Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Marijuana should be legal for recreational use

RoyalFlush100
dRaGOnfLYuPUraSs

First round is acceptance only, BOP is on me, and no new arguments in the final round....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The European Schengen Area seems to liberal, I thing It should go?

whatitsworth
Lexus

Just the idea of no borders seems like a bad idea. I know most Europeans are chill to their neighbors but It seems like it promotes illegal movement. No documentation seems like people can live freely If they choose to do so. But it seems like Europe really doesn't want to care. I may sound stupid but, I still think countries should mark their territories, with people....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Does God Exist?

MaskedSpartan
Envisage

Hello and welcome to this debate! The topic is "Does God Exist", I will be arguing for the existence of God. There will be five total rounds. The first round will be acceptance into the debate, second rounds will be the opening arguments, the third and fourth rounds will be rebuttals and the fifth and final round will be concluding statements. Some ground rules will be no insulting people or views, no forfeiting, no arguments in the first or fifth rounds and last but not least, have a good time!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The world would be better off without religion.

SnowyOxygen
blackkid

Here to have a calm debate about religion. Note: I am anti-theist, skeptic, cynical and sarcastic, and what I say may offend you due to speaking my mind openly; but that is not the objective.To clarify:The world = Humanitywe'd be better off = the disatvantages outweigh the benefitsreligion = in this case organized religionsBOP is sharedRound 1 - AcceptanceRound 2 - Arguments

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Is Ocarina of time the best fps by microsoft?

Chain
UtherPenguin

round 1 is acceptance round 2 is arguments round 3 is rebuttals round 4 is clean up good luck...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

If we colonize a planet, should religion be banned to prevent religion based civil wars?

whatitsworth
Discipulus_Didicit

If we colonize a planet it mostly likely would be mixed based on Color, Creed, Sex, Race, Sexuality, etc. But would Religion destroy the colony because Humans always seem to find a way to destroy others beliefs because they may inflict pain on one another. There was about Nine crusades to promote religion by force in the middle east could it happen again?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 34 Minutes Ago

Super Smash Bros Rap Battle

RoboRage
bschnoz

First round acceptance. each round we use a different character. You state your three this round, I state mine this round( that way we know who to talk trash too)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Welfare is bad for the Economy

blackkid
Debate_King1475

BOP is on Pro. First round is for opening arguments. The rest are what they are. Good luck to you opening round person....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

There are good things to North Korea

greatkitteh
Cozzie767

First of all, If you are some elo 9000 leaderboard guy, Don`t accept this. Go find someone your own talent.

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should all pets be desexed?

blahwatever
JimmyBoJangles

Every pet owner knows that there are enormous responsibilities that go along with having a cat or dog. Many people think desexing their pet will change their pets personality while some say it will prevent their pets from giving birth to lots of babies and getting diseases. What do you think?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago