Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should kids be allowed to play on the weekdays

Robosos987654321
Robosos

WE should not allow kids to play as it will distract their mindset from learning and will cause them to fantasize about what they are going to play when they get home...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is it possible to achieve gender equality?

novilona
ZzRanger

I would say that this question arises another one: haven"t we actually yet achieved equality? Probably, not complete but relative one. Complete equality is fundamentally impossible as men and women are created different both in physiological and phycological ways. There is no way a woman will work in coalmines (quite a popular example) just because she is physically weaker than men. And it is not sexism, it"s the fact. There are more women working as teachers not because women were born to bring...

5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Mirror Mirror on the wall. Who's the thiccest of them all?

Taco_Nacho
MasterMewtwo

Samaus Aran. Done! The End! Roll Credits....

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

should healthy food/drink be taxed?

Kirby101
MasterMewtwo

If healthy food/drinks are not taxed, then more people will buy them...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

TheoEkman
LuckyPenny

I think that abortion is immoral in every scenario, and that it should be illegal in every scenario. The abortion question is rather simple, if you think that the fetus is a life, then it has human rights, and we cant kill it. But if it is not a life, then sure, we can kill it. I would like to get 3 questions answered before this before the pro choice can start with their arguments; 1. What is your definition of life? 2. Is all life equal? 3. At what point is the fetus considered a huma...

18 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

TheoEkman
Noga

I think that abortion is immoral in every scenario, and that it should be illegal in every scenario. The abortion question is rather simple, if you think that the fetus is a life, then it has human rights, and we cant kill it. But if it is not a life, then sure, we can kill it. I would like to get 2 questions answered before this before the pro choice can start with their arguments; 1. What is your defenition of life? 2. Is all life equal? (I need to add that I'm not religious in an...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

He should be taken off of the 20 dollar bill and replaced with some else

rachel.nantz
maggie.moore

He was a bad person who said that he believed in equal rights but not for women and men that aren't white....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Gun Control

AlexIsWright
chathura_viraj

Gun control is a bad idea, and unconstitutional. In the second is reads,"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Not the last sentence NOT BE INFRINGED. It is important to keep the second amendment, and follow it original idea. Without this in place we would become a communist society. What would stop a government takeover when there is not armed people to oppose it. The first steps all in...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

All drugs should be legalised, change my mind.

TheoEkman
chathura_viraj

I believe that all drugs should be legalised, whether it is dangerous or not is irrelevant I challenge anyone to change my mind.The only downside I see with the legalisation of drugs is that there might be <1% of more drug addicts....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Mustang is the best type of car

AdAstra2026
mrchexmix

It is. No question...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago