Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The death penalty should be abolished.

DrChicken24
Sound_Reason

DO NOT DEBATE IN THIS ROUND! THIS IS JUST SO I SEE WHO IS DEBATING WITH ME!!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The death penalty should be abolished

harrytruman
partisan

Bs"dGoogle docs are not a violation of conduct....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Death Penalty Should be Abolished

Datbeast_cons
harrytruman

Debate rules 1. There are no arguments, points, ETC only acceptance. 2. Arguments are made (no rebuttals). 3. Rebuttals and second arguments can be made. 4. Rebuttals and third arguments can be made. 5. Closing statements with any facts you want (that are corresponding) . No insults, plagiarism (unless noted) or not debating about this topic will be acknowledged or the opposition wins....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should the death penalty be allowed?

issacjuma
Tree_of_Death

The death penalty should be allowed and used in all 50 states....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

death penalty

Takaakiishikawa
Otto_Hasenkamp

I am personally against death penalty because of : It is the decision made by the state to be killing someone and the state to be making this decision. And I believe it all comes from government's revenge. the revenge creates a negative spiral cycle of another revenge. It is almost impossible to measure the justice and what is right or wrong based on the activity. For those reasons, Im against it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The death penalty should remain in place

zmikecuber
Drago31

I believe that the death penalty should remain in place and I'd like to do a short debate about this. Round 1 is for acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The U.S. Death Penalty should remain active.

BenJWasson
migmag

Hey everyone!Some rules: -First round is acceptance only. -No semantics or ad hominem attacks. -Use actual evidence and cite sources please. -Have fun! A couple other things about my speeches: -If anyone doesn't know, a contention is another word for point or assertion, I will be using this word in my speeches. Also, c means contention as well (l...

7 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The Death Penalty should be Abolished in the United States of America

Midnight1131
harrytruman

Resolution: Resolved, the Death Penalty should be Abolished in the USA.Definitions: Death Penalty: the punishment of execution, administered to someone legally convicted of a capital crime.The round structure is as follows:1. Acceptance2. Opening Arguments3. Rebuttals to opening arguments4. Defence from rebuttals to opening arguments [no new arguments in the final...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Death penalty (worldwide)

tinkercharms
SJM

100% pro about death penalty, Pedophiles/Molesters and 1st degree murderers should totally be punished by death for the crime(s) they have committed, you want to Rape, or sexually take advantage of children,,,, or anyone really for that matter, or murder someone, you dont belong on this earth....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

The United States should abolish the Death Penalty.

BenJWasson
Amedexyius

Hello everyone! I welcome anyone to accept this challenge. Some rules: -First round is acceptance only. -No semantics or ad hominem attacks. -Have fun. A couple other things about my speeches: -If anyone doesn't know, a contention is another word for point or assertion, I will be using this word in my speeches. Also, c means contention as well (like if I say C1 it means Contention 1. -Also, a criterion (also called standard) is something which the judge chooses who wins the debate b...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago