Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

is professional sports a waste of people's time?

TheLight954
flatliner123

I think professional sports is a waste of people's time, because the results do not matter at all in the long run. Sure, you might feel a little happy right after your team wins, but overall, it will not matter. I think that it wastes your time from doing more productive things, such as working or thinking intellectually....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are Atheists Able to Know Reality from Delusion?

ViceRegent
imjustsomeopinion

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction? Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond t...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Twenty One Pilots = Twenty One Profligates

DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
distraff

I will prove that Twenty One Pilots are: Followers of satan Rapists Deceitful haters of mankind and their listener base Anti-Christian liars Damned to hell for eternity Personally if I ever find any of their music in my house I am breaking the CD and throwing it in the trash, and if I find it on my son's phone or laptop I am taking both away from him until he proves to me he can be trusted. Twenty One Pilots are hellbound sinners and ought to be immediately banned! What follow...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Anime is fake

WorstLife
Some_Confused_Kid

ur Waifu will nvr b real...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

SJW's are psychopaths

WorstLife
beachy

You triggered me, i sexually identify as a female male bigender tzeentch neutrois khorne intergender demifiend demiboy hellboy genderqueer / non binary pangender/poligender epicene genderfluid transgender will of fire third gender Agender/genderless bipolarjunction transistor androgyne civil/attack helicopter demigod unown F nazi earth moon mars jupiter separatist stargate trans-am mayonaise between 1 and 3 knots southward bigender androgyne and neutrois bigender third gender adn demi-boy nurgle...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Furries

Furry4life
WorstLife

Furries are people who are using the first amendment of the bill of right which is Freedom of Religion, Speech, and the Press. People have said that furries should be killed and are not nice people. What they have done is make money for charity. The largest fundraising organizations to date (October 18, 2016) are $285,592 - Midwest FurFest, $271,199 - Anthrocon, $185,104 - Further Confusion,$156,492 - Eurofurence,$142,777 - Furry Weekend Atlanta,$142,237 - Mephit Furmeet....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Minecraft makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy

DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
Name1

Minecraft is not really a video game. It is amazingly much worse than that. It is as if Satan, Second Lifeand The Sims all had a huge sex orgy and Minecraft was the bastard child that came out of it. They even have a specific variant called "Lava Survival" in which children falsely learn it is possible to escape from Hell! The horror that is Minecraft: Defying God by promoting genetic manipulation! First of all Minecraft shows us what the world will look like once the evolutionists finall...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The United States Cannot pay off the debt

RonPaulConservative
TheLight954

The resolution is that, under or current monetary system, the United States is incapable of paying off the debt....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The United States Government Welfare Program is a Disaster

ghimich
TheLight954

The United States welfare program is a catastrophe. There is no reason why 55% of American households are paying 100% of the tax. It is ridiculous. The system is easily gamed and it is costing the federal government hundreds of billions of dollars when we are already drowning in debt. The government welfare programs need to be reformed and drastically cut down....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

I dared you to this debate over twitter.

LulzCAtz
sboss18

Feminism hates men, it's absolute cancer. It has made it to where women get rights that are unfair against men and has made it to where if you even mention a problem that men face everyday you're suddenly a sexist. Why don't you people stop crying about manspreading and go to Pakistan and actually fight against oppression, or, better yet fight against the fact that in every field men are oppressed just as much if not more than women....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago