Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

abortion should be reduced in this manner

linate

We should pass a "Fetal Pain Amendment". And, amendments as necessary to enact the measures described below. Aside from rape and mother's health, and perhaps fetal defect, abortion should be illegal before a fetus begins feeling pain, but not investigated nor punished before that point. Conservative estimates put fetal pain at about eighteen weeks. We should give benefit of the doubt to life, and to fetal pain. If we have to use pain killers to cause an abortion, that should tell us the im...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Abortion Should be left up to the mothers

Hlinnerooth
BobTurner

There is nothing wrong with Abortion. It's ones own opinion, decision, and sometimes justifiable. Religious debates and points will not be excepted and will automatically forfeit the debate. Thank you for your opinions and I look foreword to our debate....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion is morally permissible

Dookieman
Guidestone

First round is for acceptance. Second round is for opening statements. Third round for first rebuttals. Fourth round for second rebuttals and concluding remarks. This debate will be centered on the moral issue concerning abortion, so do not bring Roe v. Wade or the law into this discussion. It's about the moral issue only. Pro will argue that abortion is morally permissible. While Con will argue that abortion is morally wrong. Both Pro and Con share the burden of proof....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

This House Concludes that Abortion is Murder

Chuz-Life
YYW

** For the purpose of screening candidates, this debate should be near impossible for you to accept. However, if you are interested in accepting, please make yourself known in the comments section. **It's no secret that the subject of abortion is my primary interest on this website. I am aware of the fact that the subject of abortion has already been debated endlessly and I have read several of the other debates on this subject - already. That said, when it comes to...

Debating Period
37 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Christians on abortion

Michaela-K
Garbanza

To al, the Christians out there . The non Christians may also respond but please be respectful of other comments :) If you're father got you pregnant would any if the women out the get an abortion? Christianity FORBIDS abortion as it is an act of murder but still you're father getting you pregnant and abortion to me sounds pretty good....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Is abortion moral?

browley14
YaHey

According to the Centers for Disease control, 1 baby will be aborted every 26 seconds, which translates into 1.2 Million abortions per year. This is absolutely ridiculous. It genuinely saddens me to think about all of that unnecessary loss of human life. Think of all of the potential that those people could have had, only to have it taken away by their own mother's because it would be hard on their lives. If you ask me this is a lousy excuse to murder children before they even have a chance in t...

Voting Period
15 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Abortion

blimp456
Hazey

[Before I go on, two things will be cleared up right away; 1- God will not be brought into this. 2- The fact is that every single organism on Earth and pretty much in the entire universe is either a cell or a mass of cells.] This is how the debate will be organized; Round 1: Acceptance and stating initial argument (Usually a sentence or maybe two) Round 2: Extending argument stated in Round 1 with some details. Round 3: Rebutting arguments stated in Round 2. Round 4: Rebutting rebuttals t...

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should abortion be illegal in the United States (In Most Cases)

blimp456
SakuraBlossom950

[Before I go on two things need to be cleared up right away; 1- Things like, "God's will" will not be brought into this debate. 2- Every living organism on Earth in simplicity is either a cell or a mass of cells.] This is how the debate will go; Round 1: Acceptance and initial argument (Usually one sentence long, maybe two) Round 2: Extending argument in more detail Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Rebutting Rebuttals (You can only rebut things that were stated in Round 3 by your opponent) And...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Abortion should be illegal

MOV_8556.MOV
benjaminimuffin

Abortion should be illegal except for cases of being raped and health issues for the mother...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Abortion

Lucas_4
dexterbeagle

I believe that aborting your child is a crime, because it is the same thing as murdering your child when he is at an older age. Accept...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago