Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

John McCain is skinny

Chaddyd23
PalinFan

John McCain is not skinny. That is my argument... Thank you....

8 Comments
Updated 3 Years Ago

Obama was a better choice for president than John McCain.

carlsly
crackofdawn_Jr

He is ready to embrace change, whereas John McCain was ready to be Bush all over again, which obviously did not work. New ideas are needed....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

McCain is not fit to be president.

lenorenomore
scissorhands7

Please accept my challenge, and good luck....

Voting Period
26 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

McCain is not fit to be president.

lenorenomore
brittwaller

I will post my argument after my challenge is accepted....

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

McCain's plans for, taxes, heathcare, war, and entitlements are detrimental for the middle-class.

foresight
scissorhands7

John McCain's proposed plans for taxes, healthcare, Iraq War, and entitlements will ultimately be detrimental for all persons who make less than $250,000. In effect the totality of John McCain's planned agenda for the USA will erode the middle-class by redistributing more wealth to the top 1-5% of America. His plans for taxes, healthcare, Iraq War, and entitlements are the components to this end. I will allow my opponent to make his statement first. Giving reason's as to how McCain's plans f...

6 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

McCain for President

madams1963
LR4N6FTW4EVA

The polls after the 2nd Presidential Debate are saying Obama won. I agree he won if you are voting for who comes across as being the most charismatic. I'm not voting for the person who speaks best in front of others. I'm voting the best person to lead this country. It's funny that we hear how inexperienced Palin is but it is okay that Obama doesn't have all the foreign affairs experience that McCain may have. McCain --I believe will do what he says. He has proven he has character. He has pro...

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

Should McCain be the next president of the United States of America?

Jamesothy
Ragnar_Rahl

John McCain is the #1 candidate for president this year. He is a former serviceman, he has a good head on his shoulders, and he has a wonderful vice-presidential candidate....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

should McCain run for president

jazzyfizzle
CiRrO

I THINK THAT McCAIN SHOULD NOT RUN FOR PRESDIENT..I THINK THAT OUR COUNTRY IS IN TO MUCH TERMOIL TO HAVE A GUY THAT IS HIS AGE.I THINK THAT WE NEED SOMEONE WITH FRESH IDEAS...WE DONT NEED A PRESIDENT THAT IF HE WOULD RUN FOR 2 TERMS HE WOULD BE ALMOST 80 YEARS OLD..I THINK THAT WITH THE WAY THAT AGE AFFECTS PEOPLE IN OUR DAYS AND TIME I THINK THAT HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULLFILL THE NEEDS THAT THE COUNTRY NEED TO BE MET..I THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR McCAIN BECAUSE HE IS IN FACT OLD BU...

7 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

If you make less than 250,000 a year why vote McCain?

jeffkhockey5
Sweatingjojo

If you make less than 250,000 a year why vote McCain? If you are not concernd with topics like: gay marriage Abortion the death penalty or any other moral issue If you make less than 250,000 why not vote for Obama? Why would you vote for a candidate that wants to give tax cuts to the rich, benefits to corporations that ship jobs over seas, and a candidate that wants to remain in Iraq (whether we are wanted or not) when there is help needed in Afghanistan, and a candidate that wants...

17 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago

McCain and Obama should not be allowed on the 2008 Presidential Ballot in Texas.

Johnicle
Tatarize

Ladies and Gentleman, I come to you with blatant ignorance of the law. Let me explain to you: The deadline for candidates to get their name on the ballot in Texas was August 26th @ 5:00 p.m. BOTH the Republicans and Democrats MISSED this deadline by not turning in the papers on time. By ANY interpretation of the law, they should not be allowed to be on the ballot, however, the Secretary of State in Texas seems to be poised to ignore this, and allow them on the ballot anyway. ==============...

17 Comments
Updated 5 Years Ago