Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the word DUKE actually debatable?

VinnyX
Dawson7

Is the word DUKE actually debatable?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 38 Minutes Ago

Murder Is A Good Thing

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
CosmoJarvis

Murder is a good thing if you just let it happen If someone wants to kill you protectively, Then if you just let it happen no one else will be hurt. If you fight the murder, then its not the killer's fault, it's your fault. If you DO NOT fight it, then it IS NOT against humanity. It's actually for humanity because if we prevent murder then there is the problem of overproduction of people. We won't go extinct, we're the farthest from it. In fact, we have over 7 billion people in the world....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

how do athiests rationaly know truth from fiction.

Dirty-Morgs
CosmoJarvis

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital l...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Are single-sex schools better for childeren?

YummyBurgers
Mark_Brand123

I will start this debate by defining the motion. By single-sex schools, I mean schools with only girls or only boys in one school. As I am done defining to motion, I will begin my arguments. 1. Distraction Children of he opposite sex can be a distraction. Especially for middle and high school students, there could be students who date each other, and this could be a big distraction for students who need to study. As you know, middle and high school is the time to study to o to a better high...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Is any god real or not?

waffeman
dsjpk5

Is god real?...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

pokemon go shud not be an app

batman135.6
TheDebateGuru1738

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. pokemon go should not be an app...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Minutes Ago

Is single-sex schools better for students?

YummyBurgers
ewfewfewdf

Hello, I will start this debate by defining the motion. By single-sex schools, I mean schools with only girls or only boys in one school. As I am done defining to motion, I will begin my arguments. 1. Distraction Children of he opposite sex can be a distraction. Especially for middle and high school students, there could be students who date each other, and this could be a big distraction for students who need to study. As you know, middle and high school is the time to study to o to a bett...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should students get phones?

flin2408
Gellisalin

Should student get phones?...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Online games at school

Flora7
FactvsFeeling

I believe schools should not block any game websites because there are multiple students who don't have electronics. That they use school computers to play games on. For an example my school district they gave every school in the district iPads. So my point being is that for the students who don't have extra electronics or none at all than schools should have gaming websites unblocked....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?

ViceRegent
djlad

IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO READ THIS WHOLE POST AND THEN RESPOND TO THE SINGLE QUESTION IT ASKS, GO AWAY. I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT THESE ATHEISTS KEEP VOMITING WORDS AND YET NOT ONE HAS ANSWERED MY Q. Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO,...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago