Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Classic is good than pop music.

goalex
AimeeGleek17

Hello. Anyone could deal with me. I will wait....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should religion be taught in primary schools?

AimeeGleek17
republicofdhar

Religion should be taught in primary schools as it makes children more open minded and better people as it makes them more diverse and more willing to accept more people rather then discriminate....

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Does expired milk come from expired cows?

Official-Migrating-Hacker
ExipredMilkExpiredCows

http://www.scientificamerican.com... Why does organic milk last so much longer than regular milk? Craig Baumrucker, professor of animal nutrition and physiology at Pennsylvania State University, pours out an answer: Jun 6, 2008 NIKHIL SWAMINATHAN If you"ve ever shopped for milk, you"ve no doubt noticed what our questioner has: While regular milk expires within about a week or sooner, organic milk lasts much longer"as long as a month. So what is it about organic milk that makes it sta...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should I switch back to iPhone

lanejustin
ExipredMilkExpiredCows

I have been on Android for the past year. One of the main reasons I switched was that I liked the variety. However, another strong reason was my friends were playing Ingress. Now that Ingress is cross-platform I am trying to decide if I should go back. I am against going back for the following: I love my android phones and the customization they provide I do not like what I've seen about the new iPhones bending I do not want to conform....

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Tic Tac Toe

Narwhalicorn
morrisnj

This is just a quick little debate for the fun of it. It will be a standard Tic-Tac-Toe game. I will be X, my opponent will be O. I'll take the first move. _I_I_ _IXI_ _I_I_...

6 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Ninja are better than pirates

OlinB
Chrion

First of all, please do not use specific stories as part of your argument, we are looking at the cultural impact, as well how well they would fair in combat situations against each other. Let's keep it classy. First off, weapons. A katana, the main weapon of ninjas, have the range and slicing capacity to easily win against a sabre-wielding pirate. It also has the technical advantage over a broadsword or rapier; the broadsword is quite heavy and the hilt of a rapier can make it difficult to swi...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Schools Need to Serve Healthier Lunches

Debatequeen1
hamo94

One of the leading problems in society is obesity. Childhood obesity is becoming more popular, and one of the leading factors for this is school lunches. Many kids buy lunch at school. The lunches at school are not healthy at all. Most of the food is packaged an pre-made, and the food that is made at the school isn't healthy. For example, the pizza at school is full of grease and not made well. If obesity is such a huge problem, why are schools feeding kids such unhealthy food?...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Same Gender Marriage is Wrong

Debatequeen1
Levibe

I believe same gender marriage is wrong in all ways. First of all, it is unnatural. It is completely wrong and disgusts me that two people of the same gender can have those feelings for each other! I am ready to take on anyone who wishes to debate against me on this topic....

25 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Spongebob is the best show for children comedy(kids cartoons not adult ones)

rockcityboy
9spaceking

Its the best show because it has a high level of comedy. Sponge bob character designs are funny and also the plots are always new -way more decent comedy than any other shows -spongebob cracks u up everytime -its pretty good and is very succesful...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Mind Over Matter

Burls
Emilirose

Malice as a recourse is a greater temptation for females due to their hormonal triggers....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago