elisofly2
fdp1

A Fiddle is a better instrument than a Kazoo

Started: 3/6/2014 Category: Music

elisofly2

Pro

The kazoo makes annoying noises. The fiddle is a real instrument because anybody can play a kazoo. All you have to do is blow air through the kazoo. The fiddle has strings and you are able to make many different notes and sounds with the fiddle.
fdp1

Con

Are you kidding me? The kazoo is one of the world's finest instrument's. The beauty of a kazoo is that anyone can play it. The fiddle takes lots of practice, and even if you do have the practice, you must worry about tuning. And another thing, you can make a kazoo out of household materials (a toilet paper roll, wax paper, and a rubber band). How many other instruments are capable of that?
elisofly2

Pro

The kazoo requires no skill at all. There is much more challenge to playing a fiddle. You have to play with different fingerings. I could just pick up a kazoo and play it without any prior experience. The fiddle requires dedication. Fiddles are used in Bluegrass music which is very good. The kazoo is part of the annoying music genre.
fdp1

Con

My point exactly, for a causal player, such as my self, the kazoo is very calming. The kazoo is like your mother humming your song to you as a child, to lull you to sleep. The fiddle would wake you up with all of its screeching. Also, the kazoo is very cheap, where the fiddle is pricey.
elisofly2

Pro

Oh please! The kazoo is like the incessant screaming of a little child. Waah Waah. The kazoo is just Bzz Bzz Bzz Bzz. Imagine that in your ear for a minute. I don't know how anybody can stand it. The fiddle can be calming if played by the right person. The fiddle can be joyous for dancing a merrymaking. I can imagine how a kazoo could be cute if played by a little kid for a short amount of time, but after a couple of minutes it will become extremely annoying. When I think of kazoos I think of Flo from Progressive. In one commercial she says she is offering kazoo lessons. She is like a kazoo. There are so many commercials and she is so annoying that people change the channel or mute it every time she comes on. Half of the time I watch TV is muted because of a kazoo like person. Things that are incessantly annoying make you want to blow up your head. Kazoos can ruin your life.
fdp1

Con

While the kazoo is annoying when some people play it, I find it very relaxing. Also, the fiddle can ruin your life. The fiddle will make your fingers bleed if you play it too much. Do you want to be responsible for finger bleeding???

http://www.violinist.com...
Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
How is the kazoo not worse than the violin. A kazoo is tinny irritable, whiny instrument which creates suicide inducing music.
Vote Placed by GWL-CPA 2 years ago
GWL-CPA
elisofly2fdp1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It is a tie
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
elisofly2fdp1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were better. Source points for Con.