Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Euthanasia YES

highway2hell
Mannahfromheaven

People have a choice to to decide when to die. It's my body so I can decide what to do with it. I should not be prevented from killing myself when I am suffering. I would rather die gracefully than to wither away in front of my loved ones....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 55 Minutes Ago

The User Known As "Bluesteel" is a girl

Zaradi
Arcanas

This is clearly the most pressing issue on the site as of this moment, so a debate about it is clearly in order.Resolved: The DDO user known as Bluesteel is a girlDefinitions since this is going to become necessary:DDO - Debate.org, the website we're using right nowBluesteel - http://www.debate.org/bluesteel/girl - of female gender or identifying with the female...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Are Year Round Schools Good or Bad

mikilove
ThatLezChick

Which One Should I choose?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Odin is superior to Yahweh

Buckethead31594
Dryykon

Greetings! I have been absent form this community for a long time, so I figured I would drop in for a visit. I have been studying pagan beliefs for a few months now, and have critically analyzed the qualities of Odin against the popular deity known as YHWH (Yahweh). In my research, I have come to the conclusion that Odin is, in fact, a superior deity to Yahweh. Both in a historical and religious sense. I will, of course, elaborate later. Let me begin by saying that I am a pagan (specifically...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 22 Minutes Ago

Fairy type is the best Pokemon type

Tminusfour20
Himans45

I will be arguing why Fairy type is the best of all Pokémon types. My opponent can argue for any other Pokémon type he wishes....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 46 Minutes Ago

Which is better Microsoft(Yes) or Sony(No)

Debater4561
zachburnz

Few of my friends say Microsoft is better and Then another few friends say Sonys is better. So I can't decide to get a Xbox One or a Playstation 4. So plz vote...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

What is the best console game ever made?

zachburnz
RXR

In my personal opinion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim still holds the title. With the open world and story line, there are many different ways and styles to playing the game. There is no game better, and if you say Call Of Duty games are better, you clearly have not played Skyrim. COD get old fast, and same with many other games. Skyrim is a game that can be played for 48 hours, and you still won't have seen everything. The story lines in most combat games are much to short, but Skyrim is the exce...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

cause+(and)effect=(is)logic

vi_spex
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

there is no logic in fantasy logic is absolute, i know you cant read these words on the screen with your eyes closed a blind mans reality is not of colours and light if you have a bear skin, you have a dead bear, and if you have a bear skin, i know it comes from a bear...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Dankruptcy

DIngusable
robertdringus1234

Dankruptcy is the worst thing to happen to America since George W. Bush....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Superman vs Captain America

robertdringus1234
republicanhero

Superman would totally reck captain america, supermans freakin invincible except for one thing, captain america is just a freaking little communist....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago