (Post Election Debate)

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Check the link to the results out here: http://the-2017-american-cultural-election.wikia.com/wiki/Election_Results The 2017 American Cultural Election is an election based on the culture of TV looked at by looking at the schedule for these listed networks at www.tvpassport.com. Enter your zip code and see the schedule yourself. Television is the biggest representation of American Culture, This election is about winning networks to gain electoral points. For example, A national network,...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Nothing is nonexistent, and something is existent

Skept

Nothing is nonexistent, and something is existent because nothing is nothing....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Donald Trump Colluded with the Russians

Krueger515

Please accept only if you plan to complete the debate. Thanks and good luck! Please use the first round to acknowledge and accept the scope of argument and challenge respectively. The arguments will begin in round 2. This is an all-out war of evidence! Show me what you got! Let's keep this cordial. I understand that this can be a heated topic but let's have a good and thorough look at the available evidence and judge the facts with an open mind. I will maintain an open mind if you wil...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Cars are so clean now, there is no need for mandatory emissions testing.

CatalyticConvertersRule

I've noticed lately that cars are so clean, all that they produce is water from the tailpipe. Therefore, there is no reason to get them emissions tested....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

No School on Festivus

Whistle

Some would call it a Festivus Miracle. Twenty years after the TV sitcom Seinfeld introduced Festivus to the world most schools in the diverse and progressive cities will not require kids to attend school on Festivus. Those observing Festivus are expected to participate in "Feats of Strength," and an "Airing of Grievances," on Festivus itself. A more passive form part of Festivus is the "Festivus Pole," Which is a simple aluminum pole secured vertically. In the days leading up to Festivus...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is the World headed toward another World War?

Nd2400

There are many areas in the world that war could break out. Such as in Asian, in the South China Sea, the northern part of Europe, or even in Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia or other parts of the middle east, plus we have the North Korea crisis, if the US and China don't handle this correctly it could trigger a war with each other. I know what happened in world war 1 was a build up before there was an actual war like in 1908 there were signs the world was headed toward a world war. Then after a few ye...

Challenge Period
13 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Democrats Inquisition of Trump nominee for Court

Lookingatissues

It does seem rather strange and peculiar that the democrats hold a very High standard to meet if the nominee for one of the courts is a Republican nominee but not so high a legal bar of experience is required for the nominee if they're democrats. Recently a Trump nominee "for the Us District court for the district of Columbia,"... Matthew Peterson was Interrogated by "......Sen. John Neely Kennedy (R-La.) ...." about his legal experience and qualifications to set on a court as a judge. The whol...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Humans eat meat

6Death6

I think that humans shued not eat meat do to the fact that they are not meant for it just look at some other sites and come back and tell me your opinyoun....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago