Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

My turn: Riddle debate (see inside for description)

Preston
lannan13

This is a Riddle Debate the rules are very simple. 1st round will be acceptance and in the second round I will ask a total of 8 questions, My opponent must get at minimuim 6 of them correct or he shall Forfeit all 7 of his points. (select winner option being used) He must not use the Internet either. In the finial round I will reveal the answers and weather or not he has gotten them correct or not. He/she will end the debate by a simple thank you comment. ~La...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

people are useless

fdsaBIG
Zarroette

true...

4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

A one party system works better for America, instead of a two.

CountCheechula
KhalifV

Hello and thank you for accepting this debate, first off I would want you go, have BOP first my plan of annihilation needs this to be done correctly :) I want you to tell me why our current two party system is doing great!!...

8 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

unatractive people should be staralized

fdsaBIG
JohnMaynardKeynes

no more ugly...

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

killing anything should be legal

fdsaBIG
Zarroette

yes yes...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

sex is wrong

fdsaBIG
Zarroette

nuf said...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

nerds "candy"

fdsaBIG
KhalifV

they are nasty...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

This house believes that the media should not televise real extreme violence

Confucius01
dexterbeagle

Real extreme violence should not be televised on the media as currently in this era of technology many of us are easily influenced by it and tend to follow every single step taken as shown in the media. Those who are caught are normally the teenagers who are still fragile in their early stages of life and haven't seen much of the real world. Since they have a lack of experience in such events they seem to believe everything portrayed by the media and have an urge to follow it. Secondly, as wh...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

According to the Bible, Adam and Eve are about 12,000 years old.

CountCheechula
JohnMaynardKeynes

I have read about 2/3 of the Holy Bible, Children Catholic, Southern Baptist, and of course KJV. I have had many mentors, Crazed-Conservative history teacher, Super-commie Teacher, 3rd generation immigrant. My views on church are grim, I think I use the WWJD not like most. They use against the wrong people. Church must be a family gathering with a daily Eucharist. I've read some of the Qur'an about a little surface on his book. I know the Old Testament well and the New Testament better. I also...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should the media publish stories about politicians families?

grace_cooney
CountCheechula

The media should not be allowed to publish stories about the media....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago