Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Jesus was just a loonie.

IhateGod
Dragon_of_Christ

Jesus is a phony! First he claimed that he was the son of god, which cannot be confirmed. He forgave every man he met, even forgiving that slut Mary Magdalene. Jesus was not a prosecutor of the law! They should have been punished, but no, that lunatic forgave them without proper authority! Also, he claimed that wine is his blood and the bread is his body. That would make every christian a cannibal. Then Jesus "died for our sins". Why did he sacrifice himself when all that was really needed was...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

IVF Debate

alyssaemarie
chenacious

IVF is beneficial is a variety of ways. IVF is able to allow those who are unable to have a baby, have a child if they desire, such as single women, infertile women and men, and same-sex couples. Those who are unable to have a child without the assistance from medical professionals will most likely resort to IVF if they are determined to have their own children. (La Jolla, "Why Choose IVF?")...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Does Censorship Reveal Society's Lack of Confidence in Itself

Jake_the_Snake

Censorship Reveals Society's Lack of Confidence in Itself because of multiple reasons. When the government censors media and TV, they do it because they are not confident about their own people. They are not confident that riots will start, protests will happen, and that people might even lose their lives. The government is controlling our lives this way. We have the right to look at anything we want, but it is our decision whether we want to view it or not. We make the decision, not the governm...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Does the Christian God exist

Ariesz
Jonan4tor

Round 1-Acceptance, Round 2-Cases, Round 3-Rebuttals, Round 4-Defense I will be arguing that God does not exist, while my opponent proves otherwise....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Free College Tuition

experiment626
Libertarian_Jacquelyn

"Middle-class [students] are dropping out of college at higher rates than ever before. So helping middle-class kids " is not a bad thing." says Sara Goldrick-Rab, a University of Wisconsin professor, In an article in the Star Tribune called Who Benefits the most from "free" college tuition? http://www.startribune.com/who-benefits-the-most-from-free-college-tuition/290145521/ Maura Lerner Star Tribune, January 29, 2015 at 9:31 AM. Web. February 8,2016 at 5:12 PM. It is because I agree wi...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

All drugs should be Legalized

Badplum25
kennykenkenken

Alright, in this debate whoever chooses to combat my belief will need to believe that not all drugs should be legalized and Id prefer someone who strongly thinks that the current drug policy's are fair. No personal attacks are allowed and you can only attack my position in this debate. For example you cannot call me a "drug addict" since this is not an attack on my stance in the argument. This is my first debate on the website so...hopefully I do well. I've set the maximum argument size to 6000....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Pc gaming is better than console gaming

Xcitez
kennykenkenken

I believe that gaming on a pc is much better than gaming on a console,if you think console gaming is better accept my request in the first round and in the second we shall start...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Legislative override of SCOTUS

BenD

Our Supreme Court has become arrogant and lawless. It mangles the Constitution; it upsets the federal balance of power; it tramples the will of the states and the voice of the people. Its unelected, unaccountable justices use their power to take over school systems and prisons; to seize private property without compensation; to confer due process rights on foreign enemy combatants; and to protect pornography and flag-burning while limiting political speech, to name just a few of its offenses...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

U.S. Should cut off aid to the middle east

BenD
Outnproud

ake a look at your checkbook. Do you write checks to pay the mortgage for the neighbor who threatens to shoot your dog? Do you pay utility bills for the man down the street who yells obscenities at you when you drive by his house? Will you write a SECOND check to cover groceries for the neighbor who spent your FIRST check on spray paint to vandalize your best friend"s garage? The State Department"s Agency for International Development writes those kinds of checks all the time. With YOUR money...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Minutes Ago

Cats or Dogs?

42lifeuniverseverything
BenD

Alright so I say Cats are better. Several reasons why in no particular order. Only one argument from each because this debate is so simplistic it doesn't deserve a second round muwhahahaha.First, Cats are dumb animals that are so cute.Second, Cats are very stubborn.Third, Hitler owned a dog. Don't believe me? Look at WIKIPEDIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondi Fourth, Stalin bred dogs. For...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago