Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion

long_shlong
lick-my-pick

Abprtion, lets be real here. If you're knocked up that's your fault, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 54 Minutes Ago

Should people have to complete 3 debates before they are allowed to vote?

haPPyorLucky
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

In order to prevent the outcome of debates from becoming ridiculously "erratic" or unfounded, it is vital for the participants to participate in at least a few debates before they are allowed to pass judgement on possibly important issues. I have no sources for this debate as this is one of my 3 debates I must finish before I am allowed to vote. .....drops mic....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should mods be apart of games

boss9998
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

I think so because it lets you but your own idea in the game and makes it fun....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Rap Battle 2

austinwells1118
Redbaron3297

Why are you so short Is it because you have a genital wart You may even be bigger than the sun But we know that you can't combat my machine gun When I say this I’m talking about my boy I know you'll pay to be a man’s sex toy Well now you can go and play with your guns Just don’t let me catch you sticking one between your buns...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Do snails like people

Isaiahk14
austinwells1118

Yes I believe snails like people because of love for mammals....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

religion is belief, is god, is love, is mental, is information

vi_spex
LouisTang

information=0 religion dosnt come from books...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Basketball is a bad sport

Tigerpowerpaws
2ninjacat

Accept and debate:Basketball was originally made for soccer players in thier off season to kep them fit. Iy was purely just for socce players but some cooches thought it was good, so they keppt it goig. (1)) shows how the popularity hates basketball.Basketball is a waist of peoples time and money, what are you goig to leaarn from it? Nothing. College basketball is just awful.Seriously, strip away the lathered announcers, exaggerated David and Goliath plot...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

It is likely that a God or gods exist

orangutan
Furyan5

This is my first debate on debate.org. I am not interested in a semantic debate. By God or gods, I do not refer to a specific monotheistic Judeo-Christian conception of God. Rather, I use a more general, commonplace definition in which gods are either supernatural creators of the universe or even simply supernatural entities that are responsible for a specific aspect of the universe (for example, Poseidon is the god of the ocean, or Mars is the god of war). That is not to say that God cannot...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

should girls play football

football_32
FuzzyCatPotato

girls should be able to play football, no matter what their size. if a guy is afraid to hit a girl and having the risk of "hurting her" they shoulnt cause a girl would not be afraid to hit the guy...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should kids date

Karenemmayungbauer
EmilyMemmi

I think kids should date depending on how old they are...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago