Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

What is love?

mightbenihilism
moneystacker

What is love? Proposition: Love is an illusion! It is not real at all. Only a lie told by the chemical OXYTOCIN to confuse the mind into giving your heart and having it stepped on by the she-witch. I asked her to hurt me no more and she just said "wooohooohooo". What a load of garbage! Love stinks! The burden of proof is on the Con to refute that love is merely an mental illusion brought on by oxytocin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should debate.org stop making people have 3 debates until they can vote?

PillarOfSalt
RevNge

I don't think you should have to make 3 debates to be able to vote. This is sort of restricting who can and can't vote. I understand that only people who like to debate will vote and this will deter trolls, but 3 is too much and I believe it should be shortened....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion should be legalized

Guv
Dookieman

If a woman does not want/isn't ready for/cannot raise a child, then why should she have to go through giving birth to it? An unborn child doesn't have a birthday, a name, and depending on how far into the pregnancy the woman is, not even a gender, let alone a conscience mind or emotions. If we refuse a woman to choose what happens to her body, we are stripping her of a right that all people are entitled to....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Who would win?

whobetheman
Buckeyebrown

I think the Avengers would wipe the floor with the Guardians of the Galaxy....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should abortion be illegal?

rstreeter13
Lauraknutson20

I believe abortion should be illegal...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Socialism is the way forward

avneet.sinha
SoundCandy

First round is acceptance only. DO NOT post arguments in round one. The debate will start in round two....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Parmenidean Monism

Surrealism
justiceandtruth

This is a topic I have never debated before, but I am very interested in exploring it further. Definitions: Parmenidean Monism - The idea that all of reality is unchanging, and thus all observed change is illusory....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Should Diabetic Scum be destroyed?

Slut_Biscuit
Support_me

I think we should start a lynching against the trash that is diabetes, they binge themselves with food until their nothing but fat slobs dying on the couch....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Straight marriage should be legal.

TheodoretheMan
Apple7

Definition of straight marriage in this sense: the legal unity between a man and a woman. Excuse spelling please as I just broke my dominant arm, and am typing rather slowly. On to the debate. (Religion is not included in the debate) I believe straight marriage should be legal because (1) it is natural for a man and woman to be together. From the beginning of civilization they have been wanting to be mutually connected or, in today's terms, married. 2. Deducting from genitalia and genitalia func...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

School should ban junk food

Lee001
houshmanzadeh

Kids should have freedom of choice....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago