Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion ends a human life.

subdeo
gdirulez

First round is acceptance, definitions, and thesis only. Round two is for arguments, round three is for rebuttals, round four is for arguments and five is for rebuttals again. It is acceptable to ask questions of your opponent during any round to challenge their position (in a friendly way of course). As you know gdirulez, we have already been discussing this in the opinions section. For the purpose of this debate, we will start our arguments from scratch so the voters can see our thought p...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

abortion

juleskouki
maddienewberg

Abortion should not be legal in any circumstance. several means of preventative tools have been manufactured. There are even steps that you can take after unplanned conception. The woman has a choice over her body, but to a certain degree. no more than 8 weeks after fertilization, the fetus starts to react to touch. no more than 20 weeks, the fetus develops nerves.the fetus responds to pain. the fetus is being killed because of what an inconvenience parenthood would be for the mother. statistics...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is Abortion Morally Acceptable?

TheSensibleConservative
squonk

No, Abortion is not morally acceptable. the horrific genocide caused by this "It's just a Fetus" wave is sickening. About 125,000 babies are slaughtered in one day, coming to the heinous count of 40-50 MILLION babies massacred every year. What makes this worse is the acceptance from the Left as a whole; this is a GENOCIDE! regardless of the vomit-inducing death tolls, this also tells young adults that their choices have no consequences they have to face at a possible life-altering decisions. All...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Abortion Be Legal?

Repcon
jzonda415

I will argue that Abortion should not be legal. The opponent will argue that it should be legal. Debate Structure Round One- Agree upon definitions if any, and accept debate rules Round Two- Present arguments without rebuking what the opposing debater argued. So if I presented my argument first, you cannot rebuke the points that I made in your. Round Three- NOW you can finally rebuke opposing arguments made by your opponents in Round Two. Round Four- Defend your round 2 arguments WITHOUT in...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion is Immoral

marquettelddebate
Charlotte.17

Round 1 is acceptance Round 2 is case (no rebutals!) Round 3 is rebuttal Round 4 is rebuttal and case defense Only serious debaters here. No unnecessary language. Uncited sources are not evidence. Good luck and have fun....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is abortion moral

debater28
fire_wings

I believe that abortion is wrong because it violates the rights of the fetus. To intentionally kill an innocent being out of convenience is wrong. While women should have control over their own bodies, the truth is that no one has complete bodily autonomy. A person cannot walk around nude or block a fire exit during an emergency because "its their body". In addition, the fetus isn't a part of the woman, it is its own person, with a unique set of organs, limbs, and DNA. The fetus simply is grow...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion

Tivas2235
Capitalistslave

I can never understand legal abortion beyond 6 weeks. I'll address possible arguments below. Note, the arguments in bold are not my beliefs but the most likely beliefs of someone who would disagree with me. Argument 1: Men shouldn"t have a voice in the conversation I"m not sure why I started with this one. Maybe its because it always bothered me the most. For decades, the most admirable quality of liberals has been their cry for equal representation of everybody in the political field. For...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

Kelisitaan
GrimlyF

A woman has the right to do what she wants with her body. Therefore, abortion is accepted. Rules: No new arguments in R4. Forfeiting a round=loss...

Debating Period
37 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion

Kelisitaan
Grovenshar

A woman has the right to choose what to do with her body. Therefore, abortion is to be accepted. Rules: No new arguments in R4. Forfeiting a round=autoloss...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion

Kelisitaan
ChadIrvin

A woman has the right to choose what she wants to do with her body. Therefore, abortion is accepted. Rules: No new arguments in R4. If you forfeit a round you automatically lose....

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago