Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should the death penalty be legal everywhere?

KimberlyRenae
controversy101

i ma really looking forward to this debate seeing as almost everyone that i talk to thinks that the death penalty should be banned everywhere for moral reasons, i believe that it would be immoral not to make murders pay for their crimes, let the games begin. who can challenge?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

death penalty

Vad08
cheesypie

I feel that the death penalty should be abolished....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Death Penalty

4007
wildcat101

Death Penalty is wrong, people now a days are dying to death penalty. Some innocent people are dying because they are accused of things that they didn't do. Also once people die they can't be brought back. So they should get rid of death penalty it could save so many lives you don't even know it. Also it could save so much tax money people you go on death penalty just keep appealing so it takes so much tax money because they take the free lawyer. So we should abolish the death penalty it can sav...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Korea's sunken ferry captain must be put into death penalty

Debater-0122
Jifpop09

First round is the acceptance round....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

There is no good reason for the death penalty to be banned .

SebUK
Braun234

The title speaks for itself ....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Can you be pro life but for the death penalty

televin
Abunai

I believe that abortion is the taking of a living beings life.....my position is that only God can take life. The death penalty is the taking of a living beings life......quite a few folks on death row have been released with the advent of DNA so it would seem untenable to be pro life with respect to abortion but not the death penalty...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Death penalty is never justified, under any circumstance

Cermank
wrichcirw

I thank wrirchcirw for agreeing to debate this resolution. This debate is mostly a culmination of some things I’ve been reading up on local news, and my reaction to them. For the purpose of the debate, I’ll be arguing that Death penalty is never justified.Some definitions before we get started:Death penalty- also referred to as capital punishment. Execution of an offender sentenced to death...

Voting Period
26 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Death penalty or not

Swagjake
whiteflame

Do you want murders running around with a air conditioned jail with meals and candle tv I say no?...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Death Penalty

Cooldudebro
dtaylor971

First round is for acceptance. Good luck!...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

The Death Penalty should be kept and enforced.

Youth
lauren1001

Now let's keep it simple.This is just for practice.For the first two rounds let's state our points and the third the rebuttals. I shall state my argument.The Death penalty should be kept and in fact enforced.Let me tell you why.As we all know every crime should face its punishments.People should pay for what they've done.Yes,even now with the death penalty being enforced in certain countries and states people are still committing crimes worthy of the death penalty.However,they who commit those...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago