GoOrDin
Scots_167

A debate of Bigots: languages

GoOrDin

Pro

Round #1 acceptance
Round #2 your thoughts and biases
Round #3 rebuttals
Round #4 additional content

A Debate for Bigots: Languages

I bring this up because I am obsessed. I want to learn every language I can as fluently as I can, prior to finding or being presented with a personal application.

I ritually, not just routinely but ritually, go over the potential for REFORM.

Examples: Slavic east and west, Scandinavian, Latin, Turkish etc...

Goal: Without changing boarders, however via international investment, establishing a standard for a Next generation set of global languages to unify our people in art, culture, and business.

The Idea: what languages as a whole, in all the world do you really appreciate, respect, question, pity, want to know about, and consider how endangered they are on a demographic scale. What do you think is the future of the Human language?

thanks for considering this. Round #2 will be for expressing our views on specific Languages, so please save your Round 1 for an introduction.
Scots_167

Con

Shalom GoOrDin, I am glad to accept this, and I shall once my next turn begins! So Im glad to see.
GoOrDin

Pro

I think that all the minority languages will go extinct.

I want to build Grand Academic Museums to preserve all the written and spoken words of these languages, the art, songs, culture and history. Each language would have a great Sanctuary made to commemorate that language.

Then the world can become more unified through more applicable languages, and the extinct languages would have even fuller bodies than they do now which can be revived. (education limiting the current purity of the language.)

I would happily, and intend to, work for free to establish a culture like that.

The languages are grand and spectacular, BUT,
for the world's sake, I think it would improve economic situations if we spoke fewer languages.

So I think the first Thing I could say is, All Minorities should be Logged and reserved prior to their extinction, and then those languages can be liquidated into new world cultures.
Scots_167

Con

Best Languages

French, Dutch, Russian, Zulu, and Swahili. Besides that I must pass on this debate as I don't have time.

Sorry
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Scots_167

Con

Scots_167 forfeited this round.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Scots_167

Con

Scots_167 forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
oops. tat was supposed to be a debate round..
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
This debate was supposed to be about, "What languages you think we can do without"

How the world can safely and respectfully rid itself of these divisions.
What would be the purpose, benefit and difficulties of this objective.
Who would need to be recompensate.
How would we accomplish such a goal as a world community.

and what are the social and scientific (psychological) significances of such an event.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
welp.. that was meant to be a debate round. WOOp
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
French is a good one. I posted an article about the United Provinces of France reuniting as a singular country to enhance their culture scene. By doing so music, movies, literature and business competency would improve for all the Countries to merge into this new UPF.

Dutch is fantastic. Very similar to Swedish and Danish/Norwegian. I am shocked and disappointedly so to know that Iceland didn't want to be a member of this Scandinavian language family group.
There are many, many Dutch people in my home city. In fact a dutch farmer cuts the hay in my grandmother's field every year.
French Guinea was actually owned by the Dutch first. The only French colony in South America.

Russian is a fantastic language. SO fantastic that it is hard to see it, Belarussian and Ukrainian ever finding a common ground. I think all Russians should know Belarus also. By doing so they would increase their vocabulary (giving similar Russian meanings to the words which would otherwise impair their ability to understand their neighbours). But for all I know, Russian is already very developed and they have an extensive vocabulary already.

Zulu now that is a language I never looked into. I am aware that Swahili has a rather limited amount of syllables in their language, but they have their own syllables which are not spoken in English either. Variants of vowels and letter's like 'R' ( R us a letter commonly used differently by various cultures { In Korean R and L are the same letter. But pronounced both ways. This simply illustrates the complexity of the syllable. })
BUT, I have very little to say about the African languages sadly. I never found a reason to study them.

I guess what I will say is - since you may not be returning -

I think Swedish, Norwegian and Danish should all be the same language in the next 5 generations, and the remnants of the history reserved. The Dutch also should participate in this collaboration, but with a few extra generations to conform. ~ :P so