Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion needs to be legalized in all states

radicaalllll
philochristos

I feel that a woman can do whatever she wants with her body. Christians and Catholics need to stop throwing their religion in everyone's faces. If Christianity is a such a loving religion, then how come whenever a woman gets an abortion she is treated like crap? No, abortion is not murder, about 3 months of pregnancy is when it is not a legal human, for it is just a zygote and the heart and brain is not fully developed. People need to stop worrying about what other people are doing and wo...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Abortion

jp_porwisz10
oculus_de_logica

Round 1: Opening statements Round 2: Facts/Argument Round 3: Facts/Argument Round 4: Closing statements I look forward to my oppnents opening statements. Good luck In my opnion, Abortion is wrong. Abortion is basically killing something. It is murder. Which is why it should mot be legalized....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

abortion

williamsxoxo
philochristos

Killing an unborn child is inherently wrong, and therefore can never be justified regardless of circumstances. It is no more just to kill an unborn child in order to avoid hardship than it would be to kill a toddler to avoid hardship. Because the unborn child is unseen, it is easier for society to condone killing him or her, though this is morally indistinguishable from killing any child at any stage of development... In addition, abortion does not solve the deeper problems that have contribu...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

abortion should be illegal

madison16
Tvirus

1. state argument claim 2. contention3. conclusion/rebuttal Abortion should not be illegal in the Unites States because it takes away the right to make one's own decision...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion is generally immoral.

Teemo
edibleshrapnel

Hello. I notice you are a supporter or abortion. So i am challenging you to this debate. Abortion is generally immoral.General: mostly, basicallyIf you accept this debate, you must accept the rules established.Rules:1. first round you (the opponent) must write your opening statements. In the last round, you must write "thanks for the debate" and nothing more.2. no plagiarism3. no copying from previous debates ...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion should remain legal, and anyone who says otherwise is a hypocrite.

edibleshrapnel
Carthage

Abortion, the removal of the human fetus during pregnancy. Why are people making such a fuss over it? I wouldn't know because I am not one, but others are not so keen to have a woman to her will. Reasons why it should remain legal? 1. A woman has a right to her own body. If you're advocating to make abortion illegal, you're indirectly making decisions for someone else. 2. Its literally accidental sometimes. Rape is the number one cause of unexpected children in the world, and think about...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Abortion

Kittyov
Geogeer

"Back-alley" abortions cause 68,000 maternal deaths each year in the 33 countries where abortion is not legal or available, according to the World Health Organization in Oct. 2006 Abortion is a safe medical procedure. The vast majority of women - 88% - who have an abortion do so in their first trimester. Medical abortions have less than 0.5% risk of serious complications and do not affect a woman's health or future ability to become pregnant or give birth. In the case of rape or incest, forcin...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion

TheMaster_Debator
Neso14

Here is how this debate works: 1st round we introduce ourselves, 2nd round we debate, and 3rd round we wrap everything up. I (TheMaster_Debator) am against abortion. My Intro: I am very pro-life. I did not get my pro-life beliefs from church, as I did not go for quite some time. I choose to be pro-life because of statistics, which I will present in Round 2....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Abortion

lmcbride761
Omastar

Although it should be a women's right to chose. Aren't we born with certain unalienable rights? Granite the baby has not yet been born, but that doesn't give us a right to disregard it of its rights and take an innocent life. After a certain period of time it is no longer a clump of cells, but a living organism. Therefore abortion is wrong and inhuman....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

abortion

phantom14450
Complicated_Mind

abortion is wrong. and this is how ill prove it! 1- have you ever killed somebody? i hope you all say no. and you know why you didnt kill anybody. its wrong, its evil, and its against the laiw. so wy isnt abortion wrong? its just killing the person before he/she is born. ive heard people say," it isnt wrong to kill it," well guess what! it is a human being not a it... it is not some foreign alien. it is your child that you are murdering. question, if ou would abort it why did you even have it...

18 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago