Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion

masterdrave
Riwaaz_Ras

I think the title of this debate speaks for itself. Good luck to my opponent. No ad hominem responses. Make your case. Use Round 1 for your opening statement....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Abortion

wadorich
Joey888

So you believe that a person's life is less important than a person/couple's convenience of family planning?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

If abortion was illegal women should be punished

Bart1-18
Oliviagrraace29

In this debate I will argue that if abortions were illegal women who receive abortions should be punished. For the record I believe that abortions should be legal but a crime should be punished. I mainly hope to learn why Donald Trump was met with so much controversy when he said this. Thank you....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

abortion

Oreo1088
Conservatism

I believe that abortion is a very controversial topic. Some people say that it should be illegal and other say it shouldn't. I believe that the women holding the kid should have the right to decide if they want a abortion or not. If they were raped or had a kid with some one they didn't want to they should have a right to have an abortion. There should still be a law stating that you have to have it with in so long before the baby starts to develop. After a certain point you should not be allowe...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion Should Be Legal

prodigyofaristotle
fire_wings

Abortion is not immoral. It should be legal....

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is elective abortion child abuse?

Sitar
Amedexyius

Elective abortion is any abortion done for reasons other than the mother's health, or if the baaaby will suffer anyway. I am moderate on abortion. Pro means yes, and Con means no. Happy debating....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion

lord_megatron
Brompton

Its funny how people against abortion say killing a potential life is wrong, yet the same people eat chicken eggs and call themselves 100 percent vegetarian....

Voting Period
19 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion Should Be Legal and Unrestricted

xicanaspice
SJM

Restrictions placed on abortion by U.S. lawmakers have no factual or substantial reasoning. A woman's bodily autonomy should be her decision only, and she has the right to terminate her own pregnancy for any reason. Abortion is necessary for many women that become pregnant, and taking away reasonable access will only harm the woman (and possibly her potential child.)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should elective abortion be legal?

Sitar
Cobalt

Con means my answer is no. Pro means my opponent's answer is yes. My opponent will make the first argument....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

is abortion murder

suppakappa
SJM

if you ask me, denying life without consent in any way is murder....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago