Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion is Morally okay

kip.mock
Commondebator

To my opponent: Please keep this respectful and calm. I don't want to offend anyone, my goal is to understand your position more thoroughly...that said, let's go. My position on abortion is that it is morally wrong. I'd like to start by addressing a few common arguments made by pro-choicers. 1. We're pro-choice, not pro-death. Basically, we're in favor of everyone deciding for themselves rather than there being a strict definition of what you can and can't do. a) I'm not saying you ha...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Abortion

jezziqqua
Mehul555

Giving birth puts the life of the mother more at risk than the baby. So if a fetus was defected, and wouldn't even be able to survive after birth, why should the mother risk her life to give birth to a baby that won't even survive? And why should the mother become so attached to a baby.. her baby for 9 long months only for the baby to not even have a chance to survive? That is too cruel for the mother. A woman should be allowed have an abortion....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Standing up for the day after pill and not abortion is hypocritical. They're the same thing.

odi
zazzie1212

There are many people out there who oppose abortions claiming the immorality of the act. Whilst the oppose abortion, they support tools such as the day after pill. I believe that such individuals are hypocrites considering the fact that a day after pill is in my terms an abortion though a less gruesome one. Abortion cuts out the possibility of a new life due to the realization that the body developing in the woman, does have the potential for life. In the same way that there is potential...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion

areneotero
JoshRice

First round is for acceptance....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Abortion is murder in the US

Mikal
Chuz-Life

Abortion - the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. Murder - the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. Law - the whole system or set of rules made by the government of a town, state, country, etc. US- United States of America Pros BOP Pro will automatically start his round after this in round 1 and pass in round 5 to even out the rounds. There will be no need for any more rounds as this deb...

Debating Period
43 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

LIttleDrummingGirl
a_mysterious_stranger

I'm all for abortion. I think that it's totally acceptable for women to have abortions if that's what they want and its not like commiting a murder because the fetus hasn't been born yet....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

is abortion comparable to the holocaust?

cheyennebodie
Emilirose

I say it is comparable to the holocaust. What say you.do you believe that statement to be true.And if not, your reasons for your stand.Acceptance in the first round.reasons in the rest of them. 6,000,000 Jews in the holocaust. 60,000,000 babies in abortion mills....

33 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Abortion is Wrong

rugbypro5
Alduin

I am taking the stance that abortion is wrong in all cases except when the mother's life is endangered. Thank you Con and let's have a good debate....

Voting Period
15 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should abortion be legal in the US?

MyWoodenHeart
Badman

I believe that abortion should be legalized in the United States. The first round is strictly for acceptance....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Abortion

Bchatman
Alduin

Abortion is wrong. For the people who say that abortion is okay are saying that it is okay to murder people so that must mean that it is okay for me to kill a person and not get in trouble with the law. What makes murdering an unborn child okay, but murdering someone else wrong?...

218 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago