Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gay marriage?

Little_bear1
benjacannada56

Gays are human. Its not like they are aliens! They can have babies as well. Lesbian can produce babies. A gay couple can adopt. I don't have anything against the bible, but it doesn't state that same sex can't married. I believe that people should be able to follow their heart. Even if that leads them to gay/lesbian marriage. These people are just expressing themselves....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should the Bible be used in arguments involving political issues such as gay marriage?

ciel
gryephon

I believe that the Bible should not be used in arguments involving political issues such as gay marriage or the transgender rights movement. The book is a religious icon; politics should be kept separate from religious arguments, as stated by Thomas Jefferson himself when he proposed the "separation of church and state". Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

The legalization of gay marriage

LadyLover123
shedevil

Do you accept?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Gay Marriage

johnnyboy555
hayhen13

Gays should not be able to get married since marrigage is between a man and a woman. Not man and man or woman or woman....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Gay Marriage should be illegal

lolwhy
mbryan90

gay? ewwwwwwwwww...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gay marriage is sinful.

dsjpk5
lannan13

I would like to thank my friend lannan13 for accepting this debate, and for suggesting the topic of this debate. He is a skilled debater, so I look forward to the challenge. We will be debating the resolution, "Gay marriage is sinful." For the sake of this debate, we have agreed on the definition of "sinful". Sinful: Anything that goes against God's will. We've also have agreed that for the purposes of this debate, we shall consider the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant word of God....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage

wallapay
RealCS

I believe homosexuals should be able to get married....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should gay marriage be llegal?

jgardner
Complicated_Mind

Love is love no matter the gender, if a man loves another man or a woman loves another woman they should be allowed to get married just like when a man and a woman love each other...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should gay marriage be legal or banned

Acarr130
Hylian_3000

First round is acceptance round Second round is opening statement Third round is counter arguments Forth round is counter arguments Last round is closing statements...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Gay Marriage should Not be Permitted

bsh1
Zarroette

PrefaceI thank Zarroette for this debate. I hope she agrees to accept, and I look forward to a cordial, engaging exchange of views. If she would like to alter any rules or formatting, she should PM me prior to acceptance. This is, of course, an issue that is important to me personally, and so I hope to defend my position well. Due to the tendency for some users to cast ideological ballots on sensitive current-issue topics like this one, there is a mi...

Debating Period
64 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago