Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Animes better than Hawaii 5-0

NadearOtakuLife
KItkat321

Anime is Better! That characters are well drawn and they're many Otakus in the world. So anime is way better....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Cs go is better than Call of Duty.

KENNYS
I_am_your_debator

I think Cs go is better than Call of Duty....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should Trans Kids Be Able To Use The Bathroom For The Gender They Identify With?

AcidicApples
luls

I, Pro, will be arguing that Transgender kids should be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with. The first round will be for acceptance only. The debate will be set up this way: 2nd round: Pro will make opening statement. 3rd round: Expansion into opening statement, including cited facts and details. 4th round: Rebuttals 5th round: Closing statements....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Sexism is still in Australia

Hoody0116
passwordstipulationssuck

Sexism IS still in Australia, take AFL for example, yes they brought in a girls team but what about other sports and why isn't the women's football on main channels when the men's football is on. Did you also hear the fact that they are taking out the first bounce of the games because women aren't strong enough to do it! Why do people still believe these awful and sexist comments! arent we all told from a young age to not judge a book by its cover, so why are we judging women because of they sha...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The Death Penalty

byaka2013
Asoz

If murder is (usually) the crime, why should murder be the penalty? The fact is, your just killing more people. Besides, http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/executed-possibly-innocent says more than 1000 people have been falsely accused and killed due to the death penalty (since 1976) You may bring up how the same thing applies to regular prison. To be fair, it does. Maybe there are even more. But there is a difference in killing a person and punishing them with jail. Now, couple no death penalty...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Dickbutt Island Is Real

BearLogic
Mharman

I have proof it's real, nothing can prove my proof wrong, NOTHING I SAY, NOTHING!1!1!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Its bad to be gay

NoahIsRight
Thescarecrow066

My argument is that its bad to be gay. Its WRONG to be gay because its a perversion of the God created natural order, but that debate is for another day. I'm here today to debate why its BAD. The first reason its bad is because its statistically proven that homosexual men live around 20 years shorter than straight men. Besides that, both anal and oral sex can cause serious viruses including genital warts, gonorrhea and HIV to name a few. As well as the fact that homosexuals are 2-6 times m...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The Kalam Cosmological Argument Is Sound

Rational_Thinker9119
PowerPikachu21

The Kalam Cosmological Argument is as follows: P1: Whatever begins to exist has a cause P2: The universe began to exist C: Therefore, the universe has a cause The advocate of this argument must show that the argument is successful. My job in this debate will be to undermine my opponent's reasoning for affirming the soundness of the argument. My opponent will present his/ her opening arguments in the first round (the first round will be for Pro to present arguments, not for merely...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Genetic Modification on Humans

zeon
Asoz

I believe that genetic modification on humans should be legal, but well-regulated. I think that humans should be able to be cured of genetic diseases, as well as the parents being given options of the child's physical appearance/traits. I do not think that genetic modification (namely CRISPR) should be used to create anything that is not human, no humans with gills for example. I look forward to an interesting debate on this subject with anybody who will challenge me in this regard....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

THW: ban gun ownership by civilians

QueenDaisy
RR-5L8S

The motion is "THW: ban gun ownership by civilians". Format of the debate: R1: Acceptance, pronoun introduction, and definitions. No arguments may be presented, and voters should ignore any arguments made in R1. R2: Main body of argument, Con's initial refutation. R3: Both debaters' refutation, summation. No new arguments may be presented, and voters should ignore any arguments not already made in R2. New refutation is allowed and should be considered by voters. Please use "she/her" pr...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago