Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Bush and Obama are puppets

BirdieMachine
otogun

Bush and Obama are both puppets who are controlled by the same people and thing. Money....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

maybe obama is god

vi_spex
ThinkBig

therfore any order he gives is justified.....

10 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The Osama Bin Laden assassination orchestrated by the U.S Obama administration on May 1-2 2011.

cocksucker911
tyana

Resolution: Based on the evidence available, Osama Bin Laden was most likely not killed by the Obama Administrations supposed assassination on May 1-2 2011. Pro, is arguing that Osama Bin Laden was most likely not killed by the Obama administrations 'assassination'in 2011....

6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Barack Obama is the Antichrist

brontoraptor
Pixel_Innovator

For debates' sake, I will be arguing that Barack Obama is the Antichrist, the Son of Perdition, the Lawless one, mentioned in the Christian Bible.Round 1: AcceptanceAll other rounds: Anything goes. ...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Barack Obama is a Muslim

brontoraptor
theseus23

I will be arguing that Barack Obama, the current U.S. President is a Muslim.1st round: acceptanceAll other rounds: anything goes ...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

was osama hussain obama a good man?!?111

will9925452
SoulTechNameIII

He was the 1st president of iraq. he was a good man now he is dead. He united iraqamerica, by doing 9/11. any arguments against my statement is a logical fallacy....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is Obama the same as Trump?

Shamoo2
PokeTides

First round Acceptance, 2 round arguments, Third round conclusions...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Obama ought to be impeached;

harrytruman
dj123w1

Yes....

10 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Obama was an ok President

KingEnder101
Feldma

Hello, I will be debating that Obama was an ok President. When I say ok, I mean that he was a neither good nor bad President. Here is the format: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Constructive Round 3: Cross-Examination Round 4: Rebuttals Good luck, and may the best debater win....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is Vladimir Putin a better leader than Barack Obama?

BostonBruinsFan
TheBlackDragon04

Putin is the great democratic leader of Russia. He has taken the burden and his record says it all, he has been president since he was handed it back in 1999 by Boris Yeltsin. He has made many social reforms, has restructured the economy, and greatly improved the relationship of Russia to the rest of the Western world....

2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago