A 15-year-old boy has been arrested in Northern Ireland over the TalkTalk hacking attack, Scotland

Started: 10/26/2015 Category: News

A 15-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the TalkTalk cyber attack.

The teenager was detained in Northern Ireland on suspicion of Computer Misuse Act offences, the Metropolitan Police said.

Share article

He has been taken into custody at a County Antrim police station where he will be interviewed later.

I will accept this debate. No specific rules or clear resolution was given, so here's how I want the debate to go:

- I will say this 15 year old did commit the crime, in other words, I'm "prosticuting". (If Con objects to this, this is okay.)

- Con will be a "defense" for the 15 year old, saying he did not commit it. (If he objects to this, okay)

- BoP is shared

Here will be how the rounds will go (again, Con can object):

Round 1: I'll make the statements I have on this round, as such.

Round 2: Con will be saying why he's innocent, and I'll be saying why he's guilty.

Round 3: Rebuttals and protecting our case

Round 4: Rebuttals and protecting our case

Round 5: Con can make one final rebuttal. If Con has unanswered questions, I'll point them out.

Once again, if Con has other ideas, please let me know. And with that... Court is now in session!

Toce1927 forfeited this round.

I found a news website confirming that the 15 year old was indeed arrested as a suspect:

"On Monday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested and bailed in Northern Ireland in connection with the hacking." I have no idea if this was a abandoned (would the proper term be "troll debate"? I'm not sure.) debate. Prosticution rests. (Am I misspelling "prosticution"? I might be, since there IS a red line underneath. What's the proper spelling?)

Toce1927 forfeited this round.

Pika! Pikachu! Vote me! (If your going to make a debate, attend it!)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 12 months ago
Actually, is Con's R1 argument plagiarized? Now that I think about it, it very well could be. (Anyways, vote me if you want)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
I have made my stance. I may or may not let Con change it. (If Con's objections to the debate are weak, I'll remain as a "prosticutor" for the remainder of this debate.)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
So... is the debate "Is the 15 year old guilty"? If so, who's doing which side?
Vote Placed by lannan13 12 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture