Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Minecraft is the best game ever

carnew
Im_Intelligent

Minecraft is superior to all other forms of media. It is a true display of the beauty of creation and intelligence. All this 'fortnite' and 'clash royale' could never match the true life that is Minecraft. It is a gift where only we can control our own destiny, and is probably the best biblical-based game I have ever played. It's fanbase is filled with aristocrats and it's servers crafted from diligent labor. No game can counter it's perfection. Fight me, if you dare....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should it be illegal to wear black underpants?

asta
bossman438

Hi. There is nothing wrong with wearing black underwear. I wish good luck to anyone against black underwear....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Should the admins fix the login catche and the forfeited bug?

tanner50133
tanner_1230

No they should not because this website needs to stay a waste land of misfortune!...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Mirror Mirror on the wall. Who's the thiccest of them all?

Taco_Nacho
MasterMewtwo

Samaus Aran. Done! The End! Roll Credits....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

is cat gooder than dog

urjueehjrtsdf
aersgt

gdfghdhgfrjhyjytjyujyrtfujfghjhgfjgjghj i like cheese and dog is gooder than cat...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Rap battle NDECD1441 vs RMTheSupreme

NDECD1441
RMTheSupreme

Hello Supreme! Let's take a look at your rapping skills. You can choose to start first and pass per rules in the final round, or simply treat this as an acceptance round and let me start first. Step in to the ring, this battle is starting See the Malaysian ringgit against the rap of the art king...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Why blacks should die in african holes and be starved lololololol jk ;)

THELORDNORDTHEHORD
ITsYaBoiJeff

;) Im jking calm tf down...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

When a husband hits his wife it's the wife's fault.

Masterful
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Does a man marry a woman, buy her things, put a roof over her head and then begin hitting her for absolutely NO reason? I love my car, but I wouldn't hit it, that's because my car doesn't try to upset me. There is always a reason for the beatings that get dished out to women. We need to begin trusting the judgment of men, they should be allowed to judge whether their wife gets smacked tonight or not. You'd never tell a man how he can treat the steak he just bought, yet you wish to tell him h...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should students be allowed to use cellphones in school?

EC12
shelley_m

Students should be allowed to use cell phones in school because they can become useful as an academic tool. According to familyeducation.com, an article by Maya Cohen stated that having a cell phone could give students opportunities to use academic learning programs to help them study or practice material that they learning in the classroom. -65% of students bring their cell phones to school despite having a no cell phone policy according to www.familyeducation.com. Students should be able to...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

We Should Send Everyone to Prison

icebeartheawesome
mattj11111

We should send everyone to prison because humans are evil and corrupt....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago