Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun Control

GOP_lol
tommylibertarian1

Hi, I hope that we can have a nice debate. No swearing please and do not be too rude, although I will probably shrug it off.The second constitution tells us that we have the right to bear arms. Why would we oppose something directly in our constitution, it would make it easier to break other constitutional rights in the future. We should not be restricting our right to bear arms. ...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Gun Control

chazzerz17
kkkkatie126

Guns legally owned help reduce crimes from taking place and make our communities safer. If you were to disarm every single American, the only people with guns would be criminals since criminals break the law by their very nature. If someone were to open fire where there is a large group of people with no ways to protect themselves, there would be a massacre when the police would get there. This is called a gun free zone. The worst is when people advocate for gun free schools because the first li...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Should We Have Gun Control?

rightbuttcheekgeekpeak
toocoolblue

Now, I have a school project. I have to debate against gun control! How can i do that if i dont have anyh arguments plz help give argument. I already have that 1) you can lie on the tests... 2) it defies the second amenment Thanks!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should we have gun control?

rightbuttcheekgeekpeak
DonaldTrumpet

I think that we shouldn't have gun backround tests. Especially because you can lie on them! Think about it. Could not we all lie about having a marajuana addiction or being mentaly challenged? Those are questions onn the test. I feel it is stupid and unnessecary to have gun control....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Gun Control ?

gadsila
joshuar1996

I'm looking to have my Pro Gun position challenged as the only time when we learn is when we hear the opposite. My current stance is based out of The United States which is my home country, and I'm therefore looking for an opponent that is also from the US. My current position is that there should be no Gun Regulations other than instant background checking, checking if you have a prison record, or any mental health record. Private Sales shall not be scanned, neither shall gifts. No restrictions...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Gun Control Be Implemented Into American Law

Dabate101
Edril

Beginning Argument: The United States has 88.8 guns per 100 people, or about 270,000,000 guns, which is the highest total and per capita number in the world. 22% of Americans own one or more guns (35% of men and 12% of women). America's pervasive gun culture stems in part from its colonial history, revolutionary roots, frontier expansion, and the Second Amendment, which states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Ar...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Should Gun Control Be put in Place?

Dabate101
SampleDebater

The United States has 88.8 guns per 100 people, or about 270,000,000 guns, which is the highest total and per capita number in the world. 22% of Americans own one or more guns (35% of men and 12% of women). America's pervasive gun culture stems in part from its colonial history, revolutionary roots, frontier expansion, and the Second Amendment, which states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be inf...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun Control

Dabate101
AaronTanKY

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun Control Laws

Greg_L
J-Rivers

Our rights to bear arms are written in the constitution. Whoever wants to challenge me go ahead and write your first argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun Control

gadsila
Plain

Looking to have my opinion on gun rights challenged. My position is that there should be no restrictions further than an instant background check looking for a previous mental health or criminal record. Islamic Terrorists should also not be eligible to purchase a firearm. Further than that anyone should be able to buy any gun....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago