Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. No, not the Broncos/colts just him.

AJJackson412
TGambit

The Colts and the Broncos may not have been the best teams in the NFL, but you don't have to like them to understand that Peyton Manning is still an amazing quarterback. I'm from Atlanta, and I still understand that Peyton Manning is a great quarterback. Now if you are a Giants fan, you may think differently, but still, you have to somewhat agree since Eli is his brother. I Believe that Peyton Manning truly is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and even though he is getting older, he...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Marriage Equality: There is no sufficient argument to deny homosexuals the right to marry.

HermanGomez95
KeytarHero

This debate will analyze reasons for and against homosexuals and their right to marry. The argument is structured with the understanding that there are no sufficient reasons to deny homosexuals the right to marry. There will be 5 Rounds Round 1: Challenge and Opening Arguments Round 2: Rebuttal Round 3: Rebuttal Round 4: Rebuttal Round 5: Final Rebuttal and Closing Statements. LET"S KEEP THIS CIVIL, BUT IMPASSIONED. Opening Statement: With the forthcoming decision of Obergefell v. H...

13 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Nuclear power is the answer to Britain's energy crises

KingKellars
sheridandebate

First round acceptance then its just a free style argument I look forward to a good debate with my opponent....

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

should we wear uniforms or not

sarah123isbest
9spaceking

this is an important subject to discuss about because there are many pros than con. i really think that wearing uniform is appropriate because it will show that everyone is equal to each other and no one will boast about who is more rich than the other person....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Does Slenderman exist?

slave123
RatedRex

I begin in the name of Allah swat the most Gracious and most Merciful, ameenSlenderman most certainly does exist, People have seen him, and they report it on Coast to Coast am,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzti3xDlfk0I think Slenderman is a Jinn in disguise,The Qu...

17 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is it Okay for States to support the Rebel Flag?

letsdebate1
jakscrow

Rules: Do not use words that can be viewed as offensive Do not use profanity Do not attack your opponent Rounds: 1- Acceptance 2- State your opinion 3- State your argument 4-State facts to back up your argument --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I accept this challenge and look forward to debating with you....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should establishments be allowed to discriminate based on Sexuality?

letsdebate1
zekromthepokemon

Any type of business should not be allowed to discriminate against you based on your sexuality. Please try to avoid using demeaning words, that could be viewed as showing hatred to one another. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I look forward to debating with whom ever accept this challenge....

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Tony Stark (Iron Man) is Smarter than Bruce Wayne (Batman)

StonedDragon69
PatriotPerson

I personally think that Tony Stark is Smarter than Bruce Wayne. We are referring to the comics here and the movies also provide evidence that supports my point. Use both comics and movies as a reference....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

God Exists

Calagh
rafalaf

Hi, I would like to thank pro for accepting this debate. As you see I'm new here, and so I wish i can have an easier opponent....

9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Faith is virtuous.

MagicAintReal
BurningCriticism

ResolutionFaith is virtuous.The spirit--an ironic word choice--of the debateTo have people demonstrate why believing things without proof rather than beliving things with proof is virtuous. Definitions (changeable in comments as long as Pro and Con consent)Faith - strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago