Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun Control in the US

Embracethecringeboi
Shreked4Lyfe

I issue a challenge to Shreked4Lyfe so we can argue about a topic that doesn't relate to us. First round is for acceptance, the rest for debate Let the games begin and good luck....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Gun Control (For or Against)

DarthDebater
Grovenshar

Gun control is a joke.First off why is gun control a problem?......CRIMINALS and Gun Control applies to the criminals who don't follow rules laws or regulation so why would we ban guns knowing the people who abuse them(guns) wont heed to the law....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Should gun control be increased in the United States?

roypolicypro
missbailey8

Round 1. Acceptance Round 2. Presentation of Arguments Round 3. Rebuttals/Extensions of Arguments I am ready to debate this topic to get an idea of where 'the left' stands on this topic and why they would support this sort of issue. Thanks! And lets have a good debate. (I am perfectly fine with any type of argument)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is gun control justified?

firefury14620
HashtagWar

I would like to establish some rules. First, if you accept, please participate. Second, I would like someone who is full-force supporting gun control. Last, please try to use good grammar and sound intelligent in your arguments. Gun control laws are pretty strict currently. You have to have a license and you can't have a criminal record. These are very valid requirements for obtaining a gun. Personally, I would like to see something along the lines of any history of suicidal or homicidal psy...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gun Control

generalj5
Roguehamster273

Should guns be allowed in the U.S i Say yes they should be if you disagree type disagree in the argument....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Gun Control

gocubsgo25
Aquatazer

Today I will be arguing for gun control. Guns are a major killer in the United States. Over 30,000 die in gun related deaths every year, and an additional 84,000 were injured due to guns. Too many dangerous criminals are getting their hands on these weapons. We need to increase security and make it more difficult for people to own guns that can be used to kill....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Gun control in the school

mandorangerwolf777
dizzyy

Why do people think guns in school is bad? I am not saying that the children should have guns, but the teachers should be allowed to....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

gun control

davidcwilliams4
joel12

Making gun control more restrictive is not the answer to a safer way of life. The second amendment was put in place to allow citizens the ability to protect themselves and their assets. Outlawing guns will only prevent the law abiding citizens from having access to firearms. Criminals will always find a way to get their hands on what they want. Most drugs are illegal but there are still drug addicts. By taking away the ability for good people to own guns you also take away any deterrent that cri...

3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Does Gun Control Make Society Safer?

stschiffman
StatsAndFacts

I will be arguing that no, gun control does not make society any safer, and pro, whomever that may be, will be arguing that it does....

8 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

gun control and the purge related..

kimberlyj
All3n.4K

In my opinion, I believe why the government wants to take away people's guns (gun control) is so they can/plan have a purge. (If you don't know what a purge is; google it,it is based on a movie but I am scared if it happens in real life) WHY would they want a purge, you may ask ? Because maybe they want to reduce the population by killing millions of people. Or they want people to become defenseless by the time they take over the world....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago