Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Abortion be Illegal

marymac150
Zinora

Should Abortion be Illegal? I am taking the Pro on this argument. Here are the rules for my debate 1) provide sources for all arguments and claims 2) the first round is acceptance only, no arguments until the second round 3) if you do not rebuttal claims and/or arguments made from the round prior to your next set of arguments, they cannot be brought up later. I want this to be an organized debate with direct clash in each round. 4) you can bring up new arguments up until the last round,...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should abortion be legal?

TBoneProductions
Med_Hassan_Bangs

Rules1. BoP (Burden of Proof) is shared.2. Religion can NOT be a factor in either one of our arguments. That will quickly twist the topic at hand.3. Minor trolling IS allowed. However, if it goes on consistently, it will result in a loss of conduct and convincing arguments.4. First round is ONL...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should abortion be legal?

TBoneProductions
laceymay

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Should abortion be legal?

TheCrookedCop
sara_ann_dee

The debate will be on whether or not abortion should be legal, I will be be for abortion. Round 1.) Statement and agreement of rules Round 2.) Opening arguments Round 3.) Rebuttals Round 4.) Closing arguments/more rebuttals...

11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

abortion

iamfisc
Ayanami

You never know what will happen to any child's life in a formidable family broken or other. That does not matter when deciding Wether to abort or not abort a child. The women made the choice to have unprotected sex the end. Should you spend your whole paycheck if you can't afford a medical bill to come up? Should you antagonize someone bigger than you in a fight. Should you miss work 3 days in a row and hope your boss. Ails you out and you can keep your job? Everything has consequences it doesn'...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

a_janis1
KingDerekx

Abortion is the killing of an innocent human being, the right to life is an inalienable right given to every innocent human being, therefore, abortion, as the direct result of the killing of an innocent human child, violates the inalienable right to life. Thus, abortion is wrong. I would like to argue against abortion. There is no layout other than that my opponent should first provide a retort to the paragraph stated above in round one. This is just a free discussion in a relaxed manner. Als...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

abortion is not legal murder.

azzah57
Kylar

Abortion is not legal murder, this can only be determined based on the start of a life. which is decided as many different times by different people, as i am not sure on your opinion on the start of a life then i cannot yet inform you whether you are wrong or not on that yet but im pretty sure your view will humour me....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion

Mukansun
anime-arguments

First round is acceptence...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Legalization of Abortion

TheOpinionist
Cotton_Candy

This is for Round 1 of Lee001's July Beginners Tournament. I'd like to thank Cotton_Candy for this debate. R1- Acceptance R2- Arguments R3- Rebuttals BoP shared...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion: Yay, Or Nay?

Paradoxxal
All_Of_The_Above

Hello whoever accepts this challenge! I hope you understand what the purpose of this is for, and is in no way meant to target or harass women who have gotten abortions. Now, format; Round One - Acceptance Speech, and your knowledge on abortion. Round Two - Opening Argument. Round Three - Response Debates Round Four - "Why it is wrong/right/ok" Debate. Round Five - Closing Debate, Notes/Suggestions to the instigator/contender. Rules: 1. Do not harass either debater, or any voters....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago