Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The world would be better off without Islam

64bithuman

To be clear, at no point am I implying that all Muslims shouldn’t exist, or that Muslims should be wiped out. I’ll preface with the usual disclaimer: I have Muslim friends and I’m almost militant in my opposition to racism. I’m an Atheist and I believe that all religions are purely a manmade delusion. I’m against all religions, along with any other belief that promotes Iron Age mythology as f...

Challenge Period
19 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

religious beliefs or science

hbk24
Epica

religious beliefs are being followed nowadays in society which might not be true whereas science follows a theory supported by reasons which one is true i think we have to follow science because it has strong reasons behind everything and this can also diminish the social division of religion...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Daryl Dixon is the most overrated character on The Walking Dead

BLoyola
gokuFNAF2

The so-called "cash cow" of the Walking Dead TV show has been the non-GN character Daryl Dixon. And yes, crossbows are kind of cool, but really isn't he overrated? With a show with so many great characters, it is hard to see why people need to keep buying "If Daryl Dies We Riot" T-Shirts or shipping Carol and Daryl or complaining when Daryl doesn't get enough screen time. Okay, that never happens. Daryl gets TOO MUCH screen time! My point is, that Daryl Dixon dying would not need to incit...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Veganism

bestias
tejretics

Simply, why do some people kill animals for food?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Sanctions should be imposed on the UK until it tackles its gay mafia problem

brian_eggleston
T.Dodds

You know there is a serious gay mafia problem in a country when foreign leaders are attacked by homosexual gangsters in broad daylight and the police do nothing about it. It seems unbelievable, but on his last visit to the UK, the President of Zimbabwe's car was ambushed by a ruthless gang of mattress-munching mobsters outside a London hotel, yet the authorities took absolutely no action against the gender-bending bandits whatsoever. Furthermore, the godfather of Britain's gay mafia, Peter T...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Race-based and gender-based affirmative action should be banned in US universities.

ahjfcshfghb
dairygirl4u2c

Race-based, gender-based and sexual orientation-based affirmative action in universities is unconstitutional, as it shows that all men/women are not created, or judged, equally. It unfairly discriminates against many, mostly white and Asian males, and it doesn't have to be this way. Ironically, even though Asians are also a minority, they are hurt MOST by this affirmative action because they tend to have the highest university results, and for some reason people think it's a good idea to limit t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

How I Met Your Mother is a better show than Friends?

Brabus
BLoyola

Out of all the important issues discussed on this website there is one that trumps them all. It is obviously the most important question of all time... Which show is better. How I Met Your Mother or Friends. I will take the side that while friends is a good show, How I met Your mother is better. This debate will be an important one and therefore trolls will not be tolerated. And I swear to god if someone comes in and says Seinfeld is better than both I will have a fit. But I digress. I challenge...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

A game of chess against con.

ADHDavid
brianjustin3709

Con and I will arrange a time to play eachother at a friendly game of chess. Whoever wins the game of chess will be the winner of the debate....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Abortion

Brabus
Tough

Hello! I am semi new to this debate website so bear with me. I would like to debate someone who is for abortion. First round is acceptance. Second round is opening arguments third round is rebuttal fourth round is closing arguments My argument will have a few main points. 1) Abortion in the second and third trimester is wrong and should be illegal. 2) Abortion after 10 weeks (heartbeat) is murder of a child, a human being and infringes on it's legal rights given to it in the Declaratio...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Hunting should be banned.

Fletch290
brianjustin3709

Title says it all, in light of the Cecil story, I am curious as to what some of your opinions are so feel free to comment in the comments section if you wish! Rules:1. Pro must argue that a total ban should be put on hunting in America, not just trophy hunting. R1 Acceptance and argument for ProR2 and is yours to do with as you wishR3 Pro must forfeit (so that both pro and con get even amount of rounds.)R4 You may u...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago