Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

communism doesnt work

Sphynx111222
benko12345678

Let me start by saying that i know a lot about communism.I read a lot of books and watched a lot of movies about it.I want to say that communism doesnt work because when you put something into everyone's property, they abuse it and they will get too big pays even though they dont deserve it! Im extremely smart and good at debating and i cant wait to hear my enemy....

18 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Love is Overrated.

CharlesLewis
Sugafoote

First round is for acceptance....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Porn is not for ten and under boys..

Sugafoote
CharlesLewis

First round is for acceptance....

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Make up is not for ten and under girls.

CharlesLewis
Sugafoote

This round is for acceptance....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

tic tac toe

Katness
chewster911

Lets play --- -X- ---...

4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Parents should be fined if their children are unsuccessful at school

SarahJuraan
AlbertW

Parents should be fined if their children are unsuccessful because the fine could lead to more special classes that will help the students. As in school, education is #1 priority and it is just doing what it is right for the next generation, to educate. Education is important for anyone and it is just a bit pricey but a very effective way to help those who are in need (I had to make a new one)...

8 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

do you trust your goverment

dja107
TheTaxiDriver

do you trust your goverment or not...

4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Was Nelson Mandela a hero ?

TheTaxiDriver
Ariesx

Nelson Mandela is often seen as the Nobel Peace Prize winning inspiration to people for standing up against apartheid and spent many years in prison. Mandela used explosives/ bombs to blow up buildings before his sentencing and in modern times we would view that as terrorism because they were deliberate attacks. I understand he was fighting oppression but it wasn't exactly "peaceful." Take a look at the Dalai Lama and the other Buddhist monks in Tibet when China invaded. They believe it is bette...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

In terms of critical and audience acclaim, is The Godfather the greatest movie ever made ?

TheTaxiDriver
Gabe1e

Despite the godfather not being my favourite film of all time (it is one of them though) I have accumulated enough information from places such as Rottentomatoes, metacritic, IMDB and other critics reviews from the internet, magazines and other sources of media to come to a conclusion that Francis Ford Coppola's The Godfather is the highest rated movie of all time. Can anyone prove me wrong and give me a movie that is even more acclaimed and higher rated....

5 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Nuclearisation is better than this armament

Haristhegreat
TheTaxiDriver

Need both sides of this argument. If you are for nuclearization, why? If you are against nuclearisation, why? Would appreciate it if they are unique opinions - plz don't just say that they are "good" or that they just "are bad for the environment"....

3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago