Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

sfgsgsgs

jigar
user_name

ss...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 47 Minutes Ago

Is it ok for a women to kick a guy in the balls

smokeweedeveryday
AbandonedSpring

Id it ok to kick someone in the balls?...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Is marching band a sport ?

savannah1006
SizeMatters

I believe that marching band is a sport because you are doing very much work and you also are playing for points and scores. They have to do as much work as say a lacrosse player....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

should kids pick there own extracaricular activities ?

5soshorselover
lolpas

I think kids should be able to focuse on what interests the student I am in 5th grade and i would like to be able to pick which activities i do i could use my one our of music to add on to my 1 hour of physical education . then if i want i have practice to be a olympion athlete. it depends on what you want to do in life....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

People are too hard on illegal immigrants.

EliasL
AbandonedSpring

There are many social media posts that are very anti-immigrant when it comes to the United States. I am very against this for reasons that will be listed in this argument.We are all immigrants. No matter how you look at it, the British immigrated here, the Spanish, Portuguese, even the Native Americans. The idea that someone, in an attempt to get away from a lesser country, should not be allowed to try to have a better life is asinine. Please feel free to argue in yo...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

why change just to fit in

dekotacat1
user_name

why should people change who they really are just so people like them you shouldnt have to try and be some one your not , you are who you are and if they don't like you then thats there problem not yours...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

should society be allowed to label a certain dog breed as 'dangerous'?

nicolecrawford15
savannah1006

i am in my 5th year of high school and to pass my english class i have to produce a discursive essay. my topic is 'Dangerous' breeds'. The question as you can see is, 'should society be allowed to label a certain dog breed as dangerous? i need to find out your opinions and thoughts. thanking you all very much. ...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Do students have constitutional rights in school?

TX_Debator
EliasL

Students do have constitutional rights in school. There have been many court cases made over this, as this is a quite talked about subject. The answer is yes, they do have rights. The constitution guarantees ALL Americans constitutional rights, no matter their age, sex, orientation, race, or ethnicity. Schools are a part of this country, so by law everyone in that building has rights. To say students don't have rights is totalitarian, and completely absurd....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Assault Weapons Ban

paulbrevik
EliasL

I will be arguing against a ban on so called "Assault Weapons" with rational arguments based on facts and science, and not hide behind the second amendment. I believe that people who respond to proposals to ban AR-15's or anything like that with "God says I need one!" or "You can't ban any guns or pass any regulations" or "I need machine guns to fight the government!" to be ignorant. Well, not really, because I can't judge someone I have never met, but it is an ignorant and counterproductive arg...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Does the universe include everything (pro), or does something outside the universe exist (con)?

consulting_doc
AbandonedSpring

Edwin Hubble (1929) discovered that the universe is expanding. The universe cannot create space in which to expand into therefore it should be finite , but it isn't. So that leaves me with a question... How can the universe expand into something that does not exist? by the way... i will be checking for plagiarism in your work. If you copy and paste from any website your argument is automatically invalid...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago