Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Da Bomb

Shadowblade40
Dragonblade

Da Bomb is on Da pope, Da Pope is on Da horse, Da horse is on Da goat, Da goat got sad and killed Da Pope. Da horse loved Da goat. And Da goat blew up Da Bomb........... How is Da Bomb????? And how did Da Goat blow up vith Da Bomb, and in vat vay....

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is god real

124275
Proving_a_Negative

In my opinion god is real because otherwise people would never bother thinking about it. If God wasn't real there would be no reason to belive in him because it wouldn't be beneficial. Also it's imposing to make life spontaneously despite the fact that many scientists think otherwise. For example, if you put an animal in a blender, all the molecules to make an animal are there but unless you use life to do it, it is impossible to create an animal from it. Think about it....

5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Can anyone give me a reason why smoking tobacco out of a water bong or pipe is worse than normal cig

Foolylekooly
Mister_Man

well i smoke tobacco out of a water pipe annnnd.... *I think the water filters more tar *It feels awesome, i get dizzy and get a very nice feeling... *I have puked doing this a couple of times tho :/ cheers, just worried bout my health...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Members of the US military are not heroes

TommyB12
Jonnykelly

First round is acceptance, Second round is for our base argument, round three is for rebuttal and and round four is for conclusion statements. My claim is that while people of good intent join the military, that those who serve in the military should not be regarded as heroes due to the nature of the military and the immorality of the actions of the military and its civilian leadership(politicians)....

7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Schools and government

marinasofo
Rose212

Some people argue that schools are made up to create nations and to keep the governments alive. Has school played this role indeed? If so, how?...

4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Debate.org is a good educational tool to use in middle school.

normivey
normivey2

Debate.org is an online tool that allows users to begin a debate, choose an opponent, argue for or against a thesis, and then receive feedback from an authentic audience of users from around the world. Middle school students would benefit from this tool because it promotes critical thinking....

4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Japan should shoulder total blame for the outbreak of Pacific War.

Alsy
kguofeng

Please remember to exercise respect, responsbility when you are expressing your opinions. Adopt the PEEL format when you are arguing. Use your real name when you are expressing your argument Remember your expository style when you are writing your argument....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Can you have morality without god?

AdvancedAtom
TommyB12

This is a debate to see if morality is able to exist without God, I am Pro, meaning it CAN exist without God. I decided to do this one a little differently, we are only going to make arguments and no counter arguments or rebuttals, the voters with decide if they make sense or not... Round 1 : acceptance of the request to debate and acceptance of the rules. Round 2 : The arguments. Remember no counter arguments and no rebuttals. Good Luck ! And I hope no bias from the voters....

10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gay marriage is a sin

Bunny_Butt
Mariodude34500

We all know that it is against God's will for two people of the same gender to get married, it says clear in the holy book the Bible that God wants people of different gender to get married and build a family. I personally do not understand why it should be legal for gay people since it is a sin just to be gay, they should be taught from a very young age that it is NOT okay to be gay or have gay preferences of any kind, children should know that they will end up in hell with eternal pain and suf...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

homosexual should not be allowed to adopt or raise any child!

janus777
Fagot

I am in the believe that it should be illegal for all gay couples to adopt or raising any child. I have known a gay couples who have adopted there "own" child, and I saw have it ruined there kid. When he started going to school people started bulling him because of his gay parents, and he"s been going though a hard time ever since. He does not have many friends and generally he is just having a hard time being social. But I can see why, one time one of the boys from his class where holding a bir...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago