Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Anime shouldn't be confused with cartoons.

DreamSymphony00
aburk903

Anime is entirely different from cartoons and should be noted as such....

7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Animal Crossing is a very unique game.

DreamSymphony00
fireclaw

Animal crossing takes an interesting and delightful turn away from the traditional button-smashing RPGS, overrated FPS games , and zom-pocalypes....

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is government mandated vaccination a morally acceptable practice?

aaronmmcevoy
dvg111591

Government mandated vaccination is immoral because it forces individuals to submit to unwanted treatment. Accepting this practice would rescind every individual's fundamental role, as the sole owner of his/her self, to make decisions that affect their own body. This practice allows the state to subjectively determine the conditions under which an individual may retain the authority to act on their own conscience or must submit to government decree. Once this precedent is set, there is no obj...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Justin Bieber is just a normal person and is no worse than other non-celebrity kids his age.

DreamSymphony00
edibleshrapnel

He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary for people his age. If he had no money and no fame, he'd just be seen as another angsty teen acting out....

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Patriarchy and Barack Obama are the same thing.

KingDebater
9spaceking

I just realised this while I was peeing in the shower, because that's where my cognitive abilities are at their peak. Once this idea popped into my head, I thought it was obvious. Feminazis blame everything on the patriarchy, and republican whackos blame everything on Barack Obama. It seems logical that only one thing could be responsible for everything, so there you go - Barack Obama and patriarchy are the same thing.I also think that this will be a brilliant opportunity to cut...

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Atheism is the default position.

nonprophet
Valtin

First round is for acceptance only.For this debate, it must be accepted that the definition of Atheism is "The Lack of the Belief in a God"....

82 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Atheism is the default position.

nonprophet
Mhykiel

24 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Lemonade stands should be legally obliged to provide a drive-through.

KingDebater
TheLDDebator

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lemonade+stands&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yQRQU6fyEuzb7AaYnoCQCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQAhh, the innocent iconic image of two young beautifully-oblivious young girls running a lemonade stand. Well, it is not that good-sounding to me. I have had bad experie...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Chocolate biscuits are better than sex.

diddleysquat
edibleshrapnel

First round is acceptance....

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Atheism is the default position.

nonprophet
Benshapiro

First round is for acceptance only.For this debate, it must be accepted that the definition of Atheism is "The Lack of the Belief in a God". ...

120 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago