Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should People Become Vegetarian

Kiki_Hayashi
isabelaugustine

Many people disagree over the topic of Should People Become Vegetarian as it is controversial issue. My opinion on the issue of Should People Become Vegetarian is that people do not have to become vegetarian. This claim is justified by the fact that raising beef is one of the most efficient way to produce food and access to get protein for humans. This is a good thing, because with the rapidly increasing population, we need as much food as we can provide that also provides us with the nutrition...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Is the world flat?

Unicornlandia1
paintballvet18

Hello! Thanks for checking out this debate. To clarify, I will be arguing the Earth is flat.Rules:-No cursing or offensive language.-Try to use evidence, no false or not proven opinions or beliefs. -No new arguments in the last round.Round 1: AcceptanceRound 2: Opening ArgumentsRound 3: RebuttalsRound 4: Closing Arguments (no new arguments) ...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Clan Jangle presents: Puzzle master Jangle's most difficult questions.

Jangle_WankFred
JimShady

Answer all correctly to win.1) I have three carrots. If you take away two from me, how many do you have? 2) Please provide all the numbers from -100 to 100 that have the letter A in their spelling?3) How many sides does a circle have? 4) A crab keeper has 500 crabs, 3/8 of them drown underwater, how many are left?5) If my rooster lays an egg in my neighbors back garden, who owns the egg? 6) How can...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

I want to comment

JustinPatrickShurie
qwzx

I just want to comment...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Clan jangle presents: "Impossibly hard questions only a genius could know"

Jangle_WankFred
sarmad5

Answer all questions correctly to win this debate. These questions all have academic qualities to them and support the general knowledge hypothesis. Answer all questions correctly to win this debate. 1) What’s the tallest building in the world? 2) Why can't you trust an atom? 3) What&...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

school uniforms

18cvalentine
dsjpk5

If you thought that requiring all students to wear uniforms can lessen the chances of bullying, you are dead wrong! In fact, it can actually increase the incidence of bullying, especially in school districts where violence rates are soaring. A 1999 study conducted by experts from Texas Southern University showed that bullying incidents increased by as much as 12%, after the implementation of mandatory uniform wearing. Echoing this sentiment is a 2007 study published in the Southwest Journal of C...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

How did it Happen,why didn't Hillary Clinton win

Lookingatissues
yadayada

I am arguing that all indications were that Hillary was assured of winning the presidency and that Donald Trump was fighting against impossible odds since she had been backed by all of the democrat party machine, George Soros, including the Chicago political machine. Donald Trump was an outsider as far as the political elite were concerned and didn't have the political experience that Hillary, The Clintons, had, working for him. Was Donald Trump's election the result of Hillary having discou...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Minutes Ago

Asia is more livable than N/S America

samsun01
whiteflame

More than 2/3 rd's of the world's population live in the continent of Asia alone . Therefore Asia must be the most liveable country ....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

its islamarealism.. you islamarealistophobe

vi_spex
SJM

the facts of islam are horrifying.....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should minimum wage be raised?

Jacobbruce
Sarah9019a

I feel like it shouldn't be raised. If you have minimum skills, education, and provide a minimum contribution to the workplace, why should you be paid more?...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago