Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Resolved: Man-made Global Warming, on Planet Earth, Exists.

BLAHthedebator
lannan13

I thank lannan13 for accepting this debate. This topic seems to be quite popular, so I decided to debate this.______________________________________________________________I will add in definitions to prevent semantics arguments from arising.DEFINITIONS Man-made: Created by a human or caused by a human.Global Warming: The state of which the Earth's temperature progres...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Global Warming is a complete lie

TrueChristianRepublican
Grypo

We've been duped for many years into believing this intsane liberal hoax. I've never beleved it for a second. 4 rounds, 3,000 limit, first round is to acsept only....

7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Mankind Is the Main Cause of Global Warming

Subutai
lannan13

This is going to be one debate in a project I have devised to decide on the global warming issue once and for all - I will take the pro side in one debate, the con side in another debate, and make my decision from there.Part II - Take the side for anthropogenic global warming. Now I will defend the side I usually attack.Full ResolutionI will be arguing that mankind is the main cause of global warming. We wi...

13 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Global Warming is Man-Made

16kadams
RoyLatham

==Clarification== I will be arguing that mankind IS the cause of global warming, my opponent will be arguing that mankind is NOT the main driver of modern climate change. My opponent, therefore, is arguing that the theory of anthropogenic climate change is incorrect. This is pretty straightforward. Abbreviations which might be used: AGW -- Anthropogenic global warming CR -- cosmic ray[s] TSI -- Total solar irradiation MWP -- Medieval Warm Period SSN -- Sun spot number PDO --...

68 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Mankind Is Not the Main Cause of Global Warming

Subutai
tylergraham95

This is going to be one debate in a project I have devised to decide on the global warming issue once and for all - I will take the pro side in one debate, the con side in another debate, and make my decision from there.Part I - Take the side against global warming. Tylergraham95 is a really good debater, especially on global warming, and I'm sure this will be a great first debate.Full ResolutionI will be arguing that mankind is the not m...

66 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

global warming

usman100
colinc_music

The biggest problem faced by world is the global warminghow to prevent it ...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming is real

400spartans
BDPershing

First round is for acceptance only, BOP is shared....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

GLOBAL WARMING: A Team Debate.

Global_Team.1
Mikal

Resolution: Man-Made Global Warming is a Threat.Summary: The debate is about whether or not Man-Made Global Warming is a threat to humanity. This debate is not about natural global warming. BOP is shared.Rules:1- No semantics.2- Words on pictures do not go against the Character Limit (do not test it, however.)*3- Public...

24 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming

sidewinder
lannan13

I recently saw a statistic that 1 in 4 Americans were skeptical of global warming and its damage to the world. TO be quite frank I found this disturbing and I would like to challenge anyone who believes Global warming is a farce to debate this prudent issue....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming Exists (2)

Atheist-Independent
easleycpa

This debate is about global warming, and whether or not is a real phenomenon. I will take the Pro side of the premise that global warming is real and that it is a result of human beings.Anybody can accept this debate, on the condition that the first round is for acceptance only. Good luck! ...

8 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago