Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion

missbailey8
Bob13

I'll be arguing for abortion, while my opponent has to argue against abortion. I hold full BoP. Abortion - the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. [1] Structure: Round One - Opening Statements from Con Round Two - Rebuttals from Pro, Defense from Con Round Three - Opening Statements from Pro, Rebuttals from Con Round Four - Defense from Pro, Con Must Waive Rules: 1) No trolls 2) No slander/hate speech 3) No fo...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Abortion

madisgass
RuthS

Abortion should never be accepted in any culture, whether religious or not, I fail to see how anyone can be pro killing unborn babies. The issue on preserving the wildlife is more argued for than the issue on saving humans lives and I feel that is the biggest flaw in our country....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Abortion

Travisl
missbailey8

I believe that abortion should be illegal, my reasoning is that, why some may disagree science has proved that life starts with the first heartbeat, the first heartbeat usually takes place 12 weeks in. If science the science is right then having an abortion should be held the same a murder...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

TheYoungPolitician
selena16

Abortion is a really hot topic, considering all the moral aspects of it, no one can argue with that. But I have watched TV recently (Yes... I know I still watch TV) and they were talking about the fact that a young girl that just became fourteen needed to get out of a state pay thousands of dollars because she got raped. This girl faces motherhood at the age I understood the meaning of the word "Sex".Also, sometimes, it happens that a couple who j...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should women have the right to an abortion

Tiarra
tejretics

A fetus is a human being, and thus being so, has the basic rights to life....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion

Ariesz
Alexforpresident

Round 1-Acceptance, Round 2-Cases, Round 3-Rebuttals, Round 4-Defense In this debate, we will strictly be talking about the benefits, harms, and morality of abortion. I will be arguing that abortion has more benefits than harms, while my opponent disagrees on moral reasons. It will be pro's job to argue that the benefits outweigh the harms, and that it is indeed moral for one to acquire an abortion. Con will argue that abortion is immoral, and that it is indeed the killing of the child....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Abortion should be legal

EvanescentEfflorescence
idaho.kalinovskiy

Heyyyyyyy =)Full resolution: In the United States, abortion should be legalRules:1. First round is for acceptance (do not argue in the first round).2. Do not present new arguments in the final round....

Voting Period
23 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion should be legal

EvanescentEfflorescence
Americaspearjade

Hello. I'm relatively new here. Let's have a super debate =)Full resolution: In the United States, abortion should be legalRules:1. First round is for acceptance (do not argue in the first round)

Voting Period
45 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

abortion

sophieforander
MaxLamperouge

I think every women has the right to chose what they want to do with their body....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Early abortion should be legal

illegalcombat
Shamoo2

Debate Structure Round 1 - Acceptance only, No arguments Round 2 - Arguments/rebuttals Round 3 - Arguments/rebuttals Round 4 - Rebuttals to things in previous rounds, No new arguments. Definitions/Explanations Early abortion should be legal = By this I mean abortion should be legal for a woman to choose in the embryonic period of pregnancy. Abortion - is the end (termination) of a pregnancy. A low-risk surgical procedure called suction aspiration or suction curette is generally us...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago