Lickdafoot
FREEDO

A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Lickdafoot

Lickdafoot

Pro

This is what the OH Majesty shaghhaii of delphi told me in my dream within adream, or awakeness. It is more real that real can be imagined. YES YES
FREEDO

Con

That which we do not know as a THOUGHT of the dream persona filled with the minds lingering attachment shall never been called as we have seen them to be be be be . TO BE OR NOT TO BE?!?!?!
And the toad warrior came to me. For he does in these sort of dreams.
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

What if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone. Like no scars or anything, just flat skin. Then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night. You find out several days later that for your entire life he had been sneaking into your room while you slept and sucking on your chest to make two giant hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the
Truth, that ye may come to know it and, knowing it, spread it and,
spreading it, wallow in it and, wallowing in it, lie in it and, lying
in the Truth, become a Poet of the Word and a Sayer of Sayings - an
Inspiration to all men and a Scribe to the Gods.

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Lickdafoot

Pro

Galctic lucid sacred awareness is all-encompasing all almighty essence of creation magnitude outreach the cosmos spread the aura ofwealth and spirit world project your mind to the universe of shamanic forces galations root chakra third eye karma dharma sacred loving radiate powers of within to be at one with the spirit of the world love hope bliss eternal creation comes from theforce of reiki healing kundalini joy perceptive inguinity emenates astral objective mother eath fool justice latitude longitude no one knows what everyone sees only in their moment of conception of the spitir. you cannot witness what you cannot experience one for all magnitude of the heart within being of consiousness.

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
FREEDO

Con

FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORDFNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Lickdafoot

Pro

I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
FREEDO

Con

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.
Add to My FavoritesReport this DebateShare with My Friends

Argument Due
Use the link below to post your argument for round #3.
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Updated:19 minutes agoStatus:Debating Period
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Copyright � 2012 Juggle™, LLC. All rights reserved.TermsRSSPrivacyFeedbackAbout
Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument
Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Debate.org
Debates
People
Forums
Home(1) Logout Help
Search Debates

Account Menu
My Debates
My Favorites
My Friends
My Messages
My Photos
View Profile
Edit Profile
My Settings
Status: ONLINE

Lickdafoot

FREEDO
A dream with in a dream is being awake.

Argument Due
Post My Argument
Started:3/31/2012Category:Miscellaneous
Viewed:28 timesDebate No:22477

Debate Rounds (3)Comments (0)Votes (0)

Pro
Report this Argument

Con
And he said:
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

God bless you, dad.""""""""

And that is what it means to be awake.
Go ye hence and dig the

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Report this Argument

Pro

IWIN YES YES

.
.
.

.
.
.
f
g
f
g
f

f
g
f
g
f
g
f
g
fg

t
e
rte
r
e
r
w
we
w
e
w
e

w
e
e
e

r
t

we

w
e
we
eee
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e loo da doo

loo
l

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
o
o
o
o
oo
o
o

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
a
a
a
a

d
d
dd
o
ooo
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

HOPE DANGLES ON A STRING
Report this Argument

Con
FNORD
FNORD
FNORD
Report this Argument

Pro
I won, BOO. Vote me for prez of LIFE
Report this Argument

Posted by FREEDO 9 months ago
FREEDO
I want Licky back.
Posted by MassiveDump 9 months ago
MassiveDump
This is the best debate ever.
Posted by ClassicRobert 1 year ago
ClassicRobert
Dafuq did I just read, and why did I enjoy it so much?
Posted by 1dustpelt 2 years ago
1dustpelt
lol what kind of debate is this?
Posted by GeoLaureate8 2 years ago
GeoLaureate8
Alcohol is sometimes referred to as the truth serum. Licky has stated the profound truth. Very impressed with what she has expressed here.
Posted by Lickdafoot 2 years ago
Lickdafoot
lol. drunken mash up of words ftw :P
Posted by GeoLaureate8 2 years ago
GeoLaureate8
"Galctic lucid sacred awareness is all-encompasing all almighty essence of creation magnitude outreach the cosmos spread the aura ofwealth and spirit world project your mind to the universe of shamanic forces galations root chakra third eye karma dharma sacred loving radiate powers of within to be at one with the spirit of the world love hope bliss eternal creation comes from theforce of reiki healing kundalini joy perceptive inguinity emenates astral objective mother eath fool justice latitude longitude no one knows what everyone sees only in their moment of conception of the spitir. you cannot witness what you cannot experience one for all magnitude of the heart within being of consiousness. -- lickdafoot

Agreed. Well said.
Posted by FREEDO 2 years ago
FREEDO
It's easy. Just leave an open-ended color change CSS code in one of the rounds and it kicks in once the debate ends.
Posted by Lickdafoot 2 years ago
Lickdafoot
lmao whatever. you turned the site yellow, so props :P
Posted by FREEDO 2 years ago
FREEDO
This should be tied. It was completely pointless.
Vote Placed by TUF 2 years ago
TUF
LickdafootFREEDOTied
Reasons for voting decision: Freedo gets a point for the cool transitional thingy's. And LDF get's the rest, because she is my new DDO girlfriend. LOLOLOL
Vote Placed by CAPLlock 2 years ago
CAPLlock
LickdafootFREEDOTied
Reasons for voting decision: WTF
Vote Placed by Wallstreetatheist 2 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
LickdafootFREEDOTied
Reasons for voting decision: How does FREEDO do the things he does do when he does do them?
Vote Placed by GeoLaureate8 2 years ago
GeoLaureate8
LickdafootFREEDOTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had the most convincing case. Con wins S
Vote Placed by Greyparrot 2 years ago
Greyparrot
LickdafootFREEDOTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter vote-bombing dustpelt.
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 2 years ago
1dustpelt
LickdafootFREEDOTied
Reasons for voting decision: Nobody made sense but nice site-hacking Freedo.