Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Was Barack Obama the Worst Modern President?

ConserativeDemocrat
Matpat

This is gonna be a less formal debate. Full Resolution: Compared to Reagan, HW Bush, W Bush, and Clinton, was Obama the worst? You will have to prove Obama was the worst of these presidents, I will prove that one of these presidents was worse then Obama. Cite your sources, and begin your argument in the first round. Good Luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

was barack obama a good president?

frankfurter50
Corgi_Attack

now, keep in mind, corgi, the stance i take on this debate is not my actual one. i just want you to support him. i'm sure you'll win, since i won't be doing too much debating. go ahead. tell me he's a good president....

28 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Obama and Hillary; Icarus and Daedalus

M0nK3Y
selena16

Icarus and Daedalus In this thesis I have written how the Obama administration terrorized the United States psychologically, and how Hillary Clinton, and support, are corrupted by Barrack Obama's legacy. The Forgotten White Children Barack Obama wants to, and has used race against Americans, but he has hidden his agenda behind stern expressions. The political power of Barrack Obama has caused a silent revolution; not only in the United States, but worldwide. This revolution, henceforth r...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Barack Obama is worse than Hillary clinton

ddosserofhell
Llama_of_Power

Barack Obama overstepped military jurisdiction in the United States when he made the military create a power vacuum in Lybia. Obama is also responsible for adding trillions of dollars to debt to the united states. Barack obama made a bigger foreign policy fail in lybia than clinton and he is also responsible for monetary irresponsibility http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/16/obamas-biggest-failures-according-to-national-polling/...

2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Barack Obama was a good president

theiconicfro
brontoraptor

Some people say Barack Obama was an amazing president and others say he was terrible. I say he was above average and has done pretty well in his time as president. Can you prove me wrong? Round 1= Acceptance Round 2= Economic Policies Round 3= National Security and Defense Round 4= Domestic Policies Round 5= Social Policies...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Has Barack Obama been a good president?

Rjp5380
Previan

I believe Obama has been a terrible president for many reasons. I challenge a debate with anyone who disagrees..Any PRO-OBAMA's?? Round 1: Acceptance Only ROUND 2: OPENING ARGUMENTS - ROUND 3: REBUTTALS ROUND 4: REBUTTALS & CLOSING STATEMENTS...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Barack Obama is trying to copycat the Antichrist/Mahdi

brontoraptor
SM29

Barack Obama, the current U.S. President, is trying to copycat the Antichrist of the Christian Bible and Mahdi (Islamic Messiah)of Islam....

6 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Barack Obama is an Islamic mole

brontoraptor
Desiigner

Barack Obama, the current U.S. President, is an Islamic mole. Mole meaning espionage artist, spy, etc. ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Bush and Obama are puppets

BirdieMachine
otogun

Bush and Obama are both puppets who are controlled by the same people and thing. Money....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

maybe obama is god

vi_spex
ThinkBig

therfore any order he gives is justified.....

10 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago