Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Barack Obama is a good president

jp_porwisz10
TYRONE_WHITE

Round 1: Opening statements Round 2: Facts/Argument Round 3:Facts/Argument Round 4: Closing statements I look forward to my opponent's response. Good luck. I think President Obama has accomplished nothing in his 2 terms as president....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Barack Obama has Violated the US Constitution and Should be Impeached

A341
YYW

First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Patriarchy and Barack Obama are the same thing.

KingDebater
9spaceking

I just realised this while I was peeing in the shower, because that's where my cognitive abilities are at their peak. Once this idea popped into my head, I thought it was obvious. Feminazis blame everything on the patriarchy, and republican whackos blame everything on Barack Obama. It seems logical that only one thing could be responsible for everything, so there you go - Barack Obama and patriarchy are the same thing.I also think that this will be a brilliant opportunity to cut...

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is Obama is a failure?

Rightwing15
Autumnella

"One day we will realize that the Barack Obama presidency was the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people"~Clint Eastwood. I personally agree with this statement from an iconic American actor and filmmaker, President Obama has done few things he promised, and then he has made excuses for his actions. In his original electoral speeches he promised to get the number of jobs up dramatically. His presidency has proved that not only has the job market decreased gradually but it has cost...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Obama is a failure

MasterDebated
Rasputin45

1. The national debt went up by 6 trillion 2. He continued with wars from bush 3. The economy is still super sluggish 4. He lies and breaks his promises Next round give your reasons...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do you think U.S President Barack Obama is the first black president?

Fabien_Valdu
Benshapiro

I do not believe Barack Obama is black, I believe he is biracial, due to him having a white mother and a father from Africa....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Obama Must Stop Promoting Homosexuality

KingofHarlem
Dan4reason

When Obama publicly congratulated the NBA player for "coming out" he sent a message to youth around the world that "homosexuality is cool." What else could his purpose have been? If he simply wanted to support the player, a private email would have accomplished this. But Obama wanted much more than this: he wanted to go on record as homosexuality's most influential supporter. He wanted to tell young boys that if they think they have the urge, it's far-better to embrace it than fight it. A...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Resolved: That Bill Clinton would beat Barack Obama in a Sword Fight.

CheeseFries
brickwall88

First round for acceptance. Following rounds for arguments, etc. I will be arguing that Barack Obama could slaughter Bill Clinton in a sword fight....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The Obama Administration

Crescendo
jamccartney

Hello, my (username) is Crescendo, and I am new to this Site. I am what is commonly referred to as a "Noob." I am hoping that this will change with time, but for the time being, I accept the status of noob, as every other new member must. I am new to this Site, so in the unlikely event that an experienced user takes up this Debate, I ask him or her to take it easy on me. This is, after all, the first debate of the user "Crescendo." Burden of Proof will be shared by Pro and Con in this Deba...

9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The presidency of barack obama

travis18352
LibertyAndJusticeForAll

first round-acceptance second round-main arguments third round-rebuttal fourth round-further rebuttal and conclusion. i will be arguing that barack obama has had a poor presidency so far....

8 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago