Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun control is unconstitutional

TigerThePredator
ConserativeDemocrat

The second amendment very clearly states "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." By implementing gun control, we are infringing the rights to bear arms, and therefore, we are implementing an unconstitutional law. Con can go first....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Why Heavy Gun Control Is Bad and Why The Second Ammendment Is Good

Jeter1011
litliberal

First round is for acceptance only and preparation time....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Gun Control

R4gh4v
toriel

All assault rifles should be banned....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Gun Control

R4gh4v
Greatrex

Assault Rifles should be banned....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Gun Control

prideace
IronMan262

Should the US government tighten gun laws. Why and how for both answers...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Gun Control

AlexIsWright
chathura_viraj

Gun control is a bad idea, and unconstitutional. In the second is reads,"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Not the last sentence NOT BE INFRINGED. It is important to keep the second amendment, and follow it original idea. Without this in place we would become a communist society. What would stop a government takeover when there is not armed people to oppose it. The first steps all in...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Would gun control stopmass shootings? Con is no it would pro is yes it would

President-of-2040
jackgilbert

I am against gun control. It is clearly stated in out constitution that it is my unalianble right to bear arms ( to own a gun)....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

We need gun control

Gunsarewrong
QueenNeko69

Yes, we are protesting. Yes, we are trying to make a difference. But why is no one doing anything? Why is the government not listening? Why does no one care? The constitution did say that we have the right to bear arms, but it did not say right to murder with those arms. Not" just mentally ill people have guns, Trump. And yes, I know that only 3 percent of gun crime were committed with legally owned guns. If we try to stop all the guns, no one would accept our wanted law. We have to take this on...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Gun Control

curiousegoose
FollowerofChrist1955

1. Opening 2. Argument 3. Rebuttals This is my first time debating on this website so bear with me. My fundamental views are as follow: I believe that we should repeal the second amendment (which I realize won't do much other than curtail the NRA's power), we should then ban the sale of all guns (including all semi-automatic guns, although probably not shotguns)- just as Japan has. This would make it so that a person must pass through rigorous vetting and testing in order to obtain a gun...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should we have Gun Control

charcharcharchar
CFS

First, of I would like to say how it will work and good luck to the challenger 1st Round: Opening 2nd Round: Rebuttals 3rd Round: Speech 4th Round: Rebuttals 5th Round: Closing speech Now I will start. There are many reasons why we should have gun control. One reason is that too many innocent children and their family die. One of the other is in all of the countries that have gun control terrorist attacks have gone down. But the many reasons we should have gun control is because it mak...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago