Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap Battle

ignoramusslapper
Pfalcon1318

Rap battle starts in second debate round. No plagiarism....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Cardinals are better than the Vikings

ghal1234
ally.jimmy

Cardinals are better because they won more games last season!...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

The vikings are better than the cardinals.

ally.jimmy
ghal1234

The vikings always beat the cardinals when they play each other. The End...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Dodge

ally.jimmy
ghal1234

Dodge is a crappy company! I bought a dodge neon and it broke down in 5 months....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Gandhigiri is relevant in today's world

ishi911
navodeep1

Gandhigiri is relevant today. I would like to oppose the motion. Let us start by stating the example of India and Pakistan. As you can well observe, there are terrorist attacks, bombarding, bloodsheds, and none of the countries living in harmony. Is this what Gandhi wanted? He has given us such ideologies to work upon, shouldn"t we respect his thoughts and views. No one can deny the fact that we have failed to follow the footsteps of Mahatma Gandhi. I would like to ask you, are we putt...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

should people help drug users

coolkid1231
intellectuallyprimitive

I think people should help drug users because they need help and who is going to help them. I watched a video and people tryed to help them and some addicts stopped, but they allowed the people to use the drugs for free so i think they are just egging them on so they will continue the addiction to nicotine and other hard drugs. These are my contentions. I look forward to seeing yours may the debate be a good one....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should people who don't take care of their bodies be allowed to sue fast food companies?

General_Grievous
Commondebator

McDonalds has a history of lawsuits. Remember the girl who burned herself when she spilled coffe on herself? McDonalds was sued for not having clearly visible "Caution Hot!" labels on containers for coffee and hot chocolate. But this debate will focus on the people who eat regularly at McDonalds, (or any fast food place for that matter) don't excircise, consequently become fat, then sue claiming that the food is unhealthy. Let's keep this clean and quick....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Does Pokemon justify animal abuse?

funnycn
3177318

I believe it is NOT justifying animal abuse. PRO must prove otherwise. i. Forfeit once and it's automatic loss.

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

pretending to be smart, is the same as a fart. Youngsters are stupid.

Max.Wallace
Pfalcon1318

Bring it all you children fools Tell us who should rule. Your god or elected leader. making their constituents bleeders or endowed. Smarty kiddos elaborate please like a bunch of thieves...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Divorce is the greatest evil

pivot
3177318

This debate is not about all those fake marriages that we read about in the public media. Fake marriages such as those between rich old, (almost dead) men and those young blonde gold diggers. Fake marriages like those between pro athletes like Tiger Woods who may well be just another sex addict and those nice girls that he shacks up with. These kind of marriages and these kind people don't count. This debate is about real marriages between a guy and a girl who fall in love and commit the rest of...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago