Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Capitalism works

Sphynx111222
benko12345678

ok, Im gonna challenge that commie t*rd to a rematch. This time im gonna do what he did. 1.Capitalism works because anyone can become rich 2.It helps small businesses 3.Everyone can do anything 4.It gives you food!!!! YOU WOULD BE STARVING IF YOU DIDNT HAVE CAPITALISM!!! Hope to see you beat that commie. And don't even bring up your fancy sh*t. I want simple stuff....

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

do you think antonio is an alien?

nikorata2
lordx244

i believe antonio is an alien because he makes faces out of this world and he reacts to stimulus like a monster seen on videogames. Antonio is also one of the lucky few to have an unique face wich resembels aliens. He is very bad at sports but is naturally body built the only answer is he is an alien...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Music debate

SebUK
Evil_is

The time limit is only 30 minutes for each round , for each round my opponent can pick a song of his own choosing and I will do the same . It will be up to the voters to decide who chose the better songs. Round 1 is for acceptance only....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

whats next for furguson

miketosty
Rickenbacker4001

So will the Furguson reaction bring what obama would like to see in bringing Marshal law to America ?...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Advertising should be BANNED from TV and Radio

tinydog2473
republicofdhar

I stand against advertising from being banned from TV and radio. One of my main arguments includes jobs. The amount of jobs that will be lost from no advertising is astonishing. If there weren't any advertising for radio and TV then roughly 27,000 people will be unemployed from the advertising. As the Bureau of Labor Statistics states. Many of these jobs include directors and co-directors, set designers, actors, stunt doubles, musicians that write the jingles, and many more. To hear the rest...

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

By accepting you concede.

WillRiley
Mister_Man

Rules: If you join this debate, you automatically loose....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Christian rapper (me) vs. atheist rapper

Truth_seeker
ffchang

We will have an hour to battle. First Round Acceptance...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Do aliens exists?

gherkin
say_what_you_need_to_say

I beleive aliens do exist, we may not know but were to busy searching planets that can't support life we need to search other solar systems....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is master chief better than the arbiter

rawillis095
Hawkeye117

think master chief is better than the arbiter he is faster stronger in have better weapons in he survived everything ....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Advanced Warfare vs Black Ops 2

daroberson823
rawillis095

Ok so we all know about the latest COD advanced warfare and we all know of black ops 2. So to simply put my question which is better AW or BO2? You decide....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago