Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Global Warming Should Be Taken Less Seriously

Cameron_Christensen
alexmiller887

I believe that global warming has been taken much too seriously. We don't need to worry so much about it, and it costs too much for the government to be spending money on it that it doesn't even have. Here Are My Reasons: 1. Global Warming doesn't even exist. Now, this sounds like madness, but let me explain further: The earth naturally goes through periods of warming and cooling over the years. Just take a look at the ice ages! But instead, we treat it as if some horrible, unprecedented cat...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

global warming

chrisman8
Relativist

should all countries do a better job in reducing carbon emissions?...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Global warming is real

i_know_all_and_i_will_win
IAlwaysWinDebates

Round 1- Acceptance/questions Round 2- Argument Round 3- Rebuttals...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Global Warming Really Occuring?

steven.vitelli
magpie

Global warming continues to be a major debate throughout the world. There is no question that the polar ice caps are melting. The amount of green house gases that we are admitting into are atmosphere is causing are plant to heat up. Storms are becoming more severe like we saw with Hurricane Sandy, and the Typhoon that hit Japan last year. So its time for us to open our eyes and notice global warming is really happening....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is man-made global warming threatening the extinction of our species?

LiamKNOW
Jake996897

I will be arguing that the scientific evidence is insufficient to confidently conclude that humans are causing substantial global warming that will ultimately cause the destruction of our species....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Man-Made global warming exists* and poses a serious threat to humanity.

tylergraham95
donald.keller

*Exists and significantly contributes to overall global warming.RulesRound 1- Acceptance, Historical Background, and Definitions only.Round 2- Constructive Arguments only.Round 3- Free choice.Round 4- Rebuttals/Defences only. Round 5- Closing Rem...

31 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Redo: Global Warming is real and we ought to do something about it

I-AM-AWESOME
travis18352

The last time I tried doing this I made the time way to short I accidently took to long to post my answer and it said I had dropped out so lets do this again. I believe that we should take actions by slowly changing from non-renewable energy to renewable energy. To keep unemployment from skyrocketing we could offer them to transfer to the other resource....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Global Warming is real and we should do something about it NOW

I-AM-AWESOME
travis18352

We live in a world where this issue is a growing issue. There is one side that says we have to do something about this and another that says it does not exist. I have no issues with who ever contends. Enjoy...

3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Global Warming

Pmaynard94
SBC

Global warming is not always bad. Don't get me wrong, global warming may present a huge change in climate and that may be the biggest detriment to the human race, but global warming does present an upside, more food, more tropical areas, more hot summer days, and a decrease of deaths. The issue of global warming is serious, but it has also helped the planet more than it has harmed it....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Human caused global warming is 'overhyped'

muslimnomore
CrazieGuy

I am certain that the emission of green house gases produced through human activity has affected climates and temperatures world wide. There is no question about this in my mind. It is not even a matter of mere correlation really. Greenhouse gases trap heat and human beings are pumping out excessive amounts of ghg's into the Earth's atmosphere. I am not certain that human caused global warming is as big of a threat as the scientific community and popular media purport. Specifically, I am...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago