Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

space exploration

laal12331
gokuFNAF2

space exploration is not worth the cost Ur just dumb. there are people out their dying and you think this is more important?...

3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Provideoman123 has superior intelligence.

ADHDavid
mostlogical

Hi, I will be taking the side of Provideoman123 in regards to his intelligence.1st Round acceptance, 2nd round accepting my opinion as fact. http://www.debate.org/provideoman123/Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.Superior: A lake bordered by Ontario, Canada, to the north and east; Michigan and Wisconsin to the south; and Minnesota to the west.

1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is is worth going to college before work?

SketchyColour
lyokowarri0r

It is worth going to college because it gives you a broader perspective of the world and gives you a direction in life...

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

C-14 in diamonds proves the earth is young

pr.Daniel_Jordan
roguetech

C-14 is an isotope of carbon. It's radioactive and the decay rate is approximately 5700 years which means that it can't last for more than 100,000 years. It's been reported in coal deposits which are supposedly millions of years old -- however, I will not use this as an argument, since contamination will be the common response. I will use C-14 in diamond, one of the hardest materials known to mankind. The existence of C-14 in this material is known in the conventional liter...

13 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Whether or not High School students should get recess.

DrumGuy18
The-Voice-of-Truth

Yes, i do think high school students should get a recess period....

4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

There should be no prisons

zname
asi14

Prisons cost money to uphold, they take people out of work, they are simply a burden on society....

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Iran deal: definitely a bad move

zname
CaptainAhab

Obama has already received enough critique for being a possible islamist, but now he has given more opportunity for an atomic war on Isreal by not taking the appropriate action to stop the development of nuclear weapons in Iran....

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Eminem vs. Lil Wayne. I m on the side of eminem

Suryayan
ADHDavid

This is for lil wayne supporters. Who is better. We all know that eminem is the rap god. But wayne's music is damn good. This is wat wayne supporters say....

4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is debate.org cool?

DATXDUDE
lol101

First round is acceptance....

12 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I am a better debater than you, lol101.

gokuFNAF2
lol101

Lol101, you are nowhere near as good of a debater as I am. I have many arguments. Round 1-Acceptance BoP is shared....

20 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago