Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is it ethical to be moderate on abortion?

CJBPrewrather
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

When two human lives are connected, I think there should be choice for both....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

MR.PRESIDENTGETDOWN
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

I think that abortion is murder and should have some law prohibiting average abortions. I would like to hear the other side and think this would be a lot of fun to debate....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Abortion

Carsontalbert
squonk

I am very pro-life and would like to debate someone. Who knows, My opinion may be changed. I will let you open the debate...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should abortion be allowed?

jackgilbert
kkiwi

Abortion should not be legal. It is murder, has long term affects, and can cause PTSD for doctors....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should abortion be legal?

jackgilbert
thats_not_my_name

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Sex selective abortion is misogyny.

KJVPrewrather
TheRedBarron77

I say no, you say yes, make the first move....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Abortion debate, anyone?

Coolguy11
Gorbin

I think killing babies is wrong....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion for rape victims.

KJVPrewrather
squonk

Abortion is a proceedure by medication or surgery that ends the life of the unborn child, and while usually unethical, is justifiable homicide in this case. Con will make the first move, no strawmans, and I support choice for the victim, not just abortion unless she is under 15 years old. No child should have a child, especially if she was raped. When two human lives are connected, there has to be some choice....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion on Demand Should Be Illegal

buildingapologetics
cakerman

I am pro life, and I believe abortion on demand should be illegal at all stages. If you believe abortion should be legal on demand, you may present your case first. By on demand, I mean for any reason. This is not about instances of rape, incest, or the safety of the mother. This is over the issue of whether a mother should be able to get an abortion whenever she wants to. Since this issue revolves around when life begins, I ask my opponent to provide the criteria that they believe must b...

Voting Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

Pipyboy
00Amina00

I find that it is immoral to let babies die because of the mistakes of the parents....

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago