Health Debates

 
Sort By:
Showing: 71 - 80

On balance, gender is more nature than nurture.

SolonKR
MisterMittens

Pro will argue that gender is primarily biological. Con will argue that gender is primarily determined by society. The BOP is shared. The structure is as follows: 1st round- Acceptance Only 2nd round- Opening Arguments 3rd round- Rebuttals 4th round- Rebuttals + Conclusion. No New Arguments...

Post Voting Period
40 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

We should help those who want to commit suicide

smile4chaz
SnaxAttack

I think that everyone should be given a choice, especially when it comes to their death. Suicide should be more socially accepted and we should help those who want to commit suicide so they can end their lives in a safe and mannered way (or however they wish if otherwise). This concept is similar to euthanasia, but I don't believe that a person needs to be suffering physically to be allowed to end their life. People should be allowed a good death....

Post Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Which soda is better Mt.Dew or coke? I feel that Mt.Dew is

Callie226
ajisthetruth

I feel you get way better taste and flavors with Mt.Dew then what you do with coke i believe coke taste gross and Mt.Dew doesn't...

Post Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Abortion

Glitter2998
Forever23

Abortion is MURDER!...

Post Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Premarital Sex

Briannj17
SachinG99

Pro has to prove why premarital sex is right while I prove the opposite. Definitions. Premarital: occurring or existing before marriage https://www.google.ca... Sex: (chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse. https://www.google.ca... Round Structure: R1 Make your arguments. R2 Arguments/Rebuttals R3 Closing Remarks. You can address previous arguments, but don't offer new ones....

Post Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should abortion be made illegal?

Cathers_PUFF
MegaAfroMan

Abortion violates the constitution, the constitution clearly states that murder is illegal in every way. When you abort a child you are murdering it before that child can experience life. The constitution also states that there should be no cruel and unusual punishment. You are cruelly punishing this baby for crimes it never committed. Also, when you abort a child you could be taking away the country's potential. Now what I mean by that is simply this, every kid has the potential or a dream to b...

Post Voting Period
19 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Low Mental Health Is One Of The Main Reason For Shootings, Not Any Media

Richardsonalj
Mikal

Structure - (1) Acceptance (2) Beginning arguments + definitions + links for evidence on arguments points posted on this debate (optional) (3) Main arguments + definitions (optional) + links for evidence on arguments points posted on this debate (optional) (4) Ending arguments (important! No new definitions and new argument points are to be made in the last round, say something in a previous round or remain silent) Reasoning for debate: I am tired of hearing people claiming that media,...

Post Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Fat Shaming Women is Okay

mostlogical
TripDebates

I am not a fat shamer. I have created this debate because I seek someone to challenge my view, that it is acceptable to fat shame women. I am aware that most people do not approve of fat shaming, however my opponent must show why it is not okay to fat shame womenStructure:R1 = Acceptance/position only! R2 - R4 = Arguments and counter argumentsR5 = Conclusion...

Post Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should we ban GMOs?

lewis25
RNG_REKT

GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organsim. GMO can be a solution for the food issues. However, the main problem of the food issues are the gap between the rich and poor. Developed nations get 60% of world grains. On the other hand, developing nations get the other 40% of world grains. Thus, the real solution for the food issue is world peace and reducing the gap between the rich and poor. Now I will introduce the rules for my unknown opponent. Rules Round 1 -Rebuttal+Opening stat...

Post Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Premarital Sex

Briannj17
Marksworth

This is a retaliatory debate. http://www.debate.org/debates/Is-Glitter-Truly-An-Imbecile/1/ Pro has to prove why premarital sex is right while I prove the opposite. Definitions. Premarital: occurring or existing before marriage https://www.google.ca/search?q=premarital+definition&oq=premarital+definition&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4327j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 Sex: (chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse. https://www.google....

Post Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago