Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Putin vs Trump Rap Battle

Emilrose

Regards! I've decided to do another rap battle; but this time with me (Pro) playing Vladimir Putin and Con playing Donald Trump. Comment if interested, normal rules follow: first round acceptance, etc. Once again I'd like someone who is good at rap battling ;)...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 30 Minutes Ago

Should transsexuals with penises use the girls restrooms or locker rooms?

Herooftheyear

I don't think gender dysphoria should be encouraged just because someone thinks they are something that they are not. I will not call a cat a dog even if the cat thinks its a dog. Your mental state doesn't or shouldn't effect reality nor will i let it....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 53 Minutes Ago

Are live action role play games dangerous?

curiousdebater721

Live action role play games can make players blur the line between reality and the game, it might lead to violence in their future, and can ruin many friendships and relationships....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Should Schools have to do the pledge of allegiance

Ilank29
DarkFrollo

Schools should not be having students saying the pledge of allegiance because it is not only completely unnecessary but it is annoying. No one wants to stand there and recite the words that mean you are subjecting yourself to the government and in that time you could be working on getting ahead. Kids in my class have turned it into a joke, and my teachers don't get why we do it and just rush to get it done...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

If Kim Jong Un attacks should we retaliate

Ilank29
qwzx

If Kim Jong Un is a very powerful man, a dictator. His people no nothing of the outside world. Kim Jong Un loves his weapons specifically the nuclear ones. If he were to launch one at America we should not retaliate it would lead to world war 3...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should Languages be taught in school

roar135
Harleygator

Should Languages be taught in school well I vote yes! It helps them prepare for when they are older. For example, it Helps them get into a better college. Another example is, It helps them become better thinkers and better learners. One text even said, it gives the Cultural awareness of others! Another Reason might be that it's easier to learn at a younger age. For example, One parent wants to understand kid but cant because school is teaching at a young age so the children will remember foreign...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Exotic Animals should not be pets

Animals360
PowerPikachu21

Some Exotic animals are super dangerous and could kill you with the diseases, they could carry monkey pox, Ebola, and etc. That is one reason why i think Exotic animals should not be pets...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should kids be on social media?

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
anirudhkonnur

Hi there! I am hoping to say that kids should be on social media sites. The reason I think that is because all kids should have rights....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Animal Rights

FourTrouble

I'm playing devil's advocate. Apply in the comments....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Stevie Wonder Actually Supported Segregation, Racism, Jim Crow Laws, Etc. in his song "I Wish"

SuperTrooper44
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

hopw COUDL HE POSSIBLY BE RACIST HEI S BLACK WHYW WHOYLD YOU THNK DAT. HE WISHSE TO LIVE ONCE ELSS ARE U CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago