BADABOOM
mcalcara

A full scale war between the United States and China. The United States hands down.

BADABOOM

Pro

The United States has it hands down.
mcalcara

Con

I accept this debate, and good luck to you.
BADABOOM

Pro

Good Luck to you to.

There is no other way to put it than if something escalated these two countries into open conflict that the United States would totally dominate. Their would be loss but the Chinese are getting big headed because of their growing economy. They need to be put in their place.
mcalcara

Con

I believe that China would win a full scale war with the United States. I support this with 2 main points.
First, a war with china would cause a disruption of the economy.
Second, a war with China is a potential start to a world war.

On to my first point. A war with China would cause a disruption in the economy. According to the US Census, the US imported 440,433.5 million dollars of goods in 2013 from China alone. If we go to war with them, the trade with the country would come with a halt. Also from the census, in January of 2014, the US imported $38,196.6 million of goods from China.
Due to the lack of time, I will complete my argument next round.
BADABOOM

Pro

BADABOOM forfeited this round.
mcalcara

Con

mcalcara forfeited this round.
BADABOOM

Pro

BADABOOM forfeited this round.
mcalcara

Con

mcalcara forfeited this round.
BADABOOM

Pro

BADABOOM forfeited this round.
mcalcara

Con

mcalcara forfeited this round.
Posted by saruking 3 years ago
saruking
i'm assuming full scale war = Total war
War is mean to end a dispute or situation. before i say who will wins. i Want to the objective of which side
What defines a Win and Lost. Because with Nuclear weapon. there is a chance this war will have no Winners.
Posted by mcalcara 3 years ago
mcalcara
Hypothetically.
Posted by Manmit 3 years ago
Manmit
Actually, The US would never go to war with China. China has a population in the billions and its government can call people in the army easily. The reason we buy so much stuff from China is because if China was to attack, then china's economy collapses. This stops China from attacking us because if they do, their econmy will collapse. Their economy is the most growing because we continue to buy things from them and this is the reason. I wish I was in the debate. Anyways, I know this from my teacher. My 8th grade social science teacher told us this and he was an A student in college.
Posted by Manmit 3 years ago
Manmit
Posted by ararmer1919 3 years ago
ararmer1919
Lol. Not even a competition.
Posted by budgerigar42 3 years ago
budgerigar42
Are you sure? China has many resources and many more people. Their education system is much better than ours. Maybe try stop being xenophobic.
Posted by mcalcara 3 years ago
mcalcara
Is second round case?