Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Animal rights

Samaseemo
Conservative12

Animals are the ones who save our lives not the other way around. If you EVER learned something new, it will be about how animals can also have emotional attachments. A man raised a lion cub and when the lion grew too old, it had to be kept in a reserve. Later on, the man visited the reserve, saying he wanted to see his old friend. The workers their said that the lion probably won't remember him. But what happened? Oh, yes! The lion, now the alpha of his pack, ran toward the man to nuzzle him! S...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

A just society ought to recognize Animal Rights

kasmic
Debater930

4 rounds/72hrs/3,000 Characters/Select WinnerTypical Rules...

12 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Animal rights -rebuttal

okayimhere
lannan13

If you consider yourself superior to animals, I believe that according to your soundproof logic any being superior to the other has control over them. Your parents have the right to physically, mentally and emotionally abuse you and bullies at schools have the right to do what they do just because they 'consider' themselves superior. If this is what you think then I am truly sorry to say that you are self centered and selfish creature who climbs up by pushing others down or worse,stepping on the...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Animal rights

Conservative12
BillyTheForumGuy

I am challenging Billytheforum guy to a debate about animal rights from a response about the opinion topic "Animals in cages (yes) or set free (no)". I am against animals rights and all organisations for it quite simply put I believe in unregulated animal abuse and testing. I will be organizing my three main arguments in the form of questions, they are: 1. Why should animals not have rights? 2. Why are animals property? 3. Do animals feel anything like us humans do? 1. "Why shou...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Animal Rights should be introduced

Moical_Mc
mostlogical

Ok, hold on for a second. The people who vote no clearly have no insight into what happens to these animals, so let me give some detail. For example Fois Gras a style of duck is often done by force feeding the duck their entire life. Watch a video, then come back and vote because anyone who does this will without a doubt vote for animal rights. But if there is some, odd human being who votes no, then I ask you to look at a video produced by PETA. They show the true monstrosity of animal abuse an...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Seaworld does not respect animal rights and should be shut down.

ctoscano99
DrFuzenstein

Seaworld does not respect animal rights and should be shut down. I look forward to this debate, and will post my first arguments after someone responds....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Animal Rights

lunatic987
pipster229

For your information we are also considered animals, yet WE have rights. Humans are defined as "mammals" which is a type of animal....

1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Animal Rights

tejretics
RoyalFlush100

*This debate is closed. Please leave a message in the comments to apply.*IntroductionThis debate is about the ethical requirement of animal rights in society. Members of any Elo can apply to accept via. the comments. While I h...

31 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

March Beginners Tournament: Animal Rights

tejretics
Skepticalone

IntroductionThis debate is a direct challenge to @Skepticalone as a part of @Bsh1's March Official Beginner's Tournament. Thanks to @Skepticalone for agreeing with me on the topic. Rules

29 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Zaradi's Prized Tournament: Animal Rights

bsh1
16kadams

PrefaceThis is the Semi-Final round of Zaradi's Prize Debate Tournament. I want to extend my thanks to Zaradi for hosting and for being magnanimous enough to attach a prize to this tournament. I also want to thank 16k--it may have taken us awhile to agree on a topic (and by "awhile" I mean eons...), but we got here nonetheless :)This is a judge-only, "select winner" debate. The judges are Raisor, Dalt, Endark, BV, Cermank, Wylted, Bluesteel, Thett, Z...

182 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago