Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Global warming is false

ultimateavey123
birdtrainer88

This house believes that anthropogenic climate change does not exist due to the lack of scientific studies and proof their is....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

global warming is a hoax

jackgilbert
Negotiate

Con starts....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Global Warming Is a Hoax

mattthegreat123421
Kikomori

I believe that Global warming is a hoax, debate me!...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is causing Global Warming

JediDude
Emilrose

True Fact: The Lack of Pirates Is Causing Global Warming It's true. This extremely scientific graph proves it: https://www.venganza.org/images/PiratesVsTemp.png You can see that as the number of pirates in the world has decreased over the past 130 years, global warming has gotten steadily worse. In fact, this makes it entirely clear that if you truly want to stop global warming, the most impactful thing to do is -- become a pirate. Contention 1: Earth's climate has always warmed and...

5 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

Taking nature oil makes earth goes to the global warming.

Linggommarpaung
Repcon

Taking much nature oil makes earth less of its mass.so the earth will be closer to the sun....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Months Ago

Global warming can be fixed?

MicaylaMae
WhyAbhorReality

Hello potential opponent! I am arguing that there is Global warming, yet it cannot be fixed. Please follow basic rules... -No offensive language. -No plagiarism. -Keep a respectful tone. (Voters, please judge with these rules in mind.) If there are issues in post your argument in time, just post a sentence saying that you wish to continue, but something came up. Life happens! :) Order of debate: Round 1: Acceptance only, please. Round 2: First claim. Round 3: Counter claim. Round...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Is Global Warming Real or Something else?

Brandamn
Dunavice

First reply is accepting the challenge. Thanks! I'm on the side of global warming being a true thing, and a very dangerous one. There have been multiple reports of it. Looking forward to a great debate. Thanks! ~B...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Is Global a Warming Real??

FlowerCrownedBitch
Kylie.Cunningham

I don't think it is, but I'm pretty sure whoever sees this and wants to debate will be Con; I'm just really curious about the views that people have on this topic :)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

are humans the cause of global warming? (pro=yes con=no)

fightforrights16
Arms8Inure

i think that yes humans are a part of global warming. we pollute with trash and cars and yes i know that we are striving to fix this i'm not saying we are not. i'm just simply stating that i believe humans are the cause of global warming...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Humans are responsible for global warming

CodyNiskanen
brinzahar

It's been said that humans are responsible for "Global Warming" due to our carbon emissions and high atmospheric pollution rate. While I agree that we are polluting the atmosphere at an extremely high rate, I disagree that, our carbon emissions are to blame. According to Science Magazine, measurements of ice core samples show that over the last four climactic cycles (past 240,000 years), periods of natural global warming preceded global increases in CO2. Also, A 2005 study published in Nature fo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago