Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Canada vs USA

AthenaMusic10
Adam2

I would like to make this very interesting by using a 3 round debate with 500 characters. I will be for Canada. In this debate, I would like to talk about why Canada is a better country than the United States. My only concern is that the Con is an American for a better debate. I think Canada is the better country than the USA because we have a monarchy in which a queen rules over while USA is an independent country that uses nuclear weapons to resolve problems....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

People take religion too seriously

Yodaskool
Delinquent

I will be arguing as Pro on "people take religion too seriously"Rules: No cursing, no being boring...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Girls should not be allowed to wear mini skirts in work related environments.

Mikal
davidmgreen

Saw him post this in the opinions section. Challenging him to a debate to defend it. Anything goes Rules (1) he has the BOP (2) He shall make arguments in round 1 immediately following the rules and guidelines (this post) (3) Shall type no round as agreed upon in the last round. Failure to type this results in a full 7 point drop due to him having an extra round....

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

DNA Database/ Profiling

Trevor.Kramer
SheepBruhScienceGuy123

With DNA databases there are many privacy concerns. To begin, DNA can track a persons medical history, ancestry, gender, and even if a person is adopted or not. You never know what will happen if that kind of info falls into the wrong hands. Even with criminals when their DNA is taken after a major crime, not all of their personal information is exposed to people, so why would you risk letting a ton of non- criminal humans. Human rights is something all humans have due to the fact that they are...

7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Animal Testing

fraustega
bmattes

Point 1: Cures and Treatments The California Biochemical Research Associates pronounced that almost every discovery in medicine within the last 100 years have been resulted from animal testing. For example the discovery of insulin was resulted from dogs getting their pancreases removed. Due to polio vaccines being tested on animals the world occurrence of polio reduced from 350,000 cases in 1988 to 223 cases by 2012. "We wouldn't have a vaccine for hepatitis c without chimpanzees," stated th...

9 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should Selling Human Organs be Illegal or Legal?

aleah_nicole
volleyball3

There are not enough organs to go around with just the waiting list for transplants. Over 75,000 Americans are on a waiting list but only 18,000 will be able to get the transplant. And even with the transplant, life after the procedure is not always exact. Every transplant for a different organ's percentage is different. For kidneys 10% of the patients will die afterwards due to hereditary causes, such as the poly-cystic kidney disease. With the 18,000 people getting the transplant, 4,000 waiter...

10 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

ryu is better than ken

nerosmoke
jaksunmadness

ryu from street fight is better than ken there i said it i know now one will belive me but i will try...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Would you like to own a Commodore 128?

packersarebad1
SoupReamDibBayTore

Yes. I have wanted one since I was a kid....

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

blackops 2 vs. Fifa

SPYDIR
phantom14450

Hey dex, Wanted to see if you are a man and will challenge me to a debate over blackops vs. Fifa. GOOD LUCK...

7 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Food Irradiation

merpmerpy
BrothaDarkness

Food Irradiation is vital in the twentieth century's produce distribution, growth, and purification. Irradiating food enhances the safety and can prevent illness/epidemics from occurring. Due to the FDA's maximum dosage of 4kGy, it reduces and in some cases eliminates major food borne pathogens; E-coli, Salmonella, Hepatitis A, etc. Not only does it terminate bacteria outside of the produce, irradiation can kill bacteria inside as well....

12 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago