Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

abortion

DevarD
TheBlueWizard

1. Abortion is never a mere personal choice but a grave offense against God and His creation. The anti-abortion struggle has always been a religious battle and foremost in its ranks have been Catholics across the country. This is because Church teaching on abortion is clear and unequivocal: Abortion is murder. There are no exceptions allowed, no compromises possible 2. The most horrible war of all has gone all but unnoticed. This is a war going on within our own borders, and it has claimed 56...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Abortion should not be aloud unless very harmful to the mother.

Commen_Knowledge_97
jiriakel

This should not be aloud, because it is just terrible. Killing one of God's creations for selfish purposes. Even if the child was created by rape, dont kill it! Give it up for adoption. If you made the mistake of getting pregnant, I think you should be the one to take care of the child sense you thought you were responsible enough to have "safe" sex out of marrage!...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

abortion

mzjazz1978
sengejuri

Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by the removal or forcing out from the womb of a fetus or embryo before it is able to survive on its own. An abortion can occur spontaneously, in which case it is often called a miscarriage. It can also be purposely caused in which case it is known as an induced abortion. The term abortion most commonly refers to the induced abortion of a human pregnancy. The similar procedure after the fetus may be able to survive on its own is medically known as a late termi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should there be an amendment to ban abortion

Batman3773
Harold_Lloyd

Should there be an amendment to ban abortion in my opinion yes there should. If you wish to debate this in an intelligent manner, here is the structure Round 1: acceptance and brief intro to why you believe what you believe Round 2: Opening Statement(more in-depth then Rond 1) Round 3: Rebuttal Round 4: Same as Round 3 Round 5: Closing Statements....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Abortion is murder.

Max.Wallace
One_Anonymous_Voice

Killing a potential human is murder. Period. You will quit this site soon, murderers helper....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

Evaclair
One_Anonymous_Voice

I know that you're scared and don't want to listen, but let me tell you a story before you make your decision. There was once a young girl in the same place as you, she wasn't sure if this she'd be able to go through. She was trapped by her own choices with no easy way out, she chose the hardest choice but the best without a doubt. She was really just a girl but was wise and chose the option, to give her baby a better life and give her up for adoption. She knew what truly...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

abortion

F2020
21rstudent

Sometimes life can be really harsh on us. There are times when abortion may appear as the only option for the betterment. Although a mother may have a hard time opting for this option, she may eventually consider this soul-killing decision, keeping in mind all the pros and cons of this decision. A women should be allowed to make the decision of choosing abortion or not. i f a women is raped and becomes pregnant she should not be forced to keep a baby that would become the embodiment of a trag...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Chistians should be perfectly fine with abortion

Anunaki
Brainpower

i dont understand why Christians are so against abortion, when the soul of the aborted child ,widely accepted by the Christians, goes to heaven. isnt that the whole goal Christians want? having an abortion instead of delivering the child ensures your childs soul will end up in heaven. that 100% reduces the risk of your child growing up and straying from Christianity into sin, and/or actually being an "evil" person. if you say to have an abortion is a sin and a murder, then just ask for forgivene...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

abortion

why_why
AlexanderOc

I believe that a women should be allowed to do what she pleases with her body, and it shouldn't be in the goverments control. Abortion can save children from: 1. Extreme pain 2. Extreme cases of brain damage 3. Being born in poverty 4. Incest 5. Major diformities and if a young girl is raped who has a body too young to produce children, and it is much too emotionally difficult for a young girl to give birth to a child anyway, please note by young child I mean under 14, abortion can stop he...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion is always Morally Permissible

bsh1
Envisage

PrefaceI have recently been having some philosophical and logical consistency issues with my Pro-Choice stance. I would therefore like to defend a Pro-Life position to help me understand that persepective, and to determine which point of view I find more compelling.To accept this debate, you must have completed 4 debates already. To vote you must have a minimum of 3,000 ELO. Because this is such a contentious issue, I would also like to remind voters...

Debating Period
28 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago