Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Resolved: Man-made Global Warming, on Planet Earth, Exists.

BLAHthedebator
lannan13

I have done this topic before, but there wasn't a lot of clash so I want to reinstate this. This debate is impossible to acept. Apply in comments. The voting floor is set at 2000.______________________________________________________________I will add in definitions to prevent semantics arguments from arising.DEFINITIONS Man-made: Created by a human or caused by a huma...

Debating Period
82 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Almost All Atmospheric Global Warming is Not Caused by Humans

Surrealism
gannon260

The resolution states that almost all of atmospheric global warming is NOT caused by humans. I am arguing FOR this resolution. First round is for acceptance only. DEFINITIONS: Atmospheric: of or relating to the atmosphere Global warming:

25 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

global warming

Conservative_98
dtaylor971

global warming fake or real? i believe that it is a scam...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Global Warming is killing us

ajain6677
RepublitariansUnite

Global Warming is Happening and we will die if something is not done, NOW! More CO2 will lead to hotter climate that causes sea/water level to rise and ice melts, which leads to worldwide sea levels increased 4-10 inches in the last century. Climate changes which cause extreme storms, tsunami, typhoons, flooding, land covered with water steer towards the damaging of plants and human population. In the end the earth is hotter and bluer where it is not capable of any life. The study of ice co...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Global Warming is mostly natural and a waste of our time and money to stop it

jamesjewison0011
9spaceking

Global Warming has been highly exaggerated. If you understand climate you should realize there are much more aspects to our atmosphere than CO2 caused by humans . CO2 caused by humans make up less than 4 percent of the C02 in our atmosphere yet politicians believe that we are to blame and that we must try to save the planet through some sort of carbon tax which while magically make the climate change. The simple facts are that CO2 is a RESULT of temperature changes NOT a cause. The climate graph...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Global Warming: Climate Change

juvenalian
Chucknorris5799

We should take action on climate change now because it is predicted that the climate will increase by 4-6 degrees by 2100. Right now the climate is increased by 1 degree Celsius warmer since 1880. In the past extreme heat and drought has caused thousands of deaths. For example in Chicago 1995, 795 people died in a heat wave and in Europe 2003, 30,000 people died from another heat wave. In Northwest China desertification of farming lands causes a loss of 1000 miles annually. The Amazon forests pl...

10 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

BLAHthedebator
lannan13

I thank lannan13 for accepting this debate. This topic seems to be quite popular, so I decided to debate this.______________________________________________________________I will add in definitions to prevent semantics arguments from arising.DEFINITIONS Man-made: Created by a human or caused by a human.Global Warming: The state of which the Earth's temperature progres...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming is a complete lie

TrueChristianRepublican
Grypo

We've been duped for many years into believing this intsane liberal hoax. I've never beleved it for a second. 4 rounds, 3,000 limit, first round is to acsept only....

7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Mankind Is the Main Cause of Global Warming

Subutai
lannan13

This is going to be one debate in a project I have devised to decide on the global warming issue once and for all - I will take the pro side in one debate, the con side in another debate, and make my decision from there.Part II - Take the side for anthropogenic global warming. Now I will defend the side I usually attack.Full ResolutionI will be arguing that mankind is the main cause of global warming. We wi...

13 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming is Man-Made

16kadams
RoyLatham

==Clarification== I will be arguing that mankind IS the cause of global warming, my opponent will be arguing that mankind is NOT the main driver of modern climate change. My opponent, therefore, is arguing that the theory of anthropogenic climate change is incorrect. This is pretty straightforward. Abbreviations which might be used: AGW -- Anthropogenic global warming CR -- cosmic ray[s] TSI -- Total solar irradiation MWP -- Medieval Warm Period SSN -- Sun spot number PDO --...

70 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago