Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

everyone has the freedom to choose his field of study at university. (No matter what's his average a

Amel-Hachemi

1 everyone has the right to take the decision ; i.e every adulte can take his own decision to study in university 2 due to his skills ; if he is better in English he should study in English language not French Language 3 everyone want to achieve their dreams ex some one want to be an English teacher...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 26 Minutes Ago

Suscrib two Scarce

VeganBeefBurrito

bestest of daddies SCARCE...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should Kids be hunting at 12 years old?

Covington1x5
iwhit29

The age limit for kids to hunt big game should be raised. This is because if kids hunt at the age of 12 they have to be supervised (which can be a good bonding time) but it can still be a choice for parents. It also means that the kids should be able to hunt on their own. If kids cannot learn to be self sufficient then they will start bad habits. . (1) http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,140578,00.html...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

am i original god or original son of god before the beginning of anything

iamgodsonilovemygod
Mharman

My earwax shines and i just shooted my video and uploaded on youtube Video 1 without Music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAn9XZQyiA8 Must Watch Video 2 with Music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqjG2jOtN8 Now what do you think and believe ? am i original god or original son of god or just human ? I want to know my status and identity from believers who can identify me whether i am real or fake so my status and identity not changed by some spirit mind or any gods later or be...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 46 Minutes Ago

fight club is the best movie ever made.

el13smith
Sidex

I believe that Fight Club (1999, David Fincher) is the best film ever created, and perhaps the best that will ever exist -- but this debate will be purely based on the fact that Pro (myself) is arguing that FC is the "best" movie. I will be using several arguments, some based purely on the wording of my argument or my opponent's. Con must prove in at least one way that a) FC is NOT the best b) another movie is better. "Best", in this debate, is being used to say that FC is simply the best qualif...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Are humans to blame for certain animal extinctions?

straightup.gong

Humans are definitely to blame for animal extinctions. We kill animals for our own personal gain. We destroy their habitats for our own personal gain. We kill them if and when they're inconvenient to us....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Trump is a dumb*ss

Sidex
Pierce_Presley

I wish to say objectively that President Donald J. Trump is a dumb*ss. In order to do this, I wish to make a subjective argument with objective terminology. Dumb*ss - A fool Fool - A person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person. Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fool Rules of Debate: First round - Acceptance Second Round - Argue to why/why not Third Round - Counter opponents logic or argument/ type conclusions This will be an opinionated debate. I do...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

is Donald trump the right choice

pickleoverlord
lillymolly99

donald trump is always saying make america great again, but he is trying to deport people that barley broke the law and i believe that is not fair...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

was Donald trump the right choice

pickleoverlord
JarJarBinksIsASithLord

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

was Donald trump the right choice

pickleoverlord

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago