Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Risk Strategy: Australia is the best beginning continent.

Proving_a_Negative

Pro will argue that whoever obtains Australia first has a decisive advantage over the rest of the players and will therefore statically win more often. As con, I will argue that Australia is overrated; it doesn't give the player an advantage compared to other possible opening strategies. I recommend that you be very familiar with Risk the board game if you like to accept. I have completed over a thousand games. Rules: -5 player match -all players are equally familiar with the game -the pla...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

You should be able to vote in USA under the age of 18 in certain circumstances.

brobot817

My argument is that children under the age of 18 should be able to vote in certain circumstances. Here is the round layout: 1: Accept Challenge (Please do not state your argument, just accept the challenge). 2: State your argument. 3: Attack opposing argument. 4: Defend your argument. 5: Final words. Looking forward to the debate....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The Battleship USS Iowa would destroy the Battleship Yamato.

Dark_Soul

It's simple the USS Iowa would destroy the Yamato and would be able to return to port for repairs. Debate against me if you dare....

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Anarchism (Pro) vs. Fascism (Con)

Liberals

If anyone accepts this debate, please give me a reason....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Muhammad Spoke The Satanic Verses.

YassineB

This debate is impossible to accept, if you’re interested please let me know in the comment section. BOP:

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Hardcore pornography is significantly harmful to society

zmikecuber

Definitions:Hardcore pornography: "still photography or video footage that conta...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Church of Nihilism - Sermon Contest

Envisage

*This debate is closed, leave a message if you wish to accept* Note that this debate is debatable by anyone, you do not need to be a nihilist of any stripe to debate this. Overview: I have dabbled with the idea of nihilist churches, mostly for humor value, but with a serious flavor. Thus, this debate is to be made in the following context: A new "Church of Nihilism" has just opened in Texas, US, and you are to prepare the opening sermon for the first congregation of nihilists (and others...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Should Interracial Marriage be legal?

Nyclover55

Why should the government impose religion into our lives. Our constitution clearly states freedom of religion; so why impose those beliefs on us. Love is love....

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should we take every car and replace it with the car that runs on hydrogen, the Toyota Mirai?

airoil937

It is the year 2015 and you currently are driving a car down the highway when you see an accident. You then wonder, "What are people even doing to stop these crashes?" Just then, you see this car that you have never seen. It is called a Toyota Mirai. The car is speeding down the road and gets really close to a car, and almost becomes an accident, when all of a sudden, the car stops. If every car is taken and changed to a Toyota Mirai, then more and more people will be saved. The benefits o...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

fat jonah hill(con) or skinny jonah hill(pro)

vanessainez

I believe his career is better in his skinny days and his health i much better, regardless he is superbly funny...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago