Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun Control

mightymiah
lukert11

Hello, I stand on the position for the right(as a citizen) to own a Gun. The second amendment states "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." I hope to see a delightful and fair debate. The issue of gun control is global, but is most controversial in the United States of America(USA)....

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gun control pros and cons

DEVONATOR10000
SupaDudz

I am for it...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Gun Control

Renegade184
DakotaKrafick

The 2nd amendment was created to defend the people from government tyranny, because the founding fathers knew that if the citizenry is armed and ready to defend it's freedom tyranny could never succeed. That is my quick opening statement....

20 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun Control

broncosrule1999
LDBen

This debate will on the topic Gun Control recently in the United States there was a mass shooting in Las Vegas and lawmakers are debating the issue this round is for acceptance. Round 2- Arguments Round 3- Rebuttals Round 4- Rebuttals and conclusion...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun Control, good or bad?

XxFoxlordxX
bond_jamesbond101

I have seen many differing opinions on this issue. I will be arguing for the individual's right to keep and bear arms as given by the Bill of Rights. Con will argue against either, a system of fairly loose limitations, such as the United States,. Or, the ability to own guns at all. I would prefer an opponent with the second opinion, but I will go either way. Round one is acceptance. Round two is opening statements and arguments. Round three is rebuttal, please no new points unless it is rel...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Gun control

MakeDebatingGreatAgain
avianage

I want to challenge you to a debate on gun control, to see if you have the knowledge to debate this topic, and because I'm new to this site like you. 1st round is acceptance, feel free to accept or decline the challenge, I'm just looking for a level opponent....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

Gun Control

Brennan_meuzik
BGreeneID

Alright, I stand against Gun Control. I again 100% 2nd amendment. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2-3: Arguments Round 4: Closing...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

Gun Control

Andrew-Cheng
CelsoMoskowitz

Gun control is the right way to go. I will let the opposition start. Post your argument below....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

Strict Gun Control

Rearden
kkkkatie126

Hi!I saw your debate with chazzerz17, and you've raised a few points which I think he didn't adress properly. I'd like to go over them again, in order."We can't let just any one own a gun, for example, what happens if a psychopath gets a hold of a gun?"Psychological checks are already in order for gun licences. However, we can't prevent a psychopath from getting a gun illegally. During the entire debat...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

Gun Control Doesn't Prevent Violence at all.

jaketower555
JackWithers

Gun control does not prevent violence. It will either do nothing or make things worse in most circumstances. I understand that gun control does not equal banning guns, but in places where guns have been banned, after the ban rates of robbery, assault and sexual assault have gone up. But say guns weren't banned. Say there were just strict laws put in place. Well, in Canada, when strict gun legislation was put in place, their homicide rate went from 7% to 35% of the homicide rate of the United Sta...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 10 Months Ago