A Trump Presidency

LucasKeye has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

I will argue that Donald Trump is not fit to be President. His policies will be detrimental to the economy and the country as a whole, he himself does not possess the right character for office, and he lacks the ability to articulate himself, which is crucial for the President to have. This will be purely about Trump and will not include Hillary Clinton, or any other candidate.
The first round will be acceptance, the second will be opening statements, and all further rounds will be rebuttals and extensions of points.
No plagiarism, no forfeits, no trolling. Provide sources when appropriate.

Let me put this simply folks; we have but 2 options for president, Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump. So I will be arguing that a Trump Presidency would be great since it is not a Hillary Presidency, and would thus prevent Hillary from getting into office. As long as it's not illary, I'm happy.

Did you know that in 1994 Hillary Clinton endorsed a crime bill that ended up incarcerating millions of black Americans? She also said that black youths are “super predators” without consciences or empathy and that we should “bring them to heal.” Which seems to closely resemble Nazi propaganda about Jews and Slavs, but oh no- TRUMP is Adolf Hitler!

Just look at how racist he is for detesting a violent death cult whose holy book orders its followers to murder gay people, people of other religions, mutilate women’s genitals, and permits its followers to own sex slaves. Trump is such a terrible evil racist for criticizing Islam (even though Islam is not a race, it is an ideology)

“People require dignity, ideas do not require dignity”-

Did you know that in 1996 Hillary and Bill Clinton sold US military technology to China to fund Bills reelection campaign? That’s right, apparently a Chinese Agent by the name of John Huang facilitated fundraising of millions of Dollars to Bills reelection campaign, {1} and Bill approved the transfer of US missile technology to the Chinese Government as promised in 1998. {2} Apparently a man by the name of Rajiv Fernando was appointed to office in the Commerce department and given Top Security Clearance by Hillary Clinton after donating millions to the Clinton Foundation.

And Hillary received millions of dollars through her Clinton Foundation from the Russian Government for selling Uranium via Uranium One, and receiving 2.35 million dollars from the Russians, {3} despite the fact that the US Constitution states in Article 1 Section 9:

“no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

So not only has Hillary Clinton violated the law of the land, she also violated the Supreme law of the land and is an Agent for the Russian and Chinese governments.

Did you know that Hillary Clinton received between 10 and 25 million dollars from Saudi Arabia? {4} You mean that country where it is illegal for women to drive, women get stoned to death for being raped, where you are thrown off a building for being gay, and where if you even question the government they burn you alive? Not to mention the massive practice of Female Genital Mutilation, but who cares about that? Sharia Law is so progressive, that’s why Hillary is a big cheerleader for it!

Another fact; in 1975 Hillary Clinton defended a man accused of Child Rape; she states she knew he was guilty and even laughed about it! {5} You can tell how “pro-women” Hillary is by how much she loves rapists, hell, she’s married to one! {6} and if that weren’t enough, SHE IS ONE! Hillary Clinton raped Cathy Obrien. {7}

Hillary Clinton is a joke folks, and not a funny one, more like a sadistic terrible joke that makes everyone question your sanity. This woman is a fellon and a traitor- she isn't elligible to be president, she isn't even the legitimate nominee of the Democratic Party- she lost to Bernie Sanders, they just handed it to Hillary.

I'm not sure if you understood the premise of the debate. I specifically stated that this isn't in any way about Hillary Clinton. You stated "So I will be arguing that a Trump Presidency would be great..." which you did not, in any way, actually do. Please continue your argument for Trump, not against Clinton.

I know that- I am saying that a Trump presidency would be good because it would constitue Hillary not getting into office. you should read my argument next time. Either way Trump said Hillary would be in prison if he were in office, so that's another point.

It was difficult, but I did read your argument. What I'm saying is that the entire thing was about Hillary and this isn't supposed to be at all about any other candidate. I understand that Trump getting into office would mean Hillary doesn't, but this is supposed to be about what his presidency would look like, not Hillary's. And you didn't even show what Hillary's presidency would look like, only why she's such an awful person. If you're going to break the rules, at least do it right.

Simple; a Trump presidency looks like Hillary NOT getting into the oval office, thus it would be the best thing for this nation.

Perhaps if this was a debate about Hillary's past, not the one that it actually is, then your "arguments" may be considered legitimate. But alas, it is not. No, this is about Trump and his policies, and ONLY Trump; not anyone else, as explicitly stated at the beginning. You have only made irrelevant statements and used a child's logic to defend your blatant misinterpretation of the rules, therefore, you have made no permissible arguments. I regret have wasted my time on someone who cannot defend their candidate, such as you.

Well what else am I to do? You haven't provided reasons why Trump shoulod NOT be President, and you're the one who started this debate. The BOP is on YOU-
Posted by LucasKeye 2 days ago
Please go onto my page in a few hours so that we can have a debate in which you actually follow the rules.
Posted by Concentratingape 1 week ago
No one but Trump could raise the questions that he does and stand tall or else we would have seen one by now. At least Trump is as endearing as he is mean
Posted by LucasKeye 1 week ago
Can you post your acceptance in round one so that we can continue the debate?