Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Sennheiser and bose are far better than beats

Velannal
Steve_wonder

Sennheiser is a german audio tech company thats been around since the end of WWII. They make high quality products, ranging from audiometry, to high end, to gaming. they make 5 times better stuff than beats for the same price....

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The White Race is superior to the Black Race.

Nationalsocialist1488
Kove_Ducote

I am willing to debate on this topic....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Loving yourself makes you gay.

ivanschneider1985
skyward592

I can understand if people want you to respect yourself, but loving yourself is the most homosexual thing to do....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bananas

TheNatundi
WorstLife

Bananas....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do rocks live in socks when they feel like balloons?

TheNatundi
WorstLife

Duh, rocks love socks, so of course they would live in them. Especially if they feel like balloons. There's a poem that goes like this: There once was a rock that lived in a sock that liked to talk with a lock. And along came a man who scraped it with a piece of chalk. Then the man threw it into a toilet that was very well lit Then along came a cloak that loved the word soak who whisked the rock away to Chesapeake Bay The rock landed on a clam that liked to go bam on to...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Being wrong makes you stupid

ivanschneider1985
me020603

Being wrong makes you an idiot. It is better to be right all the time, because that's where all the knowledge and wisdom lie....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

When people say "you don't give yourself enough credit", they are all lying.

ivanschneider1985
Forever23

People always lie when they claim that others underestimate themselves. They lie just to be nice and not hurt the others' feelings....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Religion shouldn't be taken out of/banned from schools

ghostdance11
FaustThe21st

Religious education should not be taken out of schools., although there does need to be a separation of church and state, students need to be exposed to many different types of cultures and beliefs systems, even if they do not believe the same things. My school has a moment of silence in the morning for those who wish to pray, and I take advantage of it every day. I love learning about other religions, even though I am strong in my own beliefs. I do not believe that it offends me or others by do...

26 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Homosexuality is a Choice

Bishop1889
gdirulez

The first round will be acceptance and presentation of your arguments. Stray away from rebuttals until the second and third rounds, first establish your thesis and position, then refute your opponent. Make sure to cite your sources. Arguments and Position: 1. Several scientific studies in the Unites States and Europe, such as UCLA's study on identical twin brother, spearheaded by scientists from the David Geffen School of Medicine discovered that methylation, a form of DNA modification,...

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

THW end the War on Drugs

tejretics
Hayd

Full resolution: This house would end the War on Drugs. This is going to be a live debate, between Hayd and me. We'll post the video here. Hayd should not accept this debate until the video is uploaded on YouTube. Format: Tejretics (Pro) Hayd (Con) 8 min. Pro's 1st Constructive 2 min. Prep time 8 min. Con's 1st Constructive/rebuttal 2 min. Prep time 7 min. Pro's 2nd Constructive/rebuttal 2 min. Prep time 7 min. Con's 2nd Constructive/rebuttal 2 min. Prep time 5 min. Pro's...

30 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago