Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Tyrants do not accept messages as they know it all already.

Max.Wallace
SmallTacos

What I have found on this site is that the most dedicated debaters, and the smartest in their own mind almost always, do not vote on the big issues, or accept messages. They are conceited tyrants. They wish to not have to hear the masses, only dictate their opinion....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 4 Minutes Ago

The US "moon landing" was fake

TheRussian
oculus_de_logica

In this debate, I will be arguing that it is reasonable to believe that the moon landing in 1969 by the US was faked. My opponent will argue that it was legitimate. The BoP is shared between us.First Round is for acceptance only. ...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The legalization of marijuana

jaffy25
Christopherwilliamzz97

This is a debate on whether the legalization of marijuana should be allowed in the US. Only serious debaters please... 5 rounds, 24 hours to reply... Just say "I accept" and state your argument....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Electives should be part of a college curriculum.

sasquatch365
aburk903

Round 1: Accept debate Round 2: Debate Round 3: Debate...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Unalienable Rights

Mike_10-4
Ratcatcher

Pro will argue all humans are born with Unalienable Rights. Con will argue against. Unalienable Rights, "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness."...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 37 Minutes Ago

I deserve to burn in Hell

LifeMeansGodIsGood
seraphobia

If you don't agree with me that I deserve to burn in Hell, I can probably annoy you enough that you will tell me where to go, and it won't be heaven. Just read the comments of the people who hate God and are annoyed by me already. You can see enough truth in their accusations against me that we must conclude that I deserve to burn in Hell. Anybody like me who tells everybody they deserve to burn in Hell and God will let them go there and burn if they won't believe the gospel (the good news...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Abortion

Lucas_4
dexterbeagle

I believe that aborting your child is a crime, because it is the same thing as murdering your child when he is at an older age. Accept...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Rematch: Truth_seeker vs. ShadowKingStudios

Truth_seeker
ShadowKingStudios

screw it, i'm going in Yo, when i heard your flow, i barely understood a word you said Hell! with that kind of voice, you will never make any kind of bread Gotta admit, your lyrics are dope, but your flow is straight garbage! Disrespect me and you will receive straight lyrical punches, a barrage! Word up to DDO, if you want to beat me, don't use shallow boring flows If you want to get murked, don't do anything, just visit ShadowKingStudios Old man, how in the world did you wake...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Whos better?

xavierjg
AngeloCruz

I think I am better. For that reason, I believe it is your duty to transport me to my residence with your motor vehicle. You are in every not better but, you are alright. An alright person is known to give others rides when in need....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Canada

AngeloCruz
xavierjg

Oh man how could you be against it what about the children and ha i think im a faster typer than you...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago