lol101
vi_spex

A god can beat vi_spex at a debate

lol101

lol101

Pro

vi_spex and I got into an argument about this in a comment section. We then agreed that we would debate about this.

God- "a person or thing of supreme value"

Supreme- "highest in degree or quality : greatest or highest possible"

1]http://i.word.com...
2]http://i.word.com...

Round 1-Acceptance
Round 2-Arguments
Round 3/4-Rebuttals
Round 5-Conclusion
vi_spex

Con

a god cant beat me at a debate becasue my arguments are absolute, god cant change the absolutes therfore not argue against me and win, Thus not beat me in a debate
lol101

Pro

Thank you for responding. And now for some brief points:

-Really? Are you not even going to prove your argument is sound by using sources?

-Round 1 is only acceptance, not arguments. By doing this, you're throwing your conduct point straight out of the window.

-Please improve on your grammar.

Absolute- "A value or principle that is regarded as universally valid or that may be viewed without relation to other things:
good and evil are presented as absolutes"

An absolute has a connection with God. Love, wisdom, knowledge, and power are all conditions that God himself characterizes. If God (or any other god) was interested in debating you, then he would be able to create his own argument, which is an absolute. Since he's also omniscient, he is much smarter than you and would defeat you in a debate.

1]http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
2]http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org...(philosophy)
vi_spex

Con

i know sound, dont have to believe in it

please improve on your comprehension, as there Is a total lack going on

if there was any knowledge of god, god would necessarily be true.. god is imaginary

god can not make the future, true, and now false, Thus if i say, only now is true, not a even a god can argue with that.. also god can not create a World in which there is no evil, as evil is in contrast with good, evil can not exist if good doses not
lol101

Pro

My point was that god can create absolutes like love and wisdom. If you claim that arguments are absolutes, and if god can create absolutes, then he can create an argument. God is also omniscient (all knowing) as I have already pointed out. God wouldn't prefer to debate you since he is too intelligent to do so. Judging by the fact that you lost over 175 debates he would be uninterested in debating you. But he still CAN beat you in a debate considering the fact that he is much smarter than you are.

Please specify what my lack of comprehension is. You can't just state that I lack comprehension without simply telling me why. There are also no sources from your arguments, thus making it hard to believe you.

By the way, you misinterpreted my use of the word "sound".
I am using it as an adjective, not a noun.

Sound- "free from mistakes : showing good judgment"

I am basically claiming that you do not have a solid argument.

You are making up your own logic by claiming that God cannot argue with your argument "now is true". Why is that? I used a source from a .org website (which are among the reliable type) to prove that God is omniscient. He would be smart enough to counter your claim. Not to mention, if I can argue with your claim, an omniscient being definitely can.

Now-"at the present time"

True-"real or genuine"

"Only the present is real" is what you try to claim. Which is false. If the past isn't real, nothing ever happened. If the future is not real, nothing will happen. The future turns into the present and the past. The present turns into the past. There is no present without a past or future to compare it to. For example, if the past wasn't real, your previous arguments don't exist. But how come I see your arguments? Because they are real.

And what if God created both good and evil? Both are absolutes as shown in the definition in my previous argument. In "The Bible", Isaiah 45:7, God says: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" If he makes peace, there truly has to be good. He also stated himself that he created evil.

1]http://i.word.com...
2]http://i.word.com...
3]http://i.word.com...
4]https://www.biblegateway.com...
vi_spex

Con

good is in contrast with bad, god can not create good without bad

absolutes=existence

god can not change the absolutes therfore he would have to lie, god can not lie
lol101

Pro

This does not refute my previous arguments. My opponent is only making claims without supporting them. Unless my opponent tries to actually prove me wrong without creating his own logic, there is no point in me restating the matter. I have proven that God created both good and bad, and in return, my opponent only says I am wrong without proving it. I rest my case until Con supports his argument.
vi_spex

Con

god can not create something, without intending it
lol101

Pro

Once again... you have no proof. I have said my piece on this debate.
vi_spex

Con

no proof of what.. good can not exist without bad, therfore me saying that makes god irrelevant
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
8 times.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
when you beat me once
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I win.
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 1 year ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
***************************************************************************
>Reported vote: evanjfarrar// Mod action: NOT Removed<

5 points to Pro (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro was superior in this case.

[*Reason for non-removal*] Troll debate. We don't moderate these.
*******************************************************************************
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
god can not change the absolutes, Thus anything he creates falls under what is and must be
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Ok, forget it. If you want to lie about the fact that you can't lose, go ahead. It's wrong, and is a ridiculous belief, but go ahead. You can't be convinced, and that's alright. It doesn't matter anymore
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i see numbers?
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Yes you can. Look at your statistics.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
if you answered my question Google would be ripped of by copy pasting
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i cant lose
Vote Placed by evanjfarrar 1 year ago
evanjfarrar
lol101vi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was superior in this case.
Vote Placed by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
lol101vi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Literally anyone can beat Vi_spex at a debate