Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

u saying the p word in a bad bad way

myopinionisrightidiot
Themadman

alright man so u been saying this word and i sdont evenn wanna says it right now but lik it was real bad and i neeed to argue about this topiccc!!!!!!11!!!!...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is it romantic to wait until marriage to make love?

NKJVPrewrather
Remigijus127

You don't have to be religious to believe this. Make the fist move....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is acceptance a right?

NKJVPrewrather
myopinionisrightidiot

The burden of poof is on po. Mak he first move....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

I dont like sand...

Minddagger
Emilrose

its course, and rough, and irritating.... and it gets every where but not like you, your everything soft... and smooth......

Voting Period
23 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Schools Spend Millions of Dollars on Competitive Sports?

Comrie7thGradeELA
TheMorningsStar

hkjhkjhkjh...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Do married couples have the right to have 12 children if they want?

NKJVPrewrather
Themadman

I say yes, con says no. I just picked a random number. Con may go first....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is there an item without a destination or function

Remigijus127
Amphia

1.When we cant name item or properties about item we don't know what that item does. Imagine giving iphone to leonardo da vinci and dont say what it is. He wouldn't know what to do....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Share Your Funniest Clean Joke

TheDebate.net
pi3.14

Share Your Funniest Clean Joke Son I wrecked your car... Dad Just so long as you are OK Son, that's all that matters. Son I think I'm gay.... Dad Whatever you decide Son, I'll stand by your decision. Son I believe The Flat Earth Society makes some good points.... Dad Get out of my house, you're dead to me....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

is not picking up trash good?

desttoyer
Amphia

not picking up trash is not good for multiple reasons: 1.if trash is thrown into an ocean/lake animals can mistaken it as food and eat it and then get sick/ or may die...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bowling is a sport

TheMurica
TheOpinionatedOstrich

Bowling is a sport for many reasons. For one, it is an extremely competitive event, and the are lots and lots of tournaments, and there are also college scholarships and professional events in which people can win and get a lot of money. A lot of people argue that there is very little to no physical activity involved, and when you only bowl recreational that can make total sense. But in competitive bowling, you sometimes bowl 20, 30 and maybe even 40 games in a weekend tournament. Bowlin...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago