Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

random question

2001bhu
Criticalthinkerguy

we ask questions the other must answer you may use each other sources. When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

A vegetarian lifestyle is better than one of a meat eaters.

Sriya
gannon260

A vegetarian diet is better than one of a meat eater's for various reasons, but in this argument I will stress on two.Animal Suffrage: Having a vegetarian lifestyle helps not only you as an individual, but also helps save millions of animals that get harmed and slaughtered yearly.It"s cruel and unet...

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Pot should be legalized, but not taxed, unless you are selling it for profit.

Max.Wallace
IcySound

Marijuana is a plant that has evolved itself naturally and can easily be reproduced with just a seed, some dirt, water and manure. Pot is not a right granted by politicians, it is exactly the opposite. Ganja is a plant that the politically correct tyrants, with the full support of both communists and capitalists in politics, have attempted to eradicate, without success as the human will of freedom, trumps all. Leave the people that grow their own alone. Stop trying to control everything (co...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

What u wrote

lolwhy
mbryan90

"What is a Chore? A chore is regarded as something one is being forced to do, and in this case implied boredom. For those have a passion of literature it is not a chore, nor is it a chore for those who like the book. But for some, especially those with reading difficulties, it is a chore. A task which is lengthy, and often is followed by a long essay. Although personally I find reading classics interesting. I understand the ideas of those who find it a burden...?" - u BOGUS Like - CLAS...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Random fact or sentence

2001bhu
Criticalthinkerguy

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth, and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? http://www.crazythoughts.com/ (I wish to say please don't use my source against me for this debate)...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Most random sentences (one sentence per round)

Criticalthinkerguy
bat9581

Green Day decides to go bowling in Green Bay....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Common Core Education. Foreign language yes or no

Brandon.cooper7800
TheBlueWizard

The school systems in this day and time require a foreign language class be taken, in most cases for 2 years. I understand how a foreign language could be useful, but to me is a waste of time. A foreign language is something that takes up a class period when you could be doing something that would further help you in the real world....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Minimum Wage

johnnyboy555
BrandonRoe

Minimum wage should be passed because it would help people out of poverty. Try to debate me on it....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

The Bears are the Best team ever

johnnyboy555
dsjpk5

The Bears are the best team ever. They have the best players and are the best teame ever....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Abortion

johnnyboy555
basils

I want to debate abortion. I think abortion is wrong accept this debate if you think otherwise. This is my first debate so lets go!...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago