Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Restricting social network services in the Middle East is a desirable policy

amychoi2009
NaTurl

Many countries in the Middle East are stopping social network services such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. These countries are prohibiting communication sites such as the Internet for political or religious reasons. I think it is not a good policy to stop social network services. This is a violation of freedom of expression, one of the universal rights that people will pursue. Also, the reason for prohibiting social network services is to prevent spreading the thoughts of corrupt government...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Do you think that regarding Hijab as a fashion is a good perspective?

sionseo1013

These days, fashion industry show a special interest in Hijab. Dolce&Gabbana released a new hijab collection and hijab fashion industry in Arab area developed rapidly. Also, UNIQLO launched a new Muslim style line products. But that doesn't mean that we can only see the Hijab as a new trend or style in fashion. In Muslim society, Hijab is a method that shows their faith and both sides who agree and disagree about wearing Hijab take a dim view of it. Hijab is very complex issue, which the wo...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Does GMO food shouldn't be allowed in market?

sjghs
Krueger515

GMO(Genetically Motified Organism) food is a new concentrated aquatic product which is made by inserting it into another organism after taking only a strong gene such as cold, insect pests, herbicide and the like useful gene of a certain organism. As globalization is rapidly advancing, gmo foods are attracting attention because they can solve the global food shortage. However, it has the disadvantage of harmful to health. I think gmo food should be utilized and developed in the world market by...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Republican policies are more economically sound than Democratic policies

Krueger515

Please accept only if you plan to complete the debate. Thanks and good luck!Please use the first round to acknowledge and accept the scope of argument and challenge respectively. The arguments will begin in round 2.What this debate should focus on:"Policies" in this context is primarily referring to stimulus policies (such as Pres. Barack Obama's stimulus package), taxes (the act of either lowering or raising, tax brack...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Do you think the UK should annex Toronto?

bblr922

I believe that Toronto can be one of the largest cities in the UK if they decide to annex it. The British would get a multicultural population plus one of the world's financial centers. It would also be closer to the US....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Are games good (In general, not just should people play them)

dan_and_george

Yes they are very good for people. They can inprove heaps of skills...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage

brody5
jadon_leggette

Marriage equality is a fundamental right that very human deserves. Imagine going through life without having the right to marry because it makes some unhappy. They will say the bible says so, but that is false....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Replace Voting With Spending

Xerographica

1. People are unequally informed. 2. Voting gives people equal influence. 3. It's a problem when unequally informed people have equal influence. 4. The solution is to replace voting with spending. Have you ever been to a dog show? I haven't. My interest in dogs is less than the cost (time/effort/ticket) of the show. But if Samantha offered me $100 to accompany her to a dog show, then I'd accept it. Dogs at shows are judged by a small handful of experts. They might also have a people's...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Should I be allowed to develop a game in school that contains guns

ThemerikeRed
veryboredandtired

I believe that schools should allow their students to design and develop games with violence that does not lead into the extremes such as intense blood and adult themes. But students should have the permissions to depict guns in their games, writings, and art. I know that in schools today, they are in heightened security mode when someone mentions the word 'gun'. But that is not the case in history classes where I see videos of WWII soldiers mowing each other down with machine guns. You would se...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

No such thing as a need

Arganger
FanboyMctroll

You go first....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago