Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Catcher in the Rye is not Overrated

bossyburrito
Exquire

Round 1 for acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

+91-9549122908 Best Dua To Remove Bandish From My Husband

begumnaziakhan1906
Gtworld3

Best Dua To Remove Bandish From My Husband Best Amal To Remove Bandish From My Husband Best Wazifa To Remove Bandish From My Husband Get all solutions in your life within 24 hours and with FULL 101% guaranteed. ALL Type Problems Solve By Begum Nazia Khan"""""""".. Stop My Husband Having Extra Marital Affairs Stop in 2 Days. Husband Wife Ko Pyar, Avoid My Divorce, How to save a marriage, Powerful dua to stop my husband having affairs | Wazifa to break relationship that is illegal-Haram ri...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

people with one eye always winking at people

luke_cross
ben_clarke

i do not have an argument for this but think about it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

There are no racist people, only racist actions.

mackeeper
Hittfler

I argue that the use of the term 'racist' as a noun, is not useful to an understanding of racism that operates on a systemic level and not on the level of personal bigotry. When we say that someone IS A racist (noun) we are ascribing some property of 'racism' to their interior psyche, effectively we are saying that they have some kind of 'racist essence'. If someone IS racist it means that irrespective what they may say or do, they possess some kind of underlying racist worldview. And, while...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Abortion

UseYOURname
Envisage

This is parliamentary style rules, I"ll let you go first since your preposition I guess. Good luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Minutes Ago

There are only 2 Genders

ososuavee
mackeeper

I believe there are only two genders. I'm not saying that it's wrong to believe there are more than two, that is just my opinion. Each human is either born with a vagina or a penis. On your birth certificate it either says male or female. You can identify as anything you would like but at the end of the day you still are a FEMALE or MALE. You can identify as a bulldog, but when you are filling out an application for a job, will you put bulldog? No. There is totally no problem with identifying as...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

We shouldn't fear the feeling of fear

airnold98
Im_Intelligent

Psychologically, we fear the feeling of fear. In the end, all we can do is try our best to overcome the situation, person, or thing we fear. Why should we waste time worrying yourself out, stressing about things when we can't change the inevitable? At least not by worrying....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Is being gay abnormal?

airnold98
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

So, we're told to treat gays and straights as the same. I suppose that ties in with the equal rights act. But how is being gay normal? If it was intended that way, gays and lesbians would be able to involve in sexual activity's without having to clone penis's and vaginas using sex toys. I don't see being gay as "wrong" but abnormal, not saying abnormal is a bad thing but it is that, abnormal....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

You cannot be sure that anything exists outside of your own consciousness

BertrandsTeapot
jackgilbert

Very interesting topic...curious to hear your thoughts....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

An all-knowing, all-powerful God does not exist

BertrandsTeapot
CarlosRN

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago