Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Min Rap Battle

JimShady
NDECD1441

Kinda bored, so I'm gonna do another rap battle. However, I don't want to get fully involved in one because the tourney is still going on, so it will be mini. Rules: 1. R1: Acceptance 2. R2, R3: Rap 3. Only 4 bars (lines) allowed per round. 4. 12 hour time to rap, since it's so short. 4. Good luck, fight hard. Yeh...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Sisterhood of DDO

ShyreWolf
What50

This debate will decide whether or not the group "The Brotherhood" contributes and is fit for DDO. I will argue that the Brotherhood is nothing a group of racists causing trouble on this site. I have nothing against the brotherhood nor am I a part of it. This is simply for the fun of debating [note: this debate is intended for the newer members of the brotherhood. Use this opportunity to prove your usefulness to the organization ;)]...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Why is Black Privilege dangerous to non blacks?

ohthiscanvascanvas
trondecru23

because it is basically structual racism but black racism which targets anyone not black or persecutes them for not adapting or being black themselves....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Information Transferred over Older Mediums Is Always More Legitimate

holla1755
levi_smiles

The older the medium over which information is transferred, the more legitimate the information is. For example, information received face-to-face from another person is always more legitimate than information received through texting on a smartphone. My thesis for this debate is similar to a quoted claim I made on Twitter on December 28, 2016 (https://twitter.com/paulemok/status/814322169119383552), "'The older the medium that information is transferred, the more legitimate the information o...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should "Masterful" be banned on this site?!?!

roadrider13
Arganger

Masterful is a person that is on this site. You might have saw some of his debates and if you have noticed, his debates are extremely racist and hurtful to many people! He should be stopped!!!! He is hurting users and his reputation on this site!!! He should be banned!!!!!...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Brotherhood Reform

JimShady
Masterful

Hello, this is more of an announcement than an actual debate. Many people have been stirred up by the recent rising of the Brotherhood, a DDO organization that promotes community, free speech, and open mindedness. However redeeming these qualities are, it's worthy to note that white supremacy seems to be the foundation, and one of the requirements to join is to have a Neo-Nazi skinhead as a profile picture. I believe the basic principles of the Brotherhood are honorable, but because of its...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication

backwardseden
DNehlsen

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god. Rules:For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Best Debate.org alternative - DebateIsland.com?

TrumpSupporter
NightSpeaks

DebateIsland.com released another new update that includes user page customization, redesigned Debting, new Debates and Communtiies views, redesigned profile, new closed Debate functionality and Debate status. DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls. DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there. The DebateIsland community is very civil and the fou...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

should censorship be in school's?

cheybm12
Arganger

Students should be able to read whatever they like. If one parent comes in and takes a book of the shelf in the school libraries, what would the other parents think and say and the other students would complain....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Ferrari better than Lamborghini

Red28
diustroyer

I think that Lamborghini is a LOT better than Ferrari! Please add on to this...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago