Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Death penalty

vfgg
CosmoJarvis

There should be no death penalty because people can change over time and become better people....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Death Penalty (redux)

Mharman
BobTheRocket2

Since I failed to post in tome last time we tried to debate this topic, we will try again. I will argue that the death penalty shall remain legal....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should the death penalty be legal?

Scmiedforge
FollowerofChrist1955

Rules: I'll be taking the position of the Con, you will take the position of the Pro. We are both Christians so quoting of the Bible is a legitimate defense of our beliefs, but also please include non-religious reasons for your beliefs as well. Round 1 is for acceptance, Round 2 is for arguments, Round 3 is for rebuttals. Thank you for considering participating in this debate....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Death Penalty should be banned in the U.S

FaustThe21st
Naruto_Usumaki

By accepting this debate, you realize that - This is a controversial topic, relax, and let's have a nice debate. I will be arguing for the ban of the death penalty. BIASED and UNRELIABLE sources are not allowed (philosophy, statistics, logic, and everything else is allowed.) That you must...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Death penalty

isarica_2001
AbcedarianMufti

I am against death penalty. It is like going back to the past, because most of the countries alredy abolish it. Why? Because life is a basic right, not even the government can violate that right, it doesn't matter if the crime is very high. Death penalty avoid the opportunity for criminals to reflect. And if you say that criminals will not change, how do you know that? The government should try to search spirit and psicologist help. I am in favour that maybe people will go out of the jail, but t...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The Death Penalty

EXOPrimal
missbailey8

Debate SettingsNo Character Limit, because of this Google docs is not a violation of conduct.72 Hour argument time14 Day VotingOpponent must have completed 1 debate, this is to avoid a new member accepting then freezing the debate, if you have not completed one debate and wish to accept this debate please message me or leave a commentComplet...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is the death penalty really that helpful?

SalmaX33
EggsAndSam

I was looking at your profile after accepting a debate when I saw you are a pro for the death penalty, lets talk about that, from other arguments i can tell that you are levelheaded, thank you if you agreed to my debate...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

death penalty

ace_pace
kikiki

first round(acceptance) second and third round(arguments and rebuttals) no new arguments after third round breaking any of the above rules results in loss forfeiting results in loss...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

THW abolish the death penalty

ZACwuzhier
toowings4u

Round 1: Acceptance and Stance Round 2: Arguments Round 3: Rebuttals and arguments Round 4: Analysis and rebuttals In a world where punishment is used for disgusting criminals, to make them feel sorry for what they have done, On the opposition side today, I oppose the motion to abolish the death penalty....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The United states should abolish the death penalty

colester112
aperson_2001

We will be debating 3 rounds this 1st round is just for me to say the rules. So to my opponent please don't use your 1st or 4th round for debating. Just say that you have skipped this round as we have agreed upon. Thanks. So onto the rules. Both sides have burden of proof. There must not be use of a 3rd party writing software. And please no forfeits in the actual debate once things get started. Thanks to my opponent and to whoever is judging....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago