Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

There Should be no Gun Control Reform Laws

Emperor_Edward
fred70

The U.S government is taking gun control reform too seriously and the best idea is to stop gun control laws. I would like to thank my opponent, whomever it is for his argument and his time. Now I shall begin my argument: 1) Contrary to popular belief, the places with more gun control reform actually have more deaths per year than places where there are less gun control reform such as London. Why? That is because in those countries with more gun control reform, the criminals know that the citize...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should all States Follow Vermont Style Gun Control

RaidingGames
CosmoJarvis

Round 1: Accepting round. Don't post your argument. Round 2: Arguments. Please remember to cite all of your facts. Round 3: Rebuttal to Round 2. Good Luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Gun Control

GOP_lol
tommylibertarian1

Hi, I hope that we can have a nice debate. No swearing please and do not be too rude, although I will probably shrug it off.The second constitution tells us that we have the right to bear arms. Why would we oppose something directly in our constitution, it would make it easier to break other constitutional rights in the future. We should not be restricting our right to bear arms. ...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun Control

chazzerz17
kkkkatie126

Guns legally owned help reduce crimes from taking place and make our communities safer. If you were to disarm every single American, the only people with guns would be criminals since criminals break the law by their very nature. If someone were to open fire where there is a large group of people with no ways to protect themselves, there would be a massacre when the police would get there. This is called a gun free zone. The worst is when people advocate for gun free schools because the first li...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Should We Have Gun Control?

rightbuttcheekgeekpeak
toocoolblue

Now, I have a school project. I have to debate against gun control! How can i do that if i dont have anyh arguments plz help give argument. I already have that 1) you can lie on the tests... 2) it defies the second amenment Thanks!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Should we have gun control?

rightbuttcheekgeekpeak
DonaldTrumpet

I think that we shouldn't have gun backround tests. Especially because you can lie on them! Think about it. Could not we all lie about having a marajuana addiction or being mentaly challenged? Those are questions onn the test. I feel it is stupid and unnessecary to have gun control....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Gun Control ?

gadsila
joshuar1996

I'm looking to have my Pro Gun position challenged as the only time when we learn is when we hear the opposite. My current stance is based out of The United States which is my home country, and I'm therefore looking for an opponent that is also from the US. My current position is that there should be no Gun Regulations other than instant background checking, checking if you have a prison record, or any mental health record. Private Sales shall not be scanned, neither shall gifts. No restrictions...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should Gun Control Be Implemented Into American Law

Dabate101
Edril

Beginning Argument: The United States has 88.8 guns per 100 people, or about 270,000,000 guns, which is the highest total and per capita number in the world. 22% of Americans own one or more guns (35% of men and 12% of women). America's pervasive gun culture stems in part from its colonial history, revolutionary roots, frontier expansion, and the Second Amendment, which states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Ar...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should Gun Control Be put in Place?

Dabate101
SampleDebater

The United States has 88.8 guns per 100 people, or about 270,000,000 guns, which is the highest total and per capita number in the world. 22% of Americans own one or more guns (35% of men and 12% of women). America's pervasive gun culture stems in part from its colonial history, revolutionary roots, frontier expansion, and the Second Amendment, which states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be inf...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Gun Control

Dabate101
AaronTanKY

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago