Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Witch is better, Pokemon or digimon

PokemonCatch
piefav

Pokemon is definitely better than Digimon. I think this is because Pokemon have a language, and that is really cool, but Digimon speak human language, witch makes Pokemon unique. Another argument is that Pokemon do not die as often as Digimon do. That makes Digimon a really sad show to watch. My last argument is that Pokemon have WAY more attacks than Digimon does. Digimon usually have 1 or 2 moves, but Pokemon have lots of moves. So are you on my side that Pokemon are better than Digimon is :)....

5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Animal Rights

tejretics
Ra1n

This is the Animal Rights debate. It lasts 3 hours per round, with 3 rounds. Each argument can have a maximum of 10,000 characters. The topic is animal rights, which I strongly support. Animal rights is hereby defined as: the idea that all non-human sentient animals are entitled to the possession of their own lives, and deserve proper welfare. In this debate's definitions (though the definition might be slightly inaccurate), animal rights is inclusive of animal welfare, and therefore animal ri...

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should the US have joined WW1 (economic focus)(1919 POV)

G4Designs
TheOneWhoListens

"War is beneficial " -Everyone benefits, the workers have better working hours and pay, businesses have more money as a whole, therefore the us economy benefits as a result. -The U.S. had huge economic investments with the British and French. If they were to lose, then they would not be able to pay the U.S. debt back,France and England were financing their war with US loans. Examples of this include buying massive amounts of arms from the US on credit. The US wanted to make sure that it got...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The US Penny Should be Taken out of Service

Pokemonzr
o0jeannie0o

I have not debated on this website for a long time. Glad to be back! Moving on, this is the debate of the topic: "The US Penny Should be Taken Out of Service." The first round is simply for acceptance. Rules: 1) No trolling/semantics. 2) No offensive content/swearing 3) Keep arguments within the spirit of debate/no personal attacks. In the event of a rule being broken by either side, it will result in an automatic loss. I eagerly await an opponent....

4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

random question

2001bhu
Criticalthinkerguy

we ask questions the other must answer you may use each other sources. When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

A vegetarian lifestyle is better than one of a meat eaters.

Sriya
gannon260

A vegetarian diet is better than one of a meat eater's for various reasons, but in this argument I will stress on two.Animal Suffrage: Having a vegetarian lifestyle helps not only you as an individual, but also helps save millions of animals that get harmed and slaughtered yearly.It"s cruel and unet...

15 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

What u wrote

lolwhy
mbryan90

"What is a Chore? A chore is regarded as something one is being forced to do, and in this case implied boredom. For those have a passion of literature it is not a chore, nor is it a chore for those who like the book. But for some, especially those with reading difficulties, it is a chore. A task which is lengthy, and often is followed by a long essay. Although personally I find reading classics interesting. I understand the ideas of those who find it a burden...?" - u BOGUS Like - CLAS...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Random fact or sentence

2001bhu
Criticalthinkerguy

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth, and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? http://www.crazythoughts.com/ (I wish to say please don't use my source against me for this debate)...

2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Minimum Wage

johnnyboy555
BrandonRoe

Minimum wage should be passed because it would help people out of poverty. Try to debate me on it....

3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Messi is better than Ronaldo

mbryan90
lolwhy

Messi is better than ronaldo for a number of reasons. Messi is younger than Ronaldo therefore he has more stamina in the field and also messi has on multiple championships in the past, more than Ronaldo. Also in the 2014 world cup Messi has scored more goals. Ronaldo has an injury right now so therefore in the present Messi is better....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago