Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

there should be universal background checks on gun sales

dairygirl4u2c

about forty percent of gun sales currently do not involve background checks. that means there's plenty of head way to be made here. true, some will just get guns illegally. but not ALL of them will. this is common sense. to say otherwise is like saying we shouldn't have crime laws cause some crime will occur. not everyone who is denied is a black hoodie who will stop at nothing to get a gun....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

i will get the fewest points in this debate

dairygirl4u2c

i will get the fewest votes in this debate.when the poll shows that i got the fewest votes.... my affirmation will be affirmed. that means that i really won this debate even if i got the fewest votes.when mostpeopleare voting against me, that could only mean that the voter participating in voting against me, is contradicting himself. that is, i will have won the debate so how can you be voting agaisnt me?so is the only way to ensure that you are in the right as a voter, is to vote "pro"?votewise...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Felons should have voting rights in the modern U.S.

kasmic

R: Felons should have voting rights in the modern U.S. Clarification/Cont...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

food stamps should be provided by the government

dairygirl4u2c
bballcrook21

access to food is a basic right, as long as the person isn't just lazy. please start round 1 with arguments...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

the USA should have universal background checks on gun sales

dairygirl4u2c

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is Gay Marriage right or wrong?

Bunny2015
clarence_pendleton

Gay marriage is wrong. Simple as that. Regardless of man, religion, or politics. I'm not on the matter of whether or not it should be legal. If it's legal for them to get married than let it be so. After all, religion is separated from the state. Parties do what they can to gain the best support from both the minority and the majority. However, just because it is legal does not make it right. Once again, this isn't an issue on should it be legal, or should it be okay, but an issue on acceptance...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

Did God create the universe in seven days?

clarence_pendleton
marymac150

God did not create the world, or the heavens and earth for that matter, in seven days. this is my view and i stand by it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

(I'm bored) Anthem debate.

greatkitteh
triangle.128k

Rules:1. No kritiks, Trolls, Etc.2. Do not post the same anthem twice.3. You may post in round 5. 4. Don't noobsnipe me. Please.5. All anthems must be exisiting currently. For example, the USSR anthem is banned.Format: Starting in round 1,You post a link to your anthem. There is no rebuttals, You Do this for 4 Rounds. There akso is not any acceptance round.https://...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

A Perfect Utopia is Possible

rafalaf
marymac150

Round1 - Layout Round2 - presentation of points Round3 - rebutalls Round4 - counter rebutalls Rules... - My opponent is not permitted to the final round. - No trolling - No profanity - Only constructive criticism Definitions... - Perfect = having no mistakes or flaws. - Utopia = a place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions. - Possible = being within the limits of ability, capacity, or realization. Citations... - http://www.merriam-...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Team AOW , WMD North Korea and WMD China vs WMD Ukraine and WMD America.

greatkitteh

This is a AOW team WMD debate between WMD North Korea And WMD China VS WMD America and WMD Ukraine. (Separatists not removed, I may use them) Tejeretics is my partner and controls China, while I control North Korea.This debate will be accepted only in Wensday.

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago