Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Saving money is NOT as important as a life.

Clarice219
Lee001

I think that Bionic Chips could really help people. It could save lives. But many people I've talked to say otherwise. They said that a car that makes its own gas is better. Is saving money honestly more important than life?...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Obama is the worst president we've ever had

MonarchofDebate
Lexus

He destroyed our economy, apologizes to other countries for America, refuses to do anything about radical Islam, tripled the national debt, and sold out the American people. He is the worst president since FDR....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Do capes give toasters special powers?

ImmortalVoddoler
tehsupertoaster

The toasteriest of all toasters has a cape, but does that cape actually improve the toaster? Yes....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The results being negative or positive for the results of teen parenting

GEBRONI8880
ResponsiblyIrresponsible

The affects or cons of a child from single parenting are not even debatable it can end up in so many bad ways a child can lash out and become more agressive from a single teen parent please argue thx good luck...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Which has the deadliest bite? Zombies or Vampires?

gametimer
Lexus

I'm for the zombies. By "bite" I mean infection rates....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Should abortion be legal?

WorkingGlass
gametimer

I believe that abortion should be legal, it is a citizen's personal right as the holder of their life and body and is not an action that encompasses criminal individuals or behavior....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

The Buffalo Bills will be the best team in the NFL this season and win the Super Bowl

BadGuy72
Tatedabeast

I read your previous debate saying the Packers are the best team in the NFL , I disagree and i think that the Bills are going to be the best team this season , I hope you accept this challenge and I look forward to a great debate !...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

moronogles

vi_spex
Discipulus_Didicit

i could be blind in the light believing that i am in the dark, and i could have my ability of sight in the dark believing that i am blind, so a blind man could just claim that he is in the dark and that his eyes work perfectly to me this explain the phenomena of ray comfort...

Voting Period
31 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The USFG should ban the death penalty in all 50 states.

kasmic
lannan13

Resolve: The USFG should ban the death penalty in all 50 states. a) definitions Death Penalty: To be sentenced and put to death by the state. aka capital punishment b) burden analysis: As pro, I accept the burden of proof to affirm the resolution 4 rounds/72 hours/ 4,000 characters Thanks Lannan13 for this debate....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Cute Animals

Lee001
SummerLover19

Okay, I'm really bored of doing serious debates, so here's a fun one! 4-5 Pictures per round, may be any type of animal. Post your pictures in the first round! Good luck!...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago