Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

President Barack Obama has Developed a Shady Reputation

DarthVitiosus
chrisjachimiak

Introduction & PremisesI as Pro will be arguing in favor of the resolution. The burden of proof is on me to prove President Barack Obama has developed a shady reputation. This was not the man we expected when we first elected in 2008. Obama reputation has become shadier as time has progressed during his term in the presidency.I will post my substansive arguments the next round.

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Minutes Ago

Perfection Should be Considered Undesirable

DarthVitiosus
Bwacit

Introduction & PremisesI as Pro will be arguing in favor of the resolution. I will have the burden of proof. I will be arguing perfection should be considered undesirable.Perfection:"The action or process of improving something until it is faultless or as faultless as possible[1]"[1]http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/perfectionAs the definition above clearly defines, perfection shou...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Minutes Ago

Blue is a Better Color than Red

AlwaysRight12345
Kaynex

I don't care about the outcome of this debate. I'm just trying to get voting rights, so I thought I would give myself a higher thinking abstract debate to have a little fun. First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Steam vs Xbox Live

KingDebater369
Kirraz

Welcome. This debate will be featuring two gaming services, Steam and Xbox Live. I will be taking the side that Steam is better. My opponent, Xbox Live. But, before we begin, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. First, this is only going to be comparing these two services, and is NOT a Console vs PC debate. it is ONLY referring to these two services.Second, we will ONLY be discussing the gaming part of these services. Yes, I am aware that you can watch...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Paintball Vs Airsoft Part 2

Gavyen12Kelly
FaustianJustice

I believe that paintball is alot better than Airsoft...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Forza is the best racing simulator series ever

Blade-of-Truth
imabench

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Motorsport_%28series%29^^^That's the series I support and what this debate solely refers to. Accept if you dare. Rules: No plagiarism Forfeiting a round = automatic lossTrolling = automatic lossFirst round is for acceptance only....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

veganism

orendafourty2
jball_19

The entire civilized world should become vegan. Meat is murder....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Islam is the most logical of the Abrahamic Faiths

UtherPenguin
1Credo

Rules 'n stuff (I'm usually not this strict but given the nature of the topic it demands : Terms must be followed strictly (If a term is misused in an argument from Me or con then that said argument will be made invalid) Format must also be followed strictly (with punishment being similar to what is mentioned above) No trolling or insulting. If a verse from the Bible, Qur'an or any other Scripture/Sacred text is used to base ones argument then it must be taken in its complete fo...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Romania was a more helpful ally to Nazi Germany than Italy during WWII.

Atheist-Independent
Oliark

As I am currently obsessed with the whole World War II time period, I decided that this would be an interesting, not to mention original, debate to create. The premise will be as followed: Romania was a more helpful ally to Nazi Germany during the entirety of World War II than Italy was. I will provide a few definition/clarifications just to be safe.

Debating Period
23 Comments
Updated 40 Minutes Ago

Reparations for African Americans

Todopoderoso
gordonjames

I am for reparations for Black Americans and for other minority groups more broadly but would like to debate the merits for reparations for Black Americans specifically . I have heard and read many arguments against reparations for Black Americans and have found all arguments to be unfounded and a lack of knowledge of both history and social science by people making arguments against reparations. Is there anyone who can make a good argument against reparations?...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago