Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Literally everything is better with extra cheese

Masdebating69
asta

anything, try me...

7 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Taco bell should have the cheese sauce dispenser outside the kitchen and available to the public

Masdebating69
asta

This is blasphemy...

8 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

All users should have the right to vote without completing three debates

Masdebating69
pali1

I just wanted to vote on topics I find concerning, this seems to be a stretch seeing as if every argument isn't posted the round is forfeited and doesn't count as a debate....

8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Global Warming is Real

factandevidence1234
AKMath

Con may start....

8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Only "fools" do not believe in God.

lilrose
asta

The word "fool" occurs in the Bible. The Hebrew word for fool is "nābāl" meaning "stupid; wicked". The Greek word "aphone" is similar, but adds the idea of someone who is "mindless, egotistic, (practically) rash, or unbelieving and unwise". Psalms14:1,2-"The fool says in his heart,"There is no God."They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;there is no one who does good.The Lord looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God." Proverbs...

31 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Governments are inherently immoral and illegitimate

Voly
Nartnod7875

The argument is in the title, but I will elaborate:Throughout the debate, it is important to focus on the definition of government, not just its actions. Here is how I define the concept of government:A rightful ruling class. Of course this is an oxymoron, because no one (or any group of people) has the right to rule, or control, another's life, which is why I believe governments are illegitimate. They don't have the...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

god has no moral compass

backwardseden
malus_pudor

1. God Created everything (Prov 26:10, Col 1:16) including evil. Isa 45:7, Amos 3:6, Lam 3:38 2. God is unquestionably just and righteous in all of his works Duet 32:4, Dan 9:14 3. God should be feared because he can send you to hell Matt 10:28, Luke 12:5, Heb 10:31 4. God causes blindness, deafness and dumbness Ex 4:11 5. God causes suffering so that his great works can be demonstrated John 9:1-9, 11:4, Isa 30:20, Ezek 38:16 6. God Kills Deut 32:29, 1 Sam 2:6 7. God causes rain, tempest,...

50 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Humans Are Animals

ArguingPerson123
Darkshadow1811

I believe it is a fact that humans are animals. Most people would agree on this, but some deny it for whatever reason. First, lots of behaviors and traits we consider unique to humans are not actually as special as we think. Some may claim we are not animals because animals run on instinct. However, although that is true, we too run on instinct, just rely less on it because we are more intelligent than most other species. For example, your fight/flight response is pure instinct. Your certain urg...

10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

It is politically incorrect for a Jew to play Monopoly

Father_Crowfield
asta

I believe it is politically incorrect for a person of Jewish faith to engage in a session of the popular board game Monopoly. I believe the Jews have had enough of hearing about Sir Rothschild, and to avoid offending or stereotyping themselves, they should be barred from playing Monopoly, or, with that matter, any game involving banking and money. I am arguing this because I keep losing to the Rabbi across the street and I want a way to troll him, rather it is because I fear if the Jews keep on...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

DebateIsland.com VS Debate.org?

TrumpSupporter
YeshuaBought

DebateIsland.com (https://www.debateisland.com) is a new online Debate website which has 4 Debating formats including Casual Debating, "Persuade Me" Debating, Formalish Debating, and Formal Debating. DebateIsland recently released Tournaments (https://www.debateisland.com/tournaments) functionality. Tournaments consist of 8 participants that compete for a prize. DebateIsland.com has 3 new voting formats for Formalish and Formal Debates. Casual, Moderate, and Formal voting formats can be se...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago