Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

two plus two equals 4 minus one that's three quick math's

Armyguy667
Delin_enthusiast_06

This is correct because man's not hot...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should the death penalty be abolished?

jackgilbert
XxXDestinyXxX

Pro starts....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

eating alot of sweets/chocolates is good

snaymansukh2004
snakeysnukey

eating a lot of sweets is bad for the health...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Minutes Ago

do you want little timmy to lose his career just because he tripped and his back got stepped on

snakeysnukey
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

do you want little timmy to lose his career just because he tripped and his back got stepped on by some other kids? no!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

FIghts me

carnew
snakeysnukey

I state my issue on a topic. Debate me on this topic I am for. ...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Valentino Shoes place

valentinoqovx
Sonofcharl

These are a few things you should look at before you buy your shoes. People I played with, friends of mine, actually marked the cards to give themselves a little edge. "He walks around and says he can't stand me. A friend suggested Weight Watchers, and Tim went with it. Don't forget to grab some table shots too. The Push AF activates the manualfocus mode and the autofocus works swiftly when Instant AF is enabled. Once you have the totals fixed, try to find a way to make it work. For many fellas...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Racial profiling.

jisatsu
Jemesa.Narawa

Honestly just trying to find points for my essay. Why racial profiling is good for society. We obviously know the cons. Also how it can benefit us....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The United States ought to lower the drinking age from 21 to 18.

blvsian
Debate190

So in round 1, both sides will simply be stating their opening position no attacks brought upon by either sides to allow for even rebuttals/attack rounds. So I will be Pro, I strictly believe that the United States should lower the drinking age from 21 to 18. This is partly due to the fact that 18 years of age is already considered to be an "adult" in the American society. This entails; right to vote, right to smoke, tried as an adult in court of law, jury duty, and much more. This being sai...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Ethics Is More Important Than Science

NerdiestNerder
PinkSheep123

Ethics versus science? Which is more important? Personally, I think that the ethic side is more important than scientific discoveries, as I personally have never heard of a productive civilization that does not have ethics. However, I would love to see someone who disagrees! Rules: Please enter certain points you think to improve your point as a reply to this, then, in the beginning of round two, I will answer those and put two more points out on the table, where at the end of round two you w...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should schools sell sweets and soda to make extra money?

Robmek
blvsian

I don't think that we should have schools sell unhealthy foods like soda and candy because it would be very unhealthy to the students. Students would be compelled to buy some and soon every student would have a case of horrid cavities. Plus, the children's mothers would get into a fight with the kids which would result in gloomy moods which would ruin the school spirit. And also, if schools wanted to raise money they could sell healthier items like fruit smoothies....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago