Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

This website is what is wrong with humanity

cool.dude
Ragnar

I think that this website is everything that's a wrong with the human condition. Show some respect for others ideas...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

all church needs to be banned

cool.dude
august55433

I think that all churches should be banned because they are stupid and hurt society....

8 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

All Organizations Must be Self-Serving to Some Extent to Continue their Existence

Jackconway
justiceandtruth

I assert that all organizations must be self-serving to some extent in order to continue existence. My opponent must prove that an organization (government, religious, or social) can continue their existence without being self-serving at all. No other rules than that. Have at it....

6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Dress Code should be Bannned

whazzup
yanksdodgers

Dress Code should be banned!! If kids can wear whatever they want they can express themselves! Also what if the student goes to school which requires you to wear a uniform, what are you going to do when all of your school uniforms are dirt? Well, then your in big trouble!...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Festive extravaganza is vindicated

Anuragch10
august55433

No it should not be vindicated. The money used for such festivals can be used for some better purposes. Festivals are a part of our lives. But the money should be used upto the level it is needed. It should not be exceeded....

3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should commiting the crime of rape result in an automatic death sentence?

SageHD
Krishna96

Anyone can take up the challange, just have some knowledge of debating. Also I recomond that since the debate is set to a min of 3 hour rounds you do a little research on the topic before taking it up. Good Luck an I look forward to a great debate. *You may use sites for refrence but you must cite them, not all arguments must be orignal*...

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The emancipation of slaves did not truly free them

justiceandtruth
AbandonedSpring

Whoever is ready to debate...

12 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

I think that america should become apart of russia

utog44
august55433

I believe that america should become apart of russia. I believe this because i think that russia is superior to america and has better ideology. They would;d protect us and eventually, everyone would follow....

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The Second Amendment Restricts Gun Ownership More than it Grants the Right of Gun Ownership

Jackconway
Domr

Please excuse my inexperience. This is my first debate here. But here is my position: The Second Amendment restricts the right of the individual to bear arms (weapons) more than it grants the right of gun ownership. And without the Second Amendment the individual would have more rights to gun ownership. As we all learned in high school history, there are two versions of the Amendment. The first version, which passed by two-thirds of the members of each house of Congress (the first step for...

1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

we should let all prisoners go free

utog44
august55433

I think that we should open all prison doors and let them walk out. Who says they will do bad things? I think it is fair to give them another chance!...

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago