Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

vaccinating children must be a law

ella_a_unicorn
Joss_Whedon

Children must be vaccinated it is a fact! 6 million lives if children are saved each year due to vaccinations....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

Don't break the rules!

ClashnBoom
Proving_a_Negative

This more of a game than debate. The game is simple Pro and Con can make should 3 rules per round and one fact sentence don't break the rules. Rules: No foul words No rules that make you do anything out of this site. Example do pull-ups or watch this YouTube video. No Rules banning letters No automatic win rules. Example if I forfeit I win No banning the numbers 1,2 and 3 No banning .the characters ,?"':;!\-)(*&%$#@ No banning the space button...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Minute Ago

The Federalist Papers Cannot Support Political Parties

Joss_Whedon
Het

You cannot use the Federalist Papers to support political parties because the Federalists were a political party. It is like proving the Bible with the Bible....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Piontless homework

titaniashimmerpaws
tomdickandharry

We hate homework !!! we think it is stupid ruthless horrible, we don't like it we wish it could end! it is just wasting time at home after we have learned so much in school and it is very stressful!! kids need more time and now parents are giving kids so much classes and they don't have time to do homework. Plus in school they get in trouble if they did not do it when they could not help it! Its really absurd when parents say children now a days don't have time for them ! It is not okay we think...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Can you figure out what my first name, favorite color and gender ?

ClashnBoom
Sapphique

Con will try to figure out my first name, favorite color and gender. Rules: Con can only guess once per round. For example first name Tom favorite color gold gender male. Con can't ask questions. Con must get the 3 questions correctly to ein Pro must give 3 hints regarding favorite color and first name per round. Pro must tell con if his guesses are true or false. Hints: First name: In the Bible. Favorite color: You can see it in Christmas most of the time. First name: Has the 9...

Voting Period
21 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Is the Christian God real? Is the bible true?

Blazzered
1Credo

I am going to debate on the side saying the Christian God is not real and the bible is false. I hope to have a fun and respectable debate....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should we have longer breaks in middle/high school

kangaroo4
RyryMase

As a student of the upper the grades, I think there should be more time for a break maybe around 25 minutes. With that time, it allows you to have a better conversation with your friends. School is also about developing social relationships that many kids don't get even after school because of homework and other extra curricular activities. I have a lot of friends that don't text because they forget and allows a break that doesn't force you to hurry and eat lunch or be quiet and do your work. It...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Does white privilege exist?

UnderdogRising
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

First time debater on this site trying to get voting privileges. Boy did I pick a duesy. The premise is self explanatory. In my argument I will pull actual data such as psychological studies showing race bias, crime statistics involving race, and history to prove my premise. This is a premise I do tend to take personally. So please maintain a respectful nature. I'm leaving the voting open. So voters please eliminate bias when voting....

Voting Period
15 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Tic_Tac_To

Viridiel
Lordgrae

I'll begin :). O| | | | | | | | | | |...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Best Car Brand: Ford

DebateNinja
Lee001

Ford is durable, reliable, and tough, as well as having the best fuel economy...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago