Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should violent video games be sold in stores

mosesbirdsall
owlsarehappy

yes it should it does depend on the person the video games don't choose if you kill a person you do...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Dota 2 is Better than League of Legends - Debate II

Valkrin
Masterchief755

I felt that with your previous argument your opponent was very underwhelming. I want to challenge you in the same topic again, this time I will prove that Dota 2 is the superior game. I will be arguing in favor of Dota 2. Round 1 is acceptance, Round 2 is opening statements, 3 is rebuttals, and the conclusion is round 4. If you accept, I wish good luck to you....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Minutes Ago

SNES Vs Genesis

djones16
mightbenihilism

Hello this will be a short debate about which is better between the Super Ninendo and the Sega genesis, i will be on the side of the genesis and the first round will be acceptence the second round will be about saying why the SNES or Megadrive is better and the third round will be about countering the opponents points....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 25 Minutes Ago

Halloween should be banned because it's "Satan's birthday"

CaptainDogma
FantumHeist

Round 1: state your argument for (if you're on the pro side) or against (if you're on the con side) this is a warm up round. We're not really participating for points, however it is required to make valid arguments and keep to the subject. Round 2: Is the rebuttal stage of the argument, where the real debate begins and Pro and Con try to shoot down the other's argument. Con will go first then pro will be allowed to make their argument. Round 3: Is the second stage of making arguments, same...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

music battle thing

Exmortus
NiamC

We each post songs of any kind and who ever gets most votes wins (obviously). There are no restrictions. My first song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPcUUzQfWjY&feature=youtu.be...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Religion True?

JGSA222
MonetaryOffset

How can you know if your religion is true?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Religion True Or False

JGSA222
vi_spex

How do you know that your religion is true/real?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Dressing up cat as pumpkin is morally justified

mightbenihilism
Voci

Dressing up cat as pumpkin is morally justified by religion and philosophy Proposition - I believe that dressing up a cat as a pumpkin is morally justified on the following grounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWFfnHbTu78 1. God gave us dominion over cats, according to Genesis 1:28 "have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." 2. Or, if you are a Hindu, Sikh or Buddhist, the cat probably deserves it becau...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

mercy killing justified?

akshit.mittal
shobi17

mercy should be justified and legalised...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

hello

kailah
Jellyfysh624

fffffffffff...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago