Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should the death penalty exist?

SteakKing
yanivmo

Hello, I am looking to debate someone who believes the death penalty shouldn't exist....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Death Penalty

tejretics
Lexus

PrefaceThis is a debate between Lexus and myself on the death penalty. There are 72 hours to post each argument, with a maximum of 10,000 characters per argument. I request that Lexus accept this debate as soon as possible. A minimum Elo of 2,000 is required to vote on this debate. Full TopicThe United States should retain a death penalty.TermsAll definitions influenced by Wik...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Death penalty

Lexus
Death23

This debate is open to the first person who wishes to accept. Resolved: The death penalty should exist in the United States.The onus is shared between the two of us, I must prove that we should not have the death penalty whereas my opponent must prove that we should have it. My reasoning for th...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Death Penalty Should Be Abolished

samanthan9
Cotton_Candy

I believe the death penalty should be abolished....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

The Death Penalty Should be Abolished

evanjfarrar
letsdebate1

Hello all! This debate is on the abolishment of the death penalty.Definitionsdeath penalty:

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Resolved: The Death Penalty is Just

evanjfarrar
ScarletandRose

Hello all.This debate is on the moral implications of the death penalty, and whether or not the death penalty is truly a just form of punishment.The debate will be 5 rounds.

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Death penalty

KingKellars
INTJPhilosopher

This is a topic I feel very strongly about. I wait for a challenger eagerly, I hope for an educational debate, may the best man/women win....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The Death Penalty is a logical and practical punishment compared to life imprisonment.

Midnight1131
espinosa5644

The resolution is: Death Penalty is a logical and practical punishment compared to life imprisonment. I will be arguing that life imprisonment is a better option compared to the death penalty, and my opponent will be arguing on the side of the death penalty.First round is acceptance, and no new arguments in the last round....

9 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

The death penalty should exist.

Lexus
Kryptic

I challenge my friend Kryptic to this debate.Resolved: The death penalty should exist in the United States.Kryptic and I both share the onus, which is that I must prove that the death penalty should not exist whereas my opponent must prove it should. Whoever has more convincing/sound arguments wins this debat...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The death penalty should exist

Lexus
lannan13

I would like to challenge Lannan to this debate.Resolved: The death penalty should exist in the United States.The onus is shared between the two of us, I must prove that we should not have the death penalty whereas my opponent must prove that we should have it. My reasoning for the sharing of t...

18 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago