Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Socialism is a failed economic system

Capitalistslave
boii77

I am doing this debate again since someone accepted it last time and didn't post in time. Pro is of course arguing in favor of the above statement in the title. Rules: 1) Pro may begin their argument in round 1, but to keep things even since I am not using round 1 for debate, they should not use the last round for argument or debate, or else I will ask this debate to be deleted if they do. 2) No Kritik 3) Be careful not to use logical fallacies and be sure to cite sources: all uncited "f...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Minutes Ago

Is Christianity a good religion based off of logic or is it a false religion that should die

boii77
TheRealSpassky101

In this argument I intend to prove that Christianity really is a good religion and that there really is evidence behind the religion of Christianity. Now though I have a specific job for my opponent your job is to completely disprove Christianity and do anything to make your side which is against Christianity sound better than mine. Therefore you can do whatever like for example ask me question that could possibly stump me (though the part about asking questions is just a suggestion, it woul...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 27 Minutes Ago

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent
boii77

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction? Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

lgbt ban

al3x103303202
George_W_Bush

no they sould not be banned....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Which is better? 0.7 (pro) or 0.5 (con) lead/graphite

Swimwithcats
boii77

First Round for acceptance only. 0.7 is my position and 0.5 is yours. This topic has divided nations, it is time we settle it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

Are nude photographs appropriate in public museums?

eaglegirl127
boii77

I think they should, but can you guys give me your opinion...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

hello

Dethomas
stormsasuke180

Hello!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

ure face

Dethomas
Bubboman

ure face...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

one piece is not dumb

oscar336
Life52

one piece is not dumb its funny...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The united states should bomb mexico

natehen
frankfurter50

Mexico is a disqusting place and is poor af , they smell like garbage too and are ugly...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago