Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The U.S. should stop the production of pennies.

dan8242goldy
Keagen

Pennies should be retired because they are practically worthless and cost more to produce than they are actually worth. Over time, pennies have been losing value. Today, there is not much you can buy with a single penny. You may say that you can add them together to get worth, but that takes finding 100 pennies, which is a waste of space and time. A single penny costs 1.7 cents, while only being worth 1 cent, so every penny produced costs the U.S. government 0.7 cents. So about every 143 pennies...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Cats or Dogs?

42lifeuniverseverything
BenD

Alright so I say Cats are better. Several reasons why in no particular order. Only one argument from each because this debate is so simplistic it doesn't deserve a second round muwhahahaha.First, Cats are dumb animals that are so cute.Second, Cats are very stubborn.Third, Hitler owned a dog. Don't believe me? Look at WIKIPEDIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondi Fourth, Stalin bred dogs. For...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Funny Debate Pt 2

42lifeuniverseverything
BenD

The premise is simple. Come up with a story, where someone dies, but make the pronoun game vitally important, because whoever dies better be difficult to guess. If we can guess the right person who died in each others stories, then we both win. But if only one of us gets it right, that person wins by default.Characters: Joe Schmo, Larry Birdy, Happy Melark, Lovely Smith, Sherriff Eddyson, Kylo Ren, Chewbacca. It is a day in Who Cares. No one cares what day, it is one...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Funny Debate Pt 1

42lifeuniverseverything
BenD

Random life observationsWent Humpty Dumpty goes to Heaven, he is going to be a fallen angel. Emperor Palpatine is always scared of the dark side, and palpitates at the thought of his own shadow.Lame jokes are not able to walk anywhere.Raises are the worst way to start ones day, because who wants to go high in the sky?Castles are the inverse of caves.Markiplier and Jacksepticeye do not want ply their eyes out unfor...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

I need to complete debates

mattbabcock
jordanaw

If i am to vote on any debates, i need to complete at least 3 debates...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bush needs to destroy the Trump building

mattbabcock
erinrauh44

Buch did 9/11 Illuminati Confirmed 100% and needs to destroy the trump building on 10/11...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Donald Trump

selena16
lyokowarri0r

Donald Trump should not become President, he is building a wall on the Mexican border, for illegal immigrants when the Americans do it to, and so do other countries. So why build the wall, people have Families in Mexico. All countries have people who cross the borders and break laws....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Which is the most painful death in Saw?

ItsTheBaconDoge
Opsianos

1,000 Words per round. Round 1: Claim Round 2: Argument Round 3: Closing Claim: I think the most painful death in Saw would be The Blade Table or Ten Pints of blood....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Was Edward Snowden justified?

liam2002
ChristopherCaldwell

My main reason is that preventing Terrorism is more important then phone call privacy. The NSA where using the phone records to prevent terrorism and if they need to listen to my phone calls to do that, i'm okay with it. Snowden also broke the law to do something that he thought was right so how can he be legally justified if he broke the law? I do have some other reasons that I want to save for later. Also please Don't make your FIRST argument all arguing my first reasons. THANK YOU...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Home school should be an easy and free option everywhere.

abc123cba321
firefury14620

All students learn in different ways, and some learn with online homeschool, so why can we not allow the children to go on a free, and good education system....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago