Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Choose any Topic!!!!

fire_wings
lannan13

I made this possible to accept, so if you want to accept, just click accept.When you accept, you need to list 10 topics. I will pick one.Structure1. Pro makes the rules/ Con lists 10 topics2. Pro chooses the side, and makes definitions/ Con accepts3. Pro and Con makes arguments (No rebuttals)4. Rebuttals from both 5. Defe...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 42 Minutes Ago

People are too dependent on social media

JungKook_Biased
alfatih_omer_2016

Experts believe that even though social media has a lot of positives in connecting people, becoming highly dependent on social media can have negative effects. People who are too dependent on those platforms can cause them to unlearn their social skills. We have witnessed the generations that were brought up spending time with family and friends, visiting the neighbors and being taught the importance of being sociable; unlearn their skills after becoming too dependent on communicating with frien...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Minutes Ago

WODC Tournament: That genealogy is nothing to celebrate

ThinkBig
Bob13

Intro This debate is for the WODC hosted by edeb8. We have been assigned the topic and I am very much looking forward to debating this topic with bob13.TopicThat genealogy is nothing to celebrateDefinitionsGenealogy: Family/racial lineageCelebrate: In the context of this debate, "celebrate" will mean to take pride in. Thus to re...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

The G-d of the Tanakh created the earth

harrytruman
Kirigaya-Kazuto

google docs are not a violation of conduct...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

The Redemption By Christ Gives License to Sin

Throwback
kat.duff

1st Round: Acceptance only 2nd & 3rd Rounds: Argument and rebuttal 4th Round: Summation I will take the Con position being, the redemption by Christ does not give license to (authorize) sin (behavior offensive to God). Pro will argue that as a result of the redemption by Christ, sin can no longer lead to the loss of Heaven as long as one believes the Redemption took place.. Accepting means pro and con both stipulate to the existence of the things enumerated in the previous paragraph, i.e...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The Allies could have won World War 2 without the Soviet Union

Bored_Debater
Foucault

1. The Soviet Union doesn't join the Axis nor makes war with the Allies, they stay neutral throughout the entire war. In this debate, the Soviets are as neutral as Switzerland was in the Cold War. 2. The Allies consist of all the nations that was on the Allies side minus the Soviet Union, with all powers and capabilities unless we've agreed to restrict certain powers and capabilities in the comments. 3. Axis nations consist of the nations that was apart of the Axis pact. This is, Germany...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Joseph Stalin was a more ruthless dictator than Adolf Hitler

SomeGuyWhoIsCool
FrostyCold

First of all, whoever my opponent is, I would like to thank them for accepting this debate. In this debate, I will be the Opposition (Con) side, whilst my opponent will accept to be the Proposition (Pro) side of this debate. To whom it may concern, please take a look at the structure of this debate.StructureRound I: Acceptance of this debate....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Gravity is nothing but an incoherent magnetic field distribution

Abeceda
SafeWalk12

Gravity is merely a lower level of dielectric field coherence, it's a counter-space field which can be polarized by changing force and motion vectors. Gravitational attraction is basically nothing but an erasure of force and motion extrapolated as they move towards counter-space, similar to bringing two magnets together: bringing two polarities together. And to clarify, there is in actuality no north and south in magnetism, we are talking about extrapolation of polarity, the inverse to counter-s...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Minimum wages lead to unemployment

Jackie_Hi
amomar

This debate will be about how minimum wage affects unemployment, and about how minimum wage laws really affect the ones they're meant to help. Whoever my opponent is, I look forward to an enriching and meaningful debate. The only rules are not to troll, forfeit, or insult your opponent. Here's how the debate will be structured: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Pro's opening argument, Con's rebuttal. Round 3: Con's argument, Pro's rebuttal. Round 4: Pro's rebuttal to rebuttal, closing p...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

the US government should prioritize the humanitarian needs of refugees over its national interest.

DonutQueen
Foucault

round 1: accepting debate only round 2: state case round 3: rebuttal round 4: conclusion...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago