Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Glutimax Products For Hips,Bums and Thighs Enlargement +27734861958

moses98

+27734861958 BREASTS, HIPS AND BUMS ADJUSTMENT, STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL and VAGINAL TIGHTENING. REMOVAL Call Dr MMABATHO +27734861958 Am specialized in enlargement of breasts, hips and bums I have Nsigo oil,Pills & Zondi creams which helps in enlargement of breasts , hips and bums within 4 days up to the Size of your choice .It stimulates the growth, Tissues, Fats and Muscles around pelvis and breasts, thus Increasing the size of your breasts, hips or bums that desired size ,it also firms and en...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Minute Ago

Christianity Is Intrinsically Harmful

aburk903

Greetings. Although the topic of religion is nothing new to the debate community, I would like to propose this topic that does not focus on whether or not the Christian belief is one based upon fact. Faith is necessary for religious belief and cannot be revoked ultimately, for faith does not claim basis in reason. It is, rather, an absence thereof. However, this debate will address whether Christianity is intrinsically harmful or not, regardless of its factual validity. Definitions: 1. Ch...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The length of summer vacations in the American school system is harmful to education.l

AgnosticPanda

I would like this debate to be about educational effectiveness and not about the cost of schools. Con will debate why summer vacations are good for education, not for the recreation of students. Now my argument. There is so much time off during summer breaks, 2-4 months on average. That time causes the knowledge attained during the previous school year to fall into disuse, making it more difficult to build upon that knowledge in the upcoming school year....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Christian God is personal and not merely philosophical

Truth_seeker
18Karl

I argue that you cannot empirically or logically prove that God exists, but that it has to come from divine revelation or a desire to form a relationship. I will present evidence for my views. First round acceptance...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

exams

jrodio
moneystacker

As a student who hates homework I find it strange that I am all for tests. Homework is unfair because not all students have the proper setting to complete assignments but all students should be able to pass exams so long as they participate in class activities during school. I believe grades should be based off only tests to be more fair to all students....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The House Would not Allow any Donation to the poor

PaoPao

BOP in this debate consists ; PRO : 1. Prove why the poor should not receive donation 2. Prove why we should not Donate to the poor 3. Prove why this motion worth being Debate for CON : 1. Prove why the poor may receive donation 2. Prove why it's okay to donate to the poor 3. Prove why this motion worth being Debate for The First Round is Acceptance...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Swearing is a bad thing to do

JasperFrancisShickadance
Voxol

Resolution: swearing is a bad thing to do. So-called bad words: -bring out your inner negativity -can affect/hurt others -can affect/hurt yourself -is a waste of time (for everyone) -is a waste of breath -brings a bad connotation to your name -turns your personality in a bad direction -changes your attitude in a bad way -generally sounds bad, unless you sing it -may ruin relationships -is bad for kids to hear -trains your brain to be impatient and vent anger w...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Raiders of the lost ark story problem

Tfg

Indiana jones has no sygnificance to the outcome of the movie Also its boring but thats not important :)...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Pope Francis Deserved to be TIME's Person of the Year in 2013

Atheist-Independent

This debate will be about Pope Francis I's selection of TIME magazine's "Person of the Year" in 2013. I will take the Con side of the premise that Pope Francis deserved the honor as Person of the Year. I have made this debate impossible to accept, and if you are interested in debating this subject, I ask you to either PM me or leave a comment. Also, it would be proffered if you could state your religion (or lack of one) beforehand. T...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should buffer zones for pro-life protesters exist around abortion clinics?

Stefy

The main argument against the existence of buffer zones is that they violate rights to freedom of speech and assembly for pro-life protesters, however, free speech and assembly rights do not extend to harassment. By being able to go directly up to a woman going to the clinic to argue with her and try to stop her violates her legal right to go to the clinic. One of the reasons that pro-life use in their argument is that the suicide rate for women after they have had abortions is extremely high....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago