Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion should be illegal world wide

Tmacdagreat
Masterful

Abortion is rang no one should murder there unborn child. If a women has a right to the choice of the abortion ,,well the baby has a choice and should have the right to live. Its Evil to kill a baby .there should be no argument because any rebuttal means your stance is kill a child infant you created. it makes no sense religious wise, morally makes no sense at all, and it shouldn't make legal sense because murders illegal....

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion: A woman's right to Choose

FaustianJustice
PGA

FaustianJustice will be debating the PRO side, meaning a woman has the right to choose to continue a pregnancy or not. PGA will be debating the CON side, meaning a woman does NOT have the right to choose to halt a pregnancy. For the purposes of this debate, termination of pregnancy due to a clear and reasonable threat to the life of the mother will not be considered, as it is assumed by b...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Abortion should be illegal

Jonathananzante
Bamboo_Shoot

Abortion SHOULD be illegal. Why? You ask. Simply this: If murder is illegal then why isn't abortion. It's worse than murder actually because the unborn babies can not resist. If you want to get rid of child putting the child out for Adoption is the morally correct thing to do. ~RULES~ 1. No Swearing 2. No Personal attacking...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Abortion

hehehehehehehe
acolevfx

One of the most pressing issues of the 21st century- abortion. And it really is one. It questions our moral and ethical values. Even though many people people believe abortion should never be an answer, abortion should be legalised. This is because abortion because the woman"s choice is to be valued. Firstly, there are many questions to answer and doubts to clear. To what age is it even right? Technically the zygote, which turns into an embryo isn"t really human yet. They don"t have feelings,...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Abortion

TheDebatingKnight
historyrocks

I do think that abortion should be allowed but for the purposes of a good debate, I shall be playing devil's advocate. Since life begins at conception, abortion is akin to murder as it is the act of taking a human's life. Why should people be given the death penalty in America for just one murder, when doctors are forced to do it as part of their job many times, and are not even put on trial? Round 1. Basic statements Round 2. Main argument Round 3. Rebuttals...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Abortion

N_CBC
Forever23

According to http://www.numberofabortions.com/ There have been over 90,000 Abortions today across the entire world. The majority of people might choose the pro side to this, abortion should exist. And I have noticed the main argument for this is "The baby is not considered alive and/or human unit birth." An Abortion typically occurs between the 13th and the 20th weeks of fetal development. By the 13th week of fetal development, the baby has already developed its organs and body parts meaning t...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Abortion should in most cases be illegal.

passwordstipulationssuck
frankfurter50

As this was a direct challenge, if you don't agree with the con side of this argument you can just decline. a few rules before I state my position. 1. no argumentum ad hominems (personal attacks and the like.) 2. no new arguments in final rebuttals per standard debate rules. 3. standard debate rules regarding dropped arguments apply. The first rounds will just be for acceptance, after that comes arguments (and for the second speaker attacks on my case.) I believe that abortion should...

Voting Period
29 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Should abortion be abolished or permitted by law?

TatianaGu
July7654

The abortion debate asks whether it can be right to stop a pregnancy before childbirth. It is a very painful topic for women and men who find themselves facing the moral dilemma of whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. It's one of the most polarising moral issues - most people are on one side or the other, very few are undecided. I consider myself a...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The urgent issue of the modern society. Are you for or against abortion?

Angelina_S
CosmoJarvis

Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, over 58 million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain. That's 155 babies per hour. About 1 every 24 seconds. God"s plan for them will be ruined forever. Can we remain indifferent to such immense human slaughter? NO. So please let's discuss this question in more details. I personally completely agree with the words of Megan Clancy, who claims: "There are women who are raped and become pregnant; the problem is that th...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Experiments on fetuses intended for abortion

Aviv
TheDragon5

We need to do experiments on embryos that are intended for abortion. I mean, they're going to die anyway and we can learn so mach from them. Maybe we can even learn ways to improve the next generation of mankind...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago