Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

why zoos do more harm than good

savannah1006
Rubikx

zoos do more harm than good because for one they teach kids that it is okay to trap and mistreat animals. Zoos are also provingly made for the visitors and not the animals. say they didn't have enough space for a third bathroom, they would take away part of the enclosures from the animals around them to make space for the bathroom....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 30 Minutes Ago

I'm a better debater than you. Period.

JDOGMONEY
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

I'm better in every way possible....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Is elf-worship a viable religion?

mightbenihilism
PaoPao

Here is my idea: a new religion, devoted to the worship of elves. I think people can more easily connect to the divine through the form of elves. A lot of people have issues with their Fathers, so "Father-God" is problematic. Many people have issues with their Mothers, too, so the Virgin Mary and Guan-Yin would not be acceptable to them. People may have been bitten by the neighborhood bully dog, so the dog-faced god Anubis would scare them. But no one has a problem with elves! Elves, because...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Fox News is a propaganda network

AbandonedSpring
a_mysterious_stranger

accept if you think that fox news is a legitimate source for news....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Organized religion

AgnosticPanda
AbandonedSpring

I believe that organized religions are flawed systems of belief because they require you to worship a "God" and may squish any other beliefs that may be present prior to accepting religion or disables you from beliefs that may actually relate to your surroundings and it can cause you to believe that there is a "plan" for human kind. What say you?...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Nerf Guns Be Banned?

TheIdiotDoughnut
AbandonedSpring

Hello. I would like to start off my argument by saying that the main reason Nerf guns should not be banned is because they are a 'cool' and popular way for kids to be having fun, in the outdoors, without the aid of anything with a screen. It is a fun way for them to get good exercise, and if you wear the glasses that Nerf supply in some boxes, and don't aim in places that will obviously seriously hurt your opponent, you should be fine. the Nerf gun bullets are made out of foam, so, in the unlike...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should America combat The Islamic State

GaydenSackin
jamesclark

America should not waste their time with another unnecessary war. We would be wasting our time, money, and troops. ISIS is not a huge threat to the American people, maybe to Middle Easterner countries, and too an extent European countries, but not the USFG. We recently got out of a seemingly endless and meaningless war, the last thing we need is to get involved in another war in the Middle East without an exit strategy. NATO should continue with air strikes on ISIS, and the US should continue to...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

We should stop the Whiteman for their continued domination of the world!

whitesworstnightmare
AbandonedSpring

The whites continue to dominate the world in politics,finances,top positions in companies and so forth?The have nukes to wipe out mankind! And to add to this. The white man has shed more blood than any other race in the history of mankind. And l personally think and feel that there should be and end to whites dominating in everything in the world!...

Voting Period
23 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

This website is what is wrong with humanity

cool.dude
Ragnar

I think that this website is everything that's a wrong with the human condition. Show some respect for others ideas...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

aliens exist

59515
mightbenihilism

yes itt does exist....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago