Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Existence of The Christian God

hayhen13
Esiar

In this debate, intend to discuss the God of the Christian origin. As Con, I will be arguing that God does not exist. Thus my opponent will be arguing that God does exist. I wish to take this debate seriously, anyone that can prove that God is real, should accept.

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 30 Minutes Ago

Should having a weapon in your house be illegal?

Maika
MasterLucario

I think it should be illegal because if you have kids, for example, young kids and they find the weapon and use it as if it was just a toy. The kid could get hurt. So I think that having a weapon should be illegal....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

same sex marriage should be legal across the globe

Antonio8877
JaSam

First round is acceptance Second and third rounds: arguments and counter arguments Final round both pro and con will conclude and thus round up previous arguments. No new arguments or counter arguments will be made in the final round...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Healthcare and Education (Kindergarten - College) should be free

W1ll1ph0n3
JaSam

I would like to debate the follwing issue: Healthcare and Education (Kindergarten - College) should be free Here are the rules: -1st round is acceptance -Con and I will have 72 hours to debate and 3 rounds each -Con an I have to use reliable sources and rational arguments -No insults...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Pornography is detrimental to society.

MrRebel247
DarthVitiosus

Living in the era of computers and the internet, we, as a society, have been faced with an issue of the utmost concern: pornography. I'll be arguing that pornography is an evil which has to be rid off for the good of the people and for the betterment of society....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Apologetics Anyone?

RonPrice
radz

Part 1: Since there are so many questions raised and issues discussed concerning people"s basic assumptions about life, about their philosophy, about their religious beliefs, indeed, about their very approach to reality and the way their society goes about organizing things, it seemed like a useful exercise, useful at least to me and hopefully to some others at this site, to say a few things about: My Position and Beliefs: My Religion. Religion, in the sense that I am using it here, is th...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Kim Jong-un is famous.

z1
gannon260

I believe that Kim Jong-un is famous. First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Tax Cuts are the root of all our problems

BeingOblivious
debatenow

First Round Acceptance. May the best progressive win...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

The most ridiculous and dumbest opinions on things in this world that make you seem crazy!

krissymf
Challengerqwerty

You have to say the most ridiculous things and have such stupid opinions about things and come across as completely crazy! You have to over exaggerate and make false claims about how amazing you are. For example, you can say things like "last week I got into a fight with 7 guys with knives. I beat them all up without using a weapon because I know Kung Fu and am a gold belt in karate. Gold belt is a more advanced level of martial arts than Bruce Lee. In my opinion world war 3 will happen next yea...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

You have to act like the most boring person in the world. Whoever is more boring wins.

krissymf
roun12

You have to be extremely boring. I.E say things like "I like to sit on the beach and look at the sea for hours because it makes me feel like a rock... And I also like to talk about a blade of grass in scientific detail. They fascinate me. I don't like rap music because it makes me fall asleep. I sleep 16 hours a day and have no job." So good luck to you on being the most boring person in the world!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago