Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

How do I make my crush like me?

Mr.KnowItAll85249
DrewMcD

There is this girl I like in my language class. I don't know if she likes me or not. She sits right next to me in language and I have heard she does like someone. It's one of those 'girl secrets' things. She tells her friends but not any boys. I don't know if these are signs or anything but she keeps touching her lips whenever she sits next to me. I'm alittle older than her but she is taller. Another boy in my language class that likes her. He spent a more time with her. She looks at me sometime...

6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Communists are hell spawn.

uhjy
Kozu

Communists are hell spawn....

1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The legal drinking age in the United States should be lowered to 18

zmandebater
DrewMcD

There are many countries that have instated legal age limit for drinking laws deeming the legal age for all, or some types of alcohol to be 18. At 18 people normally have less responsibilities, so drinking will not effect their day to day living any more than some one who is 21. At a younger age people will also start to slow down their drinking habits. Brain development is relatively done by 18 as well. It will also bring in more spending for businesses, and possibly causing people to get jobs...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Forget About 9/11 - Toby Keith DEBATE

BryanMullins
Ragnar

We have an obligation to every last victim of this illegal aggression because all of this carnage has been done in our name. Since World War II, 90% of the casualties of war are unarmed civilians. 1/3 of them children. Our victims have done nothing to us. From Palestine to Afghanistan to Iraq to Somalia to wherever our next target may be, their murders are not collateral damage, they are the nature of modern warfare. They don't hate us because of our freedoms. They hate us because every day we a...

10 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Eternal life is existing

Therammo
Ryan_Sphar

The basic premise proceeds from the assumption that the probability of a world coming into existence exactly like our own is greater than zero (we know this because our world exists). If space is infinite, then cosmology tells us that our existence will recur an infinite number of times. We also know for a fact that we are made of atoms and particles. Giving infinite time and space, there will eventually be same atoms and particles IN SAME ORDER, therefore our existence is cyclical and not li...

3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Vampires beat werewolves in a war

Regemdeus
ResponsiblyIrresponsible

Using the myths not the modern fan fiction.a vampire is the ultimate hunter, so what abilities would the ultimate hunter have logically based of mythology.O Much stronger and faster than average humanO Sight,smell, taste, hearing and touch would be greatly improvedO Not exactly smarter but they would be better anticipating movement and thought patterns the kind of thing a hunter would need to be better at observation, analysis you knowO If you...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Oil Should not be Used for Electricity Production and Transportation Fuel

EAT_IT_SUKA
thedeadpool10

This debate is about whether or not oil should be used for electricity or as a transportation fuel. My thesis shall be: 'Oil should not be used for electricity production [1] or as a transportation fuel [2].' My opponent's thesis shall be: 'Oil should be used for electricity production or as a transportation fuel.' This debate has conditions, though: Any information gained from Internet research needs a link to where you got the information from, and any information gained from...

1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

God created the universe (big,bang)

BossCreeper
Negoshi8r

Atheist say that the big bang was caused by a cloud of gasses that exploded and created the universe as we know it but I say that it is the almighty power of my God Jesus Christ the alpha and the omega the way the truth and the life! And I will fight in the name of the lord to prove that this theory is dead to me because they are not paying attention to the fact that there was a great power working behind this theory and that is God...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

USA Vs Any Country you choose (War)

PrinceRa
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pick any country and compare to USA warfare comparison though....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

We were created by Aliens, not a divine being

Exmortus
ResponsiblyIrresponsible

We were created by an extra terrestrial life form, we did not evolve from a bacteria we are an experiment just like the neanderthals, the homo habilis and the homo gaster...

18 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago