Freshiequest
DylanAsdale

A Kamikaze is a Superior Alcoholic Beverage to a Midori Sour

Freshiequest

Pro

Everyone loves a good Kamikaze. Sweet, sour, and tanginess with just the right amount of alcohol. A kamikaze helps you reach your end goal of getting inebriated without having to sacrifice refreshing taste and drinkability. Most importantly, a Kamikaze is a superior alcohol beverage to a Midori Sour.

A Midori Sour is no doubt sweet, delicious, and refreshing; but those aspects are its downfall. A Midori Sour is too sweet and delicious.

A Midori Sour, by recipe is 1 1/2 parts Midori, 1 part sweet and sour, and 2 parts lime juice. That recipe in itself is the drinks downfall against the Kamikaze. Compared to the Kamikaze a Midori Sour is just too sweet. Unless you have the strongest sweet tooth in the world it would be impossible to drink enough Midori Sours to help you reach your end goal of inebriation. This is also due to the fact that Midori is only 20% alcohol by volume, where as the vodka in a Kamikaze is 40% alcohol by volume.

Based on these facts alone it can be seen that a Kamikaze is a superior alcoholic beverage to a Midori Sour.
DylanAsdale

Con

I think this has been a debate in the challenge period for too long. The author will obviously not let it expire, so I would like to encourage the audience to vote in favor of me winning this debate, for the sake of cleaning the website layout. I will not post points after this, I will simply add numbers, thus preventing a drawn-out process, and cleaning up debate.org in a faster, more precise manner.
Freshiequest

Pro

Hi Dylan,

Please see the webmasters comment in the comment section. It was very rude of you to take this debate and not debate it.
DylanAsdale

Con

My apologies, Pro and Webmaster.
Posted by brian_eggleston 8 years ago
brian_eggleston
Yes, thank you PoeJoe and Rezz! As it happens, Freshie posted the same debate again and I did actually take it!
Posted by Webmaster 8 years ago
Webmaster
Hi Debaters,

This is directed at the Con for this Debate. Please do not take a debate if you don't plan on debating it. While I appreciate your attempts to "clean up" the website, that is my job. Simply report the debate next time. If a debate is going to expire, let it expire.

Thank You,
Webmaster
Posted by mikehughes8 8 years ago
mikehughes8
Most people here are younger than 21? I feel old.
Posted by mikehughes8 8 years ago
mikehughes8
For experimental purposes and to test the merit of pros position, I am going to the liquor store.
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
Just noticed... i'm tired...

* this might take a while to be accepted...
Posted by Rezzealaux 8 years ago
Rezzealaux
RE: Previous Comment

LOL YES. BRIAN LOVES HIS BOOZE.
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
Seeing as the overwhelming majority of debate.org is under 21, this might take a while to be expected...

Or on second thought, try messaging brian_eggleston. He might have a clue about what you're saying.
Vote Placed by Rezzealaux 8 years ago
Rezzealaux
FreshiequestDylanAsdaleTied
Vote Placed by DylanAsdale 8 years ago
DylanAsdale
FreshiequestDylanAsdaleTied