Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Justice Requires the Recognition of Animal Rights

Zaradi
UchihaMadara

Resolved: Justice Requires the Recognition of Animal Rights.This is an old LD topic. All types of LD cases are acceptable, and this debate will be done in LD format. Round structure will go as thus:Round One: AFF PRESENTS CASE. THIS ROUND IS NOT JUST FOR ACCEPTANCERound Two: Neg Case + Rebuttals, Aff RebuttalsRound Three: Neg rebuttals, Aff RebuttalsGl to my opponent! ...

Debating Period
42 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Animal rights

carl2567
Schopenhauer

1. Clarification of topic I will be arguing that animals should have the right to live without fear of being killed inhumanely by humans, the contender will be arguing that animals shouldnot have the right to live without fear of being killed inhumanely by humans. 2. Rules -No swearing 3. My points 1. Many famous people agree that animals should have rights. If they agree, we should listen to them be...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Zaradi
Flipz

Public - "WHAT IS ZARADI DOING!?!?! HE'S STARTING THREE DEBATES AT THE SAME TIME!? HE'S A MADMAN!!!"Yes, ladies and gents, now that Summer is upon us I decided to try to put my own effort into kick-starting the debate community again and do a bunch of debates! These will be open to anyone and everyone! First come first serve! If I get a forfeit I just remake it.So this debate will be as stated below:Resolved: Justice requires the recongition of animal rig...

9 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Animal Rights

Nathaniel2840
katie.ko

U post your argument first explaining why you think animal rights is good....

4 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Vegan/Animal Rights

jhenley9111
Drewbater

I will argue PRO for this topic. I would like CON to go first. Best of luck!...

5 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Animal Rights

rightandwrong
TH3Antag0nist

I am against the testing of cosmetic products on animals. I would like to debate this topic with someone....

4 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago

Animal Rights

Jessbby777
MyDinosaurHands

People who abuse, or abandon animals should be punished greatly. They should be tortured, rapped, or killed. I think that any of these would be great justice for the poor innocent animals that they mistreated. But I believe that they should be tortured, slowly, and very painfully. ((:...

3 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

Animal Rights

bsh1
Waxwing

Round One: This is just for acceptance, rules, and definitions. Burdens: Pro has the burden to show that animals should have some rights and Con has the burden of showing that animals should have no rights. Provisos: (1) Let's limit this to non-human, vertebrate members of the Kingdom of Animalia, (2) This is just a discussion in the abstract--should animals have some rights, it's not about what particular rights the animals have, and (3) when I say some rights, that could mean one or more...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Animal Rights

bsh1
Irresistable

Topic: A just government ought to grant non-human animals some rights. Round One: This is just for acceptance, rules, and definitions. Burdens: Burden of Proof is shared. Pro shows some rights should be granted; Con shows that some rights should not be extended. Provisos: (1) Let"s limit this to non-human, vertebrate members of the Kingdom of Animalia, (2) This is just a discussion in the abstract"do animals have some rights, it"s not about what particular rights the animals have, and (...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Animal Rights

Tulbakra
Merrit

I see you oppose animal rights, and I think there is no rational basis to do so. First round is acceptance, then I will make my argument....

9 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago