Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

No more discrimination

slimbo27
Varrack

no more discrimination you got cops killing women getting beat ect...

3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Sci-Fi Vs Fantasy

Vcortes
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

I need to know what people think is better Sci-Fi or Fantasy....

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should the United States have stricter immigration laws.

Redbaron3297
tajshar2k

My main reason for why I believe the U.S should have stricter immigration laws is because we don't know who is coming into our country and some of them could be trying to harm our country....

6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

1+1 is not 2

LexTempus
AdithyaShark

1+1 is 2, people say. But it is not, no. I fell it is not, but you tell why....

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Atheism and Theism Are The Same

AdithyaShark
vi_spex

This is a challenge to @vi_spex.DefinitionsAtheism - lack of belief in God or godsTheism - belief in God ...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

A bicycle is faster than Bugatti Veyron

newknight48
ClashnBoom

A bicycle is still a bicycle if it is attached on the bottom of a boeing 777 and going 562 mph. Thus my argument has masterful amounts of logic and is basically unbeateable. In other words Bugatti's are slow pieces of european junk....

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Respect needs to be earned, it is not deserved.

estock
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

I have a base level of respect for all things, however, respect is something that needs to be earned, by being civil, polite, professional and so on. Respect is not just simply deserved....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Defenders are highly underrated in Soccer

gyaniwasp
Zarroette

People watch football because they want to see goals scored and excellent passes. Yet we are missing the point. Defenders are the one who prevent the game from becoming one sided, they are the ones who try to stop the opponent's offense from scoring. They are the back bone of the team. Seriously, how many defenders have won the Balon'Dor. Stating factually only three in the history of the world of football. Messi has one Four by himself whereas the three won by defenders were won by three diffe...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Watching Violence on TV is bad for you

anny588
Ragnar

Copycats Children tend to imitate actions they see. As the AACAP suggests, a child viewing a violent act on television can be tempted to imitate the violence they observe. Aggressiveness tends to increase in children who watch a great deal of violent television shows, thus increasing the likelihood of imitating an act they observe. As the AACAP website states, children can be influenced in this manner after watching a single violent television episode, especially if the child is not monitored b...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

MW3 is one of the best COD games out there

ProStratsShebby
RXR

MW3 has been able to recollect the best moments of MW2 and make gamers just like me happy to finally play a good COD game. From the campaign to the multiplayer, COD:MW3 is a ground breaking first person shooter that can not be taken over by games such as COD:Ghosts or Battlefield....

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago