Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Who are better Koreans or Greeks

ivision999

Koreans are superior...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Minutes Ago

The Bible is Not an Authoritative Document

Amarandum

I challenge you to debate me on the topic of Biblical inerrancy. I hold that the Bible is vastly self-contradictory and filled with obvious mythology. I was a young-earth creationist for more than a decade before rejecting Christianity wholesale. I hope to draw you to the same conclusion. This debate will be about the Bible ONLY; not the existence of a deity. R1 - Acceptance Only R2 - Opening Arguments R3 - Question Round. R4 - Answer Round. R5 - Closing Arguments...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 32 Minutes Ago

Mass Deportation Policies undermine American Labor

SPF

Alright well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, this seems like a rather timely issue for us to discuss. The first round wil not be part of the debate persay, but it will be the time when I'll define the resolution and provide a standard for judging today's debate. I hope that my opponent will consider my definitions and standard fair, if so, Con can accept my said definitions and standards. If not, then Con is certainly free to explain why the definition/standard isn't fair...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 36 Minutes Ago

Are Pitbulls always aggresive and do they have to be ignored for their violent pass?

jdebate.org

I am on the side that Pit bulls should not be ignored for their violent pass and that they are not always aggressive. They should not be blamed for their pass acts and that they can be loving creatures....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should the age of minority/majority be abolished?

steveplaysguiola
Godridden95

Age is just a number. This is a true statement. To group PEOPLE based on any external characteristic such as age, is by definition, discrimination. It is the standard philosophy of America to not discriminate. This philosophy has been adapted to adhere to the voices of citizens throughout the course of history. First it was all men. Then all adults, with a few exceptions. I suggest that the criteria now be humanity itself. All people, regardless of any external or uncontrollable characteristics,...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 53 Minutes Ago

Cats or Dogs

Critics360

Dogs are better even though they need more attention they are loyal and love you no matter...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent
King-La-Ding

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q. Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO,...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

e.c. segar's popeye comic strips are better than max fleischer's popeye cartoons: part two

frankfurter50

e.c. segar's popeye comic strips are the REAL popeye. they show the one eyed spinach eater in all his glory. the cartoons by max fleischer, however, are weak and stupid. in these, popeye does nothing except beat up bluto. in the comic strips, popeye has a wide variety of opponents, including toar, jabbo, the sea hag, jack snork, mr. chizzleflint, clint gore, lem kronch, and general bunzo, as well as an assortment of nameless brutes who pop up for no reason. this is a wide variety of villia...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should there be free college

ProundDemocrat
Hawkecrail

I think there should be free college In our country right now the US is in debt, and free college can fix this. For the first 2 or 3 years the cost of the college will come out of the rich's taxes. More people would be educated which then would create more jobs, more jobs equals more employment. If there are more people with more money then our debt goes away....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should schools allow phones

cosmo218221
Hawkecrail

Phones should be allowed in school in case of a emergancy...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago