Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

hitting your children should be considered a crime

salmaayman
Erthbeflat

Children are our future. We may think that when they are young the can't impact us that much, But they do. Children at the age of 6 to 12 don't come up with their ideas and actions, They copy others, So when you hit a child for whatever reason ( as a result of their actions, To discipline them, Etc. ) they will do the same thing because they saw the person they were hit by do it. They will think it normal, Which it isn't. Instead of Hitting them why not talk to them and tell them what they did w...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

would you prefer to be a conservative?

pakau11
AKMath

I wish you're in favor of this. I set the debate for 4 rounds just so you could use this round to make sure that I don't misjudge which I think I did not....

8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

This Simple Explanation Proves The Existence of God!

Debataholic
missmedic

For years, Atheists and agnostics have claimed that there is no physical evidence that God exists. Today, They will feel humbled because I have found something that proves the existence of God. I want you to imagine a glass cylinder. Inside that glass cylinder is nothing but air. On one end, There is a little rubber hose that constantly sucks all the air out, Creating a vacuum (It's sealed on the other end. ). Now, An atheist or an agnostic would, Most likely, Look at it and conclude that there...

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

setting a goal is necessary

pakau11
UserofGames1233

I don't really understand this very clearly but just that I wanted to understand how a brain with a goal functions and I'm confident that i can question your argument....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The Christian God doesn't exist.

JeanLucky
Debataholic

I am sure that that if there is a God (which I doubt) they are definitely not the Christian one. Let's begin with describing what God is, The most common adjectives that almost any Christian can agree on would be: - Omnibenevolent (All Loving) - Omnipotent (All Powerful...

28 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Work is for slaves and overachievers

FanboyMctroll
AIRhino

For thousands of years work has always been performed by slaves or overachievers that just love to go to work because they have nothing else in their lives, No hobbies, No interests so work is the only thing they know. Work is a redundant task that your boss doesn't want to do so he has you do it for the rest of your life or until you find another job doing another redundant task. Slaves need to do it to eat and survive and overachievers do it because they have nothing else in their lives a...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

P. E. Teachers shouldn't be overweight

qwertyboi
TheCourier6

Students rely on their P. E. Teacher to show them examples of fitness and health and ways to be more active. Not only does being overweight prevent you from showing examples of a healthy diet, It gives a bad example on how to be fit towards the students who wish to learn....

5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Abortion should be illegal

mosc
Block19

Hedonism destroys society. When neighbors fear each other community service and partnerships die. Abortion promotes hedonism....

40 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

More than 2 genders

Morethan2genders
RMTheSupreme

These people nowadays say "only 90"s kids will remember the two original genders" and yes at the time there were only two genders but time has evolved. In my personal opinion there are two sexs and 63 genders. Of course some people are stuck in the 1700"s with there heads in there butts but times have changed people are starting to open up more. The thing is I"m not saying peoples opinions are wrong I"m just saying as a upset Pansexual that I believe there are more than two genders so if you wan...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is the Truth ; The Truth?

anti_ethnocentric
Ryang5859

A prominent political and legal figure recently made the Statement "The truth is not the truth". I vehemently disagree with such oxymoronic statement. What is truth? Win Loose or Draw lets debate and settle once and for all the answer to this mystery....

7 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago