A black man is no better than a white man and the same in reverse

I await my opponents acceptance.

Better( more desirable, satisfactory, or effective (IN THIS CASE this is specific to the desirability, satisfaction and effectiveness as a man).

Man( a person with the qualities associated with males, such as bravery, spirit, or toughness.

Let's take a Black man:

Usain St. Leo Bolt is a Jamaican sprinter widely regarded as the fastest person ever.[1][2][3] He is the first man to hold both the 100 metres and 200 metres world records since fully automatic time-measurements became mandatory in 1977. Along with his team mates, he also set the world record in the 4×100 metres relay. He is the reigning Olympic champion in these three events, the first man to win six Olympic gold medals in sprinting, and a five-time World champion. He was the first to achieve a "double double" by winning 100 m and 200 m titles at consecutive Olympics (2008 and 2012),[4] and topped this through the first "double triple" (including 4x100m relays).[5]

His 2009 record breaking margin for 100 m, from 9.69 seconds (his own previous world record) to 9.58, is the highest since the start of fully automatic time measurements.[6]

His achievements in sprinting have earned him the media nickname "Lightning Bolt",[7] and awards including the IAAF World Athlete of the Year, Track & Field Athlete of the Year, and Laureus Sportsman of the Year (twice). He is the highest paid athlete ever in track and field.[8] He has been called the world’s most marketable athlete[9] and the greatest athlete ever.[10][11][12]

Let's take a white man:

Lying in his reinforced bed, 58-stone Keith Martin defended the estimated £50,000 a year he costs the taxpayer – by comparing himself to others who receive help, such as smokers or injured rock climbers.

Believed to be the world’s fattest man, the bed-bound 42-year-old cannot even roll over on his own.
He is visited by seven carers a day, who wash and change him in two shifts, plus two nurses every other day who tend to his bed sores.

Despite the huge drain on public funds, Mr Martin, who has been unable to work for more than a decade, said: ‘It’s either that or I would end up dead. Until people have lived like it, they can’t judge.

Read more:

I would say that A black man is better than a white man (as a person with the qualities associated with males, such as bravery, spirit, or toughness). I can show you the reverse in round 2 but unlike in resolution it's not 'the same'.

GeorgiaAshley forfeited this round.

Let's take William Henry "Bill" Gates :)

He's a white guy........

is an American business magnate and philanthropist. Gates is the former chief executive and current chairman of Microsoft, the world’s largest personal-computer software company, which he co-founded with Paul Allen. He is consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people and was the wealthiest overall from 1995 to 2009, excluding 2008, when he was ranked third; in 2011 he was the wealthiest American and the second wealthiest person. During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of CEO and chief software architect, and remains the largest individual shareholder, with 6.4 percent of the common stock. He has also authored or co-authored several books.

Gates is one of the best-known entrepreneurs of the personal computer revolution. Gates has been criticized for his business tactics, which have been considered anti-competitive, an opinion which has in some cases been upheld by the courts. In the later stages of his career, Gates has pursued a number of philanthropic endeavors, donating large amounts of money to various charitable organizations and scientific research programs through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, established in 2000.

Gates stepped down as chief executive officer of Microsoft in January 2000. He remained as chairman and created the position of chief software architect. In June 2006, Gates announced that he would be transitioning from full-time work at Microsoft to part-time work, and full-time work at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He gradually transferred his duties to Ray Ozzie, chief software architect, and Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer. Gates's last full-time day at Microsoft was June 27, 2008. He remains at Microsoft as non-executive chairman.

Here is an image of Mr De'Shawn Tyrese: cleans microsoft's HQ's toilets as a part-time janitor :)

A white man is better than a black man. However, IT IS NOT THE SAME IN REVERSE (the way they are better is different).

My apologies for forfeiting round 2. I was caught up in some studying.

Let us get back to the debate.

Think about Nelson Mandela. A saint to say the least.
Here is my proof.

Warren Buffet- an extremely successful business man.

White men and black men are equals.

NOt equals. By the way I meant the link for Mr De'Shawn Tyrese.

Neither in what they've done for South Africa nor financially. As I said, your resolution contains two parts:

1) A black man is no better than a white man, This I have disproven since even Nelson Mandela is superior to Warren Buffet in political contribution.

2) It is the same in reverse. Well no. I have shown throughout the entire debate that white men tend to be better than black men in a DIFFERENT way!

All in all I hope the video refreshes your soul. ;
Posted by RationalMadman 3 years ago
The link i meant was this:
Posted by RationalMadman 3 years ago
That is how one demolishes a resolution.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 3 years ago
Posted by Zaradi 3 years ago
Make it 8k characters and I'll accept right now.
Posted by lannan13 3 years ago
I will accept this on next monday.
Vote Placed by utahjoker 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: sources