Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Nickelback, does the band deserve the backlash it receives?

rzentmayer

This is completely for fun, as a fan of Nickelback I'll be arguing that they don't deserve the backlash. I'll further my arguemnt after someone accepts....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Resolved: Universities in the US ought not restrict any constitutionally protected speech

rzentmayer

I am a student participating in Lincoln-Douglas debate and would like to bring my resolution here in order to better my case. I'd like to structure this like a common LD debate in which morality is of the utmost value and more important than other factors such has practicality or efficiency. To write an LD cases values, definitions, value criterion, and moral frameworks are used. If you need clarification for the format of this debate I'd be happy to respond in the comments. Remember, this is ju...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

I am a prophet of God

Sidex
Aztec_hebrew

God has given me insight to what humanity is. I claim I know the love better than any man alive, so come non believers and rebuke me. I am a Christian and I will use the christ word to ruin all who oppose. Come and bring it. This is my proof that I know God's love. The Objectivity of Morality: What is right and wrong is what one should or should not do. "The sole meaning of life is serving Humanity." -Leo Tolstoy It is right to follow the sole meaning of life. The only way to serve Humani...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should People be Punished for Burning the American Flag?

Kannon
313233qwe123

Donald Trump (our future president) is trying to pass the law: People should be punished for burning the American flag. Although I did not support Mr. Trump in the election I thought that this would be a great law to pass....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The husband betrays the wife

jonahofdeath
PowerPikachu21

A couple decided to commit suicide after a horrible life. They decided to jump off a building. When they got to the top, they both counted to three. The wife jumped, but the husband stayed. The husband watched the wife drop for about 8 seconds and then saw a parachute open. Who betrayed who?I believe that the husband betrayed his wife more than his wife betrayed him.Basically, the husband has betrayed the wife.I will argue my case, after this...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

is smoking healthy?

frankfurter50
Krookednook

smoking is a filthy habit that obliterates your lungs. it can also lead to ulcers and cataracts, as well as making you insane with addiction. cigarettes are filthy, nasty strips of death....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Please give me assistance

Sidex
PowerPikachu21

This is an argument proposing that if you believe the words I speak are true then I wish for your assistance. Just as the church or government needs resources, so do I. I didn't want to ask this because all I will hear is"so his true colors come out." Anyone is free to prove me wrong, but if you speak against it without doing so then I will eviscerate you for your ignorance. I say that it is a coward who accuses without substance. Do not be foolish enough to try me you hypocrites! I'll take wh...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

AOW Debate (Shattered World, Game II)

Name1

This is a war debate. I was playing another one, but the other person forfeited and the system never updates so I created this one. I will be playing again as the People's Republic of Southern China. These are the rules: 1. If you take this debate, tell the name of your country, and tell the numbers of your armed forces for things like vehicles (aircraft, ships, tanks, armored cars), men, missiles, and hackers (Yes, certain countries have the ability to do cyberwarfare). You can not play a...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should we do a 9/11 on the space needle

vgggggggggg
AlphaFSPG107

9/11 is my favorite holiday...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should china be bombed?

vgggggggggg
313233qwe123

What do you think...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago