Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

abortion should be illegal everywhere

UnIcOrNs_BaCoN
CodyLTJames

Abortion should be illegal. It's not right to the baby that is growing inside of you. Abortion is wrong and it should be stopped. It's not the unborn babies fault. They should have been more protective. God put that baby in their stomach for a reason. There would be good that would come out of it. People would feel guilty they just killed an innocent unborn child. stop abortion now. It's not fair...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Abortion Should Be Legal

AlternativeDavid
wierdman

Rules: Round 1: Acceptance, no arguments. Round 2/3: Arguments and rebuttals. Round 4: Closing statements. No new arguments or rebuttals. I argue that abortion should be legal During the First Trimester....

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

Neily
dnerd

I believe abortion should be illegal and I don't believe an unborn baby should be aborted under any circumstances, such as: rape, a mistake, etc. I believe this because I believe abortion is punishing an unborn baby's future just because someone else has been raped or made a mistake which I believe is unfair. Also, there are alternatives to abortion, such as: adoption,interim foster care or asking for support whilst parenting....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

World Online Debating Competition: All Forms of Abortion Should Be Legal

CJKAllstar
Ajabi

The resolution is that all forms of abortion should be legal. I will be proposing this motion and BOP is on myself. Ajabi will simply be opposing this motion via negation and arguing why all forms of abortion should not be legal. First round is acceptance, second for the contentions, third for extension and rebuttal, fourth for re...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is Abortion morally and physically right?

Bookworm223
scots

Abortion can be necessary to save the life of the mother....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion is morally wrong.

el_ginger
SocialistAtheistNutjob

I believe that abortion is morally wrong if you are an evolutionist or a christian. Round 1: Acceptance and opening statement Round 2: Opening arguements/rebuttles Round 3: Rebuttles Round 4: Arguements and rebuttles Round 5: Rebuttles and closing statements I look forward to a civilized debate :)...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion should be legal in all U.S. states

JasperFrancisShickadance
Cold-Mind

1st Round acceptance, 2nd Round arguments/rebuttals, etc. My opponent will be defending abortion and I will argue totally against it....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

kyleatwar
dynamicduodebaters

First round is for acceptance....

3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion : Should Abortion Be Legalized

Marie_Ribeiro
9spaceking

Adoption should not be legalized. It is basically murder. The child has no say in the matter, he is a living , breathing being and should not be punished for the 'mistakes', 'poor-planning' of the mother....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion should be Illegal in cases that do not threaten the life of the mother/baby

Phoenix61397
Cold-Mind

I recently read your debate on abortion, and I'd like to argue this with you. Since I couldn't PM you or comment on your profile, I decided to just challenge you on it. You don't have to accept, and if you have any questions you can post on my profile or PM me. I'll lay out the debate structure in case you decide to head straight into acceptance: Rounds 1) Acceptance Only 2) Opening Arguments (No rebuttals) 3) Rebuttals 4) Closing Arguments/Final Rebuttals There will be a 4,000 chara...

13 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago