Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

God Agrees With Gay Marriage

TheJuniorVarsityNovice
KeytarHero

The topic is that god, according to the christian doctrine, agrees with gay marriage. The debate will solely be refutation of my logical proof. You do not accept the folowing upon acceptance of the round...P1.) The Christian God is a fair god.P2.) There are homosexuals who are born homosexual.C1.) God created them homosexual.C2.) Homosexuality is not wrong and they share the same right to marriage as heterosexuals.

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 54 Minutes Ago

Should gay marriage be legalized?

SteakKing
Unbelievable.Time

Hello, I am looking to debate someone who thinks gay marriage should be legal....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gay marriage

Mariodude34500
SnaxAttack

If you're going to accept this please don't just say "god says it's bad" he doesn't exist and even if he does there is no proof. If you want to debate me on that point invite me to a different debate. If you're debating me on this use secular arguments....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Equality, gay marriage

Truth55555
2Sense

I'd just like to describe my stance and clarify that I am not encompassing all of the lgbqt community or their supporters just a tragic large number of them. My question of debate is: Is equality really what lgbt is fighting for, or is it a change of the upper hand? 1) Lgbt isn't just taking their right to marriage, they are trying to have marriage in a church (majority of which disagree with gay marriage). This is an attempt to belittle the churches rights to their beliefs. 2) Anyone who...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 40 Minutes Ago

Gay marriage and Catholics

maddyvonree
mrbobalino

Catholics should not support gay marriage because of the belief that God created man and woman to be made one and procreate. It is also not pro-life to believe in gay marriage because of that procreation piece. This is not saying that being gay is a sin because it's not. This is just saying that redefining the meaning of marriage is wrong. In the Catholic Church, marriage has a different definition than society today. Since God created marriage, it is not correct for any Catholic in society toda...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Gay marriage SHOULD be legal in all 50 States, protected by a federal law.

Henrysmolen
dairygirl4u2c

My claim is that gay marriage should be legal and protected in the United States reasons, including the fact that gays are also protected under the 14th amendment.R1: AcceptanceR2: Opening Statements, NOT rebuttalsR3: RebuttalsR4: RebuttalsR5: Closin Statements...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gay Marriage

GunnerEH
JonSnuu

Gay Marriage should be legal for two main reasons. 1) There are no negatives to gay people getting married. The most successful countries in the world support gay marriage; Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark are all places that have legalized gay marriage years ago and have seen no problems in their respective countries from it. 2) Equality. If a man loves another man or a women loves another women there no difference in a man and women loving each other. As a society and a planet we must move fo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Gay marriage should be legal in all 50 states.

michigainman56
SnaxAttack

Hello welcome to the debate! I will be pro for same-sex marriage and you will be con against same-sex marriage. 1st round will be acceptance only, This debate is closed is say something in the comments if you want to join. (I will only pick someone at or below my level) P.S If you find a way to join this debate with out my consent you will be forced to forfeit. And also, your opening argument should be SHORT....

Voting Period
22 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Gay marriage

Westwinds1
lol101

I believe that Homosexuals should be able to get married in the United Sates Of America for a variety of reasons. This debate is open to any one who wishes to oppose me....

Voting Period
24 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gay marriage should not be permitted

Zarroette
2-D

PrefaceThis is only my 2nd debate on gay marriage, the first of which I lost. Please be gentle =) Full TopicIn a just society, gay marriages would not be permitted.TermsJust - based on what is morally or ethically right and/or fairGay marriage - a legally binding union conferring on two same-sex partners the same legal rights, stat...

Debating Period
88 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago