Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gay Marriage

brody5
jadon_leggette

Marriage equality is a fundamental right that very human deserves. Imagine going through life without having the right to marry because it makes some unhappy. They will say the bible says so, but that is false....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Does the Bible condone Gay marriage?

Godstruth
Purushadasa

Hello opponent, In this debate we will be arguing as to whether or not the Bible is in support of same sex marriage. I hold the con position; I believe that the Bible is against same gender "marriage". First round is acceptance only, round two is arguments only, and the following two rounds are for arguments and rebuttals. Good Luck!...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Gay Marriage Continues To Be Legal?

BrettBoelkens
Emily77

I believe that gay marriage should continue to be legal, at least in the United States. First round is acceptance and opening arguments.Arguments ForEqualityOf course, the strongest argument for marriage equality is in fact equality. The United States was founded upon this very principle of equality between all people. Most laws in the Western world are designed to be inclusive a...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Gay Marriage Should Continue Be Legal

BrettBoelkens
NDECD1441

I believe that gay marriage should continue to be legal, at least in the United States. First round is acceptance and opening arguments.Arguments ForOf course, the strongest argument for marriage equality is in fact equality. The United States was founded upon this very principle of equality between all people. Most laws in the Western world are designed to be inclusive and protective of all, so it makes little sense...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gay marriage

NDECD1441
divergent_ambon

Gay marriage is a really big topic nowadays. I want to see the advantages of it and I will present the cons. First found is acceptance, second round are arguments and the third and fourth round will be rebuttals. Good luck....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Gay Marriage

youraveragejami
SuperAwesomeMusician

You stated: "The family is the most basic unit of our society. Gay marriage completely destroys this system. " Okay, how is it that having two human beings that have the same gender destroy the system of 'family'? Unless you are following some sort of religion or government control, there are no rules written ANYWHERE that state that two women or men cannot become one as a family. You stated: "There are men and women on this earth for a reason. These two were made to be together and to h...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Should gay marriage be legal?

SuperSith89
hotsauce2910

Should gay marriage be legal? I say no to this, and will explain why in round 2. Argument will be broken down like this: 1 - Accepting challenge 2 - Opening Argument 3 - Rebuttal 4 - Rebuttal 5 - Closing statements Please remain kind during the debate, no foul language, and enter into it with an open mind. Thank you....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

The gay marriage ruling in the US should not be overturned

Shawnsummer7
RC-9282

The issue this debate is going to be about is whether or not, as SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch is about to be confirmed, even if given the opportunity the Supreme Court should not overturn the Obergefell ruling which legalized same sex marriage nationwide. I will be arguing Pro (the Supreme Court should not overturn gay marriage). My opponent, of course, will be arguing Con (the Supreme Court should overturn it). The four rounds are as follows: Round 1 (Acceptance of debate) Round 2 (Opening s...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Gay marriage

Ataco_titan
David_Debates

(Just to let you know I am pretty bad at arguments so prepare for massive cringe) I stumbled upon your comment on gay marriage which stated it is "immoral and harmful" I was curious to see what led you to believe that....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Gay Marriage

KrisB123
Jenae.ross

Gay Marriage is a beautiful example of Diversity and is a great way to remind people of the many different ways of life in America and the World....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago