LucasKeye
leon1122

A Trump Presidency

LucasKeye has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

LucasKeye

Con

I will argue that Donald Trump is not fit to be President. His policies will be detrimental to the economy and the country as a whole, he himself does not possess the right character for office, and he lacks the ability to articulate himself, which is crucial for the President to have.

This will be purely about Trump and will not include Hillary Clinton, or any other candidate.

The first round will be acceptance, the second will be opening statements, and all further rounds will be rebuttals and extensions of points.
No plagiarism, no forfeits, no trolling. Provide sources when appropriate.
leon1122

Pro

I accept this debate, my first, and hope that I will be able to convince you and others by the end of five rounds that Donald Trump is indeed fit to be President and will in fact be a great President.