Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Gay Marriage Continues To Be Legal?

BrettBoelkens
Emily77

I believe that gay marriage should continue to be legal, at least in the United States. First round is acceptance and opening arguments.Arguments ForEqualityOf course, the strongest argument for marriage equality is in fact equality. The United States was founded upon this very principle of equality between all people. Most laws in the Western world are designed to be inclusive a...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The American Military budget is excessive

nivac817
Emily77

First i would like to start by stating i have already posted this debate a few times, however my opponent has always forfeited, or simply stopped posting their arguments. This has frustrated me quite a bit, and as a result, you must have completed three debates to accept my challenge. Please do not accept this debate unless you have the intention of finishing it. Hello, I am a Sailor in the USN, and a proud patriot of the United States. One of the most common debates about the American govern...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

I call for the complete defunding and shuting down of planned parenthood.

Starwarsman981
BrettBoelkens

Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc., or Planned Parenthood, is a nonprofit organization that provides reproductive health care in the United States and globally. Known for several thing, the main procedure would be abbortions. I don't care how you start arguing, first round is not just acceptance. Rule 1: You shall not vote for yourself on another account. Rule 2: State sources such as websites or books, etc. Page if you can. Rule 3:No personal accounts, although subjective...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Racism towards blacks in America is minimal

Jtp23
RKPHCLM

First round is just for acceptance. After accepted I will give my opening statement, followed by my opponents opening statement. Next we will rebut each other. Which leaves a conclusion for last. If there are any sources used just paste them to the end of your conclusion. Best of luck to my opponent!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Microsoft Paint should be discontinued after 32 years of existence.

jc1996
PowerPikachu21

Earlier, Microsoft announced it will release by September the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the first without a long-cherished program, the Microsoft Paint. For me, it is not right to remove a long-standing stalwart of the Windows experience because since 1985, it has been part of creativity using educational technology. It makes our childhood more open to real-world possibilities, passing from generations, and improving the lives of young artist. Discontinuing it will downgrade Microsoft'...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

should video games be considered a sport

debateandcode
Luxray2854

the definition of a sport is: "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc."...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

pokemon is NOT satanic

COOLPIKACHU1
PowerPikachu21

pokemon is not evil here's why, the people who made pokemon didn't know magic was bad they where just looking 4 elements to use 4 the game grass fire water etc. but phichick is not the same in the pokemon world as it is in ours its even been shown 2 b scientifically baced at times grass types can be trees and flowers ghost types arnt ghost but sometimes like garentina has no connection to ghosts at all cobalion is not made of steel but is a steel type for having a hart of steel but what your ove...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Are drones good or bad for our future

Buillydill.get
BrettBoelkens

Drones have negatively affected our lives today how do know well a student 17 years of age and love drones but what has it done I think its made me lazy because of the video recording abilities I now can fly around the neighborhood to the park and not leave the house at all its that crazy would you imagine being a teenager having a video recording drone and nothing else to do now picture how Amazon is using drones to deliver its faster but is it more convenient? now you do your own research...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Racism in America

agcoco3
PowerPikachu21

If you think there is racism in america please explain...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

God exists (pro) vs God does not exist (con)

Moelogy
Surgeon

I will be arguing in this debate that the case for God is extensive and is most often underrated. I will be using science, philosophy and logic to form the foundations for my arguments for God. I am a Theist and my opponent should most likely be an atheist who denies the existence of God. Definitions : Universe - all of space, matter, time and energy God - The necessary, uncaused, omnimaximal, timeless, spaceless being. Exists - to have an objective being or existence. Rules :...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago