Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

future exist, and future is always false as by definition future is ahead of now

vi_spex

the future and past is information, and my imagination only happens now matter being real, the only distance that MATTERS is what's reachable by my physical body, not by my imagination future=false(belief) now=true(know) past=truth(knowledge)...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Minutes Ago

Tacos vs. Burritos

DomriRade4444
AlwaysRight12345

First Round Acceptance. I am for Burritos. No forfeits. Good luck....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Minutes Ago

Pokemon Trainer Rap Battle

yomama12

First round acceptance. Basically, you're your trainer in the Pokemon x/y or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. You have to include at least something about all 6 of the Pokemon in your party. This will be fun!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Rap Battle : The Rap God Series

Mikal

Con stars in round 1 and passes in the last round to even out the rounds. This is the Rap God Series, where each round will not be a typical battle but have an element to it. Round 1 : Pokemon Use Pokemon to Diss your adversary Round 2 : Anime Use anime shows and characters to diss your adversary Round 3 : Music Use songs, artists, etc to diss your adversary Round 4 : TV series (non anime) Use TV Shows that are not anime to diss your adversary __________...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Money over bi**es

Wylted

Sow interest in comments...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Black separatism

Wylted

White people suck and we shouldn't have to deal with them. Show interest for debate in the comments....

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Hip-hop and Rap music are not the same. Unconscious mainstream rappers are astroturfers

mentalist

Rap is something you do - Hip-hop is something you live - KRS-One Shared Bop Opponent will have to prove that hip-hop and rap are the same. Furthermore, they must prove that unconscious mainstream rappers are not part of a larger agenda designed by external antagonist forces to foster stereotypes of hip-hop culture and contaminate the communities that the culture represents....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Jews have intentionally attacked our freedom

Wylted

By jews I mean The nation of Israel and by freedom I mean liberty and by liberty I mean the U.S.S. Liberty. Will edit this later. Use comments to show interest....

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Watch silent scream. Abortion is morally wrong.

Dilara

Watch the 28 minute documentary "silent scream" from 1984. The film is about abortion. It is hosted by Bernard Nathanson, founder of NARAL and a former abortion doctor. He became pro life. The film has graphic parts but it is overall very meaningful. It's only half an hour. Wether you believe abortion should be legal or illegal it is morally wrong....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Which is better the Age of empires(Pro) or Stronghold(Con) series?

volcan

Round one: AcceptanceRound two and three: agruementsRound four: rebuttalThe Age of Empires series is better that stronghold. ...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago