Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

There are not enough positive role models in today's society

ShizaF

In today's society, whenever we turn on the TV and sit down with our kids, there are at least four channels we have to skip and ignore. The first channel might include a reality show that is very open about drinking around the house. The second channel might be a movie about people in an urban city, snorting and exchanging drugs. The next channel could be 'new' series, Dating Naked. So in the matter of the five minutes you took to change the channel, your kids would have had time to look at dr...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Minutes Ago

Should women in Saudi Arabia drive?

slmn

i think its ok for a woman to drive. what do u think?...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Minutes Ago

Jesus had Socialist Views

Risen

First round is acceptance :). Please include sources with your arguments, thank you!...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

God cannot be scientifically/philosophically proven nor disproven

Truth_seeker

I will argue that the Christian God at least or any religious God cannot be proven by human beings. use the ontological, cosmological, moral, etc. Philosophical arguments, they all won't prove definitely God's existence. A specific religious God is simply affirmed from the start as a personal being. first round acceptance...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

The playing of video games has done more harm than good to society.

Massive0
pastaboyjrargues

My argument is that the playing of video games has had deterimental effects to society. To my opponent, and others who will following this debate, I would like you to know that I am not saying that gaming has had no positive effects but I am saying the positive effects it has had are outweighed by the negatives. I look forward to an entertaining and captivating debate as this will be my debut on this site....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Gmos are dangerous and could result in human extinction

Thecannon
Apollo353

First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Are technological advancement doing more harm than good, and causing society to move backwards

Sanaa
Jingle_Bombs

Tenological advancements have triggered many positive progressions in today's society. From the developments of many vaccines and suplements in health care, to the prevention and solving of crimes through DNA testing, security cameras and much more. Without these technological advancements we wouldn't be able to live in this civilized democratic society....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Was Muhammad Guilty of Ethnically Cleansing Jews and Jew Hatred?

DavidMGold

This debate is on whether the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, committed ethnic cleansing against the three Jewish tribes of Arabia. Also at issue in this debate is the open incitement of the most vile forms of Jew hatred within the words and deeds of Muhammad as well as verses from the Qu'ran with corroborating evidence in the Hadiths. At issue will be the following: 1) The three Jewish tribes living in Medina were hospitable to Muhammad and his followers allowing them to move to Medina. 2) M...

Challenge Period
9 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Resolved: We must remove paramilitary tatics/military weapons from U.S. police forces

moneystacker
AbandonedSpring

I belive we should remove military weapons from the U.S. for the following reasons 1. tactics were originally made by President Reagan to combat drug problems which were way more severe and violent when this was implemented 2. deaths from raids/people regret these police 3.free equipment so no hesitation to use 4.not trained to use equipment 5.Unnecessary equipment ready to use for unnecessary situations 6.Small towns not asking for equipment for the right reasons. These are my...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 46 Minutes Ago

Which pug is better

whitesworstnightmare
mightbenihilism

l take a pug like you and a black pug! which one is better?? Hahahahahah! Haa? Liceinfestedhilsm whats you debate on this argument! BOK BOK BOK hahahahah! The destroyer of mightbeerlihilsm is here. Hahahahah!!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago