Shafer117
Debater_Girl

A Man Who Watches MLP: FIM *Should* Not be Immediately Considered Gay

Shafer117

Shafer117

Pro

Just because a brony (a man who watches MLP) doesn't mean that he is gay. Many people on the internet I like to call brony haters hate on bronies, usually with the overused accusation that they are gay. My argument in this debate is that a brony can be gay, but should not immediately be called gay until either he confesses or is proven.
Debater_Girl

Con

he should i mean thats a gay show
Shafer117

Pro

Fellow debaters, I do not mean any offense to the Con, but I do think that that opening statement could have been a lot better.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was almost an immediate phenomenon, instantly winning the hearts of thousands and angering others. Many of these "brony-haters" hate on bronies whenever possible, isually with the overused accusation of calling them gay.

As a brony, this thing usually happens to me, as an example, please read this statement from my previous argument:

Lets say I joined a chat session. The people in the chat are taking turns telling about themselves, and it is eventually my turn. I tell the group right off the bat that I am a brony. Now, lets say that some of these people in the chat are brony-haters, and are immediately calling me gay. I didn't even have the time to explain anything about myself and they are already calling me gay.

Please take this as evidence to support my claim and I pass the round over to the Con.
Debater_Girl

Con

Debater_Girl forfeited this round.
Shafer117

Pro

Shafer117 forfeited this round.
Debater_Girl

Con

i dont care bout this debate
Posted by perplexingstories 3 years ago
perplexingstories
I agree with pro i mean con is being overly biased and bronies aren't gay unless they confess and con is being biased like the person in are all bronies homosexual part 1- part 2, is biased for calling it gay they just don't understand friendship
Posted by Shafer117 5 years ago
Shafer117
Why start a popular debate? I dont know about you but I'd much rather debate on something I like and understand. And MLP doesn't have bears, it has ponies :D. Next time don't be rude and ruin someones debate.
Posted by Debater_Girl 5 years ago
Debater_Girl
i am fine with that. But a tip 4 you, start a popular debate. Ok snuggle bears.
Posted by Shafer117 5 years ago
Shafer117
well you ruined my debate, thanks

only accept a debate youre going to finish
Posted by Debater_Girl 5 years ago
Debater_Girl
i accepted it 4 no reason. idk wat this is even about
Posted by Shafer117 5 years ago
Shafer117
That's your opening statement? ...ok
Posted by Shafer117 5 years ago
Shafer117
And this debate was created by me because i was tired of Bronies getting hated on. I recently lost a debate almost exactly like this just because I said cannot instead of should not. This whole debate is about people immediately calling bronies gay just because they watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Posted by Shafer117 5 years ago
Shafer117
Very well, I'll lower it to three.
Posted by GenesisCreation 5 years ago
GenesisCreation
I don't understand this debate.
Posted by Contra 5 years ago
Contra
Reduce it to 3 rounds and I'll take it.
Vote Placed by Travniki 5 years ago
Travniki
Shafer117Debater_GirlTied