Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

THW ban abortion at all stages of pregnancy

Bamboo_Shoot
QueenDaisy

Here's a brief outline of the debate Round 1- acceptances and definitions Round 2-4 Debating rounds, arguments and rebuttals Round 5: Summaries- rebuttals are allowed by no NEW arguments are permitted Some basic rules: -No personal attackings -no use of abusive language -no forfeiting Getting onto some definitions: Abortion- the elimination of a foetus during pregnancy....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Should Abortion be Legal?

EqualityForeverAndEver
Shad0wXx

Hello! Welcome to my first debate in a long time. My View: Abortion should be legal in all 50 states of the United States of America. Making abortion illiegal is not the duty of the government. What a person chooses to do with their own bodies should not be controlled by the government. If abortion is illegal, then women's bodily autonomy is violated. In countries where abortion is legal, there are far fewer deaths from unsafe abortions. When abortion was legalized in the USA, deaths...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Abortion

ANTIFAisCANCER
dsjpk5

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act is a federal law that considers the unborn child as a legal victim in certain circumstances, but contains a provision excepting abortion by a pregnant mother or someone acting on her behalf. However, 38 states recognize the fetus as a crime victim in cases of fetal homicide. What charge might a state prosecutor bring against a woman who kills her unborn child? Manslaughter immediately comes to mind. Too harsh? If so, isn"t that getting away with murder? Is...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is Abortion Immoral?

Shad0wXx
masterdrave

Resolved: Abortion is immoral. My goal as Pro is to prove that abortion is immoral. My opponent may try to prove that abortion is not immoral. This debate isn't about whether abortion has or can have benefits - rather, whether it is immoral or not. By accepting this debate, my opponent agrees to the following definitions: Immoral: Not conforming to accepted standards of morality. Morality: Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior. A...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

Partywithtom
passwordstipulationssuck

You know the subject. I'm for you're against. Bring out the gloves. Note: first debate on here...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Abortion be Legal?

Shad0wXx
Youraverageunicorn

If you are unwilling to read this debate in its entirety before voting, please do not vote on this. Take your time to read both arguments carefully, and develop your own opinion. You previously made a comment on abortion that states: "I believe everyone should have a choice" If that is true, then the unborn child should have a choice, too. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,...

Voting Period
56 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion should be illegal save for a threat to the mother's life.

somerandomvideocreator
A341

I shall let my opponent state his opinion first....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

bond_jamesbond101
PowerPikachu21

My position on abortion is extremely con. I believe that abortion should be illegal since murder is illegal....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Abortion

QueenMalfoy42
Kyro

Abortion should be legalized in all countries...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should abortion be legal?

cakerman
JimShady

Hello, Jim, and thank you for accepting my debate about this wildly controversial subject, first let's lay out some groundwork1. The first round can be your first argument round2. Religion stays out of this debate, it isn't viable to bring up in a morality argument3. We are not arguing if you can kill a fetus "days before birth", because not only does a minute percentage of people think that is okay, neither do it, it is not representative of the message...

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago