Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

That happiness is more important than academic success

wendypun

Academic success is more important than happiness...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is it right to vote for a politician who is seriously morally corrupt?

Xantog

In today's society many people will vote for politicians only for what the politician will do in congress and not his actions for or against society. An example would be Roy Moore and his sexual allegations or Bill Clinton and his sexual promiscuity in the White House. I believe voting based on the morals of the politician is much more important. Don't get me wrong however...If I had to choose between Stalin and a sexual predator, I would choose the latter. But if I had to choose between a good...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Has Failed

Cl0ver

In 2009 Disney bought out and saved Marvel Comics from financial ruin after the company failed to maintain an audience with their Ultimate Marvel line. Disney, taking notice of the financial and critical success of Jon Favreau's Iron Man, saw opportunity in turning a profit through their newly acquired IP. Disney shifted Marvel's focus away from comics momentarily to produce a handful of films starring characters across the company's rich history of super hero magic. The end product, of course,...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication

backwardseden
Xantog

god according to the bible would ---not--- use text as a form of communication, the worst possible form of communication to god. Rules:For this debate it will be up to you as Con to prove that god according to the bible would use text, namely the bible, as a form of communication. You must also give the "w...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is BITCOIN a Real Transaction of the Future?

Nd2400

My position is Bitcoin is the future of transactions... And could one day be worth more than Gold..... Tell me why you like to debate this subject in the comment section.......

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Winnie the Pooh is part of the illuminati

lolitajones001
Simple_Logic

he is obviously part of the illuminati. I have so much real proof. The world has to wake up and see this dangerous threat to the world as we know it. It is my mission and sole purpose to show what im fighting for, or die trying....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Videos for people is the best Youtube channel ever.

frankfurter50

About two months ago, I started debates about this thing, and ever since then, I've had to keep making new ones, because my opponents are inept. Please debate thoroughly and pose engaging questions. I look forward to our argument. Your round one argument will be the counter argument to the following: Videos for people is the best Youtube channel I have ever uncovered. It's entertaining. When I see one of his videos, I laugh, I cry, and so on. His videos attract me. I am drawn to them like a m...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Homeschooling

Darias

To my mind, homeschooling is an idea worth considering for those who want to keep strong bonds with their children and simply be there for them on numerous stages of their development. It allows you to hold a good record of their progress, to identify their strengths and particular interests and tailor your children's education to what they are best at and most passionate about. One of the apparent advantages is the broad character and flexibility of the curriculum, as well as present-day diver...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should "Under God" Be Taken Out of The Pledge of Allegiance

BJakl22
Debating_Horse

I say yes. In the united states constitution it clearly says "freedom of religion" and me being an atheist, having to say "under god" offends me. Having to say "under god" implies that there is a higher person above us but being an atheist I disagree with that. Therefore I say the statement "under god" should be removed from the pledge of allegiance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Diabetes is preventable and curable.

Akhenaten

The medical fraternity insists that diabetes is incurable and is a genetic based problem. This is false information. Diabetes is the result of eating too much grain, sugar and dairy products which cause blockages and insulin over production. The medical fraternity doesn't recognize these foods as being the cause of diabetes. Thus, they are acting irresponsibly....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago