candice
Jlconservative

A gay couple is capable of being great parents, and should be able to adopt babies.

candice

Pro

Gay men and women shouldn't only be labled with they're sexual orientation. A gay man or woman can be just as good of a parent as a heterosexual one. Sometimes it seems that people forget that not only are these people gay, they also love like we do, have careers like we do, and can show a baby love like we do! There's more to being gay than gay sex, which sometimes seems to me all that anti-gay protesters think about.

Why would you want to deny a deserving child a wonderfull home, just because the parent's are married, or in a life long relationship with a same sex partner? Yes, you would have to explain to the child eventually why there are two mommy's, or daddy's. This doesn't mean they won't get the same type of attention and nurturing.

Plus, no research has shown that a child raised by gay parents will have more of a chance turning out gay. They probably will be more comfortable with the idea, but that won't make them gay.

There are wonderfull, nice, caring gay/lesbian individual's wanting babies to love. There is nothing wrong with this.
Jlconservative

Con

Jlconservative forfeited this round.
candice

Pro

I still stand by everything that I stated in the opening statement, and apologise to the reader's of this debate there's no rebutal to be made.
Jlconservative

Con

Jlconservative forfeited this round.
candice

Pro

Gay parents deserve respect, and acknowledgment that they're just as good of parents as staight ones. Sorry this debate is not a debate!
Jlconservative

Con

Candice I am so sorry for being so late, school has really taken up 100% of my time for about 3 weeks now. Anyway as I will probably loose this debate because of my lack of punctuality I will try and produce an argument.

The first thing you said caught my attention and I found it quite humorous

"Gay men and women shouldn't be labled with they're sexual orientation."
Ok well.....why do you call them gay? The only reason they are even a group is because of sexual orientation and their dysfunction. What should they be labeled as then? abominations? sexual miscreants? perversion of humanity?

The word "gay" was given to the homosexual community as a shield. When we here the word "homosexual" we are clarifying the dysfunction, the deviancy, the reality. We change it to the word gay and it makes it more difficult to pinpoint the truth. So one thing that the homosexual agenda did was to change the name. Just like saying something like "ethnic cleansing" it sounds like your washing machine as oppose to murder. And they were right "Ethnic Cleansing" sounds nice. Murder is the truth however, and so Homosexuality is the truth and "gay" is not.

Homosexuals like to argue that, since people are by nature free to choose, the choice of sodomy should be protected, at least as much as any other choice. But the fact that people are free by nature to make choices does not mean that any choice they make is good or that all choices should be equal before the law. Some people choose to steal and to lie. Some abandon their children or their wives or husbands. Some sink into the grip of drugs. Some evade the draft at their country's need, or abandon their duty in the face of battle. These are bad choices, and when they are made, the rest of us must bear part of the cost. These things are wrong in a democracy, as much as they are wrong anywhere else.

The thing that blows my mind is that we put a cloak of secrecy around a group of people whose lifestyle is at best abominable. Homosexuality is an abomination; the practice that our children are being taught is ok is appalling. It is pathology it is a perversion of the mind. The truth is Homosexual behavior is extremely unhealthy contributing for no purpose what so ever the spread of HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis A,B, and C and so many more sexually transmitted disease for no purpose. It is a proven fact that nature rewards healthy living habits with good health. It is abundantly clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural and unhealthy, and it is odd that such behavior is applauded in an age that worships nature and bodily good health.
Homosexual activists, and their allies in the media, academia and Hollywood routinely promote half-truths and lies in their quest to normalize behavior long considered taboo and sinful. Chief among those lies is the claim that homosexuality is a healthy, natural and fixed 'identity', as opposed to a harmful, immoral and changeable behavior.

The homosexual group demands rights for sexual deviant, for sexual behavior that is spreading plague destroying families, killing our civil rights, destroying religious freedom, and is killing America. That is why we should be worried about the threat within our borders. Its despicable, unhealthy, and a self inflicted death wish. The gay activist lobby is powerful and scary; they use the notion of rights and tolerance and send everybody on their ear, not realizing the generations to come are the ones that will pay the price, a plagued and disease filled America is what lays ahead. I'm concerned about the pedophilia and the bestiality and the sadomasochism and the cross dressing. Is this all going to have rights in our future? You laugh however I promise if you asked George Washington or Benjamin Franklin the same questions about homosexuality their response would be similar. Its time to wake up America wake up and realize we are killing ourselves, our children, our children's children and generations to come.

Facts about homosexuality the liberal left wingers refuse to accept.

Homosexuals, while representing perhaps 2% of the population, perpetrate more than one-third of all reported child molestations.

Pedophilia is in fact a common part of the homosexual lifestyle

Estimated that 80% of pedophilic victims are boys who have been molested by gay adult men

Homosexuals have an average of 500 different sexual partners. According to a 1982 study by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), those with AIDS average 1,000 in their lifetime. Some reported as many as 20,000 such encounters, the CDC said.

Sex with other men is not enough to satisfy their perversion, however. According to a survey conducted by homosexuals themselves, 75% admit having had sex with 16- to 19-year old boys. ("Gay Report," 1979) And 20% admit having had sex with animals. ("Are Gay Rights Right?" by Roger J. Magnuson, 1990)

Homosexuality is not genetic. If it were, it could not be altered by mere choice. (You cannot "choose" to be brunette, Chinese, or tall. But homosexuals can choose to alter their behavior. Homosexuals have been known to change ("International Journal of Psychiatry," March 1972, p. 119), which proves it's not genetic.

You people, you liberal left winger zombies who follow these so called leaders like sheep lead to the slaughter are brainwashed into thinking homosexuality is a perfectly normal,clean, good thing you just accept it because big daddy government tells it to you. Wake up people you want children to be put in the homes of sexual miscreants who's lifestyle is an abomination?? a group of people who facts prove are diseased filled group of people who "78% of homosexuals die 20 years before the common heterosexual due to sexually transmitted disease"( Eric Powell, Pathologist Eli Whitney) you want children put in the homes of these people??? WAKE UP!!!!!! Look what you are doing to our society you brainless morons.
Posted by libertarian 8 years ago
libertarian
JConservative used lies. All of his "truths" were lies and anybody who believes otherwise should really do some research. His position and I am glad to see the prejudice right slowly dying out.
Posted by libertarian 8 years ago
libertarian
HOW DARE YOU!!! THIS IS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE!!! IT IS ONE THING TO LIE!!! BUT TO LIE AND BE SO DEAMEANING TO A PERSON'S NATURE IS DISPICABLE!!! GOD WANTS US NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS!!! YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION!!! YOUR ACTS ARE AN ABOMINATION!!!

--- ILL BE REPORTING THIS AND I NEVER, IF EVER, REPORT ANYTHING ON ANY WEBSITE. BUT THIS IS FRAUDULENT AND DEMEANING TO AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

I ALSO FIND IT VERY CONVENIENT THAT YOU MANAGED TO WAIT UNTIL NOBODY COULD RESPOND TO YOUR TREMENDOUSLY OFFENSIVE ARGUMENTS!

--- reported ---

I also challenge you to any debate about homosexuals and their lifestyle.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
"Chief among those lies is the claim that homosexuality is a healthy, natural and fixed 'identity', as opposed to a harmful, immoral and changeable behavior."

I think that if homosexuality was actually changable, nobody would be. I have a gay cousin, if it were a choice I doubt it would be one he would have made. He and his brother, who is not gay, are both picked on and made fun of, basically tortured, because of his sexuality. Why would he, or anybody else who has to go through this for being gay, choose to be gay if this is what others do to them? Can you honestly tell me that somebody would just say, "Oh gee, I think I'll be homosexual today".

"I provided facts about homosexuality they speak for themselves on why homosexuals are not capable of keeping themselves clean of disease let alone raising a child."

You provide facts about male homosexuals. Those statistics are not the same for females as far as I know. So you did not provide facts about homosexuals, you provided facts about gay males. What about the straight people who get those diseases. Should they not be allowed to adopt children either? Aids is extremly high among drug users as well, not that they should be allowed to adopt children though.
Posted by candice 8 years ago
candice
YOU didn't... the actual person I'm debating did.
Posted by Jlconservative 8 years ago
Jlconservative
goldspurs this is what the leftists do they make the mistake of thinking religion is the rights weakness spot when it is one of the strongest attributes.
Posted by goldspurs 8 years ago
goldspurs
Candice,

when did I utter the word "damndable"? And I am not judging anyone, yet I know when sin is sin.
Posted by Jlconservative 8 years ago
Jlconservative
Looking at a group of people who wallow in disease and perversion, is not judgmental to say ok lets keep children out their homes. I said nothing about Christianity in my debate you like most of the liberal morons bring out the Christianity topics when you are beat back with facts and truth.
Posted by Gear 8 years ago
Gear
Read Romans within the New Testament. The rhetoric that "all sins are equal" is an obfuscated fact of the Bible that Atheists tend to exploit. Check the reality of The Bible for verification, and until then, it'd behoove you to not make assertions of Christianity.
Posted by Jlconservative 8 years ago
Jlconservative
Also I should say no one should vote for me I just showed up while Candice has been here waiting for me. Vote pro people even though I am completely correct in my argument it is not a honorable win and should not be counted as one. Again I am sorry Candice a 40 page report on Nubian civilization seemed a tad more important than debating something that will never be turned my way.

The culture war we are having here in the U.S. Traditionalists against Secular Progressives is coming to an end. In the near future traditionalism will be dead and you idiots will have the diseased consumed, no discrimination even when it is necessary, government controlled society that you so desperately want. The voices of my party will be (In the words of Kansas) dust in the wind. However fight on traditionalists we will not give our country up easily although defeat is a certainty the bible tells us so.
Posted by candice 8 years ago
candice
Who are we to decide which sin's are damndable? If you are a Christian, it's not your place... Thou shalt not judge. Or yoru judgement will be put back upon you 1000 times fold. What does this have to do with children being loved?
Vote Placed by Riddick 8 years ago
Riddick
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by RequireTruth 8 years ago
RequireTruth
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by libertarian 8 years ago
libertarian
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by nini722 8 years ago
nini722
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by blondeandsmartxoxo 8 years ago
blondeandsmartxoxo
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by blond_guy 8 years ago
blond_guy
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by dls771737 8 years ago
dls771737
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by sccrplyr40 8 years ago
sccrplyr40
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by Vi_Veri 8 years ago
Vi_Veri
candiceJlconservativeTied
Vote Placed by Jokerdude 8 years ago
Jokerdude
candiceJlconservativeTied