Sarthak17
Ishita03

A capitilsed socity isnt socialist in oulook

Sarthak17

Con

According to me the statement is totally wrong.Today even as a whole or if we see individually every capitilzed socity or person is trying to be sociliasm in outlook.From Ambanis to Tatas from USA to Japan every capitilzed person or socity is trying to follow socialism.Tatas and Ambanis have opened no. of NGO's for welfare of ppor people while USA and Japan have contributed to developing countries for helping them to grow.For istance let us take Japan's and India's case only Japan has conributed RS 60,000 cores to India so that India can have bullets trains and from a developing nation convert to a developed nation. Many of the people may speak against the topic.I would like to ask my oppents that if this statement is true then USA is nothing,why only USA then even Russia is nothing.Many oppents may argue by stating this that in India Ambani's or Tata's open NGO's to convert black money into white but has it been proved that they are corrupt.According to Income Tax department of India the leading companies of India arent corrupt except Reliance group,but if 10% of Indias population do it to convert black money into white,then 90% of people even do it for welfare and socialism in our country. If this satement is wrong then India would have never prospered as India's growth has been because of lons given by the capitilized socities of world.For instance India has singed treaty of worth $1.1 billion with world bank and we all know that world bank works on fingre tips of US.My oppents would even regard that only US does so this doesnt state my view point right but even recently Russia singed a treaty with India of $100 billion. Many developed countries have given money to developing countries and many Capitilized persons have opened NGO's to help people. If this tstatement was wrong then the world would have never prospered as back to world war-1 Usa provided short term investments to Germany and even today China has provided money to Pakistan to deal with terrorists.Therfore my viewpoint is that the statment is wrong.
Ishita03

Pro

I personally feel that the staement is totally wrong.If the statment was right then India wouldnt have remained so poor.India has become vulnerable to poverty due socialism.My oppent Sarthak has been arguing that USA is big brother but there many more country that dont follow this for instance Middle East Countries like Saudi Arabia,Iran and Iraq.This is their way of showing that they are most powerful.We must not only see USA we must go above it.
Sarthak17

Con

Please clear your resolution USA is mighty power IF any country goes again USA or Russia the country would fininsh off like Japan in world war-2. Internationalism peace depende upon socialism only, therefore Usa cant be negelected
Ishita03

Pro

Ishita03 forfeited this round.
Sarthak17

Con

Sarthak17 forfeited this round.
Ishita03

Pro

Ishita03 forfeited this round.