Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

President Barack Obama has Developed a Shady Reputation

DarthVitiosus
chrisjachimiak

Introduction & PremisesI as Pro will be arguing in favor of the resolution. The burden of proof is on me to prove President Barack Obama has developed a shady reputation. This was not the man we expected when we first elected in 2008. Obama reputation has become shadier as time has progressed during his term in the presidency.I will post my substansive arguments the next round.

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Obama is posioning to America.

Stocker
YamaVonKarma

Obama has set in motion events that are damaging to the delicate geo-political balance of the world and thinks he is doing a good job. There fore he must be the anti-Christ. He has cut our Military off at the knees, while creating a power vacuum in the Middle East allowing ISIS to take over. This has all happen when his biggest concern was his golf handicap. Has forced Obama care on us effectively raising medical insurance for the entire middle class. Now he is trying to force his reCockulous im...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Barack Obama Isn't Black

KeithChan
august-korinu

The point of this argument is to get me voting privileges. This is a sort of Impromptu type of debate. You have a very short time to post your argument (24 hrs) and only 500 words. Try to make brief, to the point arguments....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Barack Obama is a good president.

Gabe1e
purpleduck

10,000 characters, 72 hours to argue, 5 rounds.Rules:1. No trolling, please.2. No debating in the comments.3. Forfeit = Automatic loss, unless you have a reason, and come back to debate.Good luck. ...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

If President Obama is a Good President or Not

Mags2
otello

Since I am on the con, i will be arguing that President Obama is a bad president. Comment if you want to be in this debate!...

19 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Barack Obama X America

Abadula
ELDRITCH

First of all, I want to apologize for my grammar mistakes. I've been reading and watching and following Barack Obama's campaign and terms and I've noticed a lot of people that had signs "WE CAN CHANGE". And that makes me wonder what do the Americans want to change? The great lifestyle they live in compare with the rest of the world? Do they want to be a ordinary country like any other one instead of being the EXTRAORDINARY ONE? Do they want give their weapons (their protection) away to became...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is President Obama right in taking exectuive action on immigration

BIPARTISANSHIP676
AbandonedSpring

With President Obama's passage of his new executive order it raises a strong question. Is he right? Many people feel that everything that this president does is strictly wrong, but before rushing to judgment on his new executive order lets first take a hard look at it and see what is right and wrong with it. President Obama has been known as the deported in chief by the Latin American community. President Obama has previously separated family's of people who are trying to make a better life for...

7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Obama is the best president EVER.....

Tsop
zackjo

Obama has killed Osama Bin Laden......

5 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Rap Debate- Obama (pro) vs Bush (con)

ConservativeLiberal
Spike117

As the title states, this will be a rap battle between former president George W. Bush and current president Barack H. Obama. I will rap as Bush, and my opponent will rap as Obama. Please try to keep profanity at a minimum. My opponent shall start his verse in round 1. Good luck!...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

is Obama upholding the principals of the declaration of independence?

lynn806
FreedomBeforeEquality

i am unsure i do not like him as a president but i want your opinions...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago