Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is roblox safe for kids 8 - 18

DenverXDXDXD

I think roblox is safe for kids 8 - 18 if they know how to be safe online. The roblox genre is very kid based and roblox filters are secure....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Minutes Ago

Was the earth created in six, legit, 24 hour time periods?

MindMaster

In Genesis, did God really mean 24-hour time periods or was is something else? I believe that he did mean legit 24-hour time periods. Con will argue otherwise. How this debate will go down. Round 1: Con's acceptance Round 2: Pro's Arguments and Con's rebuttal Round 3: Rebuttals and Conclusions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MUST READ RULES: 1. This is not a debate about if the earth was created 6 day...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 30 Minutes Ago

There's No Intelligence in Hate and Evil

Emilrose
SovereignOne

Upon casually scanning the debate section, I noticed a debate arguing for atheism and found this term which I thought would be an interesting resolution in itself. This debate is not about God/religion, though. Rather it's about whether hate and evil are, overall, 'unintelligent'. Intelligence in this scenario being defined as: 1.a the skilled use of reason 1.b manifestation of a high mental capacity1.c capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Would you say Wow or laugh like crazy?

StrangeLife

Would you say Wow or laugh like crazy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3JbSFxQRkM...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

best joke, crude but not vulgar

missmedic

What is the definition of a mother?......................The only women to stretch her vagina around your neck....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Rap battle practice 1

NDECD1441

Hello. As a rapper in training, I would like to start rap battles as practice to help me boost my battling skills. Simple rules are don't forfeit, us as much of the character limit as you want and go hard. Viewers please vote and good luck....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

god is not intelligent

backwardseden

There’s no intelligence in hate and evil which indeed was created by the belief in god. After all this so-called god could have created an era of peace, kindness, love, caring for each other, harmony, in which has never happened and will never happen. That’s NOT intelligent. That’s according to t...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should swearing in HS soccer be penalized with an immediate red card?

yanagurl136
ShyreWolf

As many schools state in their athletic code, sports are supposed to be a fun, healthy way to encourage kids to stay busy and I quite agree. Sports are fun but a certain measure of enforcement must be put in place not only to protect the athletes but also to ensure good sportsmanship and that everyone is having a fun time. Carding in soccer has always been a touchy subject but I believe that if you say something that would be considered a cuss world (including saying "s**t" after missing the...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Should boys and girls be educated in different schools?

yanagurl136
Bamboo_Shoot

In general, girls and boys learn differently and at different rates. As a result, each gender needs its own specific things to help them learn better and actually understand what they are learning. Separating girls and boys in the school environment would have several key positives including the ability to learn in a way suitable for their individual needs as well as the decrease of distractions....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Minorities are not at a disadvantage in American society.

Letsdebate24
SperoXVII

This is in regards to 3 main categories. 1. Education - Minorities are given every opportunity to pursue their education just as whites are. 2. Policing - Minorities are not unfairly policed, if anything they are under policed. 3. Job Opportunities - Minorities are not denied jobs simply because of the color of their skin or their race. (Meaning widespread denial) Now this is not to say that such instances don't occur because they do for every race. The point is that it is neither systemic...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago