Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Human Activity an addition to increased Global Warming/Climate Change

Mark.Hughes
Weed777

Throughout Humanity's Existence the species has done nothing but destroyed everything around it. We have seen the extinction of more species at fault of Humanity, we have seen the rising of sea levels and the drying up of rivers and lakes due to Human Activity. This is why I stand in Pro position that human activity is an addition to increased Global Warming/ Climate Change. 1. Humans have increased Climate Change because of Increased C02 emissions Source: Climate Change Causes: A Blanket a...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Global Poverty, Education, and hunger are greater issues than global warming/ climate change

jxc2000
12345t

Round 1 is acceptance. I will be arguing that Global Poverty, Education, and hunger are greater issues than global warming/ climate change. My opponent will be arguing the opposite. Round 2 is the opening statements, Round 3 will be the Refutations, and Round 4 will be the conclusion. Looking forward to debating with you!...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should global warming or global poverty be a priority

Nate1000
danthor9

Do you think solving global warming is more important or global poverty/education/hunger (Pro side- I'm voting for global warming...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global warming is a bigger issue than World Peace

SlimeSquasher
chubbypanda

Global Warming. It is our biggest issue. I didn"t choose world peace because we were always be fighting. For as long as we have lived, we have fought. And yet, we are still alive and "healthy". Global warming, on the other hand, is a new problem. A new problem that isn"t going away. Our ice caps are melting, raising our temperatures and killing hundreds of arctic animals. By raising temperatures, it"s evaporating more water, making the ground dryer, making it harder for plants to grow. Less plan...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Who is to blame for Global Warming? (Pro: Nature Con: Man)

EccentricSenator314
DESTROYERZV

Do you guys remember the Ice Age??? The planet has been freezing and warming at extreme temperatures for thousands of years, how is this now all-of-a-sudden man's fault!!??? Don't get me wrong, the Industrial Revolution had to've had some sort of an impact on the ozone layer, but mankind is not entirely to blame for the hotter summers and warmer winters, there's more to this issue than blaming and shaming our way of life!!!!!...

13 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is global warming real and manmade?

SocialDemocrat
provideoman123

I will be arguing global warming is both real and manmade. Con can argue that it does not exist or that it does but is a result of nature that we can not help. For the first round just clarify that you understand your position....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Global warming is a myth

12345t
Oppenheimer1934

There is no evidence to prove that global warming actually exists. Any photo, study, or data to suggest that it does is either.... 1. Taken out of context or 2. created by a currupt source...

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Global Warming should be taken more seriously.

yeezhwen
I_am_Spartacus

This is my first debate, so i hope i can do well Since the Industrial Age, humans have been releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, and after a century the effects have become significant. There are about 1 billion cars in the world, each releasing greenhouse gases. Yet actions taken by the government have not shown significant results. Even though most people believe that global warming is nothing more than a hoax, it is impossible to release so much poisonous gas into the atmosphere w...

9 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should Global Warming be dealt with

e.c12345
lannan13

The planet Earth has been terrorised by global warming since i could remember. People know about it but wont do anything about it. They say "Its not a issue, dont worry" but in reality its a big issue. If they want to think life is all pony rides and rainbows its their faults, but dont kill the kids for your stupidness....

2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

geoengineering should and can be used in 2016 to combat global warming

moneystacker
RNG_REKT

Clarification: Basically if your backing this method up your backing up the funding and usage of this method on at least a city scale if you want even national or global scale, however you are not required to at least support this being used on a city scale for 2016. When I say usage I don't just mean testing basically. First round is for acceptance only I am starting this over because someone requested I extend the age gap. I had it set for like 17-27 so now I increased it to 17-28 years...

8 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago