Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Fantastic family is a good show

ppepdeefroge
xXx_CaseyNeistat_xXx

FAMly nope...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Teletubbies is a better kids show than Clifford.

DrChicken24
Stitchytiger

This round is for me to introduce me to my opponent. DO NOT DEBATE ON THIS ROUND....

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should children have the same freedom and rights as adults?

Shadyy
emotioncloudsjudgement

Yes, children should have the same rights and freedom as adults. If they have the energy and time, they should take advantage of it. We are humans in a society with three stages. Young, Adult, and then elderly. The young have the time and energy, adults have the energy but no time, and the elderly has time but no energy. Life works that way for many of us, that is our reality. We are all human equality is a must. If adults can drink why can't a teen. Make room adults, kids are the next big thing...

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

can you tube be helpful

Eyelessjack1
Alister_Illustratum

My Friends YouTube can be very helpful one It has helpful and distracting that is why teachers can block them point is YouTube can be helpful...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

prison not working

jonnyboy39
LePult

I think our prison system (England) does not work.There is no attempt to install discipline and good morals into people. They get three decent meals a day,tv in the cell and even a kettle,this is not punishment with a goal,it is stroking and pandering an already faltering generation. We cry where are the fathers,our youths are crying out for discipline.we spare the rod at our nations destruction. Our prisons are a far cry from the correction facilities it should be may God help us....

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Immigration

KelpyTheGreat
Travis_Talks

Do you believe that all nonviolent immigrants be granted amnesty?...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

A maximal being can be proved using the ontological argument

Hamza_mazin
Sonofcharl

The version of the ontological argument I would like to adress in this debate uses the proof by contradiction and it goes as follows:1- Let's assume that the maximal being -regarding every property that can have a maximum- lacks the property of existence. 2- Then we can conceive a more maximal being that is exactly like the first but has the property of existence.3- Therfore the maximal being connot lack the property of existence.4- The maximal being exist...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Atheists:world from nothing or creator?

jonnyboy39
TheMarketLibertarian

God is creator of the universe.For a thing to cone into existence there needs to be a cause,nothing comes from nothing.To have a bang you need a "banger" God pulled the trigger and the universe came forth. Before you ask me "who caused God" ask yourself why am i asking this,God is ,he is eternal. Things in our universe are winding down,they must of been wound up. Anything made needs a maker,God is neccessary "In the BEGINNING God",he was there he lives forever he holds all things together....

11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Was Fully Justified

byaka2013
yattaoat12

I am entirely against the above resolution.Rules The first round is for acceptance, second for main arguments, third for rebuttals and fourth for conclusive statements. The burden of proof is on my opponent as they must explain why it was justified. Ad hominem attacks are prohibited. So is profanity (for sake of the website). Footnotes, endnotes, annotated bibliography, etc is required.

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

stop people from killing cats

Islaynubs
Alister_Illustratum

i hate it when people hurt these sweet cats...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago