Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Obama be kick out of offers

Lukeirwin46
RoyalFlush100

Obama did nuthing for owere cuntry. He made obama cair that hert michigen famlies Im one of them. He is also got rid of nasas space man traval no amariken ben to space for 7 years becuas of him were are sufring. All obama cars about is munny He is hearting our millitary we youst to be the best now were not. He is trying to get rid of ouwer millitary.http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama...

4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Obama is a muslim

heynowuranallstar
ResponsiblyIrresponsible

Barack Hussein Obama...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is Obama gonna beat Hilary Clinton????

chuck_viking
lannan13

Have you seen the polls. She is gonna beat him to the ground....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Barack Obama

EthanAuneM
Historydude15

I wold like to see other peoples honest opinions on Barack Obama. I feel that he is doing a pretty good job, certainly better than most people say he is doing. I do not feel like he runs the country badly....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Who thinks Obama. Is gonna destroy america

Raquel_kiest
EthanAuneM

Who thinks Obama. Is gonna destroy America because I think he is he sent a bunch of nukes to another country, he starting Muzlum camps and he said he was gonna fulfill his fathers dreams which were pretty scary and he knows how to trick people to blame everyone else but them selves...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Barack Obama vs Vladmir Putin

kman100
Elord

Resolution: THB Obama riding a giant magma-breathing eagle (Pro) could beat Vladmir Putin riding a bear with lazer eyes (Con)Magma-breathing: Same as fire breathing, but with magmaLazer eyes- Eyes that shoot lazers ...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Obama enjoys to many vacations

frenchmoosetwo
PopeFrancis

Resolved: obama hates money Obama has shown through his gross underuse of strategic planning of government fudns spending that he has little undertsnading of political politics. Seeing as he was cast for a lead role in the dictator 2 he is obviously going to fund the production of all the grilled cheese sandwhiches. Obama needs more vacations. Vote Pro...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Convince me Obama is a good president

coolkirk1701
Latinking1

I am very against Obama because he has, in my opinion, not done what is best for the American people. Convince me otherwise and you get a hypothetical cookie...

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

is Obama treating the poor better than any other president that came before him?

rrwitzel
Varrack

Obama is the kindest president toward the poor people....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The friendship of Narendra Modi and Barack Obama can tackle terrorism?

raviahlawat823
Kylar

Hello, I am your friend Ravi is here to debate with you on a exciting topic. The friendship of Narendra Modi and Barack Obama can tackle terrorism? I am in favour side. I thinks that the friendship of narendra modi and barack Obama can tackle terrorism. because the terrorist activities in Indian subcontinent damage the life of people and because of this the superpower is helping India to overcome this obstacle. I have much more for the next round also......... please accept the debate challe...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago