Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

atheism is theism

vi_spex
Deadpool_is_god

by joining you accept the debate and agree to answer the question below am I holding a rock in my hand? you have to imagine it...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 55 Seconds Ago

Rap Battle

Mikal
yomama12

Con starts in R1 and Passes in R4 to even out rounds. Failure to follow this results in a full FF due to Con having an extra round no more than 28 bars per round...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 21 Minutes Ago

A vegetarian diet is good for your health

CucuGreen
LatinaGirl8894

Definitions first: When I say vegetarian I mean ovo-lacto vegetarian. This type of vegetarian eats no meat or any other by-products from slaughter. The 1st round is to accept the challenge, the 2nd and 3rd should mainly consist of arguments and the 4th and 5th of rebuttals....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

What is better, a strong army(pro) or strong navy(con)?

volcan
smlburridge

round 1:acception and reasoninground 2,3:main argumentsround 4: rebuttala navy is better...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Protesting does more harm than good.

LatinaGirl8894
CucuGreen

Round 1 is acceptance Rounds 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals Round 4 is rebuttals and conclusion Can use any means necessary to make cases including news articles....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Terraria Vs. Minecraft

TinyConham
SGM_iz_SekC

First round is acceptance. I am for terraria being better than Minecraft. Good luck whoever joins!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Tic tac toe

TinyConham
Deadpool_is_god

I am O and you are X. 1st round is acceptance. Others are competing...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 40 Minutes Ago

Religious Schools Should Not Receive Government Funding

dhardage
Black_Death

Some educational voucher programs allow students to use that funding to attend religiously based schools. It is my contention that this violates the Establishment clause and should be prohibited. This is a brief three round debate so round one will be acceptance and brief rebuttal, round 2 for arguments and round 3 for summary. I place no restrictions on my opponent regarding rating but do insist on courtesy and sticking to the subject....

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Shoal school lunches be longer

Beatboxer
TheObamaMcKinley

Here is how this will work for three rounds there will be only proved facts or evidence in answers if you except reply yes to these rules if not do not Answer at all...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should there be the concept/idea of private property?

nyanart
ignorant_about_life

I'm not really sure about whether not the concept of private property is good or bad because it could benefit and harm society a the same time......

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago