Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Old Music Has a Better Message than New Music Towards Children

autismspeaks7112001
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Good evening, All members are invited to join in this debate between Old and New Music messages. You will the Con(against) in this debate. I want to first say that the new music that you hear on the radio such as Kevin Gates or Fetty Wap is bringing the wrong message towards future generations. It influences them to do the things that the songs talk about such as doing drugs such as marijuana and cocaine or having sexual intercourse at such a young age where they do not need to be hearing those...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

Gender Identity : It's correct to use facilities,restrooms etc, w/o regard to sex but how one feels

mall
autismspeaks7112001

Is it correct to utilize facilities ,restrooms, washrooms, dressing rooms, bathrooms irregardless of one's gender but according to how a person feels about themselves? Anyone up that holds the stance that it is correct and believes there is nothing wrong or faulty with elective gender identification, please step forward. You are cordially invited to participate in a very informative debating session. You will have a chance to explain if you can on how elective gender indentification is more logi...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Abortion should be stopped

its.chandler
FieryChar7

I believe that abortion should be stopped! Some may say that abortion isn't killing a child because it it is not living yet. A question that pops in my mind is, what is a cell? The definition of a cell is the smallest living unit of life; a single cell can be living all on its own. Therefore when the child is forming in the mother's womb it begins with a single living cell, meaning weather the baby is a cell or not, it is living. Some may ask, if abortion isn't the murder of a child what is...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Is Abortion Moral?

raquelhs
mcnugget

Abortion is murder. It kills babies in the womb. End of story....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should marijuana be legal

captainkirk1011
Prof.Pingas

I think marijuana should be legal.....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Should Gun Control Policies be Passed?

sketchb
duckmalone

Thank you for debating this important topic of gun control. Here's the way the debate will go:1st Round = Acceptance2nd Round = Arguments Pro/Con, NO rebuttals3rd Round = Rebuttals4th Round = Rebuttals to Rebuttals, Final Remarks Good luck! Feel free to say anything you want about the topic. ...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Should women be required to register for Selective Service?

Reigon
duckmalone

Personally I'm a conservative on this topic but seeing as how the majority of women cheered "Equality!" when Defense Secretary Ash Carter opened all combat jobs to women without exceptions, I now support women registering for Selective Service in the name of "Equality!" I hope to have a friendly debate with anyone who's against it! Edit: For anyone who hasn't heard the news yet the House of Representatives approved the bill to require women to register for Selective Service. Edit 2: Rul...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

The Protestant Doctrine of "Sola Scriptura" is unbiblical, unhistorical, and untenable

hutch976
harrytruman

The Protestant Doctrine of "Sola Scriptura" is one that is ironically unbiblical, unhistorical, and therefore untenable. I would also like to make it clear that I am Catholic and a former Protestant, and therefore my arguments will lead to the fact that The Bible (Holy Scripture) is in fact God breathed and divine and held on the highest level of esteem, but on that same level equally held are the Church's Authority on Earth and Christian Tradition. Let us first define what "Sola Scriptur...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Resolved: Planned Parenthood should be abolished in the US

blamonkey
benjacannada56

Rules 1. No trolling 2. Keep some type of format when responding 3. BOP is shared 4.

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Pascal's Wager is true.

K.Risk
vi_spex

I am looking for an opposer who fully believes that Pascal's wager holds truth and is justifiable by the reasoning of finite and infinite gain or loss depending on the existence or non-existence of God. I was hoping for an opponent who will respectfully introduce me to a different perspective and respectfully debate me until the very end. I will be arguing that there are flaws with Pascal's wager and that his ideology of God's existence is irrelevant and false. I am looking for an opponent wh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago