Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

We should stop using fossil fuels!!!

MonsterRemovalService
ViceRegent

we should stop using fossil fuelw because its rly bad for the environment we are taught at school to stop this so we should stop itt!...

5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

was osama hussain obama a good man?!?111

will9925452
SoulTechNameIII

He was the 1st president of iraq. he was a good man now he is dead. He united iraqamerica, by doing 9/11. any arguments against my statement is a logical fallacy....

4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

What IS THE BEST GAME???????

Nicolas9972
coooovl312

I think that COD BOZ 2 is the best game!...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should There Be Stricter Laws Regarding Fossil Fuel Emissions

TheEnvironmentalist123667
ViceRegent

Fossil Fuels such as Carbon Dioxide get stuck in the atmosphere for decades, and are the main cause of global warming. Stricter laws should be implemented, as this can affect many low lying nations. Therefore, stricter laws should be made about emissions....

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Shoud we add a holiday named Student Appreciation day?

785749
BraxtonC

I think that it is better to add a student appreciation day because the teachers and staff have it, why not students?...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

God IS real

rusty-q
niccybee

First of all, take a good look around you. What do you see? Everything is so complex and fascinating. It couldn't just appear out of nowhere! That means there must be a Creator - God. How did humans learn to speak? Well, God created man with the knowledge and ability to speak. The first human, Adam, couldn't have just made up a bunch of sounds and made sense out of them. It takes a special intelligence to even be able to function properly, or at all! Look at the human body: the eye, heart, a...

2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Can duct tape fix everything?

Mad_kid105
Lexus

duct tape can't fix everything it can't fix a dead person...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is FNAF better than ROBLOX?

Nicolas9972
coooovl312

I think FNAF is WAY better than your dumb ROBLOX....

10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Jews were bad

jacklykestacows
Gehrigfo

The jews were bad and hitler didnt like them therfore i dont like them...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

born a way

mms21
Goobo

I feel that yes people are born a certain way and shouldn't be judged by that, it is not a choice they made, it's how they are. acceding to pink news, "Yes, we have a choice in life, to be ourselves or to conform to someone else"s idea of normality, but being straight, bisexual or gay, or none of these, is a central part of who we are, thanks in part to the DNA we were born with." and for me, I was born this way, God chose this path for me to take. according to CARM "HomoSEXuality is a behavior,...

10 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago