Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Bill ideas?

3084122
AlexanderOc

This isn't really an augment but I have a homework assignment in social studies due tomorrow and I need help. I have to think of 3 bill ideas and they have to relate to me or something I care about. I have one and it's we should change Halloween to the last Friday in October. I might not use that. My teacher wants me to use something that relates to me, an example was a football player wanted all helmets to be made safer and it will reduce concussions. I am a 13 year old girl who dances any idea...

3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

abortion

F2020
21rstudent

Sometimes life can be really harsh on us. There are times when abortion may appear as the only option for the betterment. Although a mother may have a hard time opting for this option, she may eventually consider this soul-killing decision, keeping in mind all the pros and cons of this decision. A women should be allowed to make the decision of choosing abortion or not. i f a women is raped and becomes pregnant she should not be forced to keep a baby that would become the embodiment of a trag...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Randomness Debate

DomriRade4444
z1

You have to make the most random sentence you can with any six words. It must make grammatical sense. Yeah, I know this is really strange, but it's kind of fun. My sentence- Burrito murdered Rubber flamingo's left crayon....

3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

do you think antonio is an alien?

nikorata2
lordx244

i believe antonio is an alien because he makes faces out of this world and he reacts to stimulus like a monster seen on videogames. Antonio is also one of the lucky few to have an unique face wich resembels aliens. He is very bad at sports but is naturally body built the only answer is he is an alien...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Christian rapper (me) vs. atheist rapper

Truth_seeker
ffchang

We will have an hour to battle. First Round Acceptance...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should there be surveillance cameras at schools?

Panch0
The-Voice-of-Truth

I personally think there shouldn't be surveillance because it invades on the privacy...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Tic Tac Toe

MCMinecraft269
lannan13

--- -x- ---...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Poop is healthy

MCMinecraft269
Gabe1e

Poop is full of bacteria and it is not healty....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The USA is Europe's greatest ally.

TheShatteredBeauty
z1

The USA is Europe's greatest ally, and it will continue to be their greatest ally for a very long period of time. I don't believe this because I'm a proud American, but because many of studies and even some presidents of European countries have said it themselves. For example, Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel has said "The United States of America is Germany's most important and powerful ally." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany%E2%80%93United_States_relations) Both Europe and the US h...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Contraception is a right.

SitaraMusica
pjh816

Contraception is a right. If a woman wants to prevent a pregnancy, she has that right. Women own their bodies....

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago