Ishika
rajun

A disciplined man is a lonesome in this age of lawlessness

Ishika

Ishika

Con

Dicipline means to act in life as per certain rules and norms set by the society for general good and the age of lawlessness, the age where people dont care to follow rules. Acc. to me a diciplined man is not lonesome because disciplined people are good at time management, trust worthy and helpful and all people love to give work and seek help from such people. This way they cannot be lonely.if we are diciplined then we are easily able to make our place in the society and we can have friends.
rajun

Pro

I accept to debate for this topic, CON. elaborate your arguments.
Ishika

Con

If we are disciplined then only we can have a mass around us and by having a mass and supporters we are not lonely.Lets take an example of children. Most of them love to make friends with toppers(most of them are dsiciplined) as they are disciplined and they can learn from them and turn out to be toppers themselves.
rajun

Pro

Thank you for your views, con...

"If we are disciplined then only we can have a mass around us and by having a mass and supporters we are not lonely"

This phenomenon is never possible in the most important stage of ones life. Teenage.(a) See, when one tries to be disciplined, he is mocked and peer group is not possible. This leads to a negative attitude which in turn destroys the ability to make friends in the future.

Too low no. of characters....Have continued my arguments in comments.
Posted by Ishika 4 years ago
Ishika
As rajun u say that in teenage if we are disciplined we loose the ability of making friends. Yes but if teenagers don't follow rules and drive fast they will be found in hospitals with broken heads and we will find that one friend outside the hospital who was telling his indisciplined, so called cool friends not to drive fast.
Posted by rajun 4 years ago
rajun
This was supposed to be a short one...i understand but as con, I felt a necessity of a few more characters.
I know I should be penalised but I asked the permission.
Regards.
Posted by rajun 4 years ago
rajun
Regards.
Posted by rajun 4 years ago
rajun
...in the future. So, how can one say that discipline will actually not lead to loneliness?

(a)http://everydaylife.globalpost.com...

Think about it friends, Who flourishes in sectors like business, self-employment,politics that employ most people in this world? Disciplined ones or ones who have contacts and are cunning? So, we can say that a disciplined man is if not always but many a times, helpless in this world of lawlessness.
Posted by rajun 4 years ago
rajun
I hereby request the permission of Con, to continue my arguments here...
Posted by rajun 4 years ago
rajun
Only 500 characters isn't enough to rebuttal this debate,Con. Bad conduct.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
IshikarajunTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with the resolution, as being a decent human being had lead to no end of problems in my life... CONDUCT: "Have continued my arguments in comments." Con faced the same character limit, and still made their case; they also did not agree to any character limit manipulation. S&G: Con had spelling errors, perhaps to shorten words thus fit the case inside the debate rounds... ARGUMENT: Con fit her arguments inside the debate rounds (which in total are probably shorter than this comment section), all arguments outside the debate rounds are null in terms of voting. Thus con finished their thought, pro left us hanging.