Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Society and Science

Tyler5362

First stage is for acceptance and first rebuttal. Question: Why does society deny the benefits of Science? i.e. Parents denying their kids vaccination to prevent disease and illness....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 23 Minutes Ago

The area of a country is a more important factor than the population.

TheBosss
nikidavis

First round is to accept my offer.Second Round: ConstructionThird Round: RebuttalFourth Round: Final Focus (No new arguments, only new evidence.) ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 24 Minutes Ago

Natural law is a contrived and invalid concept

A.K

This is more of a jurisprudence topic, but here goes. Definitions: Natural law: a system of laws derived from human nature and from societal values. 1st round: acceptance 2nd: opening arguments 3rd: rebuttals 4th: closing arguments Good luck....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 48 Minutes Ago

Universal Health Care Would be Beneficial to the U.S.

Legitdebater

This debate is impossible to accept at this time However, if you do want to participate, please tell me in the comments section. I will choose an opponent in about 3 days time.Debate Structure: Round 1: AcceptanceRound 2: Arguments and RebuttalsRound 3: Arguments and RebuttalsRound 4: Final Refutations and closing arguments;...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Abiogenesis

Sswdwm

This debate is impossible to accept. Message in comments if you are interested in participating.I am Pro Abiogenesis. I am looking for an opponent somewhat knowledgeable in science and would rather not have a pure philosophical/theological discussion, even if there are such motivations. 8,000 characters.Round 1: AcceptanceRound 2: Opening arguments, Con may rebut meRound 3: Rebuttals/ArgumentsRound 4: Rebuttals/Conclusions - No...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Police

tupaac
edibleshrapnel

They think that we're stupid...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The devil possibly doesn't exist as an evil conscious supernatural being.

SamuelMarshall999
Tyler5362

I am here to make arguments about why it is highly possible that "Satan" is not a malevolent conscious supernatural being. Round 1 is for acceptance, when an opponent has accepted and is ready, we shall begin this debate....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 32 Minutes Ago

Cellular phones should be allowed in schools.

Xtremis730
Saska

As seen here, I have not provided an argument in my round one. I will be taking the position of Pro-Phones in school. This is a very common debate, but yet there is so much arguments based on this, so I decided to bring it back. I'm looking for someone willing to contend my stance and go against my argument however they see fit, against my argument that cellular phones should be allowed in schools. I will leave an option open to my opponent. This is structured for 5 rounds, 72 hours to submi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage

LenaQueen

I started this because I don't understand why anyone would be against this. So my argument is based on burden of proof. Burden of proof states that "The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove." Whatever you say will be the basis of my argument....

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

virtual Reality vs Augmented Reality which is more real or better

coszmo

I THINK virtual reality is more better cause your in a different world its more fun...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago