Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Which is better: Halo or Call of Duty

JamesTeranov
visheshk

An overall general introduction Halo. Why? Simple really... The story. very deep, engaging and emotional story that spawned many novels to make a truly unique and engaging universe. Everything connects. Plus the multiplayer which is more skilled based and balanced that MLG played the most. Plus the nostalgic award winning soundtrack. Audio is everything. And extra content (Forge, Custom Games, Theater, Firefight, Spartan Ops, Red Vs Blue, Forward Unto Dawn, Halo Legends, Arby 'n' th...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Gay marrige

Maciebaker
Zarroette

Hello, to whoever may read this. I do not mean to offend you but these are my beliefs and I do feel strongly about them. So, be prepared lol. I have always felt gay marrige should be legalized. Quite frankly until this week when it finally was, I never thought it would happen. I'm not a member of the LGBT community, but I'm 100% for it. Don't get me wrong, it's not a total shock to me when people want to use bible verses and Jesus Christ as reasons gays shouldn't marry. I understand completely....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Should California increase investments in converting salt water into drinking water?

Mathlover
Forthelulz

Who will accept this debate?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is the Confederate Flag Racist?

democratblake
samanthan9

First round is just to accept the debate. I will argue that the Confederate Flag and what it stands for is Racist....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The Holocaust Didn't Happen

andymcstab
Emilrose

I will be arguing that what is commonly referred to as the Holocaust of the Jews by Nazi Germany did not, infact, occur. My contention entails that there was no successful, widespread agenda by Nazi Germany to exterminate the European Jews, and the 6 million figure is a myth.My opponent will argue the contrary: that there was a succesful agenda to exterminate Jews by Nazi Germany, and while he need not prove the 6 million figure, he will need to support the claim that million

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Divorce should be illegal

Lilian1993
mrbobalino

Divorce should be illegal. The institution of marriage is now a joke, something with a potential asset and monetary value....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

legal age should be 16

intellectiq
Barnakk

I know what everyone is thinking that's crazy considering that's younger than 18 and there still in school you can get your driver license at 16 and I believe that the younger you are being treated like an adult with responsibility which can help you in your future....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Super models vs ms universe

intellectiq
visheshk

I am going with miss universe on this one either side have very beautiful woman however I am leaning towards miss universe pageant girls ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should students be able to carry a gun?

YouwishOreo
MakeSensePeopleDont

Guns are meant to protect yourself and others and I understand that children might come up to a point in their life where they need a gun, but they are at a young age where they would make the best decisions with the weapon. This is why so many school shootings have happened. In order to solve incidents like school shootings we should not allow children to carry guns. Being a child is the stage where in bad situations you probably will not know what to do and you will feel confused at that point...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Gay marriage and Catholics

maddyvonree
mrbobalino

Catholics should not support gay marriage because of the belief that God created man and woman to be made one and procreate. It is also not pro-life to believe in gay marriage because of that procreation piece. This is not saying that being gay is a sin because it's not. This is just saying that redefining the meaning of marriage is wrong. In the Catholic Church, marriage has a different definition than society today. Since God created marriage, it is not correct for any Catholic in society toda...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago