Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The colonists was justified in revolting against the British

Playallin2
elemenope

The British were unlawfully taxing the colonists. The colonists didn't have representation in the English government. The Brits had no right making the colonists pay for English wars. The Brits had no business killing innocent colonists (Boston Massacre). The Proclamation of 1763 was a bunch of crap; the colonists should have been able to colonise the West. The colonists had to pay 50% more in taxes more than they should have. Enough said. I win!...

Debating Period
32 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

This House Believes that Mining cause more harm than good

stackerz21
Ajabi

We believe that mining causes more harm because it could bring "DEATH" to the miners...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

A one party system works better for America, instead of a two.

CountCheechula
KhalifV

Hello and thank you for accepting this debate, first off I would want you go, have BOP first my plan of annihilation needs this to be done correctly :) I want you to tell me why our current two party system is doing great!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Basketball is better than hockey

superbowl9
chris327

Hey Chris,This is not a serious debate. It will be light hearted and jokes/minor insults are allowed. No conduct points should be taken away for these things.BoP is sharedAll 3 rounds for debateMay the best sport win.Limit 3 arguments per round + rebuttals.I'll start off with some arguments....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Evolution

Cooldudebro
telisw37

First round is for acceptance. Good luck!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Atheism is not credible.

Cornelius
bigtown

I will argue against the thought that atheism is not credible, and defend the disbelief in God. Definition of atheism: A lack of belief in a deity or deities. (Ex. Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, etc.)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

This house would ban Israel, Russia and the Ukraine from participating in all international sport

angelo-i
DebateRefines

Israel, Russia and Ukraine should not be banned from sport because the sportsmen do not make the political polices and decisions relating to the current state of affaires....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

LaVeyan Satanism is the most reasonable religion

Dwint
Romanii

I will argue that LaVeyan Satanism is the most reasonable religion in the world. My opponent conceded, so I'm doing this again. Leave a comment if you want to accept. First round is for acceptance, no new arguments in round 4....

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Denmark committed atrocities during the conquest of Greenland.

Adam2
The_Immortal_Emris

I will argue for the case. First is for acceptance....

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

It takes just as much faith to believe in evolution as it does to believe in God.

djwood
Free_Th1nker

It today's secular society, especially in schools, it is taught that evolution is "scientific", therefore correct, while believe in a superior being, such as God, is "religious", therefore incorrect and improper to teach in schools. In this debate, I will prove that there is just as much evidence for a superior being/God as there is for evolution....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago