Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

unatractive people should be staralized

fdsaBIG
JohnMaynardKeynes

no more ugly...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

killing anything should be legal

fdsaBIG
Zarroette

yes yes...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

sex is wrong

fdsaBIG
Zarroette

nuf said...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

nerds "candy"

fdsaBIG
KhalifV

they are nasty...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

This house believes that the media should not televise real extreme violence

Confucius01
dexterbeagle

Real extreme violence should not be televised on the media as currently in this era of technology many of us are easily influenced by it and tend to follow every single step taken as shown in the media. Those who are caught are normally the teenagers who are still fragile in their early stages of life and haven't seen much of the real world. Since they have a lack of experience in such events they seem to believe everything portrayed by the media and have an urge to follow it. Secondly, as wh...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

According to the Bible, Adam and Eve are about 12,000 years old.

CountCheechula
JohnMaynardKeynes

I have read about 2/3 of the Holy Bible, Children Catholic, Southern Baptist, and of course KJV. I have had many mentors, Crazed-Conservative history teacher, Super-commie Teacher, 3rd generation immigrant. My views on church are grim, I think I use the WWJD not like most. They use against the wrong people. Church must be a family gathering with a daily Eucharist. I've read some of the Qur'an about a little surface on his book. I know the Old Testament well and the New Testament better. I also...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Christianity is the total truth.

CountCheechula
POPOO5560

Hello, I am willing to defend the truth and nothing but the truth. I dare anyone to try to go up against not me, but the truth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I would love to tear your points of stupidity to shreds. Me a man of God are willing to hopefully show you the light and rethink your way of thinking. I love all and I am a very liberal-christian. Many Christians are not truly followers of Christ and if all knew about Jesus people would treat others with more respect. Please ask me an...

7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

There is a need for old age homes in this generation

prefdave
soumya_a_thomas

In this time and age, where money is the main aim for many people, parents who spend all their money and time to raise a child, are finally rejected by the very same child, and are dumped of at a pleasant looking 'Old Age Home' for the 'good' of their parents. Now for people looking at these homes from the outside, they look like heaven on earth, with anything you can ask for. But the parents who are sent there endure a feeling of pain that cannot be described- the pain of rejection. Why do we h...

11 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

prefdave
Atheist-Independent

5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should Sex Education Taught in Malaysian School As Early As 9 Years Old

missgraphic
superbowl9

Should Sex Education Taught in Malaysian School As Early As 9 Years Old ?? What you think?...

2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago