Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Edward Norton was a better Hulk than Eric Bana

LatinaGirl8894

Round 1 is acceptance Round 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals Round 4 is rebuttals and conclusion...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 37 Minutes Ago

Islamic State is good.

Thelord444
18Karl

First of all:I do not accept main sources as proof, when you prove something it must be in pics or videos only and not links from BBC, CNN, etc..., i will also do the same and will prove myself in pics to make it fair.Now time to get this going.I am sick and tired of the lies and the tons of bullsh*t that has been going on it for days by people who don't even know what IS probably is these days, i will be clearing its name today of the many false...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is spanking a child, child abuse?

TheBestMango
AnyUsername

No spanking a child is not abuse, it is considered a proved form of discipline. Spanking shouldn't be the first choice when it comes to a child, other more calm and nice methods should be used first, but there comes a point when if a child consistently repeats an action that dangers himself or others or breaks any rules set in the household, school yard, or public should be "spanked" appropriately. Using this method to reduce defiance isn't taking away any freedom of the ch...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Chica is better than Bonnie in Five Nights at Freddy's

IAmAWalrus

I will prove my position that Chica, one of the main antagonists from the Five Nights at Freddy's game series, is better than Bonnie, another antagonist.Rules:First round only for acceptance.No Plagaurism, unless to prove a point or to make a reference or citation.Take debate seriously; No trolling.Failure to follow these rules will result in a 7 point forfeiture.

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

6*0(6), so 6 sodas multiplied by 0 is 6, because the equation doesn't happen

MattDoesGML
vi_spex

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! I am here to debate vi_spex on one of the hardest debates to find a conclusion to (Because the opponent did not learn math during the days he attended school): Is 6 x 0 = 6? Hopefully, this debate will be mighty funny entertaining.I definitely wish that I am not debating a baby.Rules

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Drugs Should Stay Illegal

MrMakie
Conservative101

Drugs are bad....... M'kay. First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 46 Minutes Ago

The Bible Condones the Slavery Practiced in the South

WillRiley
ingrambros

First round is acceptance. This will be specifically about slavery in the antebellum American South. Other forms of slavery are off topic. I hope this can be a productive and civil debate. Thank you....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 45 Minutes Ago

Common Core

SuckMyDuck
gomergcc

Common Core lacks any sort of logic in its methods. Several examples can be seen through a simple Google search displaying the inept ability of the questions that are given that align with the standards of common core to convey the purpose of the question. As a result, it is unclear to the students that are subjected to these questions as to what they should convey in their answer and, as a further result, nothing is gained from the question educationally. Furthermore, Common Core seems to be ai...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

racism=to believe that i am better then others

vi_spex
GDNE

to end all racism=i freely choose to accept that everyone is equal, 1 is 1...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

only personal physical experience of now is real

vi_spex
gomergcc

my personal physical experience of now is everything, and anywhere beyond that is the reflection of nothing...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Minutes Ago