Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Full-Movie-Watch..-Black-Panther..-Online..-free

nojosh

Watch Black Panther (2018) Online Free Full Movie, 8 Movies to Watch After You See "Black Panther " Film, Full. Watch Black Panther (2018) Movie Online. Black Panther Full Movie, Black Panther 2018 Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download, Black Panther 2018 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, High Quality. - WATCH MOVIE HERE : http://boxmovie21.club/movie/284054/black-panther.html - WATCH MOVIE HERE : http://boxmovie21.club/movie/284054/black-panther.html Movi...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 25 Minutes Ago

Is water wet?

Heavk

Is water wet? Yes, is oil oily?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

Shirt under Sweartshirt

mvrk02
Happy.Hafi

Why shouldnt we wear a shirt under a sweatshirt...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Can I win This Debate

DJVillain
Themadman

This debate is over whether I, the guy arguing Pro, can win this Debate. In order to 'win' this debate I must end with a score higher than my opponent's - in the event of a 'tie' I will still lose, therefore it is up to me to prove that I can win this debate (so the burden of proof is on me). First Round is for acceptance only. The fifth and Final Round is for closing arguments, and so introducing new reasons why I cannot win the debate (which I would be unable to reply to) are not allo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The Undisputed Ultimate Debate Of All Debates

WOLF.J

This here promises to be the greatest debate Of All Time._. Rules There wont be any rules, you fvcking maggot. To be apart of this life changing debate, thou must apply n convince me in the comments that they are worthy of participating. Once acceptad, Voters must vote for the 1 who performs the best, obviously u thick slag....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Kendrick lamar black panther full album download zip & torrent

Jhosmithh
Benapiro

Grrat...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Does justice exist truly, or is it just legal and socially acceptable revenge?

ruinedking
PointyDelta

Before beginning the debate, please take a look at the definitions of the words crucial to this debate. These following definitions were derived from dictionary. com. Justice: just behavior or treatment. Just: based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair ( for more clarification). Revenge: the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands. Socially acceptable: something that is considered acceptable in a group or society....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Zoos are a good thing

Abelard
Heavk

First round for acceptance please. I am doing a debate from each perspective, so the person accepting this may want to consider accepting this debate's twin sister....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Minutes Ago

Do you believe in God? Why?

bfritts5
TheMorningsStar

I don't really know if there is a God because a) I don't believe God would put us on earth and then send us to hell because we didn't do what he wanted. b) The bible seems like bullcrap... just read it c) If God is all powerful and all knowing, why doesn't he stop bad things?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

We should become imperialist once again

TheLogicCircuit
Hemoglobin

We should continue our imperialist beliefs. In this day and age we our limited and "contained" by United Nations, international sanctions and other Intra Governmental Organizations. I am aware we fight proxy wars throughout the world but I think full invasion and annexation is necessary to maintain power of the USA. I would say NATO should work together to liberate the world so we can unite the world bringing mutual welfare, eventual economic stability, and order/law (reduce crime). This is not...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago