Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Did George W. Bush Play A Role in 9/11

WtichDucktor
s.umguy

In the sweep of history, George W. Bush will be seen as one of our greatest presidents because of the decisions he made to keep us safe after 9/11. Few outside the intelligence community recognize the enormity of those decisions. But Bush"s proclamation just after the terrorist attack that any country harboring a terrorist will be considered a terrorist country alone meant that Arab countries began cooperating in the war on terror, turning over thousands of terrorists and leads. Two days a...

1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Defending the Presidency of George W Bush

KNHAV
bsh1

Nothing is perfect. But, you don't always need to hit the bulls eye to win a game of darts. George Bush Sr and George W Bush were on the right track headed in the right direction. If we didn"t take a "Happy Hour" break with Bill Clinton, and drink ourselves to death into a Drunken Stupor with Obama, we wouldn't be waking up with such a miserable hangover today! Clinton left behind severe defense and military cuts that Americans wanted and applauded. George W Bush was handed the grea...

5 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

should we treat George W Bush as a war criminal

jakej
PowerPikachu21

that we should treat George w bush as a war criminal...

2 Comments
Updated 10 Months Ago

George Bush jr is a bad man

josh.dinkus
64bithuman

I am arguing that George Bush Jr is a bad man. Con make the first move....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Should George Bush be tried for war crimes?

huppypuppy
TheCynicalDebater

This is my first debate, and I wish my opponent good luck. I will not write to much for my opening statement, for I would like my opponent to start the argument. Since the recent declassification of documents describing the torture in Guantanamo (which although only previous officially released, their existence has been believed by many.), there has been debate on whether to try George Bush for war crimes. I am aware that the United States does not recognize the international court, but this...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Obama is Worse than George Bush

xx929
1harderthanyouthink

Obama is evil because he pulled the trops out of the evil Iraq and Afghanistan. Howver, Bush invaded the terrorists, so he must be a lot better. Obama created the evil Obamacare: now taxes on the poor have been increased greatly. Also, Bush cut the taxes on the rihc, whereas Obama has broght them to an all-time high. Obama is a Muslim, so he must be with Osama. There's a reason we of the Tea Party Patriots call him "Barack HUSSEIN OSAMA." Vote PRO or you're a fascist communist terror...

3 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

Franklin Roosevelt Had a Better Overall Presidency than George Bush Jr.

TheCommonMan
BobTurner

I am arguing that Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32nd president of the United States, 1933 - 1945) had an overall better presidency than George Bush Jr. (43rd president of the United States, 2001-2009). My opponent, who will be con, must argue that Bush had a better overall presidency then Roosevelt. Rules: 1. First round is acceptance. 2. Second round is arguments only. 3. Las...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

Rap Battle : Barack Obama (Pro) Vs George Bush(Con) [Explicit not for Kids]

Mikal
BGreeneID

This is just for fun, I do not support obama lol just thought it would be interesting to do thisMy adversary shall start his rap on his next turn. Meaning he shall start in Round 1. This is not for acceptance and meant for him to start the debateIn his last round he will type "no round as agreed upon"failure to type this will result in a full 7 point drop due to him/her having an extra round.Lets ge...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

Here's How I Think George Bush Jr. Could've Handled Iraq Better

bubbatheclown
Jackthemarine86

War in Iraq: We invaded Iraq, took out Saddam Hussein, and then had our forces stay in the country for almost 10 years. It cost us trillions upon trillions of dollars to do this. Instead, We could've: 1. Eliminate Hussein and his regime 2. Establish a permanent military base somewhere near Iraq to do drone strikes on Iraqi extremists if we ever need to do so 3. Feed the Iraqi people lots of propaganda telling them that they can form their own democratic free nation, and also that they ne...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

Was George W. Bush the worst president?

PatriotPerson
Galal

I am going to argue that George W. Bush was NOT the worst POTUS, and my opponent will argue that he was. First round is for acceptance....

8 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago