Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rape Is A Good Thing

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS
joshuar1996

Rape is a good thing if you just let it happen. If a man wants to have sex with you forcefully and protectively; if you just let it happen, you will be alright (sometimes, its tough love) those are 2 wills for each other if you fight the rape, that is against the man's will if you don't fight it, you'll feel sexually delighted if a parent told you "you should be ashamed of yourself" the parent is against your will ignore people who say "you should be ashamed of yourself" those people a...

20 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is it rational to suggest that the human brain is a random by-product of an uncreated universe?

DiverseSynergy
squonk

I would like to debate somebody who believes that this universe was not created, and that humanity is just a random by-product of the matter and energy of this existence.As a theist myself, I struggle with the logic of the non-theist who suggests that the human brain is just a random by-product and does not have an intelligent designer. Essentially it boils down to two choices behind human intelligence:1) This universe was created by an intelligent design...

25 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are the police doing their job?

Drago31
SJM

The police say that they are doing everything they can to "protect and to serve". If their job is to beat the living crap out of blacks (maybe even whites), then yes, they are doing EXACTLY what they're supposed to do. This is just screwed up! Instead of "protecting" and "serving" , they're killing and destroying, and yet, they keep making excuses to keep their badges for the rest of their evil lives!! So anyone who is black and doesn't wanna die, dial 911 for only the most SERIOUS emerge...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

What kind of people are worst for society?

Arnold_Benjaman
brontoraptor

We will vote for who is worse for society, Pro is black people, Con is Muslims. I will begin my statement once someone accepts...

2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Cartoons, Christmas, and Education causes kids to be mentally ill

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS
PowerPikachu21

Cartoons, Christmas, and education cause mental illness for kids 1-18 education causes mental health issues, your brain is not supposed to be big. Scientifically, it was supposed to keep its small size. and ruins their future source: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/education_cause_mental_health_issues.html we already proven that Christmas should be banned by NoMoreChristmas characters like santa claus fool kids to believe they're real, but the truth is they are not. cart...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is theatre acting a step down from film acting?

SegBeg
HeavenlyPanda

Anyone of any age is free to join. This is not meant to be a statistical debate. Just an informal discussion of whether you believe theatre acting is a step down from film acting which I believe is not ture. Hope somebody accepts soon!ps. Word limit is 1000 characters so don't think of writing too much! ...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

the breath of my ice dragon will silence the escape of your unicorn

vi_spex
brontoraptor

how fast do you think a unicorn is compared to the mighty wind spand of my dark ice dragon...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Atheism is hard to believe

brontoraptor
vi_spex

Atheism is hard to believe. I will be Pro in the debate. You can make round 1 opening remarks or just acceptance. I don't care one way or another....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Find the logical fallacy: Charcoals are human.

Stupidape
Death23

I will produce a logical fallacy. Con must name the logical fallacy. Rules: Con can only win by naming the correct logical fallacy, failure to do so automatically gives a win to Pro. Here goes the logical fallacy: Humans are made of atoms. Charcoals are made of atoms. Therefore, charcoals are human....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

my oppinion is the best

vi_spex
Conservatism

you have dragon on you head hehe i won.. voters love meh its my oppion, and my oppinion is voters can only vote for me -your brain hard facts prove every single point i have made here, this person actually believes votes prove something.. this is no lie, its the case.....

25 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago