Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

the earth is flat

passwordstipulationssuck
ButterEater

First round is for acceptance. No trolls please....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Party Time!

WOLF.J
backwardseden

Lets end the week with a PARTY. here we will share our fav selection of songs across a variety of genres. Voters can vote for the person with the better taste in music. r1-just acceptance. song limits of 3 per round....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Christianity is anti Semitic at its heart, why should Jews ever trust Christians

Isaac2019
masse00

Christians killed 6 million Jews and want to either convert us to their false God or kill us off. Why should we Jews trust them after 2000 years of hate expulsion and murder of Jewish children at the hands of Christians!!!!...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Flat/Spherical earth MEME WAR

Edlvsjd
WOLF.J

This is a meme and video war. The majority of the arguments must be memes, either created or borrowed from the net. I've dropped the character max, so a small explanation, if needed, can be provided, and any arguments that can't possibly resolved by meme or video can. Videos aren't required, and no One is expected to watch any videos that are over 15 minutes long. Videos over 15 minutes posted should get timestamps for relevant parts.first round acceptance, profanity and ad hominem allowed....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Atheism is not a religion

backwardseden
bfritts5

"You don't get to put your unreason upon the same shelf with my reason." Bill Maher "The only way you can be a bad atheist is to believe in god." Matt Dillahunty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8U_JveHS8E - New Rule: Atheism is not a religion! Unbaptizes Mitt Romney's Dead Father-In-Law! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5h0DdcyTA&t=264s - Reasons for accepting atheism http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsFA7cp7M0 - Atheism a religion? Prove that atheism is a religion. dsjpk5 will not...

Debating Period
30 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

women rights should be banned

salmaayman
asta

Women rights are one of the most important things, yet they are sometimes ignored. this is a really important topic because a lot of women all around the world are seeking to even get half these rights. women are no less than men they should have equal rights and they should be treated in the same way no matter what their age, race or anything else is....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Does Christianity make sense?

Aileen3310
pi3.14

I and my family are Atheists, but I don't believe in Atheism. I know there is a God out there, and if someone can convince me Christianity makes sense... Then I may consider it in the future. Note: I will not be trying to put Christianity down... I will ask questions. No offence to any Christians!...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Voting should be compulsory

Scarletstone
SirDave

1) Because it's our duty to choose the people who will lead us Usually people who don't vote think like "Ok, there is idiot 1 and idiot 2, so who am I suppose to vote for?", But if we don't vote, then we're just giving up our right to choose, It's up to us to dig deeper and choose the better candidate. We should care about it. Because many and many people fought to have this freedom to vote. Many had lost their lives, but gave us the freedom. 2) The forcing is for better Actually, in democr...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Science is the greatest integrator of human societies

skanam108
KOA_Tengu

Science is an integral part of the human world in this century of millennials. I agree it is the greatest revolutionary change in the history of mankind but are we really using it the correct way? We have being so engrossed in discovering technology and ways to make our lifestyle easier that we have forgotten what it feels like to be human again. Science has not only invented a robot, but has turned a man into a robot in some cases. Satellites are widely used for espionage purposes. Exces...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Taxation is Theft

ButterEater
revenant_a

Before beginning terms must be defined. Theft - The immoral non-consensual taking of another's justly owned property, via force or fraud. Justly owned property - Property acquired without force or fraud. Taxation - compulsory taking of money and assets by a government usually to provide services to the citizens. My arguments: P1. Theft is the immoral non-consensual taking of another's justly owned property, via force or fraud. P2. Taxation is the non-consensual taking of justly o...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago