Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun Control

cdaehler
missbailey8

Constitutionally, American citizens are granted the right to own firearms....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Gun Control Policies be Passed?

sketchb
duckmalone

Thank you for debating this important topic of gun control. Here's the way the debate will go:1st Round = Acceptance2nd Round = Arguments Pro/Con, NO rebuttals3rd Round = Rebuttals4th Round = Rebuttals to Rebuttals, Final Remarks Good luck! Feel free to say anything you want about the topic. ...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should there be gun control in the US?

LordFritzinger
Reigon

I personally believe that the US government should not regulate guns. Con, myself, will be arguing that there should not and pro will be arguing that there should be. I wish the best of luck to con and look forward to an interesting debate....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Gun Control in the US

Embracethecringeboi
Shreked4Lyfe

I issue a challenge to Shreked4Lyfe so we can argue about a topic that doesn't relate to us. First round is for acceptance, the rest for debate Let the games begin and good luck....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Gun Control (For or Against)

DarthDebater
Grovenshar

Gun control is a joke.First off why is gun control a problem?......CRIMINALS and Gun Control applies to the criminals who don't follow rules laws or regulation so why would we ban guns knowing the people who abuse them(guns) wont heed to the law....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should gun control be increased in the United States?

roypolicypro
missbailey8

Round 1. Acceptance Round 2. Presentation of Arguments Round 3. Rebuttals/Extensions of Arguments I am ready to debate this topic to get an idea of where 'the left' stands on this topic and why they would support this sort of issue. Thanks! And lets have a good debate. (I am perfectly fine with any type of argument)...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is gun control justified?

firefury14620
HashtagWar

I would like to establish some rules. First, if you accept, please participate. Second, I would like someone who is full-force supporting gun control. Last, please try to use good grammar and sound intelligent in your arguments. Gun control laws are pretty strict currently. You have to have a license and you can't have a criminal record. These are very valid requirements for obtaining a gun. Personally, I would like to see something along the lines of any history of suicidal or homicidal psy...

3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Gun control in the school

mandorangerwolf777
dizzyy

Why do people think guns in school is bad? I am not saying that the children should have guns, but the teachers should be allowed to....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

gun control

davidcwilliams4
joel12

Making gun control more restrictive is not the answer to a safer way of life. The second amendment was put in place to allow citizens the ability to protect themselves and their assets. Outlawing guns will only prevent the law abiding citizens from having access to firearms. Criminals will always find a way to get their hands on what they want. Most drugs are illegal but there are still drug addicts. By taking away the ability for good people to own guns you also take away any deterrent that cri...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Does Gun Control Make Society Safer?

stschiffman
StatsAndFacts

I will be arguing that no, gun control does not make society any safer, and pro, whomever that may be, will be arguing that it does....

9 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago