Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should debating be allowed in school

Blakec97
nickmigs

Debating is actually mad stupid it shouldn't even be a thing because you will never change someone's opinion so why debate just have a nice speech to people to share your view...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is Halloween better than Christmas

MissSaraDal
samanthalamarca

Who doesn't like Halloween? Everyone from little kids to older adults heart's fill with joy with just the mention of the holiday. It also brings out diverse people considering anyone can celebrate the holiday. You just need a costume and candy and BOOM! You have Halloween! And to top it all off the holiday is in the fall, who doesn't like the fall weather and the environment? The colorful and crunchy leafs, the crisp weather that's not too cold or not too hot, perfect setting! Halloween is ten t...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

School Uniforms

Kaytiebarry
Devinflynn

Should school uniforms be allowed?...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is conflict important:Hands up, don't shoot, I can't breathe: Is it really important?

IPhonelover3066
whatisthepoint

Hands up, don't shoot case is really not necessary for walking the world, but if you want to do that, that's fine. Just know, lots of people will get hurt. I am going to stop that before it slurs up another case, and another set of drama....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Everything always ends up being black vs. white.

itsagodthing
Venum668

everything that happens between whites and blacks always ends up being a basis upon racism and it just isn't just because a white person says or does something for or even against a black isn't racism when I say I look up to blacks as sports role models that isn't racism not everything thing has to be black and white come on people we are all equal...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

under god in the pledge

mikkedavis87
Benjamin_Manus

keeping the words under god goes against the first amendment...

1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Who will I vote for?

RainbowDash52
thett3

Rules: My opponent states the name of someone who is running for DDO president in the first round. I must vote for that person and then in my second round I must post a link to where I voted for that person. If I successfully do this, or my opponent doesn't post someone for me to vote for in round 1, then I win. Otherwise my opponent wins....

5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

should all teenagers have mobile phone

rit
mattyalby

I will argue that teens should indeed have cell phones, because of these reasons: 1. Emergencies and safety. I believe this is the biggest reason. Teens must need cell phones so they can call the police if for example someone try to kill them or something. They will also need it if a accident happens, especially teens, because most teen begins driving. So a teen should have a cell phone for safety, if a accident happens, or for lif...

6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Monkeys should be considered persons in the eyes of the law

aamjed91
vand1832

Amina Amjed The Case for Animal Rights Round 1 1. The use of animal for science, for commercial purposes, for agriculture purposes and for the purposes of sport hunting and trapping should be abolished. 2. We should regard animals just as we regard those who are unable to defend and protect themselves such as children, the disabled and the elderly. 3. The abuse of animals for science, for sports, for agriculture and for any other human entertainment or attainment of needs for humans is...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Homework

Tommydebater
Tweka

Homework is bad because it causes lots of streess in students and take away their time....

0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago