Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun control

MakeDebatingGreatAgain
avianage

I want to challenge you to a debate on gun control, to see if you have the knowledge to debate this topic, and because I'm new to this site like you. 1st round is acceptance, feel free to accept or decline the challenge, I'm just looking for a level opponent....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gun Control

Brennan_meuzik
BGreeneID

Alright, I stand against Gun Control. I again 100% 2nd amendment. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2-3: Arguments Round 4: Closing...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Gun Control

Andrew-Cheng
CelsoMoskowitz

Gun control is the right way to go. I will let the opposition start. Post your argument below....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Strict Gun Control

Rearden
kkkkatie126

Hi!I saw your debate with chazzerz17, and you've raised a few points which I think he didn't adress properly. I'd like to go over them again, in order."We can't let just any one own a gun, for example, what happens if a psychopath gets a hold of a gun?"Psychological checks are already in order for gun licences. However, we can't prevent a psychopath from getting a gun illegally. During the entire debat...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Gun Control Doesn't Prevent Violence at all.

jaketower555
JackWithers

Gun control does not prevent violence. It will either do nothing or make things worse in most circumstances. I understand that gun control does not equal banning guns, but in places where guns have been banned, after the ban rates of robbery, assault and sexual assault have gone up. But say guns weren't banned. Say there were just strict laws put in place. Well, in Canada, when strict gun legislation was put in place, their homicide rate went from 7% to 35% of the homicide rate of the United Sta...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

There Should be no Gun Control Reform Laws

Emperor_Edward
fred70

The U.S government is taking gun control reform too seriously and the best idea is to stop gun control laws. I would like to thank my opponent, whomever it is for his argument and his time. Now I shall begin my argument: 1) Contrary to popular belief, the places with more gun control reform actually have more deaths per year than places where there are less gun control reform such as London. Why? That is because in those countries with more gun control reform, the criminals know that the citize...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should all States Follow Vermont Style Gun Control

RaidingGames
CosmoJarvis

Round 1: Accepting round. Don't post your argument. Round 2: Arguments. Please remember to cite all of your facts. Round 3: Rebuttal to Round 2. Good Luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Gun Control

GOP_lol
tommylibertarian1

Hi, I hope that we can have a nice debate. No swearing please and do not be too rude, although I will probably shrug it off.The second constitution tells us that we have the right to bear arms. Why would we oppose something directly in our constitution, it would make it easier to break other constitutional rights in the future. We should not be restricting our right to bear arms. ...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Gun Control

chazzerz17
kkkkatie126

Guns legally owned help reduce crimes from taking place and make our communities safer. If you were to disarm every single American, the only people with guns would be criminals since criminals break the law by their very nature. If someone were to open fire where there is a large group of people with no ways to protect themselves, there would be a massacre when the police would get there. This is called a gun free zone. The worst is when people advocate for gun free schools because the first li...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Should We Have Gun Control?

rightbuttcheekgeekpeak
toocoolblue

Now, I have a school project. I have to debate against gun control! How can i do that if i dont have anyh arguments plz help give argument. I already have that 1) you can lie on the tests... 2) it defies the second amenment Thanks!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago