Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Batman could beat Wolverine

wstimpson

In this argument I would like to debate who would win in a one-on-one fight between Batman and Wolverine. I will specify that this is not who would kill the other, but who could win a fight against the other. Arguments can come from any canon comic or show/movie....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 43 Minutes Ago

Free will is an illusion.

JalenCaudill

This is my first attempt at creating a debate so I'm stating that as a caveat. I'm going to use this initial opening to lay down the rudimentary forms of my argument. I'm "pro" which means: - I believe free will to be an illusion - This illusion is worth talking about as it affects everything about our everyday lives, including the justice system. - Free will, even in subjective terms, isn't compatible with reality - fMRI scans show that observers (mostly in neuroscience) can detect what...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 57 Minutes Ago

FDR did more harm than good during his administration

miketheman1200

First round is acceptance. The Subject is FDR and his actions as president presiding over the United States from 1933 to 1945. This debate will be in reference to his domestic policy and should not include examples of decisions overseas....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Putin is a threat to world peace.

jamesgreen

I would like this debate to consist of an opening argument and a chance for rebuttal. I will be against this motion....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Showers are better than baths.

LordKavstar

I personally prefer showers because they are more efficient in cleaning and somewhat relaxing. Open to any interpretations of the statement. This is not a serious debate, please take it lightly....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Aliens exist.

LordKavstar

I've been having a nice long think about the universe and I reached the conclusion that aliens probably do exist. I know this is a hotly debated topic so I was wondering if anyone wishes to challenge me? By alien I mean any form of biological being, be them micro or super....

Challenge Period
11 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Anime Art Debate - Remastered

Valkrin

Hi there!I'm interested in doing an anime art debate - in other words, art of anime-related things.The debate should be impossible to accept, so mention it in the comments if you are interested and I'll choose my opponent. If it isn't impossible to accept, let me know in the comments. If you blindly accept, you automatically lose.UPDATE...

Challenge Period
13 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

WAR GAME SCENARIO: Russia Versus Chosen Nation

The-Voice-of-Truth

This is a war debate. If you want to accept, please send me a PM. If you somehow find a way to accept this debate, you will automatically forfeit the complete 7 points. Tell me what country you will represent, what your WMD will be (refer to the below list), and tell me why I should choose you to be my opponent; give me a very good reason as to why you want to do this debate and why you would be a worthy oppo...

Challenge Period
12 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Satan Is An Evil Entity

Shrek_sDrecKid

I am arguing that Satan is a good guy and not a bad guy as Christians, Muslims, and Jews claim him to be. The first round is for acceptance, the second for arguments, and the third round is finally for rebuttals. Any person belonging to those three religions should be warned to not join this debate unless they are religion neutral with such topics. If this is too offensive for you, then please leave now! If you are religion neutral, not heated by such debates, and have the skill level, then come...

Challenge Period
12 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Kirby VS Majin Buu - Death Battle (Remastered)

Shrek_sDrecKid

If you haven't watched the Death Battle between Kirby VS Majin Buu, please watch it first in the link below on YouTube. Then you may come back and attempt to accept this debate. You must also have a high amount of knowledge of both combatants, as well as being either a Kirby or Dragon Ball Z fan to debate as well. www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzH7eSOwAc -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago