Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Stop Hating On Justin Bieber

Autumnella
2muchswag4lyfe

What did just in bieber do to you?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Minutes Ago

Wage Gap

shannon24
ManofFewWords

For every dollar a man makes, a woman makes 77 cents. Should the Wage Gap law be eradicated? If not, why should women remain to be inferior to men?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 31 Minutes Ago

Humans are not supposed to eat meat

LenaQueen
Carthage

No human is supposed to eat meat. My most obvious argument is the simple fact that we have to cook it or else we get sick. Sashimi comes is specially prepared, and does not come from Africa, where the first humans came from. Also, our intestines are too long. The number one killer of people who choose to eat meat is atheros chlorosis or clogged arteries. The meat takes so long to pass through our bodies that we absorb too much fat. Natural meat eaters never clog their arteries. https://www.yo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 28 Minutes Ago

Britian is a christian culture

lucasd_j
my_little_shadowfax

I will argue that Britain is a Christian country. Firstly church has always had an intertwining link with state in Britain ever since the edict of Milan. Britain was largely dominated by Christianity 100's of years before the angles and Saxons had arrived and invaded before there was an England. Church attendance figures in the 60's were at 50-60 % I will admit that is a 10% decline from ww1 however it was pretty consistent and far from insignificant, those who called themselves Christian was ar...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Minutes Ago

should there be a bigger punishment for racial abuse?

Bunny100
Ore_Ele

be it verbal or physical, should there be a bigger punishment for racial abuse? A person should not be tormented for the colour of thier skin and what gives someone the right to make a statement that a race is less superior to themselve?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Classroom Education is Inferior To Personalized Education (like KhanAcademy)

BradK
Darthsquidge

By classroom education, I am referring to the k-12 school system where people are grouped into a class of a few dozen, and a single teacher instructs the class with a few hour long sessions per week. By personalized education, I'm referring to something like KhanAcademy, where the student is allowed to progress at whatever pace they wish, and can jump ahead or spend more time with topics. In both cases, a syllabus should be presented to the student, and there should be testing. Students w...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Patriarchy and Barack Obama are the same thing.

KingDebater
9spaceking

I just realised this while I was peeing in the shower, because that's where my cognitive abilities are at their peak. Once this idea popped into my head, I thought it was obvious. Feminazis blame everything on the patriarchy, and republican whackos blame everything on Barack Obama. It seems logical that only one thing could be responsible for everything, so there you go - Barack Obama and patriarchy are the same thing.I also think that this will be a brilliant opportunity to cut...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Metal Sonic for Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U?

TheLeadPool
fireclaw

Topic: Metal Sonic should be a playable character for Super Smash Brothers. This character is perfect for Smash. He can be a replacement for Meta Knight if he doesn't return. Anyone deny?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is reality T.V bad.

onyx930
Daftpunkfan96

First round acceptance after acceptance debate will then start....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

God Exists

professorguy
CarolHan

My argument is based on burden of proof. Burden of proof states that "The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove." [1] In other words, you must prove God exists, not me disproving it. If I can refute your argument, then I win. [1] yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago