Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Asia is facing more global warming than other sub-continents?

sauce
Cotton_Candy

Mostly Karachi and other areas of Pakistan and India are facing heat strokes cases daily. Do you think it is due to some Earth rotatory position or global warming, particularly in these areas?...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Mankind Is the Main Cause of Global Warming

tejretics
StonedDragon69

PrefaceI am and have been a rather staunch supporter of the position that global warming is primarily anthropogenic. The question of the existence of man-made global warming is particularly serious in today's time, and is a highly controversial topic that I have, unfortunately, only debated once. Since I'm relatively free, with no debates going on, I think I shall go on with this debate. You must have completed 1 debate or more in order to...

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Subutai
Kryptic

You asked to accept this.Full ResolutionI will be arguing that mankind is the main cause of global warming. We will not be arguing if global warming exists or not, it will be assumed that it does; only if global warming has an anthropogenic cause.BoP is shared.DefinitionsMankind: "The human race; human beings collectively without reference to sex; humankind."[1]Main: "Chief in size, ext...

54 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is global warming real?

Debatesaregud4u
Lexus

Global warming is not real. Yes I have absolutely no info....

1 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Is Anthropogenic Global Warming Real?

mwedwards
debaterTater123

HI! This is my first debate and I would like to make it a good one, so I am starting with global warming. I take the position that anthropogenic warming is not real and human activities has not caused temperature changes. Anthropogenic: originating in human activity Global: of or relating to the whole world; worldwide. Global Warming: a gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth's atmosphere Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Rebuttal or speech? Round 3: Rebuttal or speech?...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

tejretics
Kylar

This is a direct challenge to Kylar. I thank Kylar for this debate. Full ResolutionI will be arguing that mankind is the main cause of global warming. We will not be arguing if global warming exists or not, it will be assumed that it does; only if global warming has an anthropogenic cause.BoP is shared.Definitions

18 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

is global warming an issue?

Vampire.queen
Phenenas

i think that global warming is an issue that we as people should act upon global warming has increased by a large amount and us being a main cause of it should find a way to figure a way to decrease the amount...

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Global warming is an issue.

kdog519
orangutan

I feel that global warming is a huge issue, it is destroying our earth! It is harming animals and our environment. Without putting a stop to this, there could be many more problems in later time. We are already using so much of the Earth and destroying it by using too many natural resources, but by causing more global warming, we are making it harder for the Earth to catch up with us using all its sources. Its hard for the Earth to support us so we need to keep that in mind and make sure we are...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is global warming really harmful?

Warrior3335
evanallred123

Is global warming really harmful why is it that it is happening now and not when the Industrial revolution started. The world is starting to heat but we did not notice this until a couple of years ago why?...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming

400spartans
ajg897

Hello. Is global warming real? I think so. My opponent has to refute this statement. 1. I am not referring to the question, "Is global warming man-made?" 2. My forfeiture equals automatic win for opponent and vice versa. 3. Please include at least one source per round EXCEPT for round 1....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago