Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

gay marriage

thegibson
Lexus

Gay people should be allowed to marry because there is no real, well-founded argument against; every human deserves equal rights and one of those is the right to marry; and gay marriage prevents the birth of unwanted children...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage is Morally Acceptable Even Within Christianity

Nisectus
marathonmalachi

In this debate, I will be arguing FOR Christian acceptance of gays. In arguments about gay marriage, people against it always say, "The Bible says it's wrong, so it is." And I always would reply, even though I'm a Christian, "You can't force your religious values on someone else. Forgiveness and acceptance are more important." But with various Christian denominations accepting same-sex marriage, I started to realize that we should consider the context of the passages where the Bible condemns ho...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Gay Marriage

Pythasis
Reactionary

First round is for acceptance only.I am very for gay marriage, and Reactionary is quite the opposite in opinion. This is a very commonly done debate, but let's see how it goes anyway.I hope my opponent accepts this debate and takes it seriously....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should gay marriage be legal?

lcsimonson
Lexus

Round 1= ACCEPTANCE. Round 2=ARGUMENT #1. Round 3=ARGUMENT #2 . Round 4=CONCLUSION....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Gay marriage should be legal in all 50 states.

michigainman56
Daboss_McSwag

Hello, and welcome to the debate! I will be arguing as a pro that gay marriage should be legal in all 50 states. You will be arguing that it shouldn't. 1ST ROUND IS ACCEPTANCE ONLY. If you want to ask any questions please put them in them in the comments. I will never extend the debate. Good luck to you! Have a wonderful day!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: On Balance, Gay Marriage is Good

kingkd
Emma.Leah3

Acceptance only in Round 1. No trolling. Drops = Concessions good:to be desired or approved of gay: homosexual...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should Gay Marriage be legal?

brad1999
pipster229

R1 Acceptance ...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should gay marriage be legal?

alexsimran
21MolonLabe

Gay marriage should be legal because, like straight people, they are people who have fallen in love with another person and want to spend the rest of their life and start a family with someone. It is wrong to deprive two people of a chance to love and marry....

10 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should Gay Marriage Be Legal?

PhilTheLawyer
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

The main thing here is: NO RELIGIOUS INFLUENCE. Keep in mind that the US is a secular state, which should have no religious influence. I want some actual arguments. The main argument here is religion. Although we have religious freedom it does not mean we can openly oppress people because of it. If an ISIS member became a citizen, just because of his religious freedom could they bomb a building? Homosexuality is natural. It occurs in nature. Whether your sense of morality conflicts with it...

8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do you support gay marriage?

evolutioniscrushed
EmilyMemmi

I strongly disagree with gay marriage. God didn't create Adam and Steve, but Adam and Eve. Besides, gay marriages don't give any birth possibilities, therefore, it is a sin....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago