Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

marmalade

username8376
biggestdoy

marmalade good...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Bryan Mullins, The Shriner's Necrophiliac Society: Children were having sex with dead dogs

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
J-A-Moore

First, let's say we interview a Shriner's hospital child patient, or Alec, for example, you'll ask him "what do you think is cute and can help you do anything you want it to?" Alec responds "A dog or a puppy" and you respond "what would a dog or a puppy do for you?" Then, he responds "fetch me a ball or help me get to where I want to be" then you'll argue and prove that disability isn't even a thing, like saying "If you were really "disabled" or if it was even a thing, that wheelchair would have...

50 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The Truth is non-existent.

Myphirak
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Our society is built upon a concept of right and wrong. However, I do not believe that these concepts hold any real meaning in our universe. In other words, I do not believe in the concept of Truth. Therefore, there is no such thing as "should", either. There is no such thing as a fact, or a reality. I imagine many people will disagree with me on this, so know that when you accept this debate you are making the case for the existence of truth and the existence of good and evil. I"m excited to...

17 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Why people should allow gay marriages.

coolgirl105
Maryam_mosawy

People should allow gay marriages because they don't do harm to anyone to see a man with another man or a women with another women it really doesn't matter if they are gay people should allow it. It says in an article "Denying some people the option to marry is discriminatory and creates a second class of citizens." it also says "The concept of "traditional marriage" has changed over time, and the definition of marriage as always being between one man and one woman is historically inaccurate. "...

9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

TRUMP is weird

mos22
Professor14

I think that trump is weird...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

True. What is your view on vaccines? Do you agree with California's mandatory vaccines laws?

CatalyticConvertersRule
juli.marie00

I am undecided on this one! What is your opinion??...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should the whole world be subject to mandatory vaccinations like California - even Adults?

CatalyticConvertersRule
Karolenc22

I think it's a bad idea and can cause many problems!!!!!!!...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Can we see water?

Furyan5
Maryam_mosawy

Seems pretty obvious that unless you're blind, you can see water, right? I say wrong. Let's make this quick. Feel free to put forward your argument in round 1. Good luck....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Russia is Better than India

icebeartheawesome
Mahavirsinghisking

Russia is better than India. That's true as a matter of fact. Please vote pro. You have 3 days to come up with an argument to counter my claims. The word limit is 500 characters per debate. Let's go!...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Insult War

icebeartheawesome
Flatstanley

Okay. We are going to insult each other back and forth. I will say something to insult you, and you say something to insult me. Here is how the debate will go: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2-5: Insult Wars...

9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago